- Text Size +

"Oh, hello there" She said, as she lazily watched TV while laying on her couch
"To what do I owe the pleasure?" She asked with a smile, and you couldn't help but blush a little
"Uh, I just came to see if Lillian wanted to hang out or play videogames..." You replied
"Then I'm sorry to tell you this, hon, but she's out..." She said
"She's out?" You repeated in disbelief.
"Yeah, she said something about an important school project that she needed to get done in a team, she said she'd be out most of the day..."
"...Oh..." You say somewhat dejectedly and turn around to walk out.
"Wait" She said, and you stopped in your tracks.
"I know you just got disappointed, but how about I make it up to you?" She asked.
"Huh?!"
"I know Lilly's not here, and that's the reason you came, but, when was the last time you spent quality time with your dear Auntie Sheila?" She said as she sat up.
"Uh..." You weren't even sure what to say, that was surprisingly forward...
"Sweetie, I've known you since you were in your mom's belly... I know for a fact that you don't have anything better to do right now..." She said with a kinda cryptic smile. You were still struggling to find an answer to that, and she just giggled as she patted the only unoccupied cushion on her couch, as she easily took up one and most of another herself. Unable to answer, and honestly, not having indeed anything better to do, you decided to listen and sat next to her, besides, it'd be rude to ditch her over your videogames.

You immediately feel yourself get warmer as you feel Sheila's enormous hip and thigh next to yours, they're so squishy and warm it feels a bit inappropriate, but due to her size, it may not even be intentional on her part, so, you decided not to say anything unless she addressed it. You two talked, most of which was her catching up on your school life, like a true aunt and nephew. After about half an hour, she stood up

"I'm thirsty. Do you want anything?" She asked
"Yeah, I'd like some cold water, please..." You replied
"Alright, be right back, hon" She said before giving you a wink. Watching her walk was a whole spectacle in itself, her body's curves defied gravity, and there didn't seem to be any cellulite on her. However, it made you deeply embarrassed that she was just wearing a gray tank top and Brazilian flag-themed panties that became a makeshift thong to her gargantuan rear. Her humongous booty jiggled unbelievably with each step she took, and you quickly realized you had been staring for more than a few seconds. You then looked up and saw that she had turned to look back at you, and gave you a flirty smile and a wink before she resumed walking towards the kitchen. You looked away, deeply embarrassed and wonder if she'll say anything about it when she comes back...

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Without warning, you suddenly feel tremendously dizzy, which was weird, as you hadn't eaten nor drunk anything weird, and there was no way your breakfast food was in any way spoiled. You press your temples in pain as you fall backwards on the couch, your body rapidly seems to contract into itself, and while you didn't feel pain, it threw your entire nervous system into disarray, and you felt as if time and space themselves suddenly decided to collapse around you. It was a horrible experience, and you felt like the process dragged on for far longer than it had to, but eventually you blacked out...

You slowly opened your eyes, and as you'd expect, your vision was blurry, though your body surprisingly didn't hurt. You even felt lighter and stronger. That little hint of optimism vanished when your eyes regained their focus and you realized you were on what looked like a gigantic version of the couch, the cushion under your feet stretched miles and miles on all directions, which had to mean you were incredibly small. Then, a massive earthquake like no other threw you off your feet, and it was soon followed by a similarly strong quake, then another, and another. You wondered what could be happening, but you quickly pieced the truth, which was confirmed as you turned around and saw Sheila, but way bigger than ever. You couldn't tell for sure, but she might be around planet-sized to your current scale, which nearly scared you out of your wits, and what was worse, she was coming towards you! The couch cushion was so massive that there was no way you'd be able to get away on time...