- Text Size +

Taylor’s form-fitting black dress hugged the gentle curves of her strong thighs while she slowly gyrated her hips.  As much as I wanted to watch her body move, however, I could not give it too much attention.  Her foot was still raised and dangerously close, the stockinged sole looming over me.  I would need to keep an eye on both her feet to avoid getting flattened.

 

Her foot set down beside me with a dull thud, a small breeze escaping from below it before it smacked against the floor.  I stared at it wide-eyed as her toes bent and the heel lifted from the ground about an inch.  She began twisting the ball of her foot against the floor, the nylon helping her otherwise bare feet glide on the wood as it moved with the rhythm.  There was a faint scratching sound from the fabric running over the wood’s grain, only audible because I was so close to it.  How was I supposed to dance with a woman whose toes alone could lead me?

 

Taylor waved a hand toward her face to encourage me, but just looking at her from the floor paralyzed me.  “Come on!” she boomed with a smile.  “Dance!”  I was still on the floor after being pinned by her foo, and getting to my feet would be difficult.  She kept moving, grinding her foot and toes into the ground as I helplessly watched her move above me.  As much as I wanted to, I could not overcome the block to my legs that kept me supine on the ground.

 

The longer Taylor danced alone, the more impatient she got.  I watched her grow increasingly exasperated while her hips swayed side to side, expecting something from me that I could not give her.  No matter how enticing the movement of her hips was, my attention was continually drawn back to the gargantuan foot beside me.  Even more than her tremendous stature, it was an immediate reminder of my predicament, and that this dance could have fatal implications for me if either of us made the slightest wrong move.

 

It quickly became clear that Taylor was tired of my reluctance to join her.  With a single flick of her foot she buffeted me to the side, sending me sliding across the floor.  I careened over the hard wood, spinning wildly, until I collided with the soft skin on the bottom of her instep.  I pressed into her flesh slightly, though once she withdrew the gargantuan structure of her foot it was like nothing had even been there.  Taylor’s foot did not go far, and she pointed her toe so it landed beside me.  Still unable to get to my feet, I looked up at the gargantuan toes above me, able to control me with a mere prod even if I were at my full capacity.

 

Taylor twitched her foot inward and her big toe struck me.  Once more I slid across the polished, hard wood floor until I collided with the nylon-covered toe of her other foot.  She looked down at me in desperation, wanting me to do something, and finally shrugged.  Batting me around with her feet had not gotten the desired result, and I suspected she was out of ideas after that.

 

Her foot lifted, and to my surprise it did not press down on me.  Instead, in a streak of black it passed over me and set down with a dull thud some distance away, though still close enough that I could feel the seismic waves from her foot landing.  A moment later there was another black streak followed by a second tremor, and I quickly realized that was simply her other foot.  With Taylor facing away from me, there was not even the slightest chance she was keeping track of me.

 

Between her heels, I wondered what could happen when a gigantic black object suddenly rushed toward me.  I screamed as her tremendous rear bore down on me, and continued screaming even after it stopped above me.  The sheer black dress clung tightly to her butt, making each cheek distinctly visible.  It was perfect, a fully round hemisphere divided in the middle by nature.  At this distance it was easy to appreciate, unlike when I had been forced against it and it threatened my life.

 

Taylor’s ass began shaking forward and back above me, her dress shifting slightly as it adjusted around her gigantic butt.  “Come on, little man!” she called out, shocking me with the sudden barrage of her voice. “Don’t you want to ride my ass, at least?”  In truth, given the opportunity, there was little I wanted more than to jump up and latch onto her butt while she shook it back and forth, but I was simply not able to.  Instead, I just watched her butt move through the air above me, a vision of perfection that I would never be allowed to touch of my own volition.

 

After several seconds of waving her terrific ass over me, Taylor stopped trying.  She stood back to her tremendous height, and while I considered the great distance up to the back of her knees she turned around again.  There was a sudden black streak from her heel passing over me, followed by a minor quake when it set down some distance away from me, then a small shock when her other foot turned around.  Taylor was facing me again, and I looked up her gargantuan body to see her blue eyes looking back down at me impassively.

 

“Come on!  Don’t you want to dance with me?” she asked.  I was so far beneath the average person’s notice that it was more likely they would figure she was talking into a Bluetooth headset than taunting me.  Even so, there was nothing I could do.  Her enormous size still filled me with fear, and I could not make myself get back to my feet.  No matter how much I wanted to break out of it, I was stuck between her feet.

 

“Fine.”  With that final dismissive word, Taylor lifted up her foot.  After a minor adjustment her foot was directly above me, the thin layer of nylon stretched thin over her huge foot.  Nothing I could do could stop her.  Taylor’s enormous foot raced toward me, quickly blacking out the rest of the party.  It stretched as far as I could see in front of and behind me, as well as to both sides.  Her foot, by the very nature of its size, was inescapable.

 

With a great crash Taylor set her foot down on top of me.  Everything was dark but nothing hurt, and I quickly realized that was because she had simply laid her foot atop me.  The soft skin of her sole had kept me from any actual harm while the tremendous weight of her enormous foot kept me pinned against the ground.  It was unbearably hot, and the stench of her foot permeated my nostrils even through her stockings, but I was still glad to be experiencing it.  After all, I had not been flattened when, by all rights, I should have been obliterated beneath her sole.

 

Taylor let her foot linger on top of me, keeping my helpless body pinned to the ground.  I felt the steady pulse of her heartbeat through the soft, thin skin of her sole, the only indicator of the passage of time.  The air around me quickly became hot, and I finally found the strength to struggle beneath the soft skin of her sole.  My life was in imminent danger, but I could do nothing about it.  Knowing that all she would have to do was press down to squash me was strangely freeing.

 

“Come on, Taylor, let him go!” came a muffled voice from beyond Taylor’s foot.  Rebecca?  “It’s obvious why he doesn’t want to dance with you.”  It was the abject, paralyzing fear, of course.  “He’s not your boyfriend!  And as a loyal, monogamous man, he’s saving his first dance for me.”  It was Rebecca, all right, though she had reached the most wrong conclusion possible.

 

“If you think you can get a better performance out of him, be my guest,” Taylor said, and the slight vibrations running down her body gave me the only feeling below my waist I’d had in several minutes.  She raised her foot, temporarily freeing me from my containment beneath it, though from the sudden rush of acceleration I knew I was still stuck to it.  Taylor violently shook her foot and I eventually came free, sliding helplessly across the hard wood floor.

 

As soon as Taylor’s dark stocking-clad feet retreated, Rebecca moved to pen me in.  I felt her heel set down first, a minor quake compared to the force of the rest of her foot setting down.  While I gazed up at the white reflective surface towering above me, another tremor came through the ground when her other foot settled beside me.  Rebecca trapped me just as much as Taylor had, but with the solid soles on her shoes she was even more dangerous.

 

Rebecca looked down at me expectantly, and her eyes scanned the floor between her feet for a second before she found me.  “Get up, little guy!” she said when she spotted me supine on the floor, gasping for breath.  “I know you’ve been through a lot, but I really want to dance with you!”  I realized this was not going to end unless I made some small effort to go along with them.  They had me trapped socially as well as physically, and I figured it would be better to give in to Rebecca instead of letting it get to Sylvia’s turn.

 

Gritting my teeth, I pressed my elbows onto the floor until I was sitting.  My weakened core could not even support me, and I leaned back on unsteady arms to keep from laying back down.  With a grunt I pushed myself up until I could get one shaky leg beneath me.  I rested in the crouch for a second before standing, my leg wobbling as it straightened from the tiny amount of weight going onto it.  When both my legs were under me and fully straight, they felt like rubber.  Vibrations from the music still traveled through the floor, making me even more uncertain of my legs’ integrity, but at last I was finally standing.

 

I looked to the side and saw the titanic, reflective white wall of Rebecca’s flat looming over me.  The sole came up to my waist, and the material curved toward me, the bulge to contain her toes several of my heights over my head.  Looking at it, I could see the reflection of my tiny body.  It was surreal to see an image of my whole form contained on a small part of a shoe, and the background of woodgrain behind me did not help.  Compared to her shoe alone I was nothing.

 

“I knew you could do it!” Rebecca exclaimed, making me jump.  “Now, try to keep up with me.  I know the guy’s supposed to lead, but…” she trailed off into laughter.  “I don’t think my bugfriend is going to be leading anyone.”  Great, she had a new humiliating nickname for me.  With the condition my body was in I doubted I would be able to keep pace with her, but I would give it a shot.

 

Rebecca lifted a shoe and set it down with a crash, making the ground tremble beneath her.  I stumbled as the floor moved beneath me, trying to keep my footing as I staggered away from her foot.  She raised the other one less than an inch and set it back on the floor, sending another wave of vibrations out from where it landed.  I stumbled back from it, doing my best to avoid falling down again, and she began grinding her toes against the ground.  Entranced, I watched it twist back and forth while the sound grated against my ears.

 

Her far heel raised a little and settled down again, just enough to make the ground quake so I had to shuffle away from it.  I looked up Rebecca’s ginormous body and saw her lips spread wide in a smile.  It did not appear to be from cruelty or malice, but from joy.  She was actually having fun dancing with me!  Despite my severely limited capabilities, she was enjoying herself.  Seeing that, I started to think this may not be another plot to mess with me, and simply something she wanted to do.

 

My impression changed with Rebecca’s cream-colored sole blocked my view of her.  The instant I registered the gigantic platform looming over me I dashed to the side as fast as my tiny, exhausted legs could carry me.  It landed with a boom, kicking up a gust of wind and making the floor tremble beneath the impact.  I stumbled forward on the trembling ground, leaning forward to avoid falling down.  Once I recovered, I kept running away from the enormous shoe.  Her other foot loomed in the distance, and beyond that I could see Sylvia’s towering black high heels.

 

It felt strange to be running toward someone so indifferent toward me, but if I could get close enough to her feet I might be able to find cover.  Even though I was running my hardest, I was not making much progress.  They had made me so small that I could not even run from them.  Still, I had to try.  If I could get away from this titanic trio, I might be able to find someone who was sympathetic toward my plight.

 

Rebecca’s other shoe raised into the air and came toward me, and I desperately tried to stop.  A white wall slammed down in front of me, making a horrific roar, and the earth shook from the impact.  Even the stiff breeze was not enough to stop me, and I stumbled forward into the side of her shoe.  I managed to catch myself on the ledge created where her sole met the rest of the shoe to avoid landing in a heap and stood back up, then pressed off in the other direction.  She was not going to let me escape, and I was foolish for thinking I could.

 

“Yeah, dance, little man!” Rebecca proclaimed as I ran toward her other shoe.  So this was what they wanted.  With no hope of escape, fear alone kept me going.  At any moment, a woman the size of a skyscraper could step on me, and the only thing staying her hand was the fun she was having with me.  Her feet ground against the floor, marking time until it was time for her to take another step.  By running, I knew I was giving her what she wanted, but the alternative was winding up as a stain on her shoe, bound to be forgotten once she wiped me off it.

 

I had nearly gotten past her toes when Rebecca moved her shoe toward me.  It flew in a straight line, shockingly fast for something so enormous, and I could not stop myself before it landed in front of me.  Between the sound overwhelming my ears, the earthquake generated by it, and my own exhaustion, I was on my last legs.  Once I slammed into her shoe and staggered back, I could not run any more and simply stood there, reeling as I looked up at her.  As far as I was concerned, the dance was over.

 

Rebecca and I were not on the same page.  When she saw me standing still, she raised her shoe again and moved it over me so the tremendous structure blocked my view of the rest of her.  I was too tired to run, however: if she stepped on me, then so be it.  I was so exhausted that I could not even raise my arms in a feeble attempt to shield myself.  I was going to be smashed like a bug and there was nothing I could do about it.

 

At the last moment Rebecca diverted her shoe to the side, just missing me.  It slammed into the ground with the force of a meteorite, and I staggered to the side and had to lean in it for support.  While I leaned against it she raised the shoe again, making me topple to the side.  I looked up at it helplessly as it dominated the sky above me, wondering if this would be the time it extinguished me.  Her shoe plummeted downward, and I braced myself for impact.  Again, however, she moved it just to the side to avoid squashing me, and the only impact I felt was the earthquake emanating from her shoe.

 

Realizing she was not going to get any more fun out of me, Rebecca leaned forward and lowered a hand toward me.  She extended her index finger and pushed me out from beneath the overhang of her shoe, then her thumb clamped down on me.  Once I was gripped between her fingers, she lifted me off the ground and to her face.  The sudden rush of movement made my stomach feel like it dropped to my feet, and I nearly lost consciousness from the jolt.  When I opened my eyes, Rebecca’s blue eyes were lined with halos from my altered state, and her skin seemed to be emanating light on its own.

 

“Good job, little guy!” she said, blasting me with a wall of sound.  At least her breath smelled sweet even as it overwhelmed me.  Rebecca took a moment to smile before continuing, “I knew you could dance, you just needed the right person.”  The threat of getting smashed helped motivate me too, of course.  As I gazed into an iris the same size as me, I could not find anything to say.  Though they were all horrible, I could not deny that they were just as beautiful.  “I’ll always remember my first dance with my bugfriend.”

 

A tremendous open palm appeared beneath me, and Rebecca glanced down at it.  “Oh, sorry.  Looks like your owner wants you back!” she said.  “I better hand you over.”  She lowered me into the waiting palm and set me down in the middle.  When her fingers released me, I dropped into the long ravine of one of the wrinkles.    The hand lingered for a moment, and Rebecca looked down at me, looking disappointed that she had to give me up so soon.

 

Rebecca’s face rapidly came toward me as I laid helpless in Taylor’s palm, and it quickly blocked everything else from view.  It kept coming, and soon the only thing I could see was her lips bearing down on me.  I screamed out of reflex when they set down on top of me, completely engulfing my body, and began pressing down.  It would be trivially easy for her to accidentally smash me with her lips or slip me into her mouth and swallow.  However, after a few seconds of pressure and heat, she released me from beneath her lips with a loud smack.  She stood back up and looked down at me before giggling and saying, “Now we’ve had our first dance and our first kiss!”

 

The enormous platform moved until I was looking up at Taylor, who was staring back down at me.  She looked significantly less pleased to see me, and I did not expect any gigantic kisses from her.  “So you’ll dance with Taylor and not me, huh?” she said sternly.  “Something wrong with me?”

 

“Um, well, you see,” I stammered, trying to find an answer.  My life was literally in her hands, and I did not want to displease her any further.

 

Taylor cracked a smile.  “Relax, I’m just messing with you.  Your sense of humor is as puny as you are.  Besides, I had fun, and that’s what really matters.”

 

Two ear-piercing clicks filled the air and Sylvia’s tremendous face came into view opposite Taylor’s.  She gazed down at me with her beady blue eyes and neutral expression, as though she were still considering whether she was going to squash me.  “I guess now that the bug’s off the floor I can be a good hostess,” Sylvia said.  “Would you like a drink, little bug?”

 

“No, I’m fine,” I answered.  Life at this size was dangerous enough without being inebriated.

 

“Nonsense.”  The corners of Sylvia’s mouth tugged upwards, the most emotion she had ever displayed toward me.  “Taylor, why don’t you see about getting our little mascot here a drink?  He may be my guest, but he’s still your responsibility.”

 

“On it!”  Before I could wonder how they would even serve me a drink, Taylor gave me the answer.  Her hand tilted to the side and I saw a vast pool of purple liquid in a red cup beneath me.  I scrambled to grab hold of a wrinkle or bit of skin in Taylor’s palm, but my fingers slipped uselessly over the surface.  The incline gradually increased, and before long it was too steep for me to resist gravity.  Unceremoniously, I tumbled out of Taylor’s hand and fell through the air before landing with a plop in the liquid below.

 

I sank into her drink and began wildly kicking my legs to get back to the surface.  When my descent finally stopped I swam upward, desperate to get back to air.  Once my head broke through the surface of Taylor’s drink, I drew in a deep breath of air and immediately regretted it.  There was a hint of cranberry wafting up from the liquid, but the smell of grain alcohol vastly overpowered it.  As I coughed and sputtered to clear the smell from my nostrils I opened my eyes: another mistake.  The strongly alcoholic liquid got into my eyes, and I immediately squeezed them shut to lessen the burning.

 

It took several seconds for all of the burning to go away while I floated helplessly in Taylor’s beverage, but it finally subsided to the point I no longer felt my body was on fire.  When I opened my eyes, I saw stark white walls rising all around me with notches molded into the plastic.  Through the round opening, all I could see was Taylor looking back at me, a smirk painted on her face.  Exhausted from all the dancing, all I could do was bob up and down in her drink while staring at her smug expression.

 

“Drink up!” Taylor chided, and I cringed form the sound of her voice.  It was bad enough when it was just a deep, booming rumble that made my organs shake, but now it echoed around me.  There was no escape from her voice as each word bounced off the plastic walls, hitting me over and over again.  “I know I’m going to.”

 

She raised the cup to her face, making the liquid slosh around, and settled the rim between her lips.  Taylor began tipping the bottom upwards and the beverage flowed along the walls and toward her lips.  It was easy to see where this was going – and more importantly, where I was going.  I tried to swim ferociously against the current, but it was too strong, and my tiny muscles were too weak to resist it.  The drink drew me toward Taylor’s mouth, her lips parted just enough to allow liquid to pour into it.  If liquid could get in, I knew I would fit too.

 

Just before my feet slid between her lips, she lowered the cup from her mouth and brought it back level with the ground.  When the cup straightened it launched me into the air, and I sailed through the cup’s interior, flailing as I flew.  Before landing in her drink again I breathed in deeply, and my body plunged deep into the pond in Taylor’s hand.  This time, I touched the plastic bottom before stopping, and weakly pushed against it to propel myself upward.  There was only enough left for one more drink, and I fully expected I would wind up in her mouth next time.

 

When I returned to the surface, I saw a crowd had gathered.  Rebecca and Sylvia had joined Taylor in looking down at me, somehow making me feel even smaller than I already did.  Sylvia gasped, as though she had just seen me for the first time, then her stony expression came back.  “Taylor, I’m so sorry,” she said, and the echo of her terrifying voice ensured I did not miss a word.  “You know I try to keep a clean house, but it looks like an ant got in your drink.”

 

“Is that what that is?” Taylor replied, squinting at me.  “Pretty small for an ant.  Maybe a gnat flew in or something.”

 

“Well, whatever it is, I can’t in good conscience let you finish that,” Sylvia said.  “As host, let me dispose of that and you can get a new one.”

 

“Yeah, sure thing.”  Sylvia seized the cup, making it shake enough for the liquid inside to slosh around, and a wave dragged me under.  When I broke back through the surface, the only face I could see was Sylvia’s, her blue eyes staring at me calculatingly.  As the waves subsided, she opened her lips with a soft click that bounced around the cup.

 

“It’s such a shame to waste alcohol, though,” Sylvia declared, smirking slightly.  “I might as well finish it.”  The cup raced to her face and the rim settled between her lips, then she tilted it so there was a sharp downward slope.  She opened her mouth wide, revealing straight, pearly white teeth and a gargantuan tongue waiting for me.  I screamed as the liquid flowed into her mouth, taking me with it.  It splashed onto her tongue, briefly depositing me there before the current carried me off to the side.  Between her teeth, I saw the stark white cup empty aside from a few drops with a small rivulet still streaming into her mouth.

 

Sylvia closed her lips, sealing me inside her mouth.  In the abject darkness I floated in her drink, her body temperature rapidly heating it, and a horrific sound came from somewhere in the vast cave.  A strong current gripped me, pulling me along with it as the liquid poured down her throat.  I screamed incoherently even when her throat closed up, knowing I could not hide forever.  After all the worry about getting smashed, I was going to be swallowed instead.

 

Her gullet opened again, and the river resumed its course into her throat.  By sheer luck I ended up caught by her tongue, the corner just stopping me from being gulped down with the rest of the drink.  As I floated in a puddle made from a mixture of her saliva and the alcoholic beverage, Sylvia’s tongue slammed down on top of me, pinning me against her frenulum.  It drove me down into the soft tissue, and I was too spent to even try pushing it off me.  At least my problem was her tongue and not her stomach acid.

 

After a few seconds, the tongue raised and an enormous gust of air entered Sylvia’s mouth.  She was speaking, but all I heard was the wind whipping at my body and the terrible rumble of her voice coming directly from her throat, the words unformed by her lips and tongue.  There was a brief reprieve while someone else spoke, but I was too insulated in her mouth to hear the words, then the cacophony started again.  It was so bad I wished I had ended up in her stomach just so I would not have to endure this.

 

Sylvia’s tongue sloshed to the side, then lifted off me entirely.  Her lips parted, and when light streamed into her cavernous mouth I could see Taylor’s eyes looking curiously inside.  A hand quickly eclipsed her, however, and a single long, slender finger entered her mouth and slipped beneath her tongue.  The finger pressed into her frenulum and made its way beneath me, scooping me onto the tip.  Her saliva was thick enough to keep me stuck to her skin, encasing me in a thin layer of liquid as she withdrew me from her mouth.

 

Once I was past her lips, Sylvia lifted her finger to her eyes so she could study me.  Her gigantic eyes squinted as they peered down at me, appearing even larger due to her saliva refracting the light.  “Guess I didn’t swallow that bug after all,” she said, still staring at me.  “Guess I’ll have to smash it.”  Sylvia’s thumb settled into place above me, each whorl of her thumbprint becoming more defined as it came closer to me.

 

Another pair of blue eyes rose up on the other side, looking at me intently.  “Hey, that’s not a bug!” Taylor declared, as though it were news.  “That’s our mascot!”

 

Sylvia’s thumb stopped and she let out the fakest gasp I had ever heard.  “That’s him?” she exclaimed.  “Honest mistake, considering how puny he is.  Why don’t you get him back to your place before someone not on the team sees him and rightly smashes him?”

 

“Yeah, sure thing.”  The world spun when Sylvia moved me away from her eyes and turned her finger toward Taylor.  My vision was filled with a vast peach field as the finger lowered, then it settled with me in the middle.  Sylvia pulled the finger back, and the friction of Taylor’s palm was stronger than the bond this saliva had with her finger.  In one long, extended movement, Sylvia scraped me off her finger and into Taylor’s hand like I was some kind of gunk.

 

After Sylvia’s finger was clear, Taylor closed her fingers around me.  The tip of her middle finger landed right on top of me, pinning me against her palm.  Immediately the temperature spiked to uncomfortable levels, but I did not even have the energy to squirm beneath it.  At least it made the thin layer of saliva still coating me go away.  She dropped her hand to the side, giving me another jolt of movement that made my stomach jump to my throat, then started on her way.

 

I nearly dozed off in Taylor’s fist.  The gentle swing of her arms relaxed me, and once I was used to it the heat radiating off her flesh was not too bad.  Aside from that, I had survived multiple brushes with death, and the adrenaline was starting to wear off.  Taylor seemed to expect this, however, and slightly squeezed her hand every couple of minutes.  The sudden increase of pressure and her finger jabbing into my back brought me back to full consciousness long enough for me to stay awake until she did it again.

 

When we reached her dorm room, Taylor headed straight for the table that had become my home.  She set her hand atop the glass where she kept me and opened her fingers, dumping me onto the clear glass floor.  After giving me a quick wave, Taylor reached behind her and unzipped her dress, then shrugged it off.  The titanic volleyball player remained standing over me, staring down at me in my glass cell in her bra and panties.

 

“Normally I’d feel weird getting undressed in front of a man I’m not sleeping with,” she said, and her voice resonated inside the smooth glass walls, “but you’re not really a man, are you?”  Taylor placed her hands on the table and leaned forward so she could gaze straight down at me.  “You’re a little man.  Tiny.  Puny.  Insignificant.  More of a bug than a person.  It’d be like getting embarrassed when I trip in front of a fly.”

 

“Are you going somewhere with this?”  I was not even sure if she could hear me, but I had to ask anyway.

 

“I’m not sure what Rebecca sees in you.”  So that was a no on being able to hear me.  “I guess she’s always had a thing for shorter guys and charity cases, and since you’re barely human you’re definitely the latter.  While I won’t stand between the two of you, you’re still my property.”  She stood back to her full height and smirked down at me.  “I own you, and there’s nothing you can do about it.”

 

Taylor reached down and unhooked her garters, and I watched her fingers closely.  She was so gargantuan, and her legs so long, that her panties ended several dozen feet above my head.     When she had undone all the latches, she slipped a finger into each stocking and slid them down her legs, then stepped out of them.  As she worked, I admired her amazingly fit body, suspecting she was the only woman I would see nearly naked for the rest of my life.  Even though I could fit inside her belly button, I still appreciated that she was incredibly attractive.  If she had not shrunk me and instead simply made her intentions clear, I definitely would have gone for it.

 

“Now goodnight, little man,” she said, drawing my attention back up to her face.  “You’re joining us in the gym tomorrow, and you’re going to need your rest.”  Taylor walked back to the door and hit the lights, plunging the room into darkness.  Before I even heard her massive body land on the mattress I was out, sleeping soundly despite the hard glass floor.  I could have slept on a bed of coals with how tired I was, and I was thankful to at least have somewhere safe to lie down. 

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading, and please leave a review!