- Text Size +

A loud, repeated thud that seemed to bounce off the walls roused me from an uncomfortable slumber.  I squeezed my eyes shut, hoping that whoever was knocking on my door would just go away, but it began again a few seconds later.  Clearly, they were going to annoy me until I got out of bed.  With a loud groan, I moved to throw the covers off, only to discover there were not covers at all.  In confusion, I looked around, and spotted things that should not be possible for my dorm room, like enormous pens and towering cups on the other side of the glass wall.

 

“Hey!  Get up!” a powerful voice boomed, jolting me out of my half-asleep stupor.  “I’ve got places to be!”  This person was sure demanding, and I realized I would not be able to wait them out.  I looked toward the voice’s source and nearly choked on my own Adam’s apple.  A human face loomed larger than a high-rise building outside, the glass distorting it so it seemed to wrap around and enclose me.  I could clearly make out the vibrant blue eyes near the neck, and as I focused on the gigantic face it looked familiar.  It was Taylor, the only person who had found a way to bully me even in college.  It seemed I had not imagined last night, and had indeed been shrunk until I was smaller than her fingernails.

 

Resisting her was as pointless at this size as it ever was; she could make me do whatever she wanted, either with a kind word or through force.  I stood, not even getting gout of bed before my feet touched the glass, and waved toward Taylor to signal that I was awake.  There was no visible response, but at least she stopped tapping on the glass.  I hoped, now that it was clear I was awake, she would leave me in peace so I could come to terms with everything around me.

 

As usual, my hopes did not line up with reality.  Taylor seized the jar, the skin of her palm pressed flat against the glass, blocking everything I could see that was not her stunning face.  She lifted the jar off her desk and I fell back onto the glass floor from the shock of sudden acceleration.  Taylor only lifted it a foot, not even enough to bring me level with her face while she was sitting upright, and turned the glass on its side.  I slid into the wall, met with the vast field of her palm pressed flat against the glass, then she began tilting it upward.  I clawed at the smooth glass to stop myself, but no flaw was significant enough to hold me, and I slid down toward the neck of the jar.

 

I tumbled from the jar into Taylor’s waiting hand, the vast field of peach flesh spread wide to accept me.  My body bounced off the taut skin, then she carried the jar away and set it back down on the desk.  She leaned in, making sure her face was the only thing I could see, and my focus was drawn toward her radiant blue eyes far above even as her lips drew my attention from up close.

 

“You sure do like to sleep,” Taylor said, her rumbling voice making my bones shake in their joints.  “Unfortunately, as my tiny man, you don’t get to sleep in anymore.  You’re on my schedule now, and that means that you go wherever I go, when I go, for better or worse.  Probably a bummer to you, but I like being productive with my time.”

 

A single loud thud reverberated inside the jar, and any outside light was blocked by Taylor’s tremendous hand.  She pulled it away, leaving a faint ringing sound in its wake as she hoisted the makeshift container into the air.  My freedom was short-lived, however, and Taylor reached for me with her other hand before I could take a step.  Her hand engulfed me, wrapping me in its warm flesh, and the tip of a finger pinned me against her palm.  In one continuous movement she yanked me from atop her desk, making me feel like my innards were left behind as my body ascended several hundred feet in an instant.

 

Taylor’s fist came to a sudden halt, and the body I could feel caught up with my actual body a moment later.  “How should you travel, though?” Taylor asked herself aloud, her booming voice bleeding through her fingers to make my body shake in her grasp.  With her fist still closed around me, this was obviously something I was not involved with.  “I mean, I can’t really just carry you in my hand, that’ll raise a few questions, and besides, I might drop you!  And I don’t really carry a bag with me, all my stuff’s already there…” she trailed off, leaving me in the dark as to what she was going to do with me.

 

“I’ve got it!” Taylor exclaimed, making my body jolt in her grasp.  “I might as well put you somewhere you’ll be safe that you’re already familiar with!”  She could not be serious.  I had barely survived my time in her shorts last night, and she wanted to put me back in them?  While I could not deny that she had a magnificent ass, I did not want to meet my end by it, especially by accident on her part.

 

Unfortunately, Taylor was not psychic – and if she was, she used her powers to be exceptionally cruel.  The world whirled as she moved me without my input again, then as a finale she turned her hand upside down.  My body inverted, and the pressure against my body lessened when her fingers unfurled.  Even in the dim light provided by her lamp I saw the sheer fall along the back of her red shirt into the dark triangle left open by her holding the waistband of her shorts away from her body.

 

I came unstuck from Taylor’s palm and fell from her hand, landing against the small of her back as I descended toward the floor.  My shoulder caught a snag in the stitching of her dry-fit shirt, and I was sent tumbling down the rest of the dark red cliff face on my way into Taylor’s shorts.  She had planned it perfectly, and I tumbled into the small gap she had opened for me.  Gravity drove me deep into the black spandex of her tiny volleyball shorts, but still stopped me long before I reached the bottom.  By the time I came to a complete stop, I was not even past the initial crest of her buttock.

 

A loud snap assaulted my ears when she released her hold on her shorts, letting them retract against her waist.  The tight material formed a seal around me, leaving me visible as an outline for anyone who knew where to look.  I tried to climb upwards, but the elastic material that comprised Taylor’s shorts kept me firmly in place and unable to do more than weakly lift my arm before the tension pushed it back against her panties.  Once again, I was at the mercy of Taylor’s butt.

 

Taylor took a step forward, throwing her hips far to the side and making her tiny volleyball shorts grip me tighter.  The spandex overwhelmed me, keeping me from moving a muscle as it tightened around me.  It pressed me further into her buttock, but even that pushed back once the muscle tensed and I was through the thin layer of fat on top of it.  My body compressed between the fabric and her skin, on the brink of being squished from the sheer pressure of her buttock pressing against me, and there was nothing I could do about it.

 

“Bet you’re glad I already showered, huh?” Taylor asked, her voice making her entire body vibrate and subjecting me to the experience as well.  “I’m surprised you slept through the whole thing, I wasn’t exactly quiet.”  Why would I even be concerned with whether she showered?  Though it was all relaxed right now, a sudden tensing of her buttocks could squeeze me to death at a moment’s notice; I was not exactly concerned about smells.  “You’d be in a big puddle of sweat right now if I hadn’t.  Can you imagine spending a morning with my day-old sweat?  I can’t imagine it’d be pleasant, but at least you’re not in my shoe, right?”

 

While I hardly wanted to be inside her shoe, it did not lessen the pain when her gait swung back my way.  Her butt pushed out, and in response her shorts tightened and tried to maintain their tight seal against her butt.  I winced when the spandex clenched around me, driving me into her solid glute, and there was no way for me to escape the tight squeeze.  Threads strained behind me, fighting to form around her butt with me in between them, and I yelped from the pain.  Taylor’s ass controlled me, and with one wayward movement it could end me.

 

Luckily, the intense pressure lifted before it squeezed me into a tiny flat line between her shorts and butt it still held me firmly in place.  As she sashayed toward her destination, I was subjected to the repeated and irresistible forces of her hips swaying back and forth, bringing her ass along with them.  Every time her butt reached its furthest distance I was worried I would be squeezed to death beneath her shorts, and I felt a stark sense of relief when they retreated.  In terms of my life, her ass owned me, and I was reminded of that fact once a second when her hips swayed far to the right.

 

When she stopped walking, the physical calm of merely being nestled by her butt was not matched by any sort of psychological calm.  A moment passed, and the tight mesh above me relented, though her fingers were already dipping into her shorts to extract me.  The spandex held me in place tightly enough that her fingers easily found me, and they clamped around my body easily.  With a single motion she withdrew me from her shorts, making my head spin from the sudden rush of movement.

 

Before I could orient myself Taylor knelt down, bringing myself with her, as though she were deferring to an even more powerful person.  Her fingers guided me to the floor, where she ensured my feet touched down before letting me go.  Once she was sure I would not topple over from surprise, Taylor withdrew her hand and stepped back, leaving me in the shadow of whoever this new person was.

 

I was between two ginormous shoes, each of which could have served as my dormitory previously, with white foam soles that towered over me.  Her socks barely covered her ankles, but it was enough to put them out of my realistic reach, and her thin, smooth legs took over from there, tracing a path hundreds of feet into the air.  Her dark blue shorts were barely longer than the tail of her shirt, which was still tight enough to clench along her curves.  Long strands of thin blond hair reached down to her breasts, though most of it fell behind her shoulders, and framed the pale skin of her face and neck.  An impossible length upward, past her square, protruding chin, I spotted her dark blue eyes staring down at me, as though they were struggling to identify me among the dust.

 

She stared down at me coldly, as though her eyes did not even register me as person.  The toes of one ginormous foot twitched in anticipation, as though they were looking forward to smashing me.  “And this is your contribution?” she asked, her beady eyes not leaving me for a second.  “You certainly made him small this week.”  As I gazed up at her, there was no crack in the porcelain skin of her face.  Either she was entirely without humor, or she was completely okay with me being obliterated.

 

“Yes, he’s very small!” Taylor repeated, as though she was not the one who had shrunk me.   “While I claim him as my own, it’s only with the blessing of you, Sylvia, and the rest of the volleyball team that I can claim ownership of him.  It is through you and the power of the team that I take him as mine.”

 

Several long seconds passed while Sylvia stared down at me, as though she were weighing my value as a human.  Did she even recognize me as one?  With her gargantuan feet on either side of me, I expected her to smash me out of reflex at any moment.  As her beady eyes focused on me, I realized I did not have enough assurance.  To ward off her feet from crushing me, I began jumping up and down and waving my arms in hopes of differentiating myself from the debris on the floor.

 

“I can fucking see you just fine,” she declared, stopping me in my tracks as I desperately tried to get her attention.  “I’m just not sure whether you deserve to live, considering how puny you are.  I think you should spend more time with the team.  Join us for a practice, and if you’re still alive afterward you’ll be the right kind of tiny man for us.”

 

I wondered how I would join a dozen giantesses for any activity, but Sylvia was quick to answer my unvoiced question.  With a single, firm flick of her shoe, she launched me into the air, where I flew in a low arc toward the net.  As I approached the net, I descended and crashed into the smooth wood surface with some momentum to spare.  My body hit the floor hard, and I grasped against the boards for something to stop my movement.  There was nothing not lacquered and buffed, however, and I passed beneath the net without fanfare.

 

When I finally slid to a stop, seismic activity erupted as six titanic women moved to encircle me.  By the time I got to my feet they had formed up, and a dozen black sneakers, each the size of a high-rise apartment building, blocked my vision.  I looked up from the gigantic shoes and along their slender yet powerful legs to see them all staring down at me.  They were all monstrously huge, though some were larger than others, and each looked very pleased with herself.  Being the center of attention for this circle of giantesses made me feel even smaller, and I felt as though I was going to shrink in between the floorboards.

 

“Okay ladies, break it up!” Sylvia called out was she walked onto the court, a volleyball gripped beneath one hand.  The crowd dispersed with a chorus of rumbling groans, and the ground trembled when they walked back to their positions.  Once they had scattered, I saw the other side of the court filling up, with Rebecca and Taylor taking the front left and right, respectively, and Sylvia moving to stand behind Rebecca.  The pair who had shrunk me instantly spotted me despite my size, the only dark spot amid the otherwise light floor.

 

Rebecca waved at me enthusiastically and called out, “Hey there, little guy!  Glad you made it for once!”  She gave a big smile, her wide mouth parting to reveal pearly white teeth, before blowing a kiss at me.  It may have been my imagination, but a moment later I felt a slight shove when she went back to giving me the biggest smile I had ever seen.

 

“All right, here’s the plan,” Sylvia boomed from the back.  “We’ve been doing great this season, but we can still do better.  We’re going to work on spikes and spike defense today, so I want to see some hustle and some vertical leaps.  If you’re unsure where to aim, if you’re on my side I’ve helpfully provided a target for you.”  So there was no confusion, she pointed a finger right at me, and I gulped.  Was I really going to get smashed to mush by a volleyball?

 

A shadow fell over me when the light directly overhead was blocked, and the floor trembled when a gargantuan shoe set down beside me.  After a moment there was another tremor when the other shoe set down across from it, trapping me between them.  I gasped as I looked up at the monolithic woman standing astride me, still unable to believe how gigantic people were to me now.  Her muscular legs seemed to go on forever, like vast columns supporting an immense structure, and even her tiny black shorts were the size of a circus tent.  While I could not see her face due to her chest blocking it, I spied a single long strawberry blond braid running down the side of her chest so its end dangled beside her stomach.

 

A dull thud from the other side of the court broke me out of my trance, and I realized the ball was now in motion.  I watched it sail over the net and somehow make it above the head of the giantess standing over me.  Someone in the back row popped it up with a thump, and the feet flanking me got ready to move.  The suede around the toes creased, and the floor creaked when her weight shifted to one side.  Did she know I was beneath her, or had she chosen to stand over me purely by coincidence?  More importantly, did I want her to know I was beneath her?

 

The titaness sprung into action, and the floor strained beneath her when she bent her knees.  With a bass-laden grunt she launched herself into the air, her powerful quads bulging with the sudden exertion.  She went straight up what seemed like several hundred feet to me on an intercept course with the gray and blue ball.  Her body curved when she raised an impossibly long arm over her head and began swinging it froward, making another overwhelming grunt when she made contact.  While she was airborne she had drifted forward, and now the stark white treads of a titanic sneaker were directly over me.

 

She began coming back down, and I watched her descent with mouth and eyes wide.  Her shoe spanned several city blocks, there was no way I could get out from under it before she landed.  In horror I watched it come toward me, quickly expanding until it blocked out everything else.  If I was going to be smashed, at least it would be by a person rather than a ball.

 

Her feet hit the ground with an earth-shattering quake, the force of it alone knocking me to the ground, then her foot began tilting toward me.  The shadow rapidly grew shorter and darker, becoming more compact as the shoe casting it came down to crush me.  Rubber touched my chest, and I knew it would all be over soon.  She was going to squish me without even knowing, and whatever was left would be swept up along with dust.

 

By some miracle, the brief yet intense pain of being squashed did not come.  Her heel never touched the ground, keeping the pressure just light enough to avoid obliterating me in an instant.  A loud squeal pierced my ears when she sprung away, and light splashed onto me again when her shadow cleared away.  I watched her take two long strides away from me, simply glad that, for now, she no longer threatened to crush me with a single misplaced step.

 

My eye caught the massive sphere racing downward on the other side of the net, leaving a blue streak in its trail.  Taylor rushed to get under it and popped it up with her forearms, sending the ball over the relatively short center’s head toward Rebecca.  The jovial blond giantess tracked it with her sharp blue eyes and got in position to spike it back, squatting in preparation of her leap.  Confident in her estimation, she glanced down at me and flashed a smile.  Something told me this one would be right on target.

 

Rebecca had a glint in her eye when she struck the ball, sending it directly toward me.  It moved with incredible velocity, and my eyes focused on it as it rapidly expanded in my view until it blocked Rebecca and all the other players.  In an instant I would be reduced to a smear, and I was rooted in place, transfixed by the object that was going to do it.  There was not even any time to raise my arms in a weak and futile effort to stop it.  Without a doubt, I was going to be smashed, and Rebecca would find the whole thing very funny.

 

Another timely intervention saved me just before I got splattered across the ball’s blue surface.  A pair of gigantic clasped hands hit the ball and managed to deflect it from its collision course, sending it bouncing over the ground.  The force of its impact was nothing compared to the calamitous, multi-part shock of my savior landing.  Even with their pads, her knees hitting the ground alone made my spine tingle, and when her elbows slammed onto the wood my teeth shook in their sockets.  All of that was nothing compared to her gargantuan body contacting the floor.  The shock of a hundred tons hitting the floor all at once made my body feel like it was going to shake apart and I fought to maintain consciousness.

 

Though the volleyball had been diverted, I was not out of the fire yet.  The titaness’s momentum carried her forward over the polished floor, making her massive body slide toward me.  Her hands passed over me close enough that I could see the texture wrinkles on her skin, and once they were gone I could appreciate the full enormity of her.  She glided toward me soundlessly, and I marveled at how something so large could move so quietly.  I stared up into my savior’s face as she barreled toward me, with a sharp chin large enough I could have played a game of volleyball on it myself and broad, narrow lips.  Atop her thin, rounded nose, pale green eyes turned down toward me and widened in surprise at the subconscious recognition of a tiny person.

 

She continued forward, her body flush with the ground, and was so massive it was impossible for me to tell how fast she was moving.  Two loud thuds rang out when she slammed her shoes against the floor, but the tremendous wall of her black shirt pulled tight over her chest kept coming.  I braced myself to get subsumed beneath her, hoping I would not be instantly crushed.   With the soft cushioning of her breasts, I might just live long enough to suffocate beneath them.

 

Her chest bumped into me, nudging me along the floor as it began creeping over me, then mercifully came to a stop.  The floor rumbled when she slammed her hands down, then her chest lifted off the ground, flipping me over as I dropped back to the floor.  She remained on all fours for just a moment, and her gaze briefly lingered on me before she looked up to a teammate.  When she brought her foot up beneath her, the ground trembled from her might as all her weight rested on it.  There was a loud crack when her hands slapped against her knee, then a small aftershock when she placed her other foot flat on the ground.  For a moment she simply stood there, towering over me like a statue, before moving to resume the practice.

 

My savior giantess moved forward and set her foot down in front of me, the mammoth shoe blocking anything from sneaking up on me.  Between her ankles I spotted Rebecca pouting.  She knew that, despite her best efforts, she had missed, and would likely not get another shot at this practice.  Despite the protection from the gigantic foot in front of me, I knew it was not entirely safe, and stepped back a few inches so an errant step or stretch would not result in me getting flattened.

 

It was difficult to tell how long the practice lasted.  With several earthquakes hitting me a second and the knowledge that death lurked under every step my sense of time was distorted.  To my surprise, my mysterious protector lingered close to me, making sure a sudden spike would not crush me – or a footfall from one of her inattentive teammates.  I did not know what her motives were for protecting me, nor did I care.  For the moment, I was just glad to have one giant person not set on smashing or teasing me.

 

“Okay, good practice, everyone!” Sylvia called from across the court.  “Go get a shower, and don’t forget about the party at my place tonight!  Our new mascot’s going to be there, right Taylor?”

 

“Oh, he definitely is!” my captor answered.  “He’ll be with me all night, so don’t be afraid to come share a drink with us.”  Great.  Not only had vengeful volleyball players shrunk me, but they had decided I was their mascot, too.  Never before had I felt such regret for skipping a sporting event to play video games.

 

My shield-giantess lingered for a bit before walking way, revealing Sylvia on the other side.  She was standing with her tremendous feet shoulder width apart, her hands resting on her hips.  Her beak-like nose tilted downward as she stared at me with her beady, dark blue eyes.  As she gazed down at me, she minutely tilted her pointed chin upward, regarding me with a distinct air of superiority.  Rebecca might smash me because she thinks it’s funny, I thought, but Sylvia might do it just to be rid of a pest.

 

“So.  You survived.”  Her deep, rumbling voice was flat, and she spoke with the same level of emotion for telling someone they had a spot on their shirt.  “I wonder how you’d do if Val wasn’t protecting you, though.”  In a flash her right leg had coiled up, exposing the worn treads on the sole of her shoe.  It briefly held still before reversing direction, plummeting toward me so fast that I missed its movement when I blinked.  A single rubber yellow square filled my vision, one small part of her tread acting as my entire sky.  Fortunately, it simply hung there.  She had demonstrated her point.

 

“That’s what I thought.”  Sylvia’s shoe moved away to come to rest beneath her again, and she reaffixed me with her cold stare.  “Try not to get lost tonight.  I don’t like finding bugs in my house.”  She tucked a long strand of blond hair that had been stuck to her face with sweat behind her ear and took a single long step over me toward the exit.

 

“Welcome to the team, mascot!” Taylor mockingly congratulated me.  With Sylvia’s imposing presence, I had not even noticed her standing beside the team captain.  “I realize a tiny man isn’t really an appropriate mascot for a group of super tall women like us, but we think it’s funny.”  She smirked and started at me as though waiting for me to say something, like she valued in my input.  I knew full well that she could not hear me from all the way down here, however, and decided not to waste my voice.

 

“Come on, let’s get you back home.”  Taylor bent over and extended an arm toward me, engulfing me with her hand.  “You’ve got your first volleyball team social event tonight!”  Her thumb and middle finger clamped around my body, their tips completely covering me.  She picked me up as though I were a speck of dust, and the extreme acceleration disoriented me so much that the next thing I knew I was being held in front of her gargantuan face, a pair of light blue eyes fixed on me.  “Try not to fucking embarrass me.”

 

For once, I was spared the torment and indignity of traveling inside her shorts.  Taylor dropped me into her free palm along the deep wrinkle traveling across the middle and closed her fingers around me in a loose fist.  It was far from an ideal travel arrangement, but I would take the repetitive swing of her arm over the constant worry of her ass obliterating me with each step.  The inside of her hand quickly got hot, but it was no worse than the oven in her pants, and it lacked the overwhelming stench of sweat. 

 

Besides, no matter how uncomfortable I was while she walked, there was no way it could compete with what she undoubtedly had in store for me tonight.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading, and please leave a review!