- Text Size +

Once we got back to her room, Taylor set the inverted glass on top of me again and proceeded to ignore me for the rest of the day.  While she studied or played on her phone, I had essentially stopped existing for her, and I could only watch her warped body through what seemed like several feet of glass.  The only interruption was around lunch, and then only for a moment.  Taylor slightly tilted the glass, raising the side farthest from me slightly, and slipped a few crumbs from her meal underneath.  She quickly slammed it down with a resonating thud, however, sealing me inside the small glass room, and returned to ignoring me.

 

The day turned into Evening, and Taylor began to get ready for the party.  She laid a dress and a pair of stockings over the side of her bed, then grabbed a pair of high-heeled shoes that ought to bring her height to nearly seven feet.  Continuing to disregard my existence, Taylor changed in front of me, stripping down until she was just in her panties.  Her bare, mountainous breasts were tight and round, and only lagged slightly behind her movements as she strode toward her dresser to retrieve a fresh bra.  After she slipped it on and turned around, they appeared larger than before, and collided in a great valley of buoyant cleavage.

 

 In no particular hurry, Taylor walked back across the small room and stepped into her dress, then pulled it up her monolithic body and settled the straps on her shoulders.  Once it was securely zipped up, she sat back on the bed and slid her legs into the dark nylon stockings beside her.  The material expanded around her feet, then contracted tightly around her legs, appearing to form a second, darker sin.  They stretched all the way up to the middle of her thighs, seeming ti dimple the skin at the top of the garter, and when she stood, the hem of her dress just reached the top, leaving no bare skin of her legs exposed.

 

Once she had finished applying her makeup and fixing her hair, Taylor decided it was time to come for me.  She slammed an elbow down on the desk, making the glass shake and knocking me onto my back, then rested her chin in the raised palm.  I looked up at her through the bottom of the upturned cup, and the layer of glass distorted her face so it appeared comically narrow and tiny atop her gigantic body.  Even so, I could tell that her dark blue eyes were fixated downward toward me.

 

“Don’t think I forgot about you, little man,” Taylor boomed, and her voice reverberated inside my glass cell.  Her fingers pressed against the clear surface, forming large, flesh-colored blots, and she tore it away from me.  My vision was cleared of distortion, and I was left looking up at her magnificently beautiful yet monstrously huge head, with eyes the same size as me staring back.  “It wouldn’t really be a volleyball party without our mascot, after all.” 

 

Taylor’s hand swept inward, forming a large, fleshy roof over me while her fingers slid toward me.  The tips of her thumb and forefinger settled around me, the ridges of her fingerprints helping to hold me in place, then she lifted me from the desk.  My stomach turned in place from the sudden surge of movement, and acceleration shoved me into the soft padding on the tips of her digits.  When the movement suddenly stopped, I feared I would be thrown from her grasp and into her face, but her tight grip ensured I was going nowhere.

 

She held me before one gigantic blue eye, and I was simultaneously struck by majesty and terror at its sheer size.  For a moment she silently considered me, amused to merely watch me squirm between her fingers as I futilely tried to get free.  “Now there’s just the question of how I’m getting you there.”  Freed from the glass and mere inches from her mouth, Taylor’s voice was almost deafening in volume and intense enough to make every part of my body quiver.  “I’m taking you there in my shoes, in my stockings, or in my bra.”  She shifted her shoulders, making her cleavage more impressive as her breasts pressed together below me.  Taylor pressed her free index finger gently against me, then pulled it away, smiling.  In a falsetto voice, as though she were speaking to a small child or a pet, that was still quite deep to me, she asked, “Can you guess which?”

 

I cleared my throat before answering.  Could she hear my answer?  Would it even matter?  Would I get anything if I guessed right?  Figuring the answer to all these questions was no, I just said, “Um, in your bra?”

 

Taylor laughed, a loud, terrifying rumble that made me feel like jelly.  “You should be so fucking lucky!” she proclaimed, still laughing at me.  Once she calmed down, she added, “Though, I’ve seen some men get smashed in there.  They’re huge and perfect, and tiny people like you can’t handle them.  No, you’ll be riding to the party first-class in my stockings.  I’ve got first-class legs, you see, so you should feel honored to be riding with them.”  At least it wasn’t in her shoes or up against her butt again.  I doubted I could survive another close encounter with her rear today.

 

She lowered me from her face, and my body was again seized by the sensation of extreme movement.  My stomach was in my neck as I descended past her chin, and it remained there when I passed her plunging neckline with lace frills decorating the side of her breasts.  I looked down and saw her pulling up her skirt with her free hand as she moved me toward it.  A small spot of light skin was revealed amid the black clothing, and she put me on a course directly toward it.

 

Taylor set me down on her thigh, then with a free finger on the hand holding me lifted the garter below me.  She slid me along her smooth skin until I was halfway inside her stocking, then set it down atop me and let me go.  Reflexively, to keep from sliding further down into her stocking or slipping out of it, I set my arms over the rigid top, and immediately slid up to my armpits.  I looked up to see Taylor Tower looming over me, with me as its only denizen, and she gave me a cheeky wave.  “See you at the party, tiny man!” she declared, and the vibrations of her voice gave me a pleasant sensation.  Her hands grabbed the hem of her skirt and lowered it over me, casting me into darkness underneath her black dress.

 

There was a rush of sound and a light thud when Taylor picked something up, though I could not see what it was.  Any concern for what was happening outside was erased when she started walking, anyway.  The tremendous column of her thigh shoved me forward, raising me into the air as it tilted upward, then brought me back down when her leg straightened.  A tremendous shock ran up her leg when her heel hit the ground, shaking me in my small elastic cell, and I gripped the garter for comfort.  She stepped forward, and her leg straightened before tilting me forward and pitching me into the air again.

 

I was trapped in this repeated cycle for the whole twenty minutes it took her to walk to Sylvia’s party.  It was an endless cycle of churning, nearly coming to a rest before her titanic leg started moving again.  The only way to escape it was to throw myself out of her stocking, and I did not like my odds with he landing, let alone on the ground.  Taylor was able to torment me merely by walking, and I had no choice but to endure it.

 

I could scarcely believe it when the continuous cycle of her gait finally stopped.  There were several false stops before her legs finally came to a stop, which I attributed to her waiting to cross the street or for someone to open the door.  With her dress blocking my vision, I was effectively blind.  It took several minutes for me to accept that she had finally found somewhere to rest.

 

Unfortunately, her being at rest meant she had time to play with me.  The vast dark curtain in front of me fell inward with the impact from her finger, and a ripple spread outward until the rest of her skirt conformed with the pressure.  Taylor hooked a fingertip under the hem and pulled it up just enough to reveal me to the rest of the party.  Before I could get a good look at anything, however, the rest of her hand came in to block me, and her thumb and forefinger clamped around me again.  Squeezing me lightly, the gigantic volleyball player extracted me from her stockings and let her dress fall back into place.  With her standing like this, there was no evidence I was even here.

 

Taylor quickly raised me to her face, and I realized I was rapidly becoming acclimated to the swift movements associated with being held by someone several thousand times my size.  With her fingertips blocking my peripheral vision, I could scarcely even see the tremendous blue irises gazing at me from either side.  Although I was totally restricted, I did not feel the need to squirm out from between her fingers.  As impossible as it was, it seemed I was getting used to being held in front of gigantic faces.

 

“Look around you.”  I had not yet gotten accustomed to Taylor’s booming voice and suspected that would be some time down the road.  “I’m hot, right?  I’m pretty, and I’ve got a nice body.”  I could not possibly disagree with her; this was all rhetorical.  “Men should be swarming around me, competing with each other for my attention.  But there’s no one here.  Why do you think that is?”  I knew to just let her speak.  “It’s because I’m 6’10” in these fucking heels and their masculinity is so very fragile.  Maybe if you had played along, you could’ve bypassed the whole courting process and gone straight to fucking me.”

 

“Tay, there you are!” cut through the din of the party.  Though I already knew who it was, the lock of light blond hair that swung into my vision confirmed it.  Of course Rebecca would not pass up a chance to mock me in front of a crowd.

 

“Becky!” Taylor exclaimed, throwing her arms wide.  She stepped toward the slightly shorted woman and clamped her arms around her, slamming me against Rebecca’s back.  Thick strands of blond hair were funneled toward me by her fingers, and I found myself amid a forest of light hairs as they embraced.  When they separated, the only thing keeping me from being torn out by Rebecca’s hair was the tight grip Taylor had on me.

 

When Taylor settled her hand, she positioned it so I would be clearly in the view of both titanic women.  “Tay!” Rebecca shouted, making me nearly jump out of my skin.  “And you brought my boyfriend!  I knew I could count on you.”  Wait, what?

 

Rebecca leaned down, bringing her face close enough to me that it was the only thing I could see.  I could only focus on one of her tremendous eyes she was so close.  “That’s right, little man,” she purred.  “I’ve decided that we should date.  Wasn’t that kiss I blew you enough of a hint?”  She giggled, narrowing the part of her eye I could see and generating a horrific rumble.  “As our mascot, it’s kind of expected you’re with someone on the team.  It’ll be difficult since Tay here technically owns you, but I’m sure we can make it work.”  Her broad smile revealed rows of teeth taller than I was along with a maw that I could disappear inside.

 

I tried to scoot away, but Taylor placed a finger behind me, holding me in place.  “Well aren’t you presumptuous?” she asked, and my insides trembled from the power of her voice raining down upon me.  “How do you know I don’t want to date him after all?”

 

Rebecca looked away from me and up to Taylor, and I found myself gazing up at two enormous women, talking about me as if I were not there.  “Come on, can’t you let me date a cute guy for once?” she asked.  “I wanted to fuck him back when he was big!”

 

“Becky, he was never big,” Taylor corrected her while expertly sneaking an insult toward me in.  She shoved me forward, rolling me along her palm with her finger until I was on the edge of her hand.  “But you’re right, you did claim him first.”  Before Rebecca could reach for me, however, the titaness holding me put up a hand that acted as my awning.  “Too bad it’s my week with the mascot!  You can date him, but until next Friday I get to chaperone all your dates.”

 

“I don’t want to date either of you!” I protested, shouting up into Taylor’s open palm.  “You two shrank me, I don’t want anything to do with you!”

 

“So you like to watch, huh?” Rebecca countered, gently shoving Taylor’s hand aside with a finger so she could gaze down at me with her tremendous blue eyes.  “We’re okay with that.  Aren’t we, little guy?”  To accentuate her point she leaned in until her nose nearly pinned me against Taylor’s palm, then gave me a solid shove with an index finger.  She waved it up and down, trying to stroke or tickle me, but just sent me staggering away from her.  “Not that you’ll really be able to see him…”

 

“Don’t I have any say in this?” I yelled, but Rebecca’s expression did not change.  She just kept smiling, her gigantic finger waving in the air in a misplaced tender gesture.  It dawned on me that I did not, in fact, have a voice here.  As far as they were concerned, I was property, to be claimed and passed around as they saw fit.  The volleyball team owned me, and unless I could compel one of them to grow me back there was nothing I could do about it.

 

“Well okay, miss chaperone,” Rebecca began sarcastically, leaning toward her taller friend.  “Why don’t you put my boyfriend on even ground with me?  I want to see him without having your hand for lifts.”

 

“Yeah, I don’t see anything wrong with that.”  Taylor began sliding a hand toward me, her thumb and forefingers primed to pinch me between them while I pointlessly backpedaled away from them.

 

“Now hold on!” I called out, though it did not stop Taylor’s fingers rushing toward me.  “Don’t you remember what Sylvia said?  If she sees me on the floor, she’ll squish me!”

 

My protests did not deter the giantess who now owned me, and her digits completely engulfed me.  With a slight squeeze the tips of her digits closed around me, and the small bits of fatty tissues on her fingertips held me in place.  Her palm fell away, and the only thing keeping me aloft was her light grip around me.  If she wanted, all it would take to end my life was a firm pinch and no one would be the wiser.  She could even play it off as an accident, and it would end my tiny misery.

 

Unfortunately, Taylor was not inclined toward kindness.  The rest of the world rushed upward, making my heart leap into my throat, and I knew I was descending.  It was a brief descent, and there was scarcely time to struggle against her hold, let alone make any meaningful progress against it.  Before I knew it, my feet were back on the ground, and Taylor was only holding me to be sure I would not splatter on the ground.  When she finally let go, I felt a renew3ed sense of freedom, though a moment later a firm reminder of my limitations hit me.

 

The floor shook with the bass of the party’s music, but my attention was occupied by the pair of titanesses peering down at me.  I had gotten an eyeful of Taylor Tower earlier that evening, and her gargantuan form in all black would live in my memory for years to come, but Rebecca Redoubt was all new to me.  Her pair of shiny white flats dominated my view, though I was not tall enough to see myself in their reflection unless I was beneath them.  A pair of long, muscular legs seemed to stretch upward forever, their strong definition seemingly limited by the flesh-toned stockings clinging to them.  Rebecca’s tiny white dress barely covered her body, tight enough to hold itself firmly around her curves, with lace frills barely descending below her butt.  She was dressed to kill, and I worried that she was here to kill me.

 

To make matters worse, Rebecca started singing.  “You’re a bug!  You’re a bug!  Beneath my shoe you would be snug!  Giant us!  Giant us!  Compared to us you are just dust!”  She waited for a moment before slapping Taylor on the shoulder.  “Come on, you know the words, right?”

 

Taylor carefully wrapped her hand around Rebecca’s wrist, then slowly pulled it away from her.  “Becky, we’re at a party,” she explained.  “We should avoid drawing everyone’s attention to the puny man at our feet.  We’re trying to keep it from being common knowledge that the volleyball team can shrink people, remember?”

 

The titaness who was apparently dating me clapped a hand over her mouth and looked at me wide-eyed.  “Shit, you’re right!” she said.  “And I’d really rather not someone else smash my new boyfriend.”

 

They went quiet and looked up from me, and I turned around to follow their gazes.  At ground level, all I could see was a gigantic pair of shiny black high heels coming toward me, the red sole of one exposed as it swung down onto the hard wood floor.  The party music’s bass was strong enough that the titanic step blended into the background vibrations, and I gazed up from the shoes past the black band fastened over her ankles and to her pale legs.  They were remarkably long and fit, and my view had long left the floor behind by the time I reached the high hem of her tiny black dress.  From there it was a black column formed perfectly to her curves until I reached the light, sharp chin hanging over her cleavage.  Dark blue eyes on either side of her beak-like nose pointed down at me, and I knew that, of all people, Sylvia had finally found me.

 

The golden-haired giantess continued striding toward the pair that had put me in this situation, keeping her eyes firmly locked on me.  As she got closer, she put more force into each step, and her footfalls became distinguishable from the rest of the constant noise and shaking.  When her sole stalled mid-step, I got an eyeful of the hard, bright red sole, with faint lines running across it from traction.  Would I even be distinguishable from it if she stepped on me?  I had never expected to meet my end splattered on the bottom of a high heeled shoe, my remains lost against it, but that was looking like a real possibility for me now.

 

Sylvia came forward until she was practically standing over me, the vast, broad field of her sole eclipsed my view of the rest of her body.  I stared up at the shoe and gulped, knowing this was it.  With a red and black streak her shoe swung down, crashing onto the floor just in front of me.  The impact was cataclysmic, causing a boom that overwhelmed my ears and drowned out everything else and generating a seismic shock that toppled me from my feet.  To keep from hitting the floor, I leaned forward and braced my arms against the small ridge her sole made along the bottom of her shoe.  I was so small that my arms did not even reach the corner; it was like leaning against a solid wall.

 

The tremor hit me hard enough that I dissociated, and it took several seconds before I was back in control of my body.  When I could finally move again, I looked up the incredible height of the Sylvia Skyscraper and found her looking back at me, smiling.  She had come mere millimeters away from smashing me as a joke and there was nothing I could do about it.  I was so puny I could not even yell at her.

 

She tore her eyes away from me to look down at the two titanesses standing in front of her.  “Didn’t you hear what I said about finding bugs in my house?” she said, her tremendous voice overwhelming everything else as it resonated in my ears.  “I don’t like them, especially this one.  They’re dirty, and they spread their filth all over if you don’t step on them.”

 

“So that’s where he is!” Taylor exclaimed, as though she had not dropped me on the floor herself.  “Don’t worry, I can explain.  See, I was showing him to Rebecca, because she thinks he’s cute, and he just disappeared out of my palm!  I was wondering where he’d ended up.”

 

“He is, though,” Rebecca chimed in.  “I think I know what happened.  I leaned in close to get a good look at him – he’s real small, so I had to get really close – and my breath knocked him out of Tay’s hand!  Don’t worry, I’ll pick him up so he doesn’t wander off now.”

 

“Sorry, but no,” Sylvia replied.  “House rule: bugs get stepped on.  Next time, be more careful with our mascot.”  She raised her shoe, pushing me away as it lifted into the air, and I scrambled to recover as I staggered away.

 

I spun on my heels and started sprinting toward Taylor, waving my arms wildly as I tried to put some distance between me and Sylvia.  At the rate the wood grain was passing me by, I did not seem to be making any progress at all.  “Please, you have to stop her!” I shouted, though I doubted my voice even reached above her ankles.  “Taylor, don’t let her smash me!”  A shadow fell over me and rapidly became more sharply defined as it descended.  This was the end, I knew, and I had not even made it a full day at this size.

 

An earth-shattering crash erupted from all around me, and I felt my bones turn to liquid.  It was instantaneous and painless, at least.  As I resigned myself to becoming an anonymous speck on Sylvia’s shoe, unnoticed by any but the closest inspection, I could still hear the party going around me, the perfect send-off before I was forgotten.  I had read that some people lived long enough after their decapitation to see their own body, and I figured that was what happened to me.  In just a few seconds I would slip into oblivion, long before she even deigned to scrape me off her shoe.

 

The fading never came.  Instead, my senses started coming back, albeit slowly.  At first, everything around me was a red smear, but after blinking in disbelief several times the image sharpened into a bright red gradient.  As my vision cleared, I realized there was not much else to see aside from a faint “44” etched into the ceiling.  My head lolled back, and I saw a towering black obelisk in the distance that flared to support a tremendous structure above it.  Sylvia had just missed me, and I was lying beneath the arch of her gigantic high heel.

 

“That was a warning,” Sylvia declared.  “Feel lucky I’m wearing imported Italian shoes and don’t want to go through the trouble of having his tiny speck cleaned off my sole.”  She lifted her foot and moved it back, giving me a full display of where I could have ended up as her sole moved over me.  Her shoe set down what seemed like hundreds of feet away from me, though in reality it was only a few inches.  With her gargantuan shoe out of the way, I could see other things around me, and my vision continued to sharpen its focus.

 

“So, should I pick him back up, or…” Taylor started, though she trailed off from uncertainty.

 

“Nah, why bother?” Sylvia replied.  “With the three of us watching him, it’s not like he’s going anywhere.  Besides, he should be on equal ground with us.  What’s the fun of him being so small if he doesn’t get to see how gigantic we are?  I think this’ll really drive home how puny he is.”  If that was her goal, she had already made it.  In less than a minute she had almost squashed me twice and I was clearly no taller than their shoe soles.  There was no possible way I could feel smaller.

 

The three of them stayed where they were, arranged in a triangle with me in the center.  It was an awe-inspiring sight, yet terrifying at the same time.  They were tremendous human obelisks, thousands of times my size, and could snuff me out with an ill-timed breath.  Compared to them, I was nothing.  I no longer existed on the same level as them, and the only way I could gain their attention was if they deigned to grant it to me.  Gazing up at them, it became clear I was not merely the size of a bug; effectively, I was one.

 

“Excuse me,” a voice boomed from behind me, and I spun around to see what new horror was coming.  A pair of black flats raced toward me, the shoe’s slight curve putting the tip of the toes far over my head, and there was nothing I could do to get out of the way.  As the city block-sized shoe advanced I looked up to see if I recognized them, but a tremendous knee blocked my view of her.  All I could glean was that she was wearing some sort of skirt and it was unlikely she was even aware of me.

 

Her heel landed in the distance, making the ground tremble from the impact, and I looked up at the titanic smooth sole stretching into the sky.  In an instant it swung down, generating a tremendous crack when it hit the wood floor and sending out a gust of wind to buffet me.  The harsh wind lifted me off my feet and threw me into the air, where I flew several meters away from the gargantuan shoe.  I landed on the smooth floor and slid, and out of the corner of my eye saw her other enormous shoe lift into the air.

 

The gigantic woman’s body shuddered as though something suddenly stopped it, though her shoe kept coming.  It glided low over the ground a great distance, then the heel dropped to plant across from her other one.  Her whole shoe dropped with a crash, sending out another gale as it displaced the air beneath it.  Strong winds pushed me back across the floor, but I quickly slowed to a stop before I collided with her other shoe.  With all the recent trauma, I could not even focus enough to look up the pair of towering legs standing astride me.

 

“If you don’t mind me asking, how tall are you?”  All their low, booming voices sounded similar, but from the direction I could tell it was Taylor.

 

“I’m five-one,” answered the gigantic woman standing over me, and I could scarcely believe it.  This woman’s shoes alone were large enough I could get inside while she was wearing them and still be comfortable, and she was considered short.  As I stared up at her from between twin black walls she shot back, “What’s it to you, stretch?”

 

“Just curious!” Taylor replied.  “Something about really short people just fascinates me.”

 

The floor creaked when the shorter titaness shifted her weight so she could face Taylor more directly.  “Well then, fair’s fair.  How tall are you, beanpole?”

 

“I’m, like, six-ten or something with these heels on.”  I imagined her smug smile as she looked down at the woman almost two feet shorter than her.

 

“Uh-huh.  And without them?”

 

I felt the floor shake from Taylor’s nearby footfalls, then heard her heels clatter to the side.  “A measly six-six.”

 

“Tay!  I’m only six-two!” Rebecca interjected.

 

The gigantic short woman standing astride me pushed one knee out, unimpressed by the whole display.  “Gonna be honest, I don’t really notice a difference between any of you, including lurch over there.  You’re all just kind of generically tall to me.”  After a couple seconds of silence she added, “Look, is this going somewhere, or can I go get a drink?”

 

“Huh?  Oh, yeah, sure.”  Taylor let her go and the diminutive titaness got on her way, the floor trembling with everyone of her steps.  When she slipped by Rebecca, I did not have the same apparent height blindness as she did.  Maybe it was because the differences appeared so much greater to me, but I could definitely tell the petite brunette colossus was over a head shorter than them.  I could even clearly see the relatively small difference between the pair who had shrunk me.

 

“And how tall are you, little man?”  I looked up at Taylor looming over me, her blue eyes staring down.  Other than “very small,” I had no idea.  While I tried to guess based on my surroundings, she answered for me.  “Zero.  Nothing.  Not even a single inch.”  She stepped forward, and I flinched away from the massive foot approaching me.  Her heel set down in the distance, making the floor quake, then the rest of her foot slammed to the ground.  The sudden gust was weak in front of her toes, but the tremor was remarkably powerful.  My knees became rubber and I fell forward, though I just managed to grab a thread of her stocking for support.

 

Taylor’s low chuckle rumbled from above while I struggled to recover.  She was playing with me, teasing me with her immense size.  A glance upward was immensely disheartening.  Her big toe alone was four, maybe five times my height, and her head may as well have been the moon.  There were likely loose strands of string stuck to her stockings that were larger than me.  When I felt sturdy enough to stand on my own, I only did it out of habit.  Nothing I could do would make me the least big significant in her eyes.

 

She raised her foot, leaving her heel firmly planted on the ground, and let it loom over me.  She stretched and scrunched her toes, straining the fabric pulled tight around them.  When they were extended, I could see light coming through the gaps, though her gigantic toes still dominated the sky above me.  I watched them dance in the air, fully cognizant of how helpless I was against them.  Stretched out, her toes could catch me even if I ran away as fast as I could go.

 

Scrunching her toes one last time, Taylor began lowering her foot back to the ground.  Just before it set down, however, she stretched her toes as far as they could go, putting me right under the middle of her big toe.  The tight nylon weave hung overhead and I could see every individual fiber that encased her foot, with small pinpricks of flesh poking through the weave as it stretched around her gargantuan foot.  Shocked, all I could do was watch helplessly while it continued toward the floor.

 

Taylor’s big toe landed on top of me, and its immense weight forced me onto my back.  I struggled against it, squirming to get free and pushing at the toe, but it was too immense for me to budge.  Warmth radiated from the digit, and the steady beat of her pulse marked time while she pinned me to the floor.  One slight twitch, the slightest increase in pressure, and I would be squished, no doubt to the amusement of the other volleyball players.  While I patiently waited for her to do something, she seemed to be in no hurry to free me from beneath her foot.

 

“Hey Becky,” she began, breaking the silence.  Her voice was muffled by the toe laying atop me, but slight vibrations traveled down through her body, turning her titanic toe into a makeshift massager.  “Mind if I dance with your boyfriend?”

 

“Not at all!” came the muffled reply.  “As long as I get to dance with him after you.”

 

“If he can still dance when I’m done, he’s all yours.”  That condition did not inspire confidence.

 

I lamented my fate even more than usual.  After years of being overlooked, I was finally about to dance with some gorgeous women at a house party, and they were just as likely to crush me as to kiss me after.  How would I even dance with them?  They were titanic, and if I happened to be standing where they stepped that would be the end of it.

 

However unlikely the scenario, I was about to find out.  Taylor lifted her foot off me, and I could see her hips swaying far above me.  This dance was happening regardless of the logistics.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading, and please leave a review!