- Text Size +

Chapter 4:

Several hours later, Liam was still getting used to his new height of two inches. He thought being four inches tall was small, but now, he knew what it was like to truly be tiny.

 

Jenny’s fingers were person-sized to Liam. Scratch that. Her pinky was like what a 6’7” tall person would’ve looked like to him when he was normal sized. All the rest of her fingers were like what the tallest human ever would’ve looked like to him before. If his feet were placed at her knuckles, his head didn’t even come close to her fingernails. That’s how small he was. And there were five giant fingers on each hand! After being clasped in her hand for a good while, he was fairly certain that even her pinky had more muscle in it than he had in his entire body.

 

These were sobering thoughts for him. Jenny could pop him like a balloon if she wanted to. At four inches, he still thought he could escape if she looked away. At that height, he could’ve still bitten her and caused a modicum of pain. But now, he knew better.

 

At two inches, he was totally at her mercy. He would survive only if she wanted him to. The responsible part of Liam’s brain knew that he had to get back to his old life. The only valid way to eventually get out of her clutches (literally) was to survive. And that meant catering to her every whim.

 

As it turned out, her whims were quite tiring.

 

The first thing she requested him to do was braid her hair. Luckily, he actually had a bit of experience braiding his wife’s hair. The only problem was that he was over 90% shorter than he used to be, making what used to be a mindless task into a strenuous nightmare.


Each lock of Jenny’s hair was far longer than he was tall and bunching several strands to braid together was heavy lifting for the newly shrunken therapist. She graciously laid her face down on the couch, which meant he didn’t have swing from lock to lock like he was Tarzan. Still though, she was asking a lot from a man who was half the size of a standard action figure.

 

Jenny could just barely hear Liam’s squeaky grunts as he heaved tiny portions of her hair. That made her giggle.

 

“Having trouble lifting those heavy hairs, tiny?”

 

“Yes!” he shouted to her, wiping the sweat from his brow. He hoped she would have some sympathy and at least allow him to take a break.

 

“Do I care?” she asked.

 

“What?!” he asked, confused.

 

“Do you think I care, my little slave boy?”

 

He knew the answer.

 

“No!” he screamed back.

 

“That’s right! So, get back to work before I decide to braid you into my hair.”

 

He worked twice as fast and twice as hard to please his new owner. He ran up and down her neck and head to get her hair as perfect as he could. As he worked though, there was a nagging thought in his mind. If he were normal sized, he would’ve finished in three minutes tops. As much as that bothered him, he tried to ignore it as best he could.  

 

After what had to be an hour of running, lifting, and tying, Liam finally finished one braid. A single braid. Still though, he was immensely proud of himself. Soaked in sweat, Liam sat on the back of Jenny’s neck and beheld the product of his labor.

 

“You did it, Liam! One braid!” she said, her voice muffled by the couch cushion. “How about a couple more?”

 

He was speechless. Motionless. The thought of having to do what he just did two or three more times was a nightmare.

 

“I’m just kidding! You don’t have to any more. Mostly because I’m getting bored of laying on this couch!”

 

Her hands came out from under her and reached to the back of her head. In seconds, she pulled loose the braid Liam had spent an hour tying together. He simply stared in awe.

 

In another couple of seconds, Liam found himself in between Jenny’s giant fingers. He was dangling in front of her face as she tried to decide what to do with him next. Then she flat out asked him.

 

“What should I do with you next? Hmm, come on! You get to decide.”

 

He wanted her to leave him alone. Of course, he didn’t say that to a woman whose face was dozens of times larger than his whole body. He said nothing. As it turned out, that wasn’t his best move.

 

“Ok, tell you what. I’ll give you a multiple-choice quiz. You pick the answer.”

 

“What?” he asked.

 

“Here are your choices, since you suggested nothing. A—you get to spend some time in my yoga pants. Or B—you get to spend some time in my mouth.”

 

His heart sank. Even though he hadn’t been in Jenny’s care for that long, he knew he couldn’t refuse. It was yoga pants or mouth.

 

Without even questioning her, he chose: “A. I’ll do A.”

 

“Hmmm, ok,” she said, licking her lips. “The thing is, I kinda really wanted to pop you in my mouth. So, I think I’m just gonna do that. Ok?!”

 

“What?! NO!”

 

She cocked her head back and held him over open mouth as he writhed and squirmed, trying to break free from her despotic fingers. His efforts only put him in more danger because as he thrashed himself about, Jenny’s grip on him loosened. Seconds later, he slipped from her fingers and careened down into her mouth.

 

“Noo! Don’t eat me!” he screamed on the way down.

 

As soon as he crossed her teeth and fell inside her mouth, she closed her lips, sealing him inside a wet and dark prison cell. He couldn’t believe it. Jenny literally just tossed him in her mouth like a grape.

 

He didn’t have too much time to mull over his predicament because she began bouncing him around her mouth with her tongue. In another context, a woman’s tongue could be seductive and sexy. But in this context, Jenny’s tongue was gigantic, slimy snake that repeatedly slammed him into the insides of her cheeks.

 

Thankfully, after some more chaotic tongue tossing, Jenny relented and spit Liam out into her hand.

 

“That was fun, wasn’t it?”

 

“Fun?! You almost killed me in there!” he said, wiping off the gobs of saliva on his face.

 

She scoffed, “Oh, please. That’s an exaggeration. Besides you’re going back in there in a minute. I just have to do one thing with you first.”

 

“What?! No! Please don’t do that again! Please!”

 

She closed her fingers on him, his saliva covered body squelching from the pressure. She wasn’t listening to him anymore. Why would she?

 

When she opened her fingers, light poured in from the harsh overhead lights in the kitchen. Liam shut his eyes for a moment and let them adjust. He looked down and saw an open jar of peanut butter. Before he could even say a word, Jenny took him in her fingers and dropped him. He fell face first into a full jar of peanut butter. And as soon as he landed, Jenny’s finger was on his back submerging him into the gooey substance. He smartly took a deep breath before getting dunked into the peanut butter. He didn’t know when he’d come back up.

 

Luckily for him, Jenny pulled him out a couple of seconds later. He was fully coated in peanut butter. Not an inch of his naked skin was exposed.

 

In fact, there was so much peanut butter on him that he couldn’t feel the wind as Jenny whisked him toward her mouth. She put her lips around him and started sucking him. She started at his feet, and Liam felt the peanut butter melt off his skin and into her mouth.

 

As she sucked harder, the quicker he sank down into her mouth. Finally, with one quick suck, he shot back into her mouth, but this time, instead of bouncing back and forth against her cheeks, Jenny maneuvered him between her tongue and the roof of her mouth. He was unable to move a muscle. She literally had him pinned with her tongue. And if she wanted to, she could go out into the world right now, and the people she’d come across would have no idea she had a man the size of a piece of Juicy Fruit gum was in her mouth. That made him feel more inadequate than ever.

 

As she held him there with her tongue, the saliva flowed through, slowly taking away chunks of peanut butter from his thoroughly coated body. It was a feeling like no other. Being totally enveloped in her mouth was beyond overwhelming to the senses. There was no apt comparison because it was a wholly new experience for Liam. But it wasn’t just overwhelming, it was, surprisingly, arousing.

 

He obviously had a dormant attraction to dominant women because every time Jenny did something the least bit humiliating or emasculating to him, his dick stiffened. Now, it was no different. Her tongue was stronger than him, and Jenny keeping him there for an extended period of time was to let that fact sink in. Soon, he would be hers to command.

 

Once Liam was clean and the peanut butter had been swallowed, she swished him around in her mouth for a long while. He could hear the faint noises of the TV. Every so often, she would let out a giggle, sending vocal vibrations through her mouth that he could intimately feel as he lay on her tongue.

 

After what he could only assume was a half hour long TV show, it was starting to get hot in her mouth. As aroused as he was, (it had taken every ounce of willpower he had to not jerk off inside her mouth) he was ready for a respite from this. He crawled toward her teeth and tried to pry them open. They didn’t budge. He tried to wedge himself through. Too tight. He knocked on her teeth to get her attention. Totally unsuccessful.

 

As small as he was, Liam was sure Jenny could feel what he was doing. She was ignoring him. So, being the persistent guy he was, he began knocking on her lips again. After a few minutes, she clearly got annoyed, so she threw him underneath her tongue and spoke as best as she could with a two-inch tall man in her mouth.

 

“I don’t know why you’re rushing to get out, little guy, because as soon as I take you out, you’re going in my yoga pants.”

 

“Fuck,” he said, his swear going unheard by his giant captor.

 

He sat quietly under Jenny’s exceedingly wet tongue for another half hour episode of whatever show she was watching. He didn’t protest—he didn’t pout. He waited patiently to be let out. Why? Because he would only be let out if she wanted him to be let out.

 

And it turned it out to be the right move because after that show was over, she finally took him out of her mouth. He was dripping with saliva from his head to his toes.

 

“You were a very good boy just now,” she said, as she held him in front of her eyes, “So I’ll stick you inside my yoga pants for only hour, OK? I was gonna put you in there for three, but you get time off for good behavior. How does that sound?!”

 

Practically without hesitation or sarcasm, Liam said, “Fabulous.”

 

“Good! In you go!”

 

She abruptly stood up, pulled out her stretchy spandex pants, lowered him inside and snapped the form fitting fabric up against his tiny, weak body. For the next hour, he would be a tiny little speck stuck on her moon sized ass cheek.