- Text Size +

Spinoff Ending:

*Note, the italicized text is a straight copy of what happened in the final chapter. The twist ending comes when you hit the non-italicized text.

 

The rest of the week progressed down the same path. Jenny got more domineering, and Liam got smaller. He kept from going insane by telling himself it would be Sunday soon enough. That was the day she would let him choose his fate. And he would choose to be sent back to his wife, Pam.

 

By Wednesday, Jenny cut off all communication between Liam and Pam. She didn’t care that it would make things more complicated between the married couple. This week was about spending time with him, totally unimpeded.

 

By Thursday, he shrunk down to a diminutive one inch tall. From then on, whenever she went out into the world, she kept him inside a hollowed-out lip balm tube. As humiliating as this was for him, at least it smelled good in there.

 

By Friday, he was sleeping in a match box furnished with pieces of cotton to keep him warm and comfortable. Jenny was too afraid to give him a bath in the sink, so she just swished him around in her mouth for a while to clean him off.

 

On Saturday, Jenny let Liam pick the agenda for the day. Knowing he would decide whether or not to stay with her the next day, she figured it would be wise to let him do what he wanted. Butter him up a little bit. He first asked if he could speak with his wife. Jenny forbade that but said anything else was on the table.

 

All Liam wanted was to be left alone, so he told Jenny he wanted to watch movies all day. So, being the good host she was, she made a bag of popcorn, sat down on the couch and let him flip through Netflix. It was quite amusing to watch her tiny guest repeatedly hop on the TV remote’s buttons in order to find a movie.

 

Finally, after 15 minutes of exhaustive browsing, (not for Jenny, but for Liam) he decided they would watch Silence of the Lambs. He’d seen it before but didn’t care anymore. He was too tired to keep jumping up and down on the arrow button.

 

She placed him atop her right breast. He sank comfortably into her. She handed him a piece of popcorn that he would nibble on throughout the movie. To his chagrin, he didn’t even finish eating that single piece before Jenny put away the entire bag. Nor did he finish the piece by the end of the movie.

 

“Still working on that piece of popcorn, huh?” she said when the credits rolled.

 

“Ugghhh, god,” he said. “I’m just so full!”

 

“Here, I’ll finish it off for you!”

 

She took his nibbled piece of popcorn and tossed it in her mouth, devouring it casually. Nothing demeans a male ego quite like a woman who can eat more than you. He wasn’t sure any man had ever felt quite as demeaned as him though, considering she could pop him in her mouth at any time and swallow him whole.

 

The rest of the day was spent watching comedies, horrors, and anything else that looked interesting. When 9 o’clock rolled around, Liam was fast asleep on Jenny’s breast. She gently rolled him into her hand and carried him off to bed. She slid him inside his match box and gazed at her tiny sleeping therapist.

 

“Good night, Liam. Sweet dreams.”

 

Sunday morning, he woke up to the giddy calls of his captor telling him it was time for him to make his decision.

 

“Get up, Liam! Today is a big day for a little guy like you!”

 

He crawled out of his match box and onto Jenny’s night table. He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, then looked up at her. She was sitting on the side of her bed, eyeing him expectantly, wanting an answer from him. She was smiling, clearly hoping for the best. That made him nervous, knowing she probably wouldn’t like his decision.

 

She put her hand down next to the night table, inviting him to climb on. He made the jump and felt himself fly all the way up to her face.

 

“So, what’ll it be, Liam? A worry-free life spent with me, your hot, busty, gigantic Jenny? Or will it be your boring, old life with your flat chested wife?”

 

He hesitated. He tried to think of the best way to tell her the bad news. But there was no “best” way. He would just have to be straight with her.

 

“I’m going back with my wife, Jenny,” Liam said. “This past week was more fun than I had expected. Especially yesterday. But I still love my wife. And I know she’s pissed at me for ducking her for the past couple of days. I need to go back to her and amend things. I need to go back to my job and help people like you. I can’t do that at this size.”

 

“That’s really how you feel, huh?” she said, her eyes welling up with tears.

 

“Yes. I love my wife. I love my job. I need go back to my life, Jenny. What did you expect me to say?”

 

Now, wetness was trickling down her cheeks. She was sniffling too.

 

“I was expecting you to change your mind! I was expecting you love this new life only I could give you! I was expecting you to…I don’t know…fall in love with me!”

 

Not knowing what to say, he stuttered and stumbled, trying to console her.

 

“I know it was stupid. You’re a married man, and you have a career. I’m sorry, Liam.”

 

“It’s OK, Jenny.”

 

For a second, he couldn’t believe how well it was going. She looked sad, but demure. Until all of a sudden, her face soured. Her sad frown morphed into a scowl. He didn’t like the looks of that.

 

“You know what?!” she yelled. “I’m not sorry! You just don’t know what’s good for you, Liam! You are clueless!”

 

Now it was getting personal. Liam stood as tall he could in her palm and shouted right back at her.

 

“I am not clueless! I enjoyed my life as it was, and I’d like you to return me to normal! That was our deal, remember?”

 

“Oh, I remember. But you’re not going back to normal, little guy.”

 

“What the hell are you talking about?!”

 

She brought her face real close and talked with her mouth millimeters from Liam’s face. Her hot breath pacified him. Her lips mesmerized him. It took all his brainpower to focus on her words.

 

“You…are…stuck…small…forever.”

 

He fell to his knees. She lied to him. He always assumed she could grow him right back. She was a witch! A sorceress! No, he couldn’t allow this!

 

“You’re not serious…” his voice cracked.

 

“Oh, I’m deadly serious.”

 

“But you said you’d return me to normal the day you shrunk me!” he whined.

 

She grinned, her lips stretching longer than he was tall.

 

“You gullible little man. You really thought I could grow you back? You really thought I would grow you back?!”

She waited for an answer, eying him closely. Tears welled up in his tiny eyes. A week ago, she never could’ve imagined Liam crying, but now, it was all too believable.

 

“Yes, I thought you’d grow me back,” he said with a broken voice, “I thought this was just a phase.”

 

That was the wrong thing to say.

 

“A phase?! What am I a teenage girl?! You are gonna get it for that, you miserable little bastard!”

 

“Wait! Wait! No!” he squeaked.

 

But it was too late for his pleas. She closed her hand on him and stormed into the living room. She dumped him on the coffee table, and he narrowly avoided breaking several bones on the hard wood. She sat down on the couch, and he had no choice but to look up at his captor as she removed her bra, exposing her now mansion-sized breasts. Even her nipples were bigger than his whole body. As he watched the two fun bags dangle from her chest, they were more ominous than sexy. Just last night, he was lying on them in total bliss. Now, they loomed over him threatening to squash him outright. Never did he think a woman’s breasts would ever be in the position of sealing his doom. He had to do something to stop this madness.

 

He considered jumping off the table, but at this height, a fall like that would’ve meant his death. He considered hiding behind the book or the coffee cup on the table, but he knew that she would find him almost instantly. His only viable option was to talk his way out of this.

 

“Jenny, listen to me! I’m sorry for what I said! I don’t think of you like a child. Not at all! I think you’re a magnificent woman! Magnificent! And I…”

 

“Save it! I know you’re only trying to sweet talk me. Just like Danny did.”

 

He looked up at her face, which took a bit of effort considering her breasts were on full display. Those things still got him going, even though he knew they could crush him. Perhaps, the knowledge that they could flatten him aroused him even more. He fought through his sexual mania and got back to the subject at hand.

 

“What do you mean? I thought you said Danny was crushed under a teacher’s shoe?!”

 

She bent down, stowing her breasts away in her lap and looking at him with a twinkle in her eye. She grinned and said, “Well you see, Liam, I kinda fibbed to you about the whole Danny thing. It didn’t happen like that. Would you like to know what actually happened?”

 

He feared the worst. He didn’t have the guts to say ‘yes’.

 

“Ok, then. I’ll just tell you anyway. I explained the part about how Danny called me fat right?”

 

Liam nodded.

 

“That was all true. But here’s what I left out on the first telling of the story. I found Danny crying at the back of the school later on that day. I used to feel ashamed about this, but his tears made me feel better. It was like karma was getting back at him. So, I walked over to him—not to console him or anything—but to find out what was making him cry so much. Maybe I could use it against him in the future.”

 

Liam looked up at her in horror as she told him this story. He couldn’t believe how sick and calculating Jenny was. He had always assumed she was troubled but largely innocent. He was quickly finding out that there was a lot more to her than met the eye.

 

“So, when I asked him what was wrong, he predictably told me to ‘Get lost.’ But I stuck around anyway. I had a feeling that whatever was bothering him was embarrassing, and he didn’t want to confide in his ‘cool friends’ at school. So, maybe he would tell me.”

 

Liam was dumbstruck. Jenny was smarter than he thought. Had she been playing him this whole time?

 

“And I guessed right,” she said. “He eventually blabbed about everything that was plaguing his mind. I honestly couldn’t believe how forthright he was being with me. He told me his parents were getting divorced, his dog was sick, blah blah blah.

 

“But my ears really perked up when he started talking about his sexual exploits. He admitted to me that most of the girls he claimed that he’d had sex with at school, never had sex with him. He admitted that he was lying just to seem cool. And it was then that I realized how small he was as a person. He was a tiny little man walking, and in my mind, I thought ‘He doesn’t deserve this big, muscular body. He deserves to be as big as a thumbtack.’ And as soon as I said that in my mind, Danny started withering away right in front of me.”

 

Liam’s eyes were wide in disbelief, and his mouth was hanging open.

 

“At first, Danny didn’t notice that he was shrinking. His head was in his hands as he bawled his pathetic little eyes out. But when I took his hand and he figured out that mine was bigger than his, he jumped up to his feet like a scared little rabbit. Oooh and by then, he was already shorter than me. And I said, ‘Hey shorty!’ Oh, I will always remember his face when I said that! He was terrified and confused and furious all at the same time! But knowing he couldn’t put up a fight against ‘fatty,’ he ran away like the cowardly little man he was. And as he ran, he got shorter and shorter and shorter, just like you did in your office when you tried to run from me.”

 

Liam’s face went white.

 

“Oh, is all of this frightening you, little Liam?” she asked with mock sympathy. “Well save your fear, I haven’t even gotten to the best part yet!”

 

He swallowed hard and ran his hand through his hair, trying to prepare himself mentally for what was coming next.

 

She resumed her story: “So, I scooped little Danny up, put him in my pocket and took him home with me. I remember feeling his little hands tapping against my thigh. He was trying to hurt me, but all it did was get me insanely wet, and I remember the long walk home being so torturous. I just wanted to take him out and do things to him. I was a virgin at this point, so I was starved for sexual attention.

 

“Anyway,” she moved on, “Danny stayed with me as my little pet for three whole months. And during those months all the local newspapers talked about was Danny. ‘The missing football star,’ ‘the absent town heartthrob.’ One of the papers actually called him a ‘heartthrob.’ When I first read it, it pissed me off. I doubted I would get the same sympathy in the papers if I had been kidnapped. Hell, they probably wouldn’t have even covered it! But then, as I thought about it, my outlook on it changed. I started to become proud of what I did. I took the ‘football star’ and ‘town heartthrob’ down a peg. I shrunk him into the pathetic little toy that he really was. I did that. I had bested the town’s best.

 

“I told him all about what the papers were saying about him. I could tell that he was proud too. But what I didn’t know was that I was actually emboldening him to escape, because when I came home from school one day, I caught little Danny on a tight rope made of paper clips that led outside my window. He was really trying to escape me. Just…like…you.”

 

For the first time, Liam interrupted Jenny, “What, no! You said I could leave of my own free—”

 

A finger taller than he would ever be again came down and shushed him right up.

 

“Talk again, and you’ll regret it, shrimp. Now, where was I? Oh, that’s right, the escape attempt. I was heartbroken, Liam. Understandably so. I had established a dominant, master-type role over Danny, but I still had a hopeless crush on him. And when I saw him hurriedly climbing those paperclips, I knew had been deluding myself for three long months. He would never love me. Just like you’ll never love me, Liam.

 

“So, I took him in my hands and put him on my bed. I heard his little screams. ‘No! Don’t hurt me, Jenny! I love you! Please don’t kill me!’ I was so fraught with anger and teen angst that I sat down on Danny without even hearing his side of the story. I silenced him forever with my ‘fat’ butt. And to this day, I wished I had let him beg a little. I was going to crush him anyway, but I still wish I could’ve seen him grovel. And that brings me to you, my little Liam.”

 

He was still so utterly affected by her enrapturing story that he couldn’t muster the wherewithal to respond to her. His dick had been twitching and leaking precum all throughout her re-telling of the demise of Danny.

 

“Hello, earth to Liam? Earth to Liam? Are you there? Did my story make your widdle weenie hard?”

 

He forced himself to focus. He put his hands at his sides and looked up at her with as steady of a gaze as he could manage. But just looking at her giant, grinning face was enough to terrify him into total submission. He was very close to collapsing into the fetal position.

 

“So, I’m gonna give you a once in a lifetime change here Liam. I’m gonna let you have a shot at what poor little Danny never got to do before I crushed him into man paste with my butt. I’m gonna let you beg.”

 

“What?” he asked, his knees quivering, moments away from buckling completely.

 

“Beg, Liam. Beg.”

 

“But I don’t—”

 

Frustrated with his moronic babbling, she held one of her gigantic breasts directly above him. With the threat of total annihilation just several inches above, Liam finally grasped the gravity of the situation he was in. He immediately sank to his knees and started doing just what he had been commanded to do. Beg.

 

“Jenny. Please, don’t kill me! I want to live! I want to live with you! I want to be your tiny, little servant for the rest of my life! The truth is, I love my wife but—”

 

She lowered her breast ever so slightly.

 

“Forget that! My wife is totally unfulfilling! I’ve never enjoyed sex with her! You’re right, she’s like a pre-pubescent girl! But you’ve fulfilled me more than any woman I’ve ever been with! The truth is, I love being tiny for you! I fucking love it! Just the sound of your voice is enough to get me rock hard! And when you put me in between your breasts, I just, I don’t even know how to describe it! It’s bliss!”

 

She faked him out once more, pretending to drop her breast, but catching it at the last second. She giggled when he put his skinny arms up above his head anticipating the impact of her fleshy bosom mountains. He quickly resumed his begging, knowing his life was on the line.

 

“BUT, that’s not all I love about you, Jenny! I love how sweet you’ve been to me! I love how you take care of me! I love how you give my life purpose by making me do all those things for you like rub lotion all over your body or braid your hair! Please, Jenny! Don’t cut this short! I can do so much more for you! I can do anything you ask! I can clean in between your toes! I can spend all day in your mouth if you want! I can go inside your pants, if that’s what you want! I can do another fashion show! PLEASE! PLEASE DON’T KILL ME!”

 

He stopped, panting. That’s all he had to say. He hoped with all his heart that it had been enough. And judging from the smile that was slowly forming on Jenny’s face, he believed he succeeded.

 

She moved her head closer to Liam. “Give me a kiss.”

 

She puckered her lips as she got closer, still holding her breast above Liam. As she inched nearer and nearer, Liam stood up and put his arms out to hug her gigantic lips when they arrived.

 

But before he could kiss his giantess captor, he heard her say, “just kidding,” and a millisecond later, his world went completely dark.

 

She dropped her breast on him, crushing him instantly. His entire body squelched underneath the massive orb that was her right tit. She turned it upside down to take a look at what remained of Liam. Just as she suspected, her former therapist was a tiny, little red stain on the underside of her breast.

 

Looking at the red puddle that used to be Liam, she said, “Oh, Liam. If only you knew. Nothing you could’ve said would’ve saved your life. I really thought you were different from Danny and the rest of the male species, but it seems all of you are the same. I’m sorry that your little heart didn’t have enough love for me in it. Well, I guess it’s back to the search.”