- Text Size +

Chapter 3:

Liam’s eyes slowly cracked open. It was morning. For a moment, he’d forgotten what happened the night before. But upon feeling the gobs of breast flesh that surrounded him, he remembered it all. He remembered how Jenny shrunk him in his own office. He remembered her dressing him up in all of those embarrassing outfits. And he definitely remembered his fun times in between her breasts.

 

Jenny’s unmistakably high-pitched voice piped up, disrupting his thoughts.

 

“Good morning, my little shrink! See what I did there?”

 

He craned his neck to look up at her. “Yes, I got it.”

 

“Not even a chuckle? You really need to work on your sense of humor,” she said.

 

“Sorry. Not a morning person.”

 

“Well, I refuse to let you be a killjoy. Up!”

 

She plucked him out of her breasts and plopped him down onto her night table. She flung open the drawer beneath him and pulled out a tape measure. Reflexively, he stood up as straight as an arrow, wanting to appear as tall as possible. He even went up on his tippy toes thinking Jenny wouldn’t even notice.

 

She wagged her finger at him, “No tippy toes, you little stinker! Did you really think I wouldn’t see you doing that?!”

 

He nodded sheepishly.

 

“Feet flat on the table. That’s an order, mister!”

 

His heels came down immediately. She eyed him and the measuring tape for a second before grinning.

 

“You are only four inches tall now, little guy! And do you know what four-inch-tall men need?”

 

“What?”

 

“A bath! You stink!”

 

She took Liam in her hand and carried him to the bathroom. She held him over the toilet, allowing him to do his business. It was awkward for him but downright adorable to her.

 

When was done, she shot an ungodly amount of toothpaste into Liam’s mouth and told him to swish it around (since she didn’t have a doll sized toothbrush laying around). As he struggled to keep the toothpaste from dripping out of his mouth, Jenny got a bar of soap and some shampoo. As irony would have it, she had recently stolen some tiny shampoo bottles from her last stay at a hotel. The bottles were still too big for a four-inch man to hold and squirt out himself, but at least they were more his size.

 

Once she got everything that was needed for his bath, she finally noticed Liam practically choking on the toothpaste she’d given him. She giggled, getting off on his pathetic little struggles. He looked up at her as if to ask permission to spit out the toothpaste. She played dumb for a second, shrugging her shoulders and pretending not to notice. She loved the fact that he was already conditioned to await her next command.

 

“Spit,” she said.

 

He did.

 

“Good boy,” she patted him on the head with her finger. “Now it’s time for your bath.”

 

Instead of running the bath, Jenny instead plugged the sink and let it fill up. Liam couldn’t believe it. He was about to take a bath in a sink in front of a girl who he had previously towered over. Now, she loomed large, her huge breasts blocking out the light from above. This was a whole new form of emasculation.

 

Once it was full, she asked him to dip his toe in to test the temperature. It was nice and warm, just like he liked it.

 

“It’s perfect,” Liam said.

 

“Good, now hop on in.”

 

He sat down on the sink, and slowly slid down into the water. The sink was deeper than he thought, because before he knew it, the water rose up to his shoulders. And he wasn’t even at the deepest part of the sink. He was still standing where the bottom was sloped.

 

“Hey, I’m gonna drain some of the water, ok? It looks a little too deep for you,” Jenny said.

 

“Nonsense!” Liam said. “I’m fine! I’m in a sink!”

 

“Ok, suit yourself.”

 

Now, Jenny was kneeling in front of the sink, so all he could see was her ginormous face staring at him as he swam around aimlessly.

Finally, she remembered she was supposed to be giving him a bath. She popped open the shampoo bottle and reached for Liam with two fingers. One was on his belly and one was on his back firmly holding him in place while she squirted the shampoo on his head. Without thinking, she rubbed it in herself until it was white and sudsy.

 

“I can wash my hair myself!” Liam said indignantly.

 

“Oh yeah, smart guy? Who was the one who got the shampoo off a high shelf, huh? Who was the one filled up the sink? Who was the one who opened the bathroom door in the first place?”

 

He hesitated, not wanting to actually say the answer.

 

“Come on, who did all of that? Was it you, tiny?”

 

“No,” he said, dejected.

 

“Exactly. So, no more bitching and moaning.”

 

After that exchange, he assumed an entirely passive role. She rubbed in the shampoo. She dunked his head under water to wash the soap away. She took him in her head and rubbed a fresh bar of soap all over him. He barely lifted a finger throughout the whole ordeal. And when she was done, she dropped him right back into the sudsy water.

 

“Great! Now you’re all clean!” she yipped. “Oh, you know what? I’ll be right back. I want to try something.”

 

She ran out of the bathroom all giddy. He didn’t even want to imagine what she would come back with. He just tried to enjoy the few moments of serenity he would get throughout this long ordeal.

 

And just as he suspected, she came back with something that would only further humiliate him. A rubber ducky.

 

“This little ducky is from when I was a kid! Isn’t that crazy?! I was never small enough to actually ride him, but you are. How lucky!”

 

Liam sighed. “Do you really expect me to get on top of that thing?”

 

“I don’t expect,” she said, putting air quotes around the word ‘expect’. “I demand you get on top of this rubber ducky, and I demand you enjoy it!”

 

She put the rubber ducky in the water and watched as Liam swam toward it. Once he was next to the ducky, he flung himself up onto its back. He overexerted though, causing him to fall right back into the water.

 

Jenny put her hand over her mouth to stifle laughter. Liam noticed her chuckling and pointed up at her as he treaded water.

 

“Are you laughing at me?!”

 

“Yes, a little,” she said, not trying to sugarcoat it. “Here, come on. I’ll help you.”

 

“No! I think I can get on top of this thing by myself, thank you very much!”

 

Jenny had to push the giggles back down again. The fact that he was viewing this as a challenge was simultaneously the funniest and cutest thing to her.

 

After many failed attempts, Jenny started getting bored with her stubborn therapist. So, after the seventh splash, she grabbed him with three fingers and sat him down on the back of her treasured rubber ducky. She steadied him, and once she was sure he wouldn’t fall back in, she let go of him.

 

“I thought I said—"

 

She cut him off, “Quiet. No more talking back, little guy. What you say is of no consequence to me. I’m in charge. This is my house, and you’re my little dollie. Go with the flow, and you’ll have a lot more fun this week.”

 

“Ok, fine,” he said, totally defeated.

 

“Now take him for a spin!”

 

Liam’s legs dipped into the water ever so slightly, so he used them to propel himself forward. With his first kick, the ducky wobbled more than he was expecting, and he almost fell.

 

“Whoa! I thought you were going down for sure,” Jenny said. “Good job, honey! You caught yourself!

 

He looked over at her as he continued kicking his legs. She was smiling down at him like he was her newborn baby just learning to walk. That made him uncomfortable, but the size difference between them was just as unnerving. The length of her face was twice his height. Her lips were over double the thickness of his arms. Her rosy red cheeks probably had more muscle definition than his pecs. And to top it all off, he was riding a toy duck for her amusement.

 

After Liam wordlessly rode the ducky for a while, Jenny decided it was time for her to up the stakes. She stuck her finger in the sink and began swirling the water around and around. Soon, she had established quite a strong current.

 

“Jenny, what are you doing?!” Liam said, clinging to the ducky as it picked up speed.

 

“If you stay on top of that ducky, you’ll get breakfast. If you don’t, you’ll go into my panties for the rest of the morning.”

 

Liam didn’t even have the wherewithal to respond. The whirlpool she had created was whisking him along at speeds he didn’t think were possible in a bathroom sink. All he could do was hold on tight and try to maintain his balance.

 

He had a couple of close calls, but once she stopped swirling the water around, the current slowed, and he was able to stay afloat.

 

“Good job, Captain Liam! You rode my rubber ducky through a hell of a storm! And for that feat, you get breakfast!”

 

She stuck out a finger, and he crawled onto it. Her body heat dried him almost immediately.

 

“What are you making for breakfast?” Liam asked. “Do you have bacon?!”

 

“Do you like cereal?” she asked.

 

“Uh, yeah it’s fine, I guess.”

 

“Well, your breakfast gonna be cereal, just without the cereal, if you catch my drift.”

 

Liam was beyond confused. “So just milk? But I’m starving!”

 

“I assure you, my milk will fill you right up.”


She took him out of the bathroom and sat back down on her bed with him in the palm of her hand.

 

“What kind of milk? Ugh, it better not be skim,” he said.

 

“You know, sometimes you are pretty dense for a therapist,” she said, looking down on him as she took off her bra.

 

“What do you mean, I—”

 

Before he could finish his sentence, Jenny smushed him right onto her right boob. She ground his face up against her areola, moving him in circles around her nipple. He could feel her nipple puffing up by the second. He could also hear her letting out faint moans. She was enjoying this.

 

“Ok, time to latch,” she said in between moans.

 

“Jenny, this is insane! Have you lost your damn—”

 

She pressed his face down right onto her nipple. It was so damn big that he was forced to open his mouth and latch on. He let out several muffled screams, but it was no use. She probably couldn’t hear him over her loud whimpers. And even if she could hear him, she definitely wouldn’t have cared how he felt about this.

 

“Now, suckle…” she cooed to him.

 

He resisted that urge. And there was a strong urge. As weird as this should’ve been for Liam, he found it hard to stifle the desire to suck on Jenny’s tit like a baby. He tried to think about his wife, but all he could think about was how flat chested she was. Jenny’s areolas were practically the size of his wife’s tits.

 

With Jenny’s sweet tasting nipple in his mouth and his dick grinding up against her massive boob, Liam quickly forgot about his wife and suckled. Just as Jenny had asked him to do. And immediately came a torrent of the sweetest, thickest, most delicious milk he’d ever tasted. It filled his mouth faster than he could swallow, so it began dribbling out the sides of his mouth.

 

Jenny fondly looked down at her therapist, hugging her boob like he was a child hugging his favorite teddy bear and drinking from her as voraciously as a bear cub. In her eyes, he was better than any baby. She could treat him like an infant one second, then treat him like a sex toy the next second.

 

There were no signs of him stopping, but Jenny’s left breast was full of milk too. He looked so happy suckling from her, so it broke her heart that she had to sever him from her nipple for even just a moment.

 

When she moved him to the left breast, there wasn’t even a peep from him. And as soon as she placed him on her other nipple, he began suckling without her prompting him to do so.

 

After around fifteen more seconds of Liam drinking, she lifted him from her breast and to her eyeline. She beamed uncontrollably at Liam’s cuteness. Her tiny little therapist was sopping wet from her own breast milk and was dangling from her two fingers.

 

“Awww! I guess I’d better feed you before you take a bath, huh?” Jenny said.

 

She rubbed him up and down her boobs to dry him off, which was a jarring experience for Liam. He had no control, she guided him across the expanse of her breasts, mashing him into the soft, white skin.

 

Once he was finally dry, Jenny dangled him once more in front of her face. What she said frankly surprised him.

 

“I think it’s time to call your wife before she gets worried.”

 

Momentarily, Liam stared at her blankly.

 

“Oh my god, did you forget? Did you forget?!”

 

“For a second, yes! Don’t blow it out of proportion, Jenny!”

 

“Admit it! You’re enjoying yourself here with me! And you’re enjoying it enough to forget about your wife!”

 

“Can we drop it, ok? Let’s just call her.”

 

“Ah, I see, getting it over with so you can get back to playing with my beeewbs!”

 

“No!” he said like a pouting child. “I just want to see how she is.”

 

Riiight,” she said.

 

Jenny grabbed his phone and dialed his wife. She put it on speaker because Liam was too small to talk on the phone normally. The phone was bigger than him!

 

“Hi, honey. How are you?” Pam answered.

 

“I’m doing OK, hon. I touched down in San Fran last night.”

 

“Uh, Liam. You sound like you just sucked on some helium. What’s goin’ on?”

 

Liam, still sitting in Jenny’s hand, looked up at her for advice on what to say. She shrugged, just like he’d done to her the night before. It seemed he would have to come up with an excuse on his own.

 

“Honey, I don’t have great service out here! There must be some audio distortion going on!” he yelled into the phone with as deep a voice as he could muster.

 

“OK, I guess. How’s Aunt Polly?”

 

“She’s hanging in there. She’s not feeling well, but she’s a trooper!”

 

Pam asked some more questions, and Liam had to come up with newer and slicker lies. But finally, she kicked him off the phone. He sensed she was getting a bit exasperated with their conversation.

 

“I gotta go, honey,” Pam said. “Talk tonight?”

 

Jenny shook her head no. Tonight was her and Liam’s first full night together, and she wasn’t going to let his wife butt in. He scrambled to find an excuse.

 

“Hey, I’ll do my best to call you tonight, but the thing is, Polly likes to watch movies late into the night. And she likes when I watch them with her. And she gets mad if I take calls during the movie.”

 

“I’m your wife,” Pam said, clearly ticked off. “She doesn’t understand that?”

 

“I don’t know what to tell you. I promise if I don’t call tonight, I’ll call first thing in the morning, OK?”

 

“Fine, but you better call.”

 

“Of course, I will.”

 

The two exchanged “I love you’s” and Jenny hung up the phone unceremoniously.

 

“Fantastic job, tiny,” Jenny said. “It’s time to make you a bit smaller. What do you think?”