- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here's the second installment! It'll be awhile before the third one (not til 2021 at the very earliest) but hey here's something. And I updated the intro to chapter 1 so it flows better with what happens here. I didn't have any specific idea where I wanted it to go initially so it was just a dramatic scene that I figured I'd fill in backstory for later. Now that it's here it needed some adjustments to work so there they are. Hooray!

As always, if you'd like to support me then the lewdest way to do so is by buying a premium story at my E-Junkie here! https://egsizestuff.e-junkie.com/

or you can just send me a one-time tip if that's more your speed via Ko-fi https://ko-fi.com/emmagear


Lily and Thalia both went to bed that night in very different mindsets. Lily was a ball of anxiety, wondering what sort of bizarre changes her life would be going through now. What would the news say about tonight’s events? She knew that there had been footprints left behind in the yard… how clear would they be? And obviously the mystery of what happened in the garage would be difficult to explain under any normal circumstances. Still, she thought that there wasn’t really a whole lot she could do at the moment, way. She could just hope that the aftermath of what had happened would tell a story too insane for most anyone to accept at face value. They would look at the end result of a couple giant girls crushing and smashing cars in a wealthy neighborhood for fun and deem it unsolvable.

But what if there were clues? Though they’d gone in the dead of night, what if someone had security cameras nearby? There could be any number of things that went wrong with what they’d done, and she couldn’t help but ponder all of them. It all added up to the petite girl tossing and turning all night, failing to get a wink of sleep.

Thalia, on the other hand, was having quite a different experience. The more outgoing between the two, she could only think about the many different things that she and her closest friend could do now. It seemed as if nothing was off limits to them, anymore. What if they could solve world hunger? She didn’t think they had any sort of agricultural prowess… but what if she did?

Beneath all of her benevolence there remained an undercurrent of mischief, however. Lifting such heavy things so casually wasn’t an experience she’d soon forget, and she was looking forward to truly testing herself at some point. Just to see exactly how capable she was. Throwing a car was certainly well within her new limits, but how much more was there to it? And what about after growing? Did that even have a limit?

Moreover, what could she do now if anyone tried to start something with herself or Lily again? The thought of facing down a bully or a mugger or anyone who tried to wrong her and being thoroughly unphased by any offense they could mount against either of them was… exciting. She wanted to try her new abilities out on a target that she wouldn’t feel any remorse for going after. Where she would ever find such a thing she wasn’t sure, but it kept her up that night at well.

For all the absurd new abilities available to both young women, it seemed as if sleep was not one they would be granted that evening. Both laid in bed all night, enjoying the warmth but simply unable to sleep. Anxiety, excitement, or perhaps the possibility of what the future held for them kept t hem going until the sun began to trickle through their windows in the morning.

Lily got up out of bed first. If sleep wasn’t coming she may as well do something other than lie around, she figured. Picking up her bed with one hand, she looked at the car she’d stashed underneath it again, There weren’t many good hiding places in her room, and she figured at the very least anyone attempting to snoop would have had a difficult time moving such a heavy piece of furniture.

With delicate movements she looked over the tiny car, turning it over in her hands. There were a few dents all over it, but it looked remarkably well kept despite all it had been through. Even holding onto it felt naughty in a way. Evidence of their misdeeds the night prior, and something that would be rather difficult to explain if the need ever arose.

The responsible thing would be to get rid of it. It was evidence of her wrongdoing, and though a normal person would have difficulty crumpling a car even if it had been reduced to this size she knew she would be able to do it with ease. Just… ball up the metal and glass, then throw it into space. Or however far she’d be able to throw it now.

But she felt compelled to look at it more. At least for now. She wasn’t really a “car” person so she had no idea what she was really looking at in terms of specifics, but she was still enthralled by just how small and fragile it was now. She flipped the tiny thing over, remembering how often she’d seen Sophie drive around in this thing the instant the girl had turned 16.

Again the rush to crush it filled her, but she resisted. Still curious, she decided to try opening the trunk to see if there was anything of note inside. Sadly, she wasn’t able to do so without causing some more damage to her fragile toy, and after sliding her fingernail into the back she popped the trunk open and looked over the inside with great curiosity. Maybe there’d be something secretive she could use to blackmail the girl and get some long-overdue revenge!

Lily sighed. The inside of the car was… nothing. The trunk was completely empty. There could have been anything inside, and instead there was nothing! While she’d never admit it out loud, part of her had silently hoped that there would be a tiny person back there. While it would have been shocking to discover that Sophie had kidnapped a person, it would also mean she had her own tiny person to play with it in the privacy of her own bedroom. A teeny person who was effectively off the grid, and she could do anything she wanted to with.

But it was not to be. Sophie’s trunk was empty, and Lily closed it a moment later. Deciding she’d try out some of her other superpowers for a moment she focused her eyes on the small vehicle, and was delighted when two thin red beams shot from her eyes. The metal on the car instantly started to drip as it was near-instantly liquefied, and she was again happy to discover that the molten liquid making direct contact with her skin didn’t hurt in the slightest.

She wasn’t particularly satisfied with the end result, however. Soldering wasn’t a skill she possessed, but at the very least the broken trunk would stay closed now. Sighing to herself, she brought it with her to the bathroom as she prepared to get ready for a new day. Though it was too early to tell, she was beginning to wonder if perhaps some sort of super stamina was also part of her power set. She’d been up literally all night tossing and turning, and though it could have easily been anxiety after a normally shy, quiet girl had done something she really shouldn’t have, the fact she wasn’t even remotely tired the following morning gave her pause.

“Just something to keep in mind.” She thought, stepping into the shower to get ready for another day of class.

The rest of the morning passed without incident, and when she walked up to the university campus she was surprised to see Thalia not only already there, but sprinting towards her abnormally fast.

“Lily! Did you hear the news?!”

“No? You should really slow down, if you move that fast people might-“

“Yeah, yeah, I know! I’m just so… just look!”

Thalia whipped her phone out and showed it to Lily. The petite girl’s eyes went wide near-instantly, and she ripped the phone out of Thalia’s hands to re-read the headline on display.

“MASSIVE DRUG BUST AT CLEAR HILLS.”

“Whoa…” Lily whispered. That was the ritzy side of town where Sophie lived! She scrolled through the page in the hopes that she would find some semblance of new information by reading the sparse article repeatedly. The page displayed an article about what happened at Sophie’s place the night prior. There was very little information however, as it was still very much a developing story.

“Do you think it was her entire family…? Or just her parents? Or…” Lily asked, reading the article a third, and then a fourth time. Apparently one or more of the vehicles they’d crushed that night had been packed to the brim with narcotics. When the police had come by to investigate the disturbance there was evidence of the wrongdoing sprinkled all over the yard, and though what had ultimately happened to the cars was still a mystery, it was easy enough to reason that some arrests needed to be made.

Thalia shrugged her shoulders. “I’d bet it was just her parents. Or a sibling. Does she have any siblings?”

“I don’t kno-“ Lily began, before her eyes went wide. She still had Sophie’s car on her! What if Sophie was in on all this, too? What if she was holding a tiny car filled with drugs on her right now? She could easily tear the small orange thing apart to look inside. And then… what? Would she enact justice herself? Live the life of a superhero for real to bring in a potentially dangerous offender?

“I just don’t know.” Lily finished, rubbing her temples. “They don’t have any leads. I’m guessing they think it was probably a literal tank or something that entered their driveway and crushed the cars, or something.”

“I… don’t know either.” Thalia said, taking her phone back quietly. “I was kinda hoping you’d have an idea. You’re the smarter one between the two of us.”

“Aw.” Lily cooed, hugging her friend tightly. “Don’t be so hard on yourself. There’s nothing to be ashamed of since I’ve got no ideas either. Only…”

Lily’s thoughts went back to the car in her possession. Taking a deep breath, she whipped her backpack off her shoulders, and quickly unzipped it. A moment later she pulled out the shrunken version of Sophie’s car, and held it up for her friend to see.

“Maybe we could take a closer look at this? If Sophie’s in on this too then maybe inside of her car…”

“And if she is…?”

Lily blushed furiously. She didn’t want to admit the direction her mind had gone just then. Didn’t want to admit that she wanted a reason to physically confront her bully and get revenge.

“I… I don’t know. Maybe we can get her to be nicer?”

Thalia remained skeptical.

“Like… blackmailing?”

“I don’t know! Look, just… go to class. I’ll talk with you later.”

“Yeah... okay. Gotcha!”

The pair went their separate ways, while Lily gently placed the car back inside of her bag. In her first morning class she sat silently, uneasy about the direction her life seemed to be pulling her. Given how much of a blowoff class Chemistry was for her she allowed her mind to wander. Try as she might to remain cogent she failed, and drifted into a vivid daydream.

In her dreams she was the taller and curvier woman she knew she could now become. Very different from the identity associated with her in her normal life. So different, in fact, she saw no reason to wear a mask when she decided to put justice into her own hands and track down Sophie to confront the redhead over her misdeeds. Lily was tall and curvy enough to turn heads no matter where she went. Enough to easily put the attention-hogging Sophie to shame in every regard, which she was not afraid to flaunt in any way.

Playing the role of a hero in her fantasy, she could sense the girl’s malintent. She stepped up to Sophie, locking eyes with the tall redhead. Seeing that the evil woman wasn’t exactly intimidated, Lily decided to correct that. With but a thought she began to expand outwards in every direction. And when she started to grow her already-tight outfit threatened to fall apart. Fabric hugged the curvature of her breasts and her heels cracked under her newfound size as Sophie gradually had to crane her neck back to look at the steadily-growing woman confronting her about any supposed involvement in drug dealing.

None of this was necessary. Why she felt the need to only widen the gap between the two of them she wasn’t even sure. She tried telling herself that it was just because she knew of how cruel, and vicious the redhead could be. That she was just practicing self-defense by acting in this way.

Whatever the reason, she would grow far beyond reason. She could have been at her normal petite self standing against Sophie and absolutely destroyed her in a physical confrontation. She could have done so a hundred times over when they were the same size. When she stood an incredible nine feet tall she could have done so even if she didn’t have superpowers. But she kept going. Far beyond what was necessary.

Sophie began to back away, finding herself terrified at the sight of the now-giant girl. The same one she’d spent so many years targeting as a bully. There was no remorse in Lily’s eyes as her clothes finally gave out against her expanding form, leaving her huge, nude, and gorgeous out in the sun.

She tapped her foot impatiently. The much-smaller woman at her feet could only whip her head back to the bare toes making it known how impatient she was. Sophie would try to speak up and ask for mercy, but the words would never leave her throat.

Lily would smile down at her, folding her arms under her breasts to better accentuate their newly-enhanced, full size.

“Well? What do you have to say for yourself?” She would ask, her fuller lips curling into a smug grin. She felt nothing more than absolute joy at the sight of the tiny woman clearly being sent into a panic over the giantess’s unerring gaze down at her.

Sophie would never answer. She would turn tail and run away from the giant woman, cementing her guilt. Lily would give her a head start, letting her think that she could have a chance at escape. After ten seconds of sprinting at top speed Lily would take her first step, covering almost the entirety of the distance that Sophie had. The shockwave of her foot making contact with the ground would nearly knock the panicked girl over.

She could end this at any time, but she drew it out. She wanted to see what would happen. Lily went out of her way to step on any number of things that stood between her and Sophie. The environment around them shifted constantly, but the end result was always the same.

A speeding car just barely missed Sophie after she crossed a busy intersection. With her right foot Lily’s toes would slam into the side of the vehicle, launching it into the air and letting it skid across the streets for several feet before grinding to a stop. With her left foot, Lily would step onto the vehicle, uncaring of any occupants and just enjoy the feeling of the entire thing crumpling and flattening out under her warm sole.

With a satisfying CRUNCH the glass would all shatter at once, and she would feel a thrum of excitement travel through her body at the sensation of a warm, sticky, red puddle coming out from under her foot.

The execution of a random passer-by would not even phase Lily. The chase would continue through the city until it morphed into an idyllic countryside with absolutely nothing standing in their way. The giant woman would realize that the never-ending plains would provide little for her to torment her tiny prey with, and walk past Sophie.

The tiny redhead would come to a near-complete stop as she watched the giantess’s bare sole pass over her head, and slam into the tarmac in front of her with a powerful quake. She would try to turn tail and run the opposite direction, but the sight of the other foot coming straight for her would lead to her falling where she stood, and curling up into a little ball.

Sophie would wait for the end to come, but Lily wasn’t ready to finish their little game just yet. Completing that casual step she would walk over the girl curled up into a ball, taking great care to make sure the warm sole of her foot brushed the small girl aside as she did so. Not enough to actually hurt her, but more than enough to send the fear of God into her.

The chase would continue around an ever-shifting dream landscape. Sophie would eventually come across a train station out in the middle of nowhere, and hopped into the front car. With little aplomb I t would take off, finally giving the small girl something of an advantage given what she was being subjected to.

Naturally, it wouldn’t be enough. Lily would care little for the train station in her path, and walk through it as easily as one would traverse a patch of tall grass. Her feet and legs would carve the station apart, sending chunks of debris and other hopeful passengers flying in every direction as she did so. The train would take off while she stopped to clear out some of the excess bodies that stood between herself and Sophie, leaving the giant Lily little choice but to run after the speeding vehicle.

Or, that would have been the only option had Lily been little more than a normal person who’d grown large. Instead, she focused on the handful of speeding cars that made up the train, and followed after closely. She found that by concentrating she was able to see through the metal, and saw a large number of people ignoring the clearly-panicked girl hoping to find some way to put even more distance between them.

Once satisfied she’d pinpointed Sophie’s location, Lily would instead turn her attention to train car that was furthest back. As she walked after the train she hardened her expression. Her eyes glowed a moment before bright-red lasers shot directly towards the last car train.

It was no contest. The incredible heat behind those beams sawed through the car in an instant, before the beams doubled back to hit it a second time. Those inside were subjected to a horrible demise being boiled alive inside of a furnace as Lily killed them all for little more than her own amusement.

She licked her lips in excitement over what she’d just done. It had been so cruel, and pointless. But more importantly, no one could stop her. She had free reign to do as she pleased, and though Sophie was her target she felt it was easy to justify her actions. After all, what were the people in this train doing if not aiding and abetting a potentially dangerous criminal?

Pursing her lips together, Lily exhaled gently in the train’s direction. Though not quite as fast as her newfound heat vision, the incredibly powerful gust of wind shooting from her mouth froze the next car completely. The people trapped inside of that one were never aware what happened as the train car had gone from normal to absolute zero in the blink of an eye, and the now-brittle chunks of metal connecting this car with the front of the train snapped apart.

A second quiet puff from Lily’s lips sent the train flying into the distance. Using her enhanced vision she watched with delight as it landed miles away, shattering on impact with the ground and spreading chunks of people and brittle steel in every direction imaginable.

That left just the one car. Lily could feel her hunger growing at the idea of taking this car and finally punishing Sophie for all the bully had done to her and her best friend over their lives. She decided that a paltry fifty feet wouldn’t be good enough. She didn’t want to have to run after the train, easy as that would have been for her to achieve. She wanted to walk, and maintain absolute dominance as she did so.

As Lily’s body expanded higher into the sky, she could feel her strides covering more and more land with every step. Now so large that her steps were violently shaking the last remaining car Lily could feel her enhanced senses detect some of what was going on inside of the train. Hit with a wave of absolute despair, she was overjoyed at how it seemed none of the other passengers were willing to offer the minuscule redhead even a modicum of sympathy.

Perhaps they were aware of the girl’s misdeeds, and figured she deserved whatever she had coming to her. Maybe they were too busy worrying about their own fates to bother with the obviously hysterical girl. Or maybe, just maybe, they were excited. They wanted to see what the giant woman would do with them, and were eager to experience whatever fate she would visit upon them. Anything was possible, after all.

Lily could obviously tell that none of this was actually happening, but did that make what her mind conjured any less desirable? As she felt her long limbs stretch past the front of the final remaining train car, she kept going. A slight adjustment to the left would have flattened the entire train under her heel, painting it red with the remains of those who welcomed it with open arms. Ready to experience any part of the giant woman and willing to do whatever it took to touch even a single part of her.

But that would be too swift an end for Sophie.

Lily kept walking. She wanted more distance between herself and the tiny car. It didn’t slow or stop as she did so, and once she was a solid dozen steps in front she turned around. Placing her hands on her hips, she smiled as the long shadow she cast devoured the remaining train car, and focused on the tracks just behind it. With a sudden burst of red, twin lasers streaked across the landscape and struck the tracks just behind the train.

The effect was immediate, setting fire to the wood and melting the iron rails in the blink of an eye. With but a tilt of her head she erased upwards of a mile more track, before blinking to put the heat vision to an abrupt stop. A thin smile crossed the giantess’s face as she rubbed her fingers between her naked legs, making her intent obvious to all.

The train could only barrel forward at full speed now that the tracks behind it were gone. Straight for the giant woman who sat on the ground with her legs spread wide open. Exhaling softly, Lily watched the small vehicle come closer and closer.

Just before the moment of impact she dove into Sophie’s mind again. It was a chaotic mess of wild emotions and terror, the kind that would drive a lesser mind mad. Not Lily, of course. She was smart, and capable. And she easily drank in the tiny girl’s fear, holding her breath and spreading her pussy apart with two fingers.

The train slid inside of her at full speed. In an almost absurd fashion, as it should have encountered some manner of resistance in the process. It ultimately didn’t matter, as Lily didn’t care about the train as soon as it was out of sight. Holding her breath, she pushed the tiny nub of the train still sticking out of her pussy all the way inside, and twisted it to work into herself better.

The effect was instantaneous. Lily gasped for air, and as a rush of pleasure sped through her she could feel her body heat up as a gush of warm liquid spilled onto her fingers. The giantess bit her bottom lip, clenched her inner muscles as tightly as she could manage, and crushed the train car.

Sophie’s final moments were filled with utter terror beyond belief. She ran around the inside of the final car, hoping to find some way out. Hoping that someone would help her. None of the other passengers gave her more than a passing glance, and when the windows of the train car broke she could feel the inside instantly become thick with Lily’s fragrant scent.

There was no way out. Sophie realized this as the solidly constructed steel car began to bend and deform from the strength present in Lily’s pussy. She could only whimper as people around her were crushed by the crumpling car, before she finally felt herself be claimed by the giant pussy of a woman whose life she’d made miserable in their normal lives.

Lily could only coo quietly as she leaned her head back, trying to catch her breath. She couldn’t believe she’d just done that. Her nipples were harder than she thought possible, and she could only bring a hand up to squeeze one of her breasts. She wanted this moment to last forever.

“Lily?”

Lily’s eyes shot open.

“Are you feeling alright?”

The entire scene vanished. Lily looked around the room, and saw a few people had turned to look at her. Her professor sat in the distance, arms folded as he regarded the petite girl with a stern look. How… how much had anyone seen?

“If you’re going to nap during the lecture maybe you should reconsider taking this class?”

“S-Sorry!” Lily interjected. She raised a hand with the intent of showing she was still awake. The same hand that had just been subtly rubbing herself between her legs. To everyone’s surprise her arm shot up and cracked through the desk, spraying a small amount of splinters forward as she did so.

“O-Oh no!” She said, suddenly feeling incredibly self-conscious. When she looked at her own hand in amazement over what she’d done she quickly realized that her fingers were glistening with a clear liquid, and gasped. Sliding her hand back out of sight she hoped that no one else had noticed and sat up straight again.

“I’ve been telling them we need new desks for years.’ The professor finally said after several seconds of awkward silence. Then with a dismissive eye-roll he returned to his lecture. No one else seemed to pay much mind to Lily after that, and she breathed a sigh of relief as she thought that she’d managed to get away with it. The lecture resumed, and the world went on as it had so many times before. With Lily fading into the background, ignored by everyone else around her.

While Lily continued her day, always subtly nervous that someone would confront her over what had happened in Chemistry, Thalia was having a very different day. She took less classes than her friend but they enjoyed each other’s company so much she tended to hang around until Lily’s day was finished. This left her with a solid hour of free time before Lily’s day ended. Normally she’d spend this time at the university’s library to surf the internet and conserve some charge on her phone.

Today though, things were rather… different. With all of her newfound powers the entire world was open to the young Indian girl, and she wanted to hang out somewhere else. Not exactly coming from money she didn’t have a car of her own so such ventures were normally unavailable to her, but with all of her still-unbelievable abilities coursing through her body she figured she could head just about anywhere in town with relative ease and still be back in time to hang out with Lily after class.

Unfortunately, the problem of not having much money limited the appeal of exactly where she would be able to spend her time. The only thought that entered her mind at first was to head to the mall. Maybe she could just… spend an hour browsing everything. Or people watching! Or… something. She’d always found ways to entertain herself for free before! This should’ve been so much easier now that she had superpowers!

A brisk jog took her the twelve miles to the mall in only a few minutes flat. It could’ve been considerably faster but she made sure to stick to alleyways and out of the public eye in general. Had she run directly on the highway she had little doubt she could have covered that distance in a quarter of the time!

There was still the matter of what to do now that she was here. Should she just hang out at the arcade and watch other people play games? Did other people hang out at the arcade during school hours? Maybe she could sneak into a movie? There wasn’t likely to be anything she could see in less than an hour, though.

So she did what she so often did to amuse herself. Thalia began to wander around aimlessly.

Her free spirit took enjoyment in just watching people pass her by, though it took on a very different tone today. In the past when she’d spot a lanky man walk by she wondered how fast his long legs could carry him, or if they would be a hindrance. Today she saw a huge, burly man in a ripped tanktop wandering around with a bag from a sneaker store, and wondered how much he could lift. Naturally, she pulled the comparison back to herself, and how much she’d be able to do in comparison. She imagined the huge, hulking, monster of a man lifting a massive iron bar filled to the brim with huge metal discs. She could see all of the strain that went into that man’s face as he hefted the gigantic thing over the top of his head, before dropped the 500+ pound weight onto the floor so hard it would shake the entire mall, much to the crowd of onlookers approval.

Then she’d walk up, and wrap both her hands around that same iron bar. The same crowd would turn on her. They’d make fun of her average frame. She’d be derided for being comparatively tiny, not at all capable. It would be impossible for her to do this, they’d jeer. She would smile smugly, then heft the bar over her head with both hands far faster and with significantly greater ease than the powerlifter had.

Gasps would travel through the area. Then, with a sly wink, she would one-up the man. Letting go of the bar with hand, she would casually hold it out in front of her as easily as one would a wooden stick. The massive weight would be like nothing in her hands, and she’d toss it a few times just to be sure that everyone got a glimpse of how much power her slight frame hid without even exerting herself.

But she wouldn’t stop there. With a playful wink, she would spin the huge weight around in her hands so she could curl it, then remove all fingers from around the bar save one. Balancing the hunk of metal on the tip of one finger she’d yawn with her free hand, and blow a kiss to the man who’d struggled with it moments prior.

To finish off her show, she would again grab it with both hands, and push her arms together. With surprising ease the bar would begin to twist in her fingers. The sheer impossible levels of strength that went into doing such a thing would immediately heat the bar up to an absurd degree, leading to it glowing a bright orange between her fingers. She would be careful not to let any of the molten metal drip from her fingers, lest one of the lesser people accidentally make contact with the superheated liquid, before she could finish reshaping it.

In a manner of seconds the huge bar with all of its heavy oversized plates would have crumpled between her hands like it were a sheet of paper. Once she was finished turning the oversized hunk of iron into a glowing orange ball she would reveal her finished product to the crowd. With another playful wink she would purse her lips, and blow an icy gust over the malleable metal, instantaneously cooling it back into a dull, gray ball of iron.

Then she would release it in much the same way the initial powerlifter had, letting it slip form her fingers without a word. In a much smaller form factor the heavy ball wouldn’t create as much of an earth-shaking effect once it hit the floor, but it would create a sizable enough dent to stop itself from rolling around.

“Oops!” Thalia would say, then give the metal ball a gentle kick. It would go sailing into the sky as easily as a striker would launch a soccer ball, fading from view with a soft twinkle in front of the stunned crowd.

Thalia sighed, enjoying the thought. She wasn’t even sure if she was strong enough to do that, but the thought was so pleasant she didn’t question it. She quietly took a seat on one of the many benches set around a fountain, and watched people go about their business.

It wasn’t the most exciting way to spend her time to be sure, but it was still one she enjoyed. Moreover, she found she was able to do all sorts of interesting things with her abilities. With a bit of focus she was able to fire some more of those ultra-hot beams from her eyes into the water of the fountain, causing it to boil for a few seconds before she blinked to turn it off. A moment later the water returned to its normal temperature, with no one the wiser.

She observed the various things that people carried around in their bags, quite frankly amazed at how much she was able to focus if she really tried. Bags full of clothes, jewelry, electronics, and all manner of trinkets were the order of the day, and for only a moment she wondered if she should try to take something herself. She could move so quickly now she could probably get away with it, right? Just a quick hand movement too fast for anyone to see and then she could walk off with a brand new bag for herself.

As she was debating the merits of stealing from a billion dollar company she spotted something unusual. There was a strange man skulking about far away from where she was seated. He was leaning against a wall seemingly looking at his phone, but with her enhanced vision Thalia could tell that the thing wasn’t even on. There was no subtle glow from the screen on his skin, and it didn’t even look like his thumbs were actually making contact with the screen.

Immediately suspicious, she began to watch this guy, wondering if she’d encountered a pervert, or if this was nothing to concern herself with. She watched his muscles subtly shift every time a person walked past him, and she traced the movements of his eyes to figure out what exactly he found so interesting about every person who passed by.

He was definitely checking out what they were holding. She watched as the burly man who’d inspired her powerlifting fantasy walked past him. An intimidating figure to a normal person, she waited to see how the man she carefully watched would react.

His eyes traced the bag the buff man was holding onto, moved up his strong body, then back to his phone. The strongman just walked by without a word.

Maybe it was curiosity, or maybe he’d been intimidated by a potential target. Just as Thalia was beginning to think she may have had the wrong impression about this man, she watched a tall blonde woman walk by. The bag she held was small, but had the label of a big-name jewelry store in the mall in it. Deciding this would be the ultimate test, she leaned forward and watched the scene unfold from well over a hundred feet away.

Once the woman strolled past, the man put his phone away, and began to follow her. Though it felt like a bit of an invasion of privacy to do so, Thalia had immediately become so enthralled with the idea of a potential crime unfolding she briskly walked after the pair.

The man was seemed to pick up the pace. Though Thalia was too far away to be suspicious, she could tell from his tiny fidgeting movements that he was nervous, and watched as they were nearing the doors that would take them outside.

There was never anyone this close to the entrance or exits to the mall. Why would there be? There weren’t any stores in the immediate area, and any people who did walk by were usually cleared out in a manner or seconds. If the shady man was going to act at any point it would be now, and if he didn’t, well, she’d feel silly and check the time or something.

Thalia felt vindicated when the man did exactly what she suspected he might. With a quick movement he wrapped a hand around the woman’s mouth, silencing her and quickly dragged her into an alcove near the entrance where the mall’s bathrooms were located. Thoroughly out of sight of absolutely everyone, Thalia focused to hear the struggles as the woman attempted to fight off the intimidating figure.

That was all she needed. Taking a deep breath, Thalia broke into a run, and turned the corner into the same alcove the pair had disappeared into. The subtle vibrations of the door to the women’s bathroom confirmed to her which one they’d gone into, and she stepped into the lavatory with frightening speed.

“STOP!” She shouted, as she walked in on the man delivering a swift kick to the ribs of the woman who was now lying on the floor. Both figures looked at the young woman who’d entered to confront whatever was happening here. A look of relief washed over the blonde’s face while the man stepped in Thalia’s direction.

With the bag in his hand, he wasted no time lunging at Thalia with both arms outstretched. The college-aged girl’s eyes went wide, and she pushed her hands forward to try and stop him from reaching her. A powerful explosion of sound echoed in the bathroom as the man was launched in the opposite direction from Thalia, and slammed into the bathroom’s tiled walls with a meaty crunch.

The woman screamed when the burst of wind that accompanied the blow sent her hair flying over her face. Every door in the bathroom was forced open and Thalia felt her heart skip a beat at how casually she’d unleashed such destructive forces.

She didn’t know what to say. Part of her wanted to comfort the blonde woman who was in the middle of being assaulted when she’d walked in, but she was clearly safe now. The man, on the other hand, had been thrown backwards into a solid wall. He was obviously dangerous, but she should be keeping a low profile! Crippling strangers or potentially leaving them for dead wasn’t going to help that!

Making a decision, she walked over to the woman to make sure she hadn’t been injured too badly. Upon confirming she was okay, if a little messy from all the wind her attack had generated, she rushed to see if the man was still breathing. If she’d injured him she probably wouldn’t mind so much given how he had started it… but she didn’t want to deal with a murder. There was nothing she wanted less right now than to accidentally take a life with her newfound power.

“Are you alright?” She asked, nudging the man’s shoulder. She hadn’t pushed particularly hard, hoping to have only done it hard enough to throw him into the wall and she was thankful that the tiles behind him weren’t broken. After a quiet moment she confirmed that he was still breathing, then sighed in relief as he gradually began to stand again.

Thalia turned to help the woman back to her feet. She doubted that her assaulter would be able to do much else at the moment, so she could probably get ahold of someone in authority to have him arrested soon enough. When the woman Thalia was helping suddenly squealed in terror, the young woman whipped her head back in surprise.

The man was back to his feet, staggering towards Thalia. In his hands was a gleaming metal blade, already raised and poised to attack. Not exactly being trained in any sort of self-defense, Thalia just did the first thing that came to mind. Closing her eyes, she raised both hands over her face to protect herself from the sharp, stabbing pain that was sure to follow.

She felt a dull tap against her palm.

Opening her eyes in surprise, Thalia watched as the arm holding the knife rebounded off of her skin like he’d tried to stab a block of solid steel, and he nearly fell backwards from the effort. She looked back at the woman who was in the middle of scrambling away from the bathroom, and hoped that the blonde hadn’t seen that just now.

“You missed!” Thalia said, hoping to reinforce her defense as she lunged forward to grab the wrist holding the knife. In her zeal to do so she wound up squeezing too hard, and an ominous cracking sound filled the bathroom. The man screamed in pain, and the blade clanged to the floor.

In a panic, Thalia gave the man another shove, placing both palms flat against his midsection to push him this time instead of on the shoulders. With a wider surface area being covered her hands sank into the man’s chest, filling the bathroom with more ominous cracks as she could feel his ribs snap under her casual attempt at stopping him.

More screams of pain, this time with flecks of blood shooting from his mouth filled the bathroom. The blonde woman was still climbing to her feet while Thalia was in the middle of a panic attack. There would be some manner of security here any minute, and she didn’t know what to do! And what if the blonde realized something was up after she’d so effortlessly dispatched him?!

Out of ideas, Thalia did the only sure fire thing she could think of. The one move that would incapacitate most anyone, but especially anyone with a pair of testes between their legs. She took a deep breath, reared her right leg back, and launched a devastating kick between the man’s legs.

Another ominous crunch followed and Thalia flinched as she felt what she was fairly certain was the man’s pelvis shatter from her kick. Quickly putting her foot down, she grimaced as his crotch quickly began to turn an ominous shade of red.

“Stay down!” She said, before turning tot eh woman and sighing in relief as long blonde hair vanished just outside of the bathroom’s door. She looked back to the man lying on the floor a crumpled mess, then moved to the exit herself. She watched as the woman rushed deeper into the mall, screaming for help, and figured this would be a good time to get going.

Hurriedly walking out of the nearby exit she scurried as quickly as she could manage without arousing suspicions, then broke into a full-on sprint once she was sure she was out of anyone’s sight. It was the first time she’d ever really had the opportunity to do so since obtaining her new powers, and she was at a loss for words at how it felt. How quickly she was able to pump her feet on the roads as she moved. How little the wind resistance seemed to affect her at such high velocity, and most importantly, how little stamina she seemed to burn up running the full 12 miles back to campus.

Once she was back she hurried back to the cafeteria to wait. Not arriving in a car meant that even if a camera had captured her leaving the area they wouldn’t have any real leads on where she was beyond the direction she’d gone. Additionally, appearing in the cafeteria at campus only a minute later would probably serve as a solid enough alibi, and she breathed a sigh of relief.

All of the logic in the world couldn’t ease her beating heart, however. She waited silently for the classes to end and for Lily to come back out and meet her here. A quick glance at the clock told her that full excursion had only taken about 20 minutes, which did little for her anxiety.

The remaining hour and ten minutes seemed to crawl by, but when she couldn’t make out anything even resembling a police siren after another half an hour she thought she may have been okay. Taking a deep breath, she sat in silence, and waited. Counting the seconds until her friend would be back to talk with her about what they should be doing.

“Thalia!”

The Indian woman’s head jerked up suddenly, and she spun around in her chair to spot Lily standing behind her. She’d been watching the exit to the labs for her friend but she’d never come out! That must mean… Lily had gone around the entire cafeteria just to surprise her!

“Lily! I don’t- I need to tell you- I-“

“Whoa, whoa. Calm down.” Lily said, sitting down next to her friend as she noted the panic obvious in her face. “What happened?”

Thalia swallowed loudly, then told Lily the story of what had happened at the mall. How nervous she was about being discovered, and most distressing of all, how she’d nearly killed a man while trying to stop a robbery.

Lily listened especially intently to that last part.

“Relax...” Lily whispered, embracing her panicky friend again. “From what you said it sounds like that guy was definitely trouble, and you’re not even sure the blonde girl saw anything. I’d bet you’re fine.” She continued, running her fingers through the taller girl’s hair.

Beneath Lily’s empathetic exterior there remained a pang of jealousy, however. Thalia had, after all, gotten the opportunity to use her powers out in ways that Lily hadn’t, yet. To know what it was like to experience absolute physical superiority over another. Sure, it wasn’t an experience her friend had enjoyed… but that was because it had been on accident.

“Thalia…” Lily whispered, grabbing her friend’s face between both hands so they were looking each other in the eye.

Lily had come to a decision.

Hours later the sun had set, and Sophie was stepping out of a public bus. It was still a short walk to her house that was likely to still be swarming with police, but she wanted to check to be sure before she called a cab. She hated that she’d been reduced to this, but what choice did she have? With no parents around and her car missing she hardly had any options.

That was what bothered her the most. The rest of the cars in her family’s garage were present and accounted for. They’d just been… flattened beyond all belief. But her car was completely missing. Just vanished into thin air as if it had never existed. No tire streaks, no chipped orange paint in the area. Nothing.

“Sophie!”

Thalia and Lily appeared from the shadows and moved to catch up to the redhead. The taller girl scoffed at the pair, not sure what exactly what they wanted with her. Or why they were even here? They didn’t live on this side of town!

“Is it true?” Lily asked.

Sophie’s face went red almost immediately. She didn’t know how to react to that. Were they here to make fun of her? Make fun of the rich girl whose family was engaging in illegal activities? Illegal things that she had never been made privy to?

“What do you want?”

“Is it true?” Lily repeated.

“I don’t have time for this.” Sophie said, turning away from the pair. Before she could take a single step she felt slender fingers wrap around her wrist. Surprised, the taller girl tried to pull her hand away from the petite blonde, but found the smaller girl’s grip held firm.

“Were you involved in any of it?” Lily asked, her expression gravely serious. Thalia could only look to her friend for support, then back to Sophie whose expression darkened at the question.

“Get away from me or I’m calling the cops.” Sophie answered, trying to pull her wrist away to no avail again.

“You’re not going anywhere.” Lily said, pulling the redhead closer to her. A rush of adrenaline went through the small girl’s body at just how easily she’d pulled the taller girl towards her. The pair stared each other down, while a slow pulsing sensation between her legs fueled Lily’s excitement over what she was doing.

For her part, Thalia could only watch. Lily had insisted they confront Sophie about her role in her family’s acts. She thought it was a bad idea, but Lily was seemingly convinced it wasn’t. Now that they were here she was again having her doubts. She wanted to just leave, but she trusted Lily. The smaller girl had never steered her wrong before and had helped her out countless times.

“Lily… are you sure you want to.”

“LET GO OF ME!” Sophie screamed, trying and failing yet again to pull her wrist free. Seeing that Lily didn’t seem to have any plan of letting her go, she reached into her right pocket to pull out a phone, and quickly tapped a few buttons on it with one hand.

“Just answer the question!” Lily shouted, grabbing hold of Sophie’s phone with her free hand. Her mind screamed at her to crush it in her fingers right now to really drive the fear of God into Sophie, but she resisted. Instead she knocked it from the taller girl’s hand, letting it fall to the ground with a hard clack.

“And what if I did?!” Sophie screamed, not sure what these two wanted with her.

Lily and Thalia were both taken aback by the sudden outburst. Releasing her hold on the redhead’s wrist, Lily felt her heart pound as she watched Sophie rub the wrist she’d been holding onto so tightly, then moved to pick up the phone she’d dropped.

“No!” Lily suddenly interrupted, fearing she’d gone too far. Not wanting word to get out she stamped her foot onto Sophie’s phone, cracking it easily as well as creating a small dent in the street itself. One that thankfully went unnoticed beneath her sneaker.

Sophie’s fingers had only been inches from her phone when she watched it break apart under Lily’s heel. The taller redhead’s eyes went wide as she felt a rage so pure wash over her it was almost calming in a way. She stood back up straight, locked eyes with Thalia, who was backing away slowly as the fury in her expression was evident, then turned towards Lily, who was not intimidated.

“What the FUCK do you think you’re doing?!” Sophie screamed, shoving Lily. The smaller girl didn’t move, but the redhead was so filled with anger she hardly even noticed as she spread the fingers of her right hand. Without any warning she pulled her arm back, and slapped Lily on the mouth.

The petite blonde knew she should move. When the fingers made contact and a sharp slapping sound rang through the air she knew she should react. When the redhead’s hand withdrew as she was surprised by how much power she’d put into the strike herself she knew she should act like it had hurt.

But Lily wasn’t in a clear state of mind. Drunk on power, she could only smile when Sophie slapped her. She watched as the taller woman drew her hand back in surprise. And now… now it was her turn.

Spreading the fingers of her right hand, Lily delivered a slap of her own back at Sophie.

A resounding CRACK filled the quiet streets.

Then Sophie collapsed to the ground. Her head had been twisted so savagely from the blow it was facing nearly 180 degrees from where it had been the moment Lily had struck. The smaller girl’s heart sank and she suddenly felt violently ill over what she’d just witnessed.

“W-What just-“

Thalia’s question was never answered. A car turned down the street. Not any normal car, but one with flashing red and blue lights on top of it. Lily looked down at the corpse lying at her feet, then back to her best friend whose lips were quivering. She’d gotten them into this situation. What was she supposed to do now?!

The smaller girl tried desperately to piece together everything that had happened in her mind. Sophie must have managed to call the police and someone was here to investigate after they’d gotten no response. And then she’d… she’d accidentally…

Lily dropped to her knees. She wanted to vomit. She wanted to lie down and die. Thalia wanted to help her friend, but she didn’t know what to do either. Despair washed over the pair as they kneeled over their dead classmate, unable to look her dead expression in the eye any longer. Neither of them knew what to do.

Then, an idea hit.

It was just one car… right? Lily looked back at it as it slowed to a stop in front of the crime scene. She held her breath, and wondered if perhaps she’d be able to just… get rid of the cop as well? She and Thalia could probably crush the car in case there was any cameras or anything on board. But… what if…

More sirens. Another car was coming from the opposite side of the street. Thalia and Lily were sandwiched between them.

“Come on!” Thalia finally said, managing to find the strength within her to get out of there. She grabbed Lily around the waist, and whisked her away as she again ran off. To where she didn’t know, but the sight of the pair running and leaving what was quickly becoming obvious to be a corpse was enough to have the police turn the sirens on. Tires squealed as they began to chase after the running pair and Thalia turned down an alleyway, hoping to lose them.

“Wake up!” Thalia said, slowing to a stop next to a car and shaking her friend. Not receiving any response from the shell-shocked girl, Thalia did the only thing that came to mind. Saying a silent prayer, she hoped that Lily had the same level of durability that she had as she spread her fingers and delivered an open-palmed slap of her own to her friend.

The CRACK echoed off the walls.

“JESUS CHRIST!” Lily suddenly shouted, rubbing her cheek. Tears welled in her eyes as she looked up at her friend who was shaking her back into sentience. “I… I just… I didn’t want to. I just wanted to… see what it was like. To get to… you got to…”

“I told you this was a bad idea!” Thalia shouted, wrapping her arms around her friend and hugging her tightly.