- Text Size +

Chapter 5:

The rest of the week progressed down the same path. Jenny got more domineering, and Liam got smaller. He kept from going insane by telling himself it would be Sunday soon enough. That was the day she would let him choose his fate. And he would choose to be sent back to his wife, Pam.

 

By Wednesday, Jenny cut off all communication between Liam and Pam. She didn’t care that it would make things more complicated between the married couple. This week was about spending time with him, totally unimpeded.

 

By Thursday, he shrunk down to a diminutive one inch tall. From then on, whenever she went out into the world, she kept him inside a hollowed-out lip balm tube. As humiliating as this was for him, at least it smelled good in there.

 

By Friday, he was sleeping in a match box furnished with pieces of cotton to keep him warm and comfortable. Jenny was too afraid to give him a bath in the sink, so she just swished him around in her mouth for a while to clean him off.

 

On Saturday, Jenny let Liam pick the agenda for the day. Knowing he would decide whether or not to stay with her the next day, she figured it would be wise to let him do what he wanted. Butter him up a little bit. He first asked if he could speak with his wife. Jenny forbade that but said anything else was on the table.

 

All Liam wanted was to be left alone, so he told Jenny he wanted to watch movies all day. So, being the good host she was, she made a bag of popcorn, sat down on the couch and let him flip through Netflix. It was quite amusing to watch her tiny guest repeatedly hop on the TV remote’s buttons in order to find a movie.

 

Finally, after 15 minutes of exhaustive browsing, (not for Jenny, but for Liam) he decided they would watch Silence of the Lambs. He’d seen it before but didn’t care anymore. He was too tired to keep jumping up and down on the arrow button.

 

She placed him atop her right breast. He sank comfortably into her. She handed him a piece of popcorn that he would nibble on throughout the movie. To his chagrin, he didn’t even finish eating that single piece before Jenny put away the entire bag. Nor did he finish the piece by the end of the movie.

 

“Still working on that piece of popcorn, huh?” she said when the credits rolled.

 

“Ugghhh, god,” he said. “I’m just so full!”

 

“Here, I’ll finish it off for you!”

 

She took his nibbled piece of popcorn and tossed it in her mouth, devouring it casually. Nothing demeans a male ego quite like a woman who can eat more than you. He wasn’t sure any man had ever felt quite as demeaned as him though, considering she could pop him in her mouth at any time and swallow him whole.

 

The rest of the day was spent watching comedies, horrors, and anything else that looked interesting. When 9 o’clock rolled around, Liam was fast asleep on Jenny’s breast. She gently rolled him into her hand and carried him off to bed. She slid him inside his match box and gazed at her tiny sleeping therapist.

 

“Good night, Liam. Sweet dreams.”

 

Sunday morning, he woke up to the giddy calls of his captor telling him it was time for him to make his decision.

 

“Get up, Liam! Today is a big day for a little guy like you!”

 

He crawled out of his match box and onto Jenny’s night table. He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, then looked up at her. She was sitting on the side of her bed, eyeing him expectantly, wanting an answer from him. She was smiling, clearly hoping for the best. That made him nervous, knowing she probably wouldn’t like his decision.

 

She put her hand down next to the night table, inviting him to climb on. He made the jump and felt himself fly all the way up to her face.

 

“So, what’ll it be, Liam? A worry-free life spent with me, your hot, busty, gigantic Jenny? Or will it be your boring, old life with your flat chested wife?”

 

He hesitated. He tried to think of the best way to tell her the bad news. But there was no “best” way. He would just have to be straight with her.

 

“I’m going back with my wife, Jenny,” Liam said. “This past week was more fun than I had expected. Especially yesterday. But I still love my wife. And I know she’s pissed at me for ducking her for the past couple of days. I need to go back to her and amend things. I need to go back to my job and help people like you. I can’t do that at this size.”

 

“That’s really how you feel, huh?” she said, her eyes welling up with tears.

 

“Yes. I love my wife. I love my job. I need go back to my life, Jenny. What did you expect me to say?”

 

Now, wetness was trickling down her cheeks. She was sniffling too.

 

“I was expecting you to change your mind! I was expecting you love this new life only I could give you! I was expecting you to…I don’t know…fall in love with me!”

 

Not knowing what to say, he stuttered and stumbled, trying to console her.

 

“I know it was stupid. You’re a married man, and you have a career. I’m sorry, Liam.”

 

“It’s OK, Jenny.”

 

For a second, he couldn’t believe how well it was going. She looked sad, but demure. Until all of a sudden, her face soured. Her sad frown morphed into a scowl. He didn’t like the looks of that.

 

“You know what?!” she yelled. “I’m not sorry! You just don’t know what’s good for you, Liam! You are clueless!”

 

Now it was getting personal. Liam stood as tall he could in her palm and shouted right back at her.

 

“I am not clueless! I enjoyed my life as it was, and I’d like you to return me to normal! That was our deal, remember?”

 

“Oh, I remember. But you’re not going back to normal, little guy.”

 

“What the hell are you talking about?!”

 

She brought her face real close and talked with her mouth millimeters from Liam’s face. Her hot breath pacified him. Her lips mesmerized him. It took all his brainpower to focus on her words.

 

“You…are…stuck…small…forever.”

 

He fell to his knees. She lied to him. He always assumed she could grow him right back. She was a witch! A sorceress! No, he couldn’t allow this!

 

“You’re not serious…” his voice cracked.

 

“Oh, I’m deadly serious.”

 

“But you said you’d return me to normal the day you shrunk me!” he whined.

 

She grinned, her lips stretching longer than he was tall.

 

“I said I would return you to your wife. I said nothing about returning you to your old size. You are stuck at an inch tall for the rest of your life. And you’re gonna get your wish. I’m gonna mail you right back to that wife of yours. I wonder what she’ll think when she sees her itty-bitty husband fall out of an envelope, huh?”

 

Unable to hold it back any longer, Jenny snorted laughing. For an older guy, he sure was gullible. She couldn’t believe he thought she had any intention of changing him back. She wouldn’t change him back even if she could.

 

Now, Liam’s head was spinning. He couldn’t come to grips with what was happening to him. He couldn’t wrap his mind around it all. The thought of being just an inch tall for the rest of his days was nightmarish. The only reason he tolerated it up to this point was because he believed there would be an end.

 

“Jenny,” he called out to her as she laughed and laughed and laughed, “Please don’t do this to me. Please! Here, I have an idea! You can keep me! How’s that? You can keep me for your own! I won’t complain ever again! I’ll do anything!”

 

She stopped laughing long enough to listen to him, then began bellowing once more. Now, he was starting to get angry. She was laughing at him. Laughing at his plight.

 

In a fit of rage, he punched her hand as hard as he could. That was a mistake. Her hand was solid, and he nearly broke his knuckles. She, on the other hand, barely felt it.

 

“Did you just punch me or something? What did you think that would accomplish, tiny?” she asked.

 

“Please, Jenny. I don’t think I could live through the embarrassment of having my wife find me like this. I’d rather she never knows what happened to me.”

 

“Oh, so that’s what this is about? It’s about your little ego. It’s not about actually wanting to spend time with me,” she said with her eyebrow raised.

 

“No, no, no! I want to spend time with you! I do! Yesterday was great! The whole week was great! I could get used to being between a giant pair of boobs!”

 

“So, it’s all about my body then, is that right?”

 

He was beginning to get exasperated. She consistently opted for the least charitable interpretation of what he was saying, and he didn’t know how to get through to his giantess captor.

 

“Just listen to me, alright!” he yelled up to her, “My wife wouldn’t understand me as a one-inch tall man. Hell, she’ll probably think I’m a bug and crush me! You show me love and care every day, even if you shove me into your yoga pants every so often. I am willing to indulge you as my boss, my queen, hell, my goddess! Just take me back, Jenny. Please!”

 

She rubbed her chin with her other head, thinking about what he’d just said to her. It would be nice to have a shrunken Liam around forever. He would be her slave as far as she was concerned. She could turn him into the ultimate cuck, leaving him in a jar as she fucked real men. But she wasn’t sold on the idea.

 

“I’m sorry, Liam. But no.”

 

“Why?! I’m giving up. You can take me in and do whatever you want with me! Doesn’t that sound amazing!”

 

“Yes, it does actually. But I liked you better when you put up a fight. When you were more of a man. Now you’re just begging to stay with me, which is kinda pathetic. I’m over you, Liam.”

 

She tossed him onto the bed and went toward the bedroom door.

 

“Where are you going?!” he asked.

 

“To get something.”

 

And out she went. Two minutes later, she was back with a padded envelope in hand. She sat down on the bed, causing Liam to bounce several dozen feet in the air. She caught him in her hand.

 

“Bye, Liam. It was a fun week. Too bad you had to ruin it.”

 

“Wait, wait! Don’t do this! I can fight back if you want me to. I can be a man for you! I promise!”

 

His squeaky little cries didn’t weigh on her conscience even a little bit. She took him with two fingers and dropped him into the envelope that was already addressed to Liam’s wife. He tried to climb his way out but couldn’t get a foothold. He was forced to watch Jenny lick the envelope and seal it closed. His surroundings went dark.

 

“Time to go to the Post Office!” he heard her sing from inside the envelope.