- Text Size +

A blaring klaxon woke me up, the sound amplified as it reflected off the glass around me.  It only rang for a couple seconds, still much too long for my tiny ears, before a loud slap stopped it.  I looked around the room, only to find that I could not see anything amid the inky blackness.  Whatever time it was, the sun was not due to rise for at least an hour.

 

Everything from head to toe ached intensely.  My legs hurt from running so much the night before, my ribs were sore from gigantic feet resting atop me for most of the night, and my back was stiff from sleeping on a hard glass bottom.  I tried to stand, but my arms protested as soon as I tried to move them, and I remained at the base of the glass.  The adrenaline that had kept me going last night was lone gone, and now all I had was the strong, persistent ache of a body pushed too far.

 

A large bolt of heavy cloth thudded to the ground in the distance, followed by a sharp click.  Yellow light flooded the room, and I saw Taylor standing beside her bed.  She stretched as tall as she could, her back and knees popping as her body elongated, and reached up to touch the ceiling.  Her palms pressed flat against the ceiling tile and she held herself like that for a moment, smiling to herself, before her heels thumped back to the floor.  After a satisfied sigh, walked over to her dresser and picked out some clothes.

 

Though she had made it abundantly clear I had no chance with her as a titaness, I still watched intently as she got dressed.  She slipped her long legs into the tiny blue volleyball shorts, and slowly pulled them up, tracing the curve of her calves and thighs with a finger.  Clearly, she knew I was watching and wanted to torment me mentally for once.  When they were all the way up, she released them so they snapped against her waist and grabbed her shirt.  Once she slipped it over her head she turned around, showing off her cleavage before pulling the shirt down over her chest.  Her shoes were nearby and she quickly slipped them on, then turned her gaze to me.  With a confident swagger, she crossed the cavernous room to the table I was stuck on.

 

Taylor rapped her knuckles on the wooden table, making the glass rattle as sharp cracks emanated from her hand.  “Time to get up, little mascot!” she called out, and her powerful voice echoed inside my chamber.  “We’ve got to get to the gym before those basketball bitches take all the free weights.”  I tried to stand again, hoping that her demand was enough for my body to overcome everything telling me not to, but could not overcome the pain and remained on the ground.

 

Seeing me lying there despite her command, Taylor leaned in until her face was directly over me, blocking out everything that was not her.  “That’s not an invitation, little man, you’re joining me for my workout.”  She smirked and blasted hot air from her nose, fogging the glass around me.  “I bet you’ve never even seen the inside of a gym.  It sure doesn’t look like you have.”  While she was right, I hardly thought now was the time for me to start.  How would I even do anything?  The lightest weights could smash me, and it sounded like a lot of people would be there.

 

Taylor grabbed the glass, scooting it away when her hand made contact with a screech, and lifted it into the air.  She stood rapidly, and the force of the ascent pinned me against the floor and caused me to slide until my body collided with the wall.  Before I could even settle she tilted the glass on its side, and my body followed the corner until it was at the lowest point of the glass’s interior.  I slid along the clear incline until I reached the rim, then spilled out of my makeshift room and tumbled into her waiting palm.

 

The taut skin in the middle of her palm gave no impression I had landed, remaining just as tight beneath my minuscule weight.  In the distance her fingers rose and fall like waves, causing the slender bones beneath me to push my body around as they moved.  Far above me Taylor glanced down, easily finding the single blemish amid her skin, and smiled confidently.

 

“I know just what you need to get started!” she boomed.  About five more feet of height would help, but I doubted that was what she had in mind.  “You need a strong, powerful hand to guide you there and make sure you actually get inside for once.”  Her smile widened and the hairs on the back of my neck stood up.  “I just happen to have something stronger than any hand that can help.”

 

Taylor’s free hand rushed forward in a blur, and as soon as I could register its movement it was already upon me.  The tip of her thumb hit me, shoving me into the pad of her index finger, and she plucked me out of her palm.  Blood rushed from my head while she moved me, causing me to become light-headed, and she carried me so swiftly I did not even know which way I was going.  I was on the verge of blacking out when her hand suddenly stopped, making everything return to where it should be.  Though the immediate danger was gone, I had no expectation that my suffering was.

 

Her fingers opened, confirming my expectations.  She had pulled back part of her shorts’ waistband directly below me, and I plummeted into her shorts.  I landed on her buttock and rolled down the steepening slope, tumbling over the tight-knit threads of her underwear.  At the steepest part of the curve I dropped, and the elastic fabric of her shorts surrounded me as I dove into it.  When I reached equilibrium she pulled her finger out, letting her shorts snap tight around me.

 

Taylor immediately put the screws to me, and her shorts tightened around me when she pushed her butt out.  She gasped loudly, then the pressure around me increased when she started laughing.  As I strained to keep the tension of her shorts from squashing me she bellowed, “I can see your tiny outline on my butt!  That’s so funny!”  The force pressing from all sides around me lessened and the laughter stopped.  “Only when I push my butt out like that, though.”  After a moment of silence the laughter returned, even louder than before.  “That’s how puny you are!  You don’t even normally show up inside the tightest shorts in the world!  You’re so pathetic!”  The laughter continued when she started walking, and I had to deal with her body shaking as her shorts closed around me.

 

This round in her shorts was no more pleasant than the last.  Every step she took made the fabric around me tighten or loosen, adding or removing pressure for just a second before swinging the other way.  At no point was it loose enough for me to overcome the friction from her butt and slip through onto the floor, nor was it able to completely flatten me.  The stretchy material that engulfed me held my arms out to the sides, making it impossible to move, and I was too weak to overcome the force keeping it tight around her buttocks.  With any form of escape off-limits to me, the only thing I could do was regulate my breathing so I would inhale in the brief period when her shorts were loosest around me.

 

It was bad enough dealing with her shorts as they continually expanded and contracted around me, but I had to endure her footfalls as well.  Even this far from the ground, the force from her steps could reach me, traveling up her leg and diffusing through her buttock before spreading to the rest of her body.  Every time her foot hit the ground it shook the hill I was pinned to, making me bounce up and down.  Just when the jiggling had nearly died down her foot landed again, starting the cycle anew.  So long as she was walking, I would be subject to an endless cycle of her jiggling buttocks as well as repeatedly reaching the brink of being crushed by her shorts.

 

When I heard metal plates clattering against each other in the distance, I knew my torment was almost over; though I had never been inside a gym, I knew what they sounded like from TV shows.  My spirits were raised even more when I heard a voice come from outside Taylor’s clothing.  “What’s up, Tay?” the voice asked.  I had only met a few people on the team, and this person was not one of them.  “You’re one of the first girls here, so you can start pretty much wherever you want.”

 

“Is a squat rack still open?” Taylor asked, and her voice gave me a surprisingly warm feeling.

 

“Yes, one of the five squat racks is open,” the unknown person answered.  “All of them are.  Going for a new personal record today?”

 

“We’ll see.”  After the exchange, I was subjected to several more of Taylor’s powerful steps.  At no point did her gait get any easier to deal with, and with every step she took I was worried it would be the last I would feel rip through my body.  Fortunately, this particular branch of the torment only lasted a few seconds, then I got to enjoy an extended period of peace.

 

My reprieve was not to last.  Taylor’s body suddenly dropped, subjecting me to intense g-forces and forcing the air out of my lungs.  At the same time her shorts tightened around me more than they ever had before, squeezing out what little was left in my lungs.  While I was disoriented and exhausted, her shorts gripped me tighter, like a fist, and drove me deeper into the muscle of her buttock.  It was not long before my insignificant mass could not push her panties in any further and I was trapped between the two layers of fabric, each of them becoming tighter with each passing second.

 

The two walls of fabric nearly came together despite me, smashing me in between them, when Taylor suddenly stood.  Once the pressure on my diaphragm was gone I breathed in deep, not sure when I would next be able to draw in oxygen.  My break only lasted a few seconds before Taylor’s butt descended again, pressing me between her shorts and panties.  I cried out, though I did not know if it was from pain or surprise, as her clothes squeezed me, though I knew it was in vain.  She could not hear me.  No one could hear me unless they held me to their ear.  While Taylor exercised, I was an unwilling subject to the intense forces of her body.

 

Fifteen.  That was how many times Taylor brought me to the bring of death, smashed between her shorts and panties and leaving a stain on her butt that only she would notice, then brought me out of it.  Each time I knew that a deviation of only a couple degrees would mean I became nothing more than a splatter, and I expected it every time.  The third time I heard metal clang above me, however, I felt an unprecedented sense of relief.  She stayed still for once, and I thought the storm might be over.

 

I thought wrong.  “Hey, Tay!” cut through the air, and I recognized it as Rebecca’s voice.  “Just finishing up your set here?”

 

“Yeah, just got done,” Taylor replied as a massive drop of sweat slid past me.  “3 by 5 at 360.”

 

“Wow, good job!” Rebecca responded, and a tremendous crack rang out when her hand slapped against Taylor’s other buttock.  “I’ve been stalling at 345 for a couple weeks, any pointers?”  She held her hand against Taylor’s butt, deforming the fabric that was supposed to hold me against it.  Without the constant force and support of her shorts, I felt myself peeling off her rear. 

 

“Yeah.  Add some more weight to your bar, and you’ll find out whether you can lift it.”  With the extra freedom from Taylor’s shorts loosening around me, my body peeled itself off her panties and dropped to the floor.  I passed through the hole in her shorts for her legs, plummeting along her leg toward the vast floor below.  My body went past her shoe and landed on the floor, where it hit a hard rubber surface and bounced.  After the tumultuous fall, I landed just in time for Taylor’s shoe to soar over me and land somewhere in the distance.

 

Rebecca stepped in to replace her, and the yellow and white treads of her trainer blurred together as it flew over me.  The rubber floor mat absorbed all the shock of her foot landing, but I still felt it land when the rubber deformed beneath it.  She had just missed stepping on me by sheer accident.  Stuck on my back, my point of view was locked facing upward.  I was below the white foam wall that bulged out where her sole met her shoe, big enough to be a wall on its own even without the blue high-rise mounted on top.  Her long, strong legs seemed to stretch for infinity, seemingly hundreds of stories tall.  At the top her firm butt pushed out, blocking anything further, but there was not much else I wanted to see.

 

Her feet shuffled forward while she situated herself under the bar, followed by a metal clang when she shouldered the bar.  Rebecca slowly spread her feet, making a series of repetitive thuds for every quarter inch they moved to the side.  “Okay, you can do this,” she muttered to herself.  No one else could hear her, but thanks to my proximity and her relatively amplified voice I caught every word.  “Taylor can do it, you can too.  It’s just, what, twice her weight?  You’ve squatted her easily before.  Just breathe and stand, nothing to it.”

 

When she had sufficiently psyched herself up, Rebecca shoved the bar off its hooks with a metallic screech and held it on her shoulders.  Her legs trembled for a moment while she adjusted to the weight, then she began to descend.  Stuck looking upward, I watched her butt descend straight toward me, her shorts tightening around it as they underwent extra strain.  It grew quickly, appearing even more massive the more she bent her knees.  Looking at it, I could not help but be amazed that those very same forces had been applied to me just moments before.  It was astounding to realize how much pressure those shorts and put around me.

 

Rebecca’s butt came toward me until it was mere inches off the ground and looked like the sky at twilight.  It was close enough that I could clearly see the two hemispheres above me, a seam twice as thick as my arm running down the middle.  They were even more separated by her pose, making the ravine into her crack even deeper.  It hovered there for a moment, subtly quivering from the weight she bore.  Then, with a low grunt that sounded like a roar to me, her legs straightened and her butt ascended back into the air.

 

Before I could recover from the impressive visage of her butt hanging over me, it came back.  Once more it got remarkably close to landing on me, then stopped in the same place.  I marveled at how large and round it was, and realized that this was exactly how it got that way.  With every squat she did her butt would be just a little bit firmer, the immense weight helping it develop that much more quickly.  I had a front row seat to the shaping of one of the most majestic asses in the world and I did not even have to buy tickets.

 

Rebecca was doing her best to prove she was just as strong as Taylor, and despite all the grunting and groaning it looked like she might accomplish it.  However, when she went for the last lift, her legs started shaking harder than they had before, and the small of her back looked like it spasmed.  She quickly spun around and fell to one knee, leaning one arm heavily on the other.  Her chest heaved as she gulped in air and sweat poured out of her skin, making her outfit cling even tighter to her skin.  I looked up and saw her pupils had almost engulfed her irises, a clear sign that her body was past its limits.

 

As she panted for breath, Rebecca’s eyes flashed to the side.  They fell on me and stayed there for several seconds, and I knew that she, at least, had noticed me.  Maybe she would secretly take me away from this so I could actually be her little boyfriend with her needing to share me with Taylor.

 

“Hey, the mascot’s here!” she called out, dashing my hopes just as they began.  Now the whole team knew where I was.  “Are you here to work out with us?”

 

“Well, no, I kind of got dragged –“

 

“Perfect!”  Could she even hear me?  “I’ll go get you some weights.  Before you know it, you’ll be big and strong like us!  Actually, I don’t know about big, you’ll stay just as tiny as you are now.  I don’t know about strong, either.  My finger is, like, ten times as strong as you are now, I don’t think you’ll ever surpass it.  But that doesn’t mean you can’t try!”  With that, she stood back to her full height and gave me a quick wave with her fingers before walking to the free weight rack.

 

Her looming form soon returned, carrying a small green weight in one hand.  “2.5” was printed on the side in large white numbers, and from the way her hand wrapped around it, the weight looked like a toy.  Rebecca carefully looked for me on the floor, and when she found me again she knelt back down and set the small barbell on the ground so the bar passed over me.  Once she released her fingers, it was clear the handle was over a dozen feet above my head, and I could not even reach it if I jumped.  The smallest weight in the whole gym was gigantic to me.

 

I wanted to stop after the first try, but Rebecca kept encouraging me.  “Come on, you can do it!”  I knew there was no way on Earth I could touch this weight, let alone move it, but as long as she was smiling I would keep trying.  As I jumped, a shadow fell over me, and I had to interrupt my vain attempts to turn around.  The whole volleyball team had gathered in a semicircle around me, backlit so I could not tell who was who.  This was the most attention I had ever gotten, and ironically I should have been beneath everyone’s notice.

 

“Are you fucking serious?”  From the derisive tone, I guessed Sylvia was the first to speak up.  “That’s a child weight. It’s literally made for children, and usually disabled ones.  Every able-bodied person can lift that by the time they’re eight, and you can’t even move it.  Just how pathetic are you?”  It was nothing unexpected from the team captain, but the way she spat “pathetic” at me made it sting.

 

“I’m not sure I’d call myself –“

 

“Why are you embarrassing me like this?”  Taylor interrupted me.  “All you had to do was stay in my shorts, but you wanted to show off.  And what a great job you’re doing!  We’re really all amazed at how you can’t even budge the smallest weight here, but not for the reasons you think.  I’m pretty sure my foot weighs more than that, just so you know.”  I doubted I could move it anyway, but they all seemed to be glossing over the fact that I could not even reach it, and I was only so small and pathetic, as they said, because they had made me that way.

 

“Come on, don’t be so hard on him!  At least he’s trying, right?” Rebecca piped up.  “That’s more than you can say for a lot of people.  One of you must have something he can lift, right?”  She looked at her teammates hopefully while they idly shuffled their feet and patted about their hips, knowing they did not even have pockets.

 

A voice finally called out from the edge of the semicircle.  “I’ve got this dime,” she announced.  “That might be small enough.”  Rebecca shrugged, and the giantess who was trying to be helpful stepped forward.  She leaned down and extended an arm a great distance, her fingers pinched together, but instead of trying to grab me something glinted between them.  She set it down in front of me with a thud, letting her finger stay long enough for me to be sure the tip was as tall as me.  As she pulled away I saw a pair of pale green eyes looking in my general direction, though they were soon far enough away there was no way they could see me.

 

The smallest piece of US currency by size laid on the ground in front of me.  It could not have weighed more than a few grams, and they were negligible in every sense to normal-sized people.  To me, however, it was an enormous metal disc, with a diameter as wide as I was tall, made out of solid metal.  Upon hearing the idea I doubted I would be able to lift it over my head, but now I did not think I would be able to move even this a little bit.  Never before had a coin looked so heavy.

 

“Try deadlifting it!” Rebecca offered helpfully. Accurately gauging my knowledge of weightlifting, she proceeded to explain what that meant.  “Just lean down and grab it by bottom, keep your back straight, and stand!  If you do it right, you can lift a lot more than you think you can.”  While I appreciated her confidence in me, I had strong doubts that I could do either of those things.

 

Nevertheless, I had to do something.  Two dozen enormous eyes were on me, and apparently they wanted me to lift this dime.  I exhaled heavily and followed Rebecca’s advice, working my hands in between the grooves on the side for extra leverage.  When my fingers were flat against the base, I closed my eyes and lifted with all my might, imagining the time was tilting upward with my movement.

 

After a few seconds, I opened my eyes and saw that was not the case.  The dime still laid flat on the ground, unmoved by my Herculean efforts.  I had not even managed to move it a single degree.  My arms and knees were shaking from the effort, so I let go and took a step back.

 

Laughter erupted from the volleyball titanesses around me.  “He’s so weak!” shouted one of them.  “What a wimp!” exclaimed another.   “Just pathetic.”  “Is he really that small?”  “I’m pretty sure I’ve seen an ant lift a dime before.”  I had never been so humiliating in my life.  A dozen beautiful women were gathered around, paying close attention to me, but only so they could see how unimpressive and minuscule I was.  I wanted to shrink into nothing, but this was another thing Taylor would not indulge me in.

 

“Aw, don’t feel bad!” Rebecca chided.  “So you’re the weakest creature on the planet.  At least you’re cute!”  Her supposedly kind words did not lift my spirits.

 

“Becky?” Taylor called over the din of laughter.  “I think you know what time it is.”

 

“Oh, of course!”

 

The whole team started hopping and clapping in unison, creating an overwhelming cacophony as the claps mixed with their shoes thudding on rubber.  When I thought it could not get any worse, they all started singing.  “Ti-ny man!  Ti-ny man!  Let’s name things your small-er than!”  Their rumbling voices mixed together into one overwhelming roar and I spun around, dazed as my eyes slipped over them all.  “Ants!  Fingers!  Toes!  Flakes!  To you our steps are like earth-quakes!  In a spoon!  In a spoon!  That’s how we will eat you soon!  Pile of mush!  Pile of mush!  That’s you after you get crushed!” 

 

Their horrible song over, they erupted into booming laughter. Having twelve gorgeous, gigantic women mock me in such an organized way was humiliating beyond belief.  There was nothing I could say about it, either.  None of them could hear me from the floor, and even if they could, they would not listen to my complaints.  My only purpose was to be the target of their derision, and that would not spare me forever.  More than ever before I needed to get out from under their collective thumbs.

 

Once the laughter died down, Rebecca stepped forward and positioned her foot so I was nearly under the upward slope of her trainers beneath her toes.  “Hey, no hard feelings, right little guy?” she said, her voice like rumbling thunder.  “Just because you’re my puny boyfriend doesn’t mean I’m going to coddle you.  If you want, you can tease us for being so tall!”  That hardly seemed like a fair exchange.  Asking them how the weather was up there did not really compare to frequent threats of getting stepped on, and they would probably turn it back on me anyway.

 

“Let’s not give the tiny twerp any ideas,” Taylor cut in.  She stood in front of Rebecca and lined her feet up perfectly, forming a bridge with the toes of their trainers.  With two titanesses looming over me like this I began to feel claustrophobic and short of breath.  “He’s my property, after all, and I don’t want him getting too big for his britches.”

 

“I don’t think we have to worry about his man-bug getting too big for anything!”  The human skyscrapers burst into laughter again, and I began to get light-headed.  Their laughter got louder and more overwhelming, seeming to bounce around in my skull, and I staggered back and forth between their shoes.  Finally, with no escape in sight, I mercifully passed out.


When I awoke, I was back inside my glass in Taylor’s dorm room.  I had resisted thinking of it as “my” glass as long as possible, but it was clear this was the most privacy I would ever have again.  It was not even really my glass; it was Taylor’s.  She had only put me in it because she needed a convenient place to keep me.

 

The tremendous volleyball player herself sat in front of me, her huge feet resting on the side of the table.  Between the broad, white and yellow soles of her trainers, I saw her face buried in a book that she had resting on her stomach.  As she read, she idly moved her toes back and forth, pushing herself away from the table and returning.  Each time her feet moved it shook the table a little, making the wood creak as it took on some of her substantial weight, and her black leggings expanded and contracted with her muscles.

 

“Hey, Taylor?” I called out.

 

“What do you want pipsqueak?” she replied, not bothering to look up from her book.  The glass must have amplified my voice enough for her to hear, much as it made her voice unbearably loud when she spoke.

 

“I was just thinking –“

 

“With your puny brain?  I doubt that.”

 

Her interruption threw me for a loop, and I stumbled to regain my train of thought.  “You know, if it’s not too much trouble –“

 

Taylor dropped her feet to the ground and swung forward, and I suddenly found her looming over me.  She slammed the book down beside my glass, making everything rattle and rumble, and I found myself shocked to be looking up at a book.  Her hair was loosely pulled back in a ponytail, and several loose strands swung along her cheeks when she glared down at me.  “Will you fucking spit it out already?” she growled, narrowing her clear blue eyes.  “I’ve got three chapters to read for my political theory class tomorrow so I don’t look like an idiot, and I can’t very well do that with some little gnat yammering away at me, can I?  So come on, out with it!”

 

I withered under her furious gaze.  It was not that I forgot what I was going to say, I had simply lost all will to say it.  Looking up at her was a painful reminder that, at any moment, she could crush me like a bug.  She certainly did not consider me any better than one.  If she thought I was being unreasonable, she may very well do that instead of considering my request.

 

Taylor exhaled sharply through her nose and roughly grabbed her book, shoving the glass aside when they collided.  “You’re such a pathetic little coward,” she said, and leaned back in her chair.

 

“Let me out of this glass!” I exclaimed before she could fully recline again.  That got her attention, so I repeated myself more slowly.

 

She leaned forward, slamming her elbows on the table, and cocked an eyebrow when she looked down at me.  A cocky grin spread across her face, and she let out a soft chuckle.  “Okay, convince me.  Why should I let a pest run free in my dorm?”

 

“The way I see it, I wouldn’t have full run,” I began.  “I’d still be limited to this table, wouldn’t I?  Even if I survived the drop to the floor, I’d have to worry about getting stepped on.  I know I’m too small to survive where big people like you walk, I just want to stretch my legs now and then.”  And once she was gone for class I would stretch my legs all the way down the hallway to find someone to save me from this nightmare.

 

Taylor’s lips spread in a wide, toothy smile.  “Well, when you put it that way,” she started, and I knew I had convinced her.  “No!”  My rising joy was quelled before it even started.  “There’s no way you’re getting out of that glass without being somewhere on me!  Ever!  Do you think I’m stupid?  You’re a fucking bug, and bugs stay in their containers.”

 

She grabbed her book and leaned back in her chair again, then planted her feet on the side of the table.  The whole structure shuddered when her shoes stuck it, and she leaned as far back as she could without tipping over.  Taylor brushed a hair out of her face and slid a fingernail in beside her bookmark and pulled it opened, then scanned for her place.  “Disturb me again before I’m done reading and I won’t hesitate to squish you, got it?”  I sank to the floor and buried my face in my hands.  Yeah, I got it.  However, I would never get a taste of freedom again.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading, and please leave a review!