- Text Size +

For the rest of the afternoon I stood as still as I could in the glass, barely even breathing when I inhaled.  Even when Taylor got up and moved around, I acted as though she were right on top of me.  It was not worth risking the attention.  I was nothing compared to her, and as far as she was concerned my life had no value.  Aside from jokingly using me as their mascot, the entire volleyball team only saw my life as a joke.


 


 


It took the rest of the afternoon for Taylor to acknowledge I existed, and even then, it was simply to move her plans along.  She plopped down in the chair in front of me, her golden locks bouncing off her shoulders from the impact.  Taylor leaned forward, slamming her elbows onto the table for support, and I leaned against a glass wall to keep from crumbling in the wake of her movement.  I glanced up and saw her blue eyes gleaming as they looked back down at me, and I doubted I would like whatever she had in mind.


 


“I can’t believe how quiet you’ve been today,” Taylor purred, and I felt my insides vibrate along with her voice.  “You might be the most pliant mascot I’ve ever had.  Based on that, I think you’ve earned a dinner with the team today.”


 


Before I could consider what she said, the glass shifted to the side when she grabbed it, and her long fingers pressed against the glass when they curled around the curved surface.  I was pressed against the base when she lifted it, then thrown onto the wall as she tilted it downward.  My puny body rolled along the glass, following the downward slope along the glass.  I fell from the rim into her waiting palm, and the flesh subconsciously twinged when my body landed right in the middle.


 


“Have you ever been to dinner with a girl?” Taylor taunted as she se the glass down with a loud thud.  “Honestly, I doubt it.  You’re too puny to get a woman’s attention, and I can’t imagine anyone agreeing to go on a date with you of all people.  So this is another thing you have to thank the volleyball team for.”


 


I doubted she wanted to hear about my successes, so I kept it focused on her.  “And what makes you say that?”


 


“Oh, I don’t know.  The fact that you’re puny, not all that interesting, and you spend your Fridays playing video games instead of doing literally anything else.”  The thumb and forefinger from her free hand pinched around me, lifting me out of her palm.  “Honestly, with how much of a loser you are, it’s pretty remarkable I took any notice of you at all.”  Taylor lifted me toward her collar bone and pressed me against a small golden locket that hung against the base of her clavicle.


 


“You’ve gotten quite enough of my ass and have yet to show the least amount of gratitude.”  Taylor’s titanic fingers pressed against my arms, sliding them into tiny slots set inside her locket.  “Maybe you’re not an ass man, though?  Maybe you’re more into tits.  It’d certainly explain why you don’t want to watch women’s volleyball.”  The latches snapped into place around my arms, holding me against her locket. Taylor’s finger moved away, removing all support from me, so I was left dangling from her jewelry.


 


The locket dropped from its perch amid Taylor’s collarbone, and I winced when my arms snapped against the hard metal locked around them.  The locket swung forward before slamming back against her chest, giving me a brief ride that was punctuated by sharp pains in my shoulders.  No matter how hard I tried, there as nothing I could do to escape the grasp Taylor’s accessory had on me.


 


When it finally settled in place, my arms stopped aching and I could start enjoying my view.  The locket had dropped partially into her cleavage, and her breasts were helping to hold it steady.  It felt like I was in a valley, with her breasts rising up on either side of me like the curved sides of cliffs.  Taylor was wearing a V-neck, probably chosen just to put me in this situation, and I had an uninterrupted view of her cleavage as it sloped down toward the front of her shirt.  For the moment, I was trapped between her gigantic breasts.


 


When Taylor started walking, I saw the full power of being trapped amid her cleavage.  Her breasts bounced with each step, and with the weight of her locket keeping me in place I could watch them jiggle mostly uninterrupted.  Every step was accompanied by a small bounce, making the flesh of her chest ripple from the wave, and I watched them settle in the aftermath.  At no point did they fully come to rest, however.  They were always jiggling, and I had a front row seat to the constant motion of her breasts.


 


Much to my surprise, Taylor took me outside.  Once my eyes adjusted to the sunlight and constant churning of my position, I could even identify what part of campus we were on.  However, there was nothing I could do about it.  I had no way to contact anyone else, and Taylor had made it clear that my voice would not reach anyone if they did not have their ears pressed against me.  In fact, I saw many people walking past who paid no attention to me and simply continued walking, even if their eyes were perfectly level with me.


 


It took twenty minutes of her walking before Taylor arrived at her destination, and not a single person passing by paid me the least amount of attention.  I did not recognize where we were as any of the campus cafeterias, though I forgot that concern when she opened the door and her left breast pushed up against my feet.  My odds of getting away from my gargantuan captor were nil, and even if I could, she had just proven that no one would notice.


 


Taylor walked between the rows of tables, causing me to bounce off her breasts each time she turned.  Most of the tables were empty from what I could see, with less than a dozen people spread throughout the dining area.  Despite that, there was a terrible racket of rumbling voices off in the distance, and I figured that was Taylor’s destination.


 


She rounded a corner, and through the valley of Taylor’s cleavage I saw a round table with twelve chairs around it, most of them filled by fit, statuesque women.  No doubt that was the volleyball team.  Taylor strode toward an empty chair between two blonds, and I did not need to see the seating arrangement to know who my dinner partners were.  My persistent bouncing between her breasts had not ceased by the time she pulled her chair out, and I was subjected to one more wave of tremors when her butt slammed into the seat.


 


Taylor’s first order of business was freeing me from confinement so I could have the illusion of freedom.  She laid one hand below me, palm open, with the sides of her hand curved so I would settle in the center.  With her free hand she undid the bindings holding me against the locket, and I fell into her waiting palm.  The world blurred with a rush of movement when she moved her hand away, then the titanic platform of her palm tilted to the side.  When the incline became too great to resist, I slid down the side of her palm and spilled out onto the vast white plain of a tablecloth. 


 


“Welcome to the athletics department private dining facility, man-bug,” Taylor said while I got back to my feet.  “Normally you wouldn’t be allowed inside, but since you’re our mascot now we can make an exception.”  That explained why I did not recognize this place.  “You won’t be getting a plate anyway, so it won’t be a big deal.”


 


“My tuition pays for a dining hall just for the sports teams?” I asked in disbelief.  It was better to focus on that than the twelve titanesses I shared a table with, I figured.


 


Taylor scooted her chair back so she could lean in close to me, bringing the bridge of her nose within arm’s reach.  Her shadow fell over me, and for a moment the brightest points of light were her bright blue eyes staring at me.  “No, your tuition doesn’t pay for anything like this, not that I’d expect you to contribute to anything that didn’t involve eating Doritos and drinking Mountain Dew.”  The sound of her voice was overwhelming, and I fell to one knee to keep from toppling over entirely.  “It’s covered by ticket sales for the men’s sports and a few generalized grants.  You may not know this, you tiny, weak man, but people who are big and strong like us need a special diet so we can keep getting bigger and stronger.  We can’t be eating the same slop that gnats like you get if we want to get really big.”  She sat back up so she could stare down at me imposingly.  “It’s not like you’d know the difference, though, so I’m not sure why I’m explaining it to you.”


 


As soon as she was done intimidating me, my ears were assaulted by an excited squeal from Rebecca.  “You brought him!” she cried out.  Then she continued, much quieter, “Do you mind if he eats off my plate?  It’s our first dinner date, and I think it’d be really romantic if we shared the same meal.  I mean, it’s not like he’s getting his own, is he?”


 


“If he can climb onto your plate, sure,” Taylor answered.  “It’ll make me less tempted to include him in a bite.”


 


Just on cue, the waitress rolled up to the table with a tray full of plates.  Each one was the same: a bloody steak with a large mound of mashed potatoes and several spears of asparagus, most likely a standardized meal for this place.  As the waitress distributed the plates I tried to get noticed by her by jumping up and down and waving my arms, and all I got for my trouble was having to avoid a plate that was nearly set down on top of me.  The waitress was only a head taller than the sitting Taylor, but I was just as tiny to her as I was to everyone else.


 


Once the waitress had gone, Taylor reached over me to pick up a fork the size of a bus.  “What’re you waiting for?” she asked, grabbing her obelisk of a knife.  “Go eat with Rebecca!”


 


“I’m really not that hungry,” I replied, and Taylor’s broad shoulders dropped when she sighed from exasperation.  One look at their food had been enough to know that it was all a giant deathtrap for me.


 


“Maybe I haven’t been clear.”  Taylor lowered her fork down to me and I recoiled away from it.  “I’m not going to feed you like you’re a damn pet.  Unless you can scavenge something from me, this is the only food you’re getting all week.  So I suggest you eat up while you can.”  She swung her fork at me and swept me aside with the tines, shoving me toward Rebecca’s plate.  As a finale, she scooped me up with it and launched me into the air, sending me flying along the path.


 


When I got back up, it was a short walk to the rim of Rebecca’s plate.  Metal clashed against ceramic as I sized up my situation, and the plate minutely wobbled when she cut off a piece of steak.  The outer edge was taller than me, but not by much, and I could just grab on if I jumped. I looked to Rebecca in hopes she would offer some help, but she was busy mashing the bite of steak with her jaw and cutting off some more.


 


I bent my knees and jumped as high as I could, reaching my arms as far as they could go.  My fingers just managed to crest the curved edge of Rebecca’s plate, and I gripped it as tightly as I could.  Desperately I kicked my legs in the air, trying to get a little more height while I pulled myself up with my feeble arms.  As I got closer, my arms began to shake, and I kicked my legs more frantically to push myself up.  Finally, as one last measure before my arms gave out, I swung my legs to the side and managed to land a foot on the side of the plate.  With more than just my arms supporting me, I scrambled onto Rebecca’s plate and stood.


 


I got up just in time to see Rebecca spear a chunk of steak several times my size with her fork and slipped it into her mouth.  A thin stream of red liquid dribbled down her lip and onto her chin while she chewed, reducing the relatively gigantic cube of meat to puree in just a few seconds.  She swallowed, and I watched the chunk travel down her throat as it slightly bulged her esophagus.


 


Rebecca’s clear blue eyes widened and she smiled broadly when she spotted me on the side of her plate.  “Hey!  Nice of you to join me!” she proclaimed, and I flinched from the sudden crack of her voice.  The table thudded when she set her fork down, and she reached onto her plate to pinch the stem of an asparagus spear.  “Let’s see about getting you some food, hm?”  I appreciated her dedication to the bit of only noticing me when it was convenient.


 


She rotated her arm, crossing the asparagus spear over to my far side, and let it rest there.  “I don’t feel safe with you standing on the edge there, though.  I’d feel a lot better if you were more toward the middle.”  Rebecca swung the asparagus trunk toward me, striking me with the leafy tip, and forced me toward the middle.  I stumbled until I ran into her steak and stopped cold against a bit of fat.  Once the shock wore off, I pressed myself off her food, my hands slipping into the fat, and turned to face her.


 


“That’s better!”  Rebecca seemed like she was having fun, at least.  “Now, I think you should have something to eat.”  She jabbed the tower of asparagus at me, shoving me hard enough with the tip that I fell onto my back.  I tried to grab onto something , desperately hoping I could get something out of it, but my fingers slipped uselessly over the oily surface.  Unbeknownst to my travails, Rebecca moved the asparagus tip to her mouth and bit off the leaves, flashing her bright white incisors for a moment.  It lingered in her mouth for just a second before she swallowed the mush, her attention never leaving me.


 


“Did you get your fill from that, little guy?”


 


“I really didn’t get anything.”  She knew that, of course.  All she had done was batter me with her food, and there was no way I could have taken even a single bite in that time.


 


“Aw, I’m sorry about that!”  Rebecca laughed, unlike what you would expect from someone feeling genuine sympathy.  “With how small you are, you really should eat something.  That is, if you want to get bigger.”  She grinned once more, even more smugly than before, and picked up her fork again.


 


She turned the fork over in her fingers until it was almost vertical, then swung the tines toward me.  They shoved me against the red wall of her steak, then held me against it while Rebecca grabbed her knife.  Carefully she sliced through the meat, making it wobble back and forth as thin blood oozed out of it, covering me completely.  With a click her knife touched against the plate, then the gigantic hunk of beef shoved me back when she nudged it away from her main course.


 


Still controlling me with her fork, Rebecca pushed me along the edge of her next bite until I was against the vast pink wall of her next bite.  “You should be able to get something out of that,” she declared, and removed the fork from my back. 


 


While I did not want to play her game, I wanted to starve all week even less.  I bit into the corner of Rebecca’s bite of steak, clenching my jaw as tightly as I could, and found it would not even pierce the outer layer.  They had made me too small to even eat normally.  Trying another way, I grabbed at the meat with my hands, trying to tear off chunks small enough to fit in my mouth.  My fingers could not make any serious headway, and instead simply sank into the soft yet firm material in front of me.  Out of desperation I tried pressing a leg against it for leverage, but all that accomplished was getting my foot further soaked.


 


The morsel shuddered when Rebecca’s fork pierced it from above, and before I could let go she had already raised it from the plate.  I hung limply from her next bite and looked down at the drop of seemingly several dozen feet, feeling a slight wave of vertigo from the drop.  To combat that I looked forward, and saw her wide, plump lips in the distance, a thin red film covering them.  Trapped with her food, I hoped she would notice I was hanging from it.  Surely she did not plan to actually eat me.


 


“Aw!  How cute!” Rebecca exclaimed, her voice buffeting me with powerful winds.  “It’s just like that scene in Lady and the Tramp where they’re both trying to eat the same thing!  Now we can see how it’d go if one was a tiny fraction the size of the other.”  Her lips spread in a smile, and her jaw dropped to reveal the gaping cavern of her mouth.  A tremendous pink tongue was spread wide between her lower teeth, the tiny flecks of food stuck do it still visible despite the darkness inside her mouth.  It turned out she was perfectly willing to swallow me.


 


The fork raced toward her maw and I released my tenuous hold on the meat.  The small chunk shoved me along as I fell, pushing me toward the woman who was trying to devour me.  Fortunately, gravity pulled on me much stronger than her fork pushed, and I plummeted toward her plate.  With a wet thud, I landed right on top of her juicy steak, the best padding I could have expected.


 


While Rebecca chewed, I tried to get back upright.  My hands and feet slipped on the slick surface, and I ended up running on all fours in a desperate bid to get away from her.  She audibly gulped it down when I finally stood, and I started running toward the edge of the steak furthest from her.  “Looks like I got it all to myself,” she boomed smugly, “but we can try it again.”


 


Her fork plunged into the meat in front of me, and I saw the shadow of her knife moving as it descended to cut off another bite.  For once, I was glad they had made me so small: with a quick rotation sideways I slipped between the steel tines and continued on my way.  She began sawing at the meat, making the ground wobble under the blade’s weight as I continued toward the edge.  It cut through the meat much more quickly than I expected, and I heard the clink of it hitting the plate just was I reached the curved precipice of her food.


 


At this rate, the best I could hope for would be getting caught in a loop until she finished her steak.  I leapt from atop the grilled meat and bent my legs when I landed on the ceramic to lessen the impact from my fall and continued running away.  The red juice poured off while I sprinted, leaving a thin trail as I dashed for the edge of her plate.


 


“Already got your fill of steak?” Rebecca asked, and the hunk of meat plopped loudly onto the plate behind me.  “For someone who runs a lot, you sure don’t eat much.”  There was no time to respond to her teasing.  I needed to get off her plate if I did not want to be included in her food.


 


A long, narrow metal wall slammed down beside me with a clatter, making me stumble while the plate shook.  “That’s it!  You’re a runner, so you’re carbo-loading!  These mashed potatoes should be right up your alley, then.”


 


“No!” was all I could get out before her fork swung forward.  The flat part of a tine crashed into me hard enough to lift me off the ground and send me flying across the plate, my arms and legs splayed outward as I careened through the air.  I struck a fluffy white mound and kept going, my body embedding deeply inside it.  My puny form only momentarily disturbed the mound of mashed potatoes, and an avalanche of starch closed the whole behind me.


 


One bad decision had led to me encased in food, unable to see anything in the darkness.  My surroundings were unbearably hot, and I sweated profusely as the mound of potatoes made my internal temperature rise.  Not only that, but there was no way for air to get in, and my heavy gasps for breath were depleting the already limited air supply.  Even if she put her fork down now, it was certain I would meet my end inside a ball of mashed potatoes the size of my dormitory.


 


Panic set in, making me breathe even harder and louder.  The only sound that rose above it was a soft tearing from in front of me, like something was being pulled apart.  To calm myself down, I told myself there was nothing I could do: with my arms so firmly stuck in potato, I could not even try to dig my way out.  I was either going to suffocate or be swallowed whole along with one of her bites.


 


The tearing sound came back and a long metal tine brushed against the front of my body, cooling me down amid the hot potatoes.  With a soft squelch the massive wall in front of me moved away, and in a single motion Rebecca slipped the small white mass into her mouth.  It was terrifying to see our difference of scale made so plain.  What had been a crushing mound, impossible to escape from, was not even enough to fill her mouth.


 


With it gone, however, I had one more chance for survival.  I struggled and strained against the potatoes holding me, kicking my legs and thrashing my arms to get free.  As I watched the lump move down her throat and toward her stomach, however, I realized that none of my limbs had budged.  They were all held firmly in place, and I watched hopelessly as Rebecca’s fork descended to scoop off another bite.


 


It plunged deep into the hill of potatoes, and with a simple flick of her wrist Rebecca separated a small mass from the rest, bringing me along with it.  The intense g-forces from the turn made me feel as though I was going to pass out, and when the fork stopped it felt like my organs caught up to me.  She held me still in front of her lips, and I watched in terror as they spread, a thin string of saliva breaking as her mouth opened.  “Rebecca, stop!” I shouted, begging for my life.  “Please don’t eat me!”  My pleas fell on deaf ears, if they reached them at all, and I screamed when the fork rushed into her mouth.


 


Rebecca’s lips closed around the fork, forming a seal and cutting off all light into her cavernous maw.  She slowly withdrew it, scraping the potatoes off with her lips so they fell on her tongue, and I joined them for the ride.  The soft, spongy surface dipped with the impact, the only thing that stopped me from being smashed under the weight of her food, and the potatoes began to mix with her saliva.  As they got mushier, I could finally move again and promptly jumped onto the surface of her tongue.


 


Before I could do anything with my freedom, however, Rebecca’s tongue raised to her palate, slamming me against it.  The moist potatoes spread as the mass was pressed flat, engulfing me again even as some of it fell off to the sides.  With its bonds weakened I could move through it now, and with a mixture of crawling and swimming fought my way toward the tip of her tongue.


 


While I struggled through them, the potatoes slid back toward Rebecca’s gullet.  I furiously pumped my legs and scratched with my arms, dragging myself over her tongue and through the bite of food that had brought me here.  However, my tiny body could not move fast enough, and I felt the muscle grip just below me.  No matter how hard I struggled, I knew I would be going through it next.


 


I burst forth from the mashed potato cocoon into the swelting, humid darkness of Rebecca’s mouth.  To my surprise, I was standing on the ring of muscle leading down to her gullet rather than inside of it.  Immediately I began running up the slope of her tongue, scrambling along on my hands and feet until I reached where it flattened out.  It was slick with saliva and the smeared remains of her food, and I had to deftly step over her taste buds to keep from falling on my face. 


 


The mushy ground began slanting downward, and when light streamed through Rebecca’s lips again I realized she was opening her jaw for another bite.  Between her teeth I saw another hill of mashed potatoes loaded onto her fork waiting to enter, and her tongue flattened in anticipation.  If I did not hurry, I was going to be stuck in another, much deadlier cycle than merely bouncing off her steak.  I dashed forward and climbed onto her teeth, then stood and planted my feet atop them.  Her lips tightened and pressed back against the front of her teeth, and the titanic food-laden fork drew closer.  It was now or never.


 


I coiled my legs and leapt forward onto Rebecca’s bottom lip just when the fork passed over me.  Quickly I grabbed a crag in the skin and spun around, letting my body dangle out of her mouth as I desperately held on.  Her lips subtly flexed and compressed as they collapsed around her fork, finally stopping when they had fully sealed.  A moment later her fork slid out from between then, making the skin tighten again, and I dug my fingers into the soft, supple flesh.


 


Now I was hanging helplessly from Rebecca’s mouth with no idea where I could go from here.  At least I was not being digested.  As I thought about what to do, I realized I had simply delayed the inevitable.  My arms would give out soon, and I would fall either onto the plate or floor.  If I survived the drop, it would not be much longer until something else got me.  Curious how far it was to the floor, I tightened my grip and risked a glance downward.


 


Instead of the floor, I saw a massive fingernail laid flat beneath me.  Rebecca at least felt me dangling from her lip, but I was not saved yet.  With a single flick she could pop me back into her mouth, and I would not be able to get out again before she swallowed me whole.  Cautiously I watched it, looking for any sign of movement so I would at least see it coming.  When nothing happened, I figured it was my ride down and dropped onto her fingernail.


 


I held my arms out to the sides and wobbled back and forth while she raised her hand up to her eye, stopping when I had a huge field of bright blue bearing down on me.  “Wow, guess I was right about the carbo-loading, huh?” she exclaimed, and the crease under her eye deepened as she smiled.  “You really went after those potatoes!  I was worried I’d swallow you along with them!”  Right, worried.  She must have been very worried when she threw me into them herself.  “You’re a real mess, though.  Come on, let me get you cleaned off.”


 


I crouched and clung to Rebecca’s cuticle while she lowered me back to the table, then stepped off onto the tablecloth when it touched down.  I looked up at her looming over me with an eager smile, aware of how close I had come to slipping down her gullet.  While I gazed at her gargantuan face, I wondered whether it was really intentional or just a joke she took too far.  She had always seemed to be on the playful side, and she wanted me to be her tiny boyfriend, right?  With her doting on me for being too dirty, I realized I may have judged her too harshly.


 


Rebecca dipped the corner of her cloth napkin in her water and brought it back, then laid the damp bit over me.  She set her fingertip atop it to hold it in place over me, then slowly rubbed it back and forth.  The moist cloth moved just a few millimeters at a time, but it was enough to clean the blood, saliva, and potatoes that clung to my body.  When the remains of the inside of her mouth had been washed clean, she moved the napkin an inch and tapped twice to dry me.


 


She tore the napkin away, and I was greeted by Rebecca’s huge, reassuring smile.  “There, isn’t that better, little guy?” she asked, and my insides shook from her voice.  “On our next date, try to stay out of my mouth, okay?”  I nodded.  It had been my fault, and I could do better next time.


Rebecca tilted her head and gave me a quick wave.  “Okay, looking forward to it!  Until then, I’m giving you back to your owner.”  She set two fingers on either side of me and pinched me between her fingertips, then lifted me off the table.  After a brief, disorienting rush of movement, I was back in Taylor’s cupped hand with her ocean blue eyes staring down at me.


 


“Get enough to eat in your girlfriend’s mouth, morsel man?” she asked, an amused glint in her eye.


 


“No, I didn’t get anything,” I admitted, and Taylor smirked.


 


“Damn, that sucks.  You’re smaller than an ant, so I hope you can scavenge better than one, or this is going to be a real long week for you.”  Without further ado, she closed her fingers in a fist around me and set off on the walk back to her room where I could look forward to spending another night inside a glass.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading, and please leave a review!