- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
As always, if you'd like to support me then the lewdest way to do so is by buying a premium story at my E-Junkie here! https://egsizestuff.e-junkie.com/

or you can just send me a one-time tip if that's more your speed via Ko-fi https://ko-fi.com/emmagear


“I told you this was a bad idea!”

“Whoa whoa whoa. This was NOT a bad idea! I could tell how much fun you were having up until… you know. Just now! You were all over this!”

“That’s not fair! It wasn’t supposed to be like this! If we just hadn’t- “

“You were super okay with all of this! Don’t just pin it on me now that-”

“I am pinning it on you because it was your idea!”

“APPROACH SLOWLY, AND DROP YOUR WEAPON.”

Two girls were staring down what they assumed would soon be their deaths. After going through what they’d assumed would be the greatest 2 days of their lives it seemed like this was how their lives were going to end. Trapped in an alleyway facing down what looked to be at least twenty angry cops with guns trained on them. They’d discovered a lot about themselves over the past three days, and while a way out of this certainly seemed like it was possible, neither was sure this was a line they were prepared to cross.

“We don’t have to do what they say. They wouldn’t be able to stop us if we just ran. It’s dark! Getting away should be easy!”

“And then what?! We just live our lives on the run?! We wouldn’t have normal lives ever again! And what about our families, or-“

“I’m trying to come up with ideas here! If you don’t like it then you suggest something!”

“I suggest that the two of us just go back in time and knock ourselves out so we don’t make such stupid decisions!”

“THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING! DROP THE FUCKING WEAPON!”

“FINE!”

With that declaration, the car the girl had hoisted over her head was dropped onto the street with an astoundingly loud crash. All of the officers staring them down tensed up, a subtle movement that was not lost on the girls.

“I’m telling you they can’t stop us. We have to run!”

“And what if they can?! Do you know how fast a bullet moves?”

“They can’t! Trust me!”

“Oh, like I trusted you to-“

“COME TOWARDS US WITH YOUR HANDS UP!”

“We should’ve never-“

“You and I both know you’re only upset because we got caught! None of us had any regrets up until right now. You know that!”

The other girl knew this was true. They both turned to stare at one another, then back at the barrage of flashing red and blue lights illuminating the quiet alleyway. They could fling blame back and forth between one another, but they’d both made their fair share of mistakes up to this point. They’d grown cocky, thinking themselves invincible and now they were trapped between a rock and a hard place. Likely to be perforated by bullets soon.

“I’m sorry… I really have enjoyed the last couple of days…”

Two days prior the two girls hadn’t been in any trouble, and lived rather boring, unremarkable lives. Lily and Thalia had just been a couple of ordinary girls attending a small college together. Having been lifelong friends they were eager to continue their higher education with one another and for good reason.

They weren’t exactly popular.

Cliques that existed in high school seemed to effortlessly transfer over to college, leaving the two hapless girls in the same position they’d been in ever since middle school. At the bottom of the social pecking order with no opportunities for upwards advancement. They didn’t have much more than one another, but that suited them just fine. Years of this being the case had drawn the pair quite close, and they were just thankful that they didn’t have to go through such an emotionally taxing time of their lives alone.

But it didn’t seem as if things were meant to last. While Lily was an accomplished student and a model of excellence, her friend, Thalia, was having a bit more… difficulty in adjusting to things.

“Professor Jacking suuuucks!” Thalia whined as she sat outside of the cafeteria with her friend. There were a number of students milling about and while most spent their lunch times off campus neither of the pair were from well-off families. Not having a car meant they were limited to the options available locally, and that meant a cold sandwich with a small bag of chips.

“You’re taking Chem?” Lily asked, comforting her friend. There were a number of reasons the two had remained social outcasts for much of their lives, but the pair’s lack of presence was likely chief among them. Lily, a petite girl of Russian descent was the wallflower type, preferring to get her learning done in silence. Always eager to lend a hand, it turned out that few people ever asked for help as she was so overlooked in every aspect of her life few were even aware of academic excellence. On the other hand there was Thalia, a stunningly average Indian woman in every regard. Though she moved and spoke with a good deal more confidence than her only real friend, a lot of it was based on incorrect assumptions about herself in relation to others. As a result she tended to come off as… strange, if people were feeling generous. Annoying, if they weren’t.

“But Lily if I fail then that’s it!” Thalia whined, poking a finger into the soft outside of her sandwich. It made an unpleasant squishing sound, almost immediately making the girl lose her appetite. “I’m only able to come here because of a scholarship that I only barely got in the first place. If I lose that, then I won’t be able to…” She drifted off, sighing sadly.

Lily hadn’t really considered that fact. At times she felt like her friend was the only thing keeping her going through the long days at university. The idea that no matter how lonely or intimidated she felt in her daily classes there would always be someone happy to lift her spirits at the end of the day was a powerful motivator. Without that lifeline she wondered if she would find herself in the same boat within a semester. Leading a dull, monotonous, boring life. With nothing to look forward to.

“Well, I can help you out with the work if you like.” The pale woman offered, pulling her backpack from her shoulder and opening it up. “I’ve been taking notes in his class all year, and I think they’re pretty good. Luckily, Chemistry’s my favorite subject! I can go over them with you, and-“

“Yeah… thanks.” Thalia muttered, still looking dejected. It’s not that she wasn’t grateful for the offer, she was just too scared of the idea of having to go it alone. She was far from adept at making friends, having spent most of her childhood alone until she met Lily in middle school. They were each other’s support system for the most part, and neither wanted to hoof it alone without the other.

“Tell you what.” Lily said, closing her backpack again. “I’ve actually reserved the Chem lab in the afternoon! I was planning on using it to… you know, just kind of experiment with some of the stuff the campus keeps on hand, but I can go over the work with you! And we’ll have a visual aid, and I know that’s always a help!”

“Okay…” Thalia said, forcing herself to put on a smile. She knew how much Lily loved to just mess around with science-y stuff. A number of days in their earlier years had hours spent in the labs after classes ended as well. Usually conversing as the Indian girl flicked Bunsen burners on and off or dropped various bottles full of chemicals into other containers.

“Trust me, Thalia.” Lily said, putting her strangely-moist lunch away into her backpack as it didn’t seem particularly appetizing. “By the end of the day Professor Jacking will be looking up at you as a new paragon of science! The true towering intellect in the class, rivaling his own expertise. Then you can teach everyone else about things yourself! And-“

Alright, alright.” Thalia laughed, her friend’s enthusiasm finally breaking through to her. “I’ll go! More studying never hurts.”

“That’s the spirit! I’ll head over there right now and make sure there’s not any problem with having an extra person in the lab with me!”

Thalia was left alone as her friend scurried off to do exactly that. She felt her own sadness gradually begin to return as she looked around at the happy students milling about carelessly on the campus. So many of them just looked so carefree, as if they hadn’t a care in the world. Were any of them in the same boat she was? Totally dependent on the generosity of others to even have a chance at success? How did they deal with the stress? Or did they not care? Were any of them coming here as little more than a formality? A stepping stone on a life already planned out for them? Just hanging out, blowing off classes with nary a care in the world because they of innately easier lives?

She raised the strangely-moist sandwich to her mouth, and blanched as she took a bite. She wished she were just good at something. Something that would make her stop feeling like such a burden on everyone around her. And then there was Lily, who had helped her a considerable amount and was always eager to do more for her. She really felt like she should be doing more to repay the favor. It seemed like a lopsided relationship the way things were now. What did she have to offer other than companionship?

Much as she wanted to do more… maybe that was enough? She knew of how lonely the girl could get, so maybe staving off that loneliness was the best thing she could do for her! It was a comforting thought, but not one she was sure she totally believed. Oh, certainly, staving off loneliness was a kind gesture, but surely there was more she could do?

She kept the thought in her head as she finished her lunch and headed off to resume her classes for the day. Thankfully, Chemistry was the only class she was truly having difficulty in, so the rest of the day gave her more time to think about ways to thank Lily. It didn’t actually help all that much, but she felt like she deserved it. She would not stop until she found a way to pay her back! And that was the lone thought comforting her as she stepped up to the Chem lab at 4 o’clock sharp, signing her name on the sheet outside.

“Thalia!” Lily said, surprised as she saw the door open. “Sorry, I didn’t think you’d be here so… on time. The lab was empty so I was just messing with some stuff.” Lily shouted as she watched her friend enter the room. That really only made Thalia feel more guilty about everything, as she had a feeling that she was genuinely taking away something that made her closest friend happy purely so she could help her pass a class she didn’t even like.

“It’s okay. What are you working on?”

Lily’s eyes lit up.

“Just a little bit of water, citric acid, sucrose, a heavy bit of stirring, and…”

“…Lemonade?”

“Alright, fine. You caught me.” Lily said, smiling impossibly wide. “But I wanted to see how much faster the powder dissolved in boiling water, as opposed to cold, the results so far are-“

“UMM, EXCUSE YOU.”

Both girls turned to the lab’s entrance. Standing in the doorway was a tall redhead covered head to toe in freckles. She stopped chewing a gigantic wad of gum to blow a giant bubble as an even larger man walked into the doorway after her, followed quickly by a slender girl.

“Umm… hi.” Lily said just above a whisper.

“What do you two think you’re doing here?” The redhead asked, strutting confidently up to the shorter pair. She narrowed her eyes to show her displeasure at what was taking place in front of her, and even bent over to show her physical superiority over the small pair.

“We have the lab reserved, Sophie!” Thalia protested, figuring this may be an opportunity to pay her friend back. “You can check the sign-in sheet! Both of our names are on it!”

The redhead didn’t move, but stopped to look at her wrist, then back at the two girls trembling in front of her. The three knew each other quite well, as Sophie had always the most popular girl back when they’d gone to high school together. The pair thought they’d never see the girl again after graduating as she’d made it very clear she had no interest in furthering her education, but here she was. Parental pressure won out in the end and thanks to her family’s vast wealth they didn’t think twice about what they could lose by sending her here.

Naturally, none of them got along.

“Yeah, whatever.” Sophie said, her lips turning into a smile as she pat Lily on the forehead. “I need to use the lab, so hurry up and finish whatever you’re doing and get the fuck out of here.”

Lily had been holding a beaker over her mixture this entire time, and stopped to wave goodbye to the mean girl. In doing so she just wound up spilling a considerable amount of the sugar water all over herself, bringing a laugh to the exiting girl and her companions.

“Don’t blow the fuckin’ place up, now.” Sophie laughed, walking out the door. Not content to just leave things that way she made sure to slam the door shut with all her might, leading to Lily dropping the beaker she’d been holding entirely. Surprised, she rushed to get some paper towels to blot the wet spot away, leaving Thalia to look over the various chemicals she’d brought out. All of the various jars were labeled, but only in chemical symbols she didn’t recognize... which was precisely why she needed help in the first place.

“Sorry, Thalia.” Lily apologized as she pressed paper towels into her modest chest to blot out the wetness. “Do you mind adding some aspirin to the mixture? No more than say… a bottle cap’s full. So pay careful attention to the amount!”

Thalia froze. She knew what aspirin looked like. She’d taken it many times when dealing with headaches over her schoolwork, or after an encounter with Sophie. But… there didn’t seem to be any tablets around near as she could tell. Only a significant number of tightly-sealed bottles. She looked over the wide variety several times, before it finally struck her.

Obviously Lily meant to pour the bottles that spelled aspirin into the mixture! First that meant the one labeled “As”. Then the bottle with a capital “P” on it. Followed by the one labeled “Ir”, and finally she added a pinch of “In”.

After the last bottle was poured the mixture begin dissolving right before her very eyes, leaving behind a bright blue smoke.

“Chemistry is fuckin’ wild.” Thalia whispered, before the thick plumes of smoke covered her face. Less than a second later she would lose consciousness, right as Lily who felt she’d sufficiently cleaned herself up looked up. She wouldn’t even be able to finish asking what the smoke was before it smothered her as well. The petite blonde gasped in surprise, before remembering the safety instructions of holding her breath! But… it was too late, and a moment later she joined her friend on the floor.

In a matter of seconds the rest of the mixture would finish burning away, and the blue smoke would dissolve into the air of the sealed room. Both Thalia and Lily would awaken mere minutes later, shocked as they realized they had just been in a considerable amount of danger.

“What was that?!” Thalia asked, in a panic as she rushed to help her friend stand. And that was all it took for the girl to realize that something about her had changed.

She felt astoundingly light as she moved around. Like the pull of gravity itself seemed to have weakened over her body, and she’d crossed the table length to reach Lily with nearly no effort whatsoever. When she helped her friend stand she also found the girl to be remarkably light. The petite girl had obviously never been a heavyweight, but now it seemed as if she were light as a feather. Thalia felt as if she could hurl her friend across the room with just one hand if she were to try. It was a truly bizarre sensation.

“I don’t… I don’t know.” Lily whispered, as stunned as her friend was. She knew the innumerable dangers of inhaling unknown chemicals, and was just thankful that both she and her friend were still alive. While Thalia helped her back to her feet she grabbed onto the nearby lab table for support. An ominous cracking filled the quiet room, confusing the pair.

Then, with an ominous CRACK Lily nearly fell over as she inadvertently broke off a chunk of the table she’d been holding onto. The sheer surprise of it nearly lead to her falling over again, but Thalia managed to pick her up before she’d fallen even a single inch.

“Wh-What the fuck was that?” Thalia asked. She knew these tables weren’t cheap, as the multiple signs posted all over the room were keen to remind her. And that wasn’t even going into how unbelievably quickly she was able to react to her friend nearly falling over!

“TIMES UP!” Sophie shouted as she walked back into the lab with purpose. She immediately spotted the pair holding onto one another, and frowned in disapproval. Then she noticed the broken-off chunk of table that Lily was still holding onto.

“What the fuck did you do?” She asked incredulously. “Do you know how much my family donated to get this new lab equipment? I’m going to report you two-“

“No! We’re sorry! We’ll go now!” Lily begged, grabbing her friend and quickly hurrying out of the lab together. They moved so quickly that a strong gust of wind followed, but Sophie and her companions were just relieved that they had finally gotten the lab to themselves.

In a manner of seconds the two girls were standing outside of the building entirely. They’d again found themselves able to move far faster than they felt they’d have been able to even if they were sprinting at top speed, and neither of them was the slightest bit tired from what should have been an extremely strenuous bit of exercise.

“Thalia! What is going-“

“Lily, you’re still holding…” Thalia said, pointing to the jagged chunk of wood in the smaller girl’s hand. Lily was surprised as she hadn’t noticed, and closed her hand over it to maintain a tighter grip as she intended to throw it away.

Instead the chunk of lacquered wood broke apart in her fingers, drifting to the ground uselessly as she casually ground it to dust. Both girls looked at the casual display of strength, then to one another.

“Somethin’ fucky’s going on.” Thalia whispered.

The two hurried back to Lily’s place after. Again they found they were able to move extremely quickly, and what would have been a five mile walk under normal circumstances ended with them not even the slightest bit tired. When Lily attempted to open the front door to the home she stayed in she winced when her fingers crumpled the doorknob. She tried to push the door to her bedroom open after, and was amazed to see her fingers just sink into the wooden door as if it were made of cake.

“What did you pour into the mixture?” Lily asked, once the two were in the privacy of her bedroom. “I said aspirin! They were in the drawer, and-“

“Oh…” Thalia whispered, feeling a little silly. “I figured you meant the bottles. And one was labeled ‘As’, one was ‘P’.”

“Those were Arsenic and Phosphorous! Do you know how poisonous that mixture could have been?!”

“I’m sorry!” Thalia complained. “But I feel like you’re missing the forest for the tree! What… the fuck is happening to us?! We ran here so fast! And neither of us are tired! And-”

“We’re superheroes.”

Thalia’s expression didn’t change.

“No, Thalia! We’re…” Lily said, as she looked down at her fingers. Closing them into fists, she looked directly back at her friend, her eyes sparkling. “We’re superheroes!”

“First off,” Thalia began, rolling her eyes. “We’d be superhuman, not necessarily heroes. And we don’t know that. And we don’t know how long it’s even going to last! Or-“

“Let’s find out.”

Lily rushed to her parent’s backyard, nearly throwing the door to her bedroom off of its hinges entirely as she hurried. Thalia was not far behind, and once the two were back in the outdoors they looked to one another, not sure how they were supposed to test… whatever it was they were going to do.

“So what do we…?”

“Come with me.” Lily said, walking to an old, abandoned rusty car in the backyard to her place. Her father had been insistent about keeping the dilapidated piece of junk around for parts, or at least that was the excuse employed whenever a request was made to just get rid of it. The rusted hunk of junk was far too heavy to move without at least a team of able-bodied men and a vehicle to tow it away.

Lily, who stood only a shade over five feet tall and only barely tipped the scales past 100 pounds walked to the rusted hunk of machinery, and placed her fingers under the front bumper. Making sure she had a tight grip, she got into position, and yanked the front of the car up as hard as she could.

Both girls looked on in shock as the small girl didn’t really lift the vehicle. It was so rusted and the section she’d grabbed onto so poorly maintained that when she attempted to do so she only succeeded in wrenching the entire front bumper completely free of the vehicle. In surprise she accidentally let go of it once it was clear she wasn’t holding onto the entire thing, and they both watched in surprise as it soared high into the air, before landing with a quiet clang that could barely be heard it was so far away.

“Oh… shit” Thalia muttered, looking back at Lily who stared at her fingers in surprise.

The rest of the afternoon was spent testing out the various limits of their newly enhanced physiques. Lily’s second attempt was easily able to lift the entire rusted car at once, and she even gave it a few tosses to make sure that it hadn’t just been a fluke. It quickly turned into a game as both girls tossed the vehicle back and forth several times before they found their clothing covered in rust that had shaken loose.

Once that game was abandoned, they set about searching for anything else they could do. Thalia set about trying to teach herself how to fly in the hopes she’d be able to take off into the sky, while Lily’s research was more along the lines of seeing if they’d been given any other, more unique abilities. A lifelong comic book nerd she tested out as many different things as she could think of, and found a few unique abilities buried within her newly enhanced physique.

By pursing her lips she found she could focus her breath to an absurd degree, nearly ripping a tree in her backyard from its roots entirely as she experimented on what she was able to do with it. A small fire was started in her backyard by accident when she adjusted her glasses and focused her eyes on a small patch of dry grass, but it was quickly extinguished with her breath.

But the most intriguing power of all was discovered only a few minutes later. By focusing on her body she found she was able to manipulate it, and after explaining the process to Thalia she found her friend was able to do so as well.

The number of potential applications this provided was unheard of, but the first thing that she thought to do was enhance her own figure. Having long been the smallest, most unassuming girl her entire life she wanted to see what life was like on the other side. A second’s worth of focus brought her to the same six-foot height that Sophie so proudly boasted, and her breasts inflated so she rocked a profile even more impressive.

Of course, if she could do that much, then perhaps she could push it even further?

A minute later and she was seven feet tall. Then eight feet. As she continued to grow her body filled out further, turning her into an impossibly curvy bombshell as she did so. Her heart raced as she felt her clothing grow uncomfortably tight around her body for just a minute, then ripped apart with a loud noise.

“Oh my gosh!” Lily said, cupping the heavy breasts she now sported in her hands and squealing at how unbelievable she looked now. She was taller than the tallest person who’d ever lived, and if she grew much further she’d have been able to see over the roof of the modest home in which she lived.

“Lily…” Thalia whispered, looking over her friend’s unbelievable body. “You have… no idea how hot you are right now.”

“Oh, don’t I?” Lily asked, striking a sexy pose as she thrust her chest forward, pleased with the wobbling sensation as she did so.

“I have to try…” Thalia whispered, then did the exact same thing. In a manner of seconds she stood nearly nine feet tall. Her clothes ripped apart under her growing frame the same way Lily’s had, and her average body filled out to such an absurd degree that an hourglass didn’t even seem adequate as a way to describe it. The pair stared at one another for upwards of a minute, in awe of the sight presented to them.

“Thalia… is it weird that we’re naked?” Lily asked, suddenly blushing as she found herself admiring her friend’s enhanced body.

“Of course it is.” Thalia laughed. “But who cares! We’re big now! Nobody can stop us! We can do anything we want!”

Lily seemed to consider this. She couldn’t fault that logic, and she began to wonder what growing would do to her other abilities. Would her strength grow with her as the rest of her body did? What sort of things could she do, now? What should she and her friend do with this newfound power?

“Lily.”

The dark-skinned Goddess looked over to her friend.

“Want to… get revenge on Sophie?”

Lily’s eyes lit up, and she nodded her head vigorously.

Neither of the two girls gave their plan much thought. They just knew that they wanted to mess with the girl who’d spent an awful lot of her own time, which they were sure could probably have been better spent on many very important things, tormenting them. Not wanting to draw anymore suspicion their way quickly rushed back inside, changing into the first things they could find. Lily’s clothes were rather tight on Thalia’s body, but it wasn’t distracting enough to raise any eyebrows. A moment later and they were hurrying at a brisk pace back to campus, careful not to go so fast they would be noticed as doing anything out of the ordinary, which proved to be agonizing for the pair as they could feel within themselves that they could move so much faster!

“What are we going to do, anyway? Lily asked, looking up at her friend. The two had returned to something closer to their normal sizes and made sure to slip back into more normal clothes before getting themselves going. There probably should have been a conversation to be had about that, but neither of them was sure. Thalia suggested that the pair would just wing it once they got there, against Lily’s better wishes.

In record time the pair made it back to the university, and hurried up to the Chem lab again. They peeked through the door’s small, vertical window inside and saw Sophie, her more slender friend, and her big brute of a boyfriend hanging out alongside her. As interesting as it sounded to just rush in there and intimidate Sophie… the pair held no ill will towards the other two, and weren’t even sure of their names.

Lily suggested waiting until they separated, to keep things cleaner. Thalia didn’t listen, and grabbed onto the door’s handle as gently as she could manage. She moved with excruciating slowness, not wanting to break the entire thing apart as she gently pushed it open.

Even that turned out to be too much. Unbeknownst to either of them, Sophie had locked the door when she and her friends had stepped inside, and without even intending to Thalia had completely broken the entire locking mechanism apart in her quest to enter subtly. A move that made quite a bit more noise than she’d intended.

As the door gently swung open Lily and Thalia found themselves being stared down by the people on the opposite end of the room in surprise. No one made any moves for a minute, unsure of what to do next.

“Um… Hi.” Lily said, waving weakly as she wanted to turn tail and run away. This was probably a bad idea, she tried telling herself, but felt Thalia’s hand wrap around her wrist and yank the smaller girl into the room. They walked right up to Sophie and the boys standing in front of a workstation, not even making use of any of the equipment!

“Sophie, what you did earlier was NOT cool.” Thalia said, sticking up for her friend who shied away nervously. “We had this room reserved, and you can’t just come in here and-“

“You left the room before your time is up of your own free will. If you didn’t want anyone else to come in, then you could have just stayed.” Sophie said, poking her finger into Thalia’s chest as the much-smaller girl found herself being stared down. There was a burning sensation to do something about this as Thalia knew the other girl was misrepresenting what had happened. They had obviously been intimidated into leaving! If not for that they’d have stayed for their full allotted time, or even later if there wasn’t anyone who needed the room! That was just-

“Now get the fuck out already.”

The audacity of the statement shocked the newly-enhanced girl, who suddenly found herself wanting to do something about it. In her imagination she grabbed hold of Sophie’s hand, pulling it away from her chest suddenly. She could feel the difference in strength between the two of them when she did so, and it would shock the taller girl as she wondered if perhaps she was imagining things. Her suspicions would be proven just a second later when Thalia would flick her wrist, and throw the redhead through the brick walls she was standing in front of with such force that the entire back of the building would be blown apart.

Sophie’s friends would just stare in shock at what they’d just witnessed. Not knowing what else to do, they’d drop to their knees, and plant kisses on the top of Thalia’s dirty sneakers, begging for forgiveness. Then her boyfriend would pledge allegiance to her, and she’d steal the boy right from under his girlfriend’s nose. Then-

“Are you just going to stand there?”

Thalia gasped in surprise.

“You’re right, I’m sorry.” She said, looking down as she grabbed Lily and pulled her away with her. Lily was absolutely crestfallen as she watched their plan for revenge fall apart right in front of her, but followed her friend out into the hallway anyway.

“Sorry, Lily. But I’ve got-“

“No, you’re right, Thalia.” Lily said, dejected. “It was a dumb idea anyway. What were we supposed to do in there? Beat them up? As cathartic as that would have been… I don’t know if I’d have been okay with hurting someone else like that.”

An idea popped into Thalia’s head.

“Lily… I’ve got an idea on how we can do something and not hurt anyone.” She said, slapping both her hands onto her friend’s shoulders with such force that the sound echoed around the empty hallways for several seconds. Surprisingly, Lily did not even feel the slightest bit of discomfort at the gesture, and couldn’t help but feel a small rush of excitement through her at that thought.

Thalia’s plan involved playing smarter. Rather than confronting the girl in the middle of daylight with plenty of potential witnesses and the possibility for collateral damage, she suggested they just wait to strike. And so the pair made sure to stay out of the rich girl’s sight, which was comically easy once they were able to put their abilities to some use. They were never more than around a corner and able to move between hiding spots incredibly quickly to never draw any sort of suspicion from the girl as they tailed her.

The sun gradually began to set and they watched as Sophie climbed into her car to head home. Again the girls followed, impressed at how easily they were able to keep up with a moving vehicle until they reached the neighborhood in which Sophie lived. A rather nice-looking mansion in the upscale part of town, surrounded by half a dozen other upscale homes that had to contain more than a dozen bedrooms each. There were no fewer than four very expensive cars parked outside, all surrounded by a yard bigger than either Thalia or Lily’s entire homes.

“This place is nice…” Thalia whispered, satisfied with their hiding place on top of a neighbor’s roof. It had been a very easy climb for either of them, and it didn’t appear as if whoever lived here was even home!

“It is.” Lily said, growing impatient. “So what’s the plan, anyway? You just kind of dragged me here, and-“

“We’re going to ruin her car!”

Lily hadn’t even considered that. Considering how easily she’d managed to toss that rusted hunk of junk around earlier that seemed like a very enticing idea. She could just picture herself dismantling the entire thing with brutal efficiency. Using two fingers to pop the wheels, before folding the entire vehicle in half like a giant taco shell. Maybe she could rip out the engine block, or compress the entire thing so much it turned into a super-dense baseball sized hunk of metal? All while Sophie watched her do it and begged her to just stop.

She didn’t want to admit it, but she could feel a small patch of moisture growing between her legs at that moment.

“We’re going to need to grow a bit before we do it, though.” Thalia explained. “If even one person sees what’s going on it’ll be strange that someone our size is able to do it. It’ll probably be easier for people to believe that there’s a couple of giant monsters running around than it would be for them to believe anything else.

Lily agreed. She’d have liked to explore the options available to her more at her regular size to drive her unfathomable physical dominance over the taller girl further, but Thalia was right. She would play along.

For now.

Hours passed and the sun set over the wealthy neighborhood. Lights gradually turned off, and peace fell over the homes as stars twinkled in the night sky.

That was when the two made their move.

Jumping from the neighbor’s roof, both Lily and Thalia landed in Sophie’s yard, already passing ten feet tall before they even hit the ground. Their growth sped up as they moved towards the impressively large driveway with the four cars parked on top of it. It seemed an excessive number to any of them, but the pair gradually slowed their growth once they reached a reasonable height of roughly fifty feet.

Both girls were enthralled over the sense of power their new size provided. Their clothes had again ripped apart during their growth, leaving the two nude standing in Sophie’s yard at an incredible size. They were such a large size that without even putting any effort into it they could feel the soft yard compress under their weight. Lily even took a moment to lift her foot up, and admire the footprint she’d left behind by just standing at her size.

“Wait… something’s not right.” Lily whispered.

And with a thought, her chest once again inflated, her hips widened, and her backside filled out. It came to her much more quickly this time, and she could not help but run her fingers over her newly enhanced assets again. Thalia did the same, leaving the two giantesses standing in the yard looking like completely different people aside from their faces, which they were certain would help for the sake of deniability.

“Which do you want first?” Thalia asked, offering her friend first dibs.

“First…? Do you mean?”

Thalia nodded her head. They’d only come to ruin one vehicle, but when presented with so many…

Lily considered the four options. There was a gas-guzzling van that she knew to be terrible for the environment. An overly fancy cherry-red sports car with a downed hood. A gleaming silver truck that didn’t’ look like it’d ever been u8sed to haul anything. And…

“That one.” Lily said, smiling mischievously. Thalia rolled her eyes. Of course Lily would choose Sophie’s car. The girl looked like she was ready to rip the redhead’s body in half at the lab earlier, and she’d seen firsthand just how disappointed the girl looked when they’d left without any sort of a confrontation.

While Thalia bent over to pick up the truck Lily gingerly stepped forward to grab hold of Sophie’s car. An orange… thing that looked really fancy. She wasn’t particularly good with cars, but she could tell that this thing looked pricy, and she was positively smitten with just how light it was in her hands. She poked her fingers inside, envisioning with the size of her finger just what it would look like if Sophie was still inside.

She couldn’t help herself. Being this big. This powerful. Doing something so devious… it was awakening things inside of Lily. Her heart beat faster as she imagined coming across Sophie like this. The small girl driving around at night to her heart’s content, not a care in the world, until she suddenly found something blocking her path.

The car’s tires would squeal and the smell of burnt rubber would waft into the air. The angry girl would step out after the car came to a stop, and try to decipher what she was looking at that was so thoroughly blocking the road. She didn’t want to think about what she was actually looking at, as there was no way it could be what her mind identified it as, could it?

Regardless, once she’d step outside of the vehicle she would confirm firsthand exactly what it was. It was Lily, standing in the middle of the street. Her body was bare, enhanced, and she had her hands on her hips looking down at the now-minuscule in comparison girl. Lily would find it endlessly amusing how lucky it was that Sophie stopped when she had, as if the girl had come just a bit closer she would have had to take a step back in order to see her past her much-larger breasts.

“Hello, Sophie.” Lilly would say, smiling down to the woman who looked up at her in shock. The years of history the two had shared with one another would flood through both of their minds, and Sophie would quickly come to realize that she was in a considerable amount of danger. She’d rush to get back in her car.

But it would be too late. Lily’s bare foot would rise over head and come down onto the car. Not enough to crush it, but just rest it there. Her sheer size meant that her foot dominated the small metal vehicle, and as she would gradually begin to apply more pressure she would grin at the look of shocked terror on Sophie’s face.

The tires would pop first, failing to support the weight of the giant girl. Lily’s toes would wiggle over the car, leading to a number of small dents being formed in the trunk as she simply grazed the vehicle. Sophie would look back at her car, hoping beyond hope that this would just be something she was imagining, but it would be real.

Lily would increase the pressure further. As the metal shell buckled and compressed under her toes she would not be able to stop herself from moaning aloud. The sheer arousal at watching a lifelong thorn in her side grow increasingly despaired over what was happening would feed into the formerly-petite girl’s ego. For her entire life Lily had been walked all over. She’d had quite enough of it! Now she was going to be the one doing the walking!

And as Sophie broke down into tears in front of her, Lily would place all her weight onto the small girl’s car. A devious grin would form on the giant woman’s face as she’d feel the vehicle break apart under her toes even more. With a fraction of a fraction of her incomparable might she’d flatten the car until it became little more than a sheet of compressed metal under her soles.

When she finished, she would raise her bare foot, unable to stop herself from laughing as the flattened vehicle stuck to the bottom of her foot. She’d wave her toes over Sophie’s face, and watch as despair turned to anger. Then Sophie would lash out, hoping she could intimidate Lily into backing down as she always had before. As she had just earlier that day.

But Lily wasn’t the same small, easily manipulated girl she had been all her entire life. Now she was bigger than any person who’d ever existed. Stronger. Faster. And probably more intelligent! If not, then she was definitely at least smarter than Sophie! And since she had two feet, she would move the clean one over Sophie as the small, angry girl tried to scream up at her.

Once in the shadow of Lily’s bare toes Sophie would change her tune. She’d turn tail and run, but Lily was not interested in showing any modicum of mercy to such a cruel person. She’d stamp her foot down onto the tiny girl, crushing her over and over until small jets of gore splattered out from under her toes. There was no contest. Lily was the undisputed superior force, now!

Thalia, on the other hand, was having quite a different fantasy. She was glad that Lily was so enthusiastic about this plan as she’d wanted some way to make up for all the kindness her friend had shown her, but being this big and holding what she was sure would have been an intimidatingly large vehicle in her hands in her normal life in her hands was arousing some interests within her.

She could picture herself and Lily just kind of… rampaging around. Through a city. It seemed unreasonable, and she could not help but think of all the logistic hurdles in doing so such as police or military response, but pushing all of that aside she couldn’t help but think of what it would be like. Walking through campus at their current size. They were certainly big enough to step on people at full size now. What would happen to a person they stepped on?

Well, it seemed obvious, but she could still picture it. Lily and herself walking around the city, taking great care to crush people into red stains with every step. Making sure that there wasn’t a single soul left alive to tell others about them. She liked to think herself a kind person, but the sheer rush of power being so big provided felt like it was changing her.

And that wasn’t even going into her other newfound abilities! She was positive she could have lifted this truck at normal size. Did her strength scale up with her? At fifty feet could she have lifted an entire skyscraper? Her heart skipped a beat as she wondered if she could have lifted something so big at her normal size.

What if they grew bigger? This was a good, modest size in terms of crushing vehicles, but what if they were facing down an army? She could sense that her ability to grow was far more capable than she was currently demonstrating. What if she just enlarged both of them to… say, a mile each? Downtown would instantly be transformed into a bunch of buildings that were nothing before the giant pair. The tallest buildings in the world still wouldn’t come up to even half of their height if they were so big! Their every footstep could flatten crowds. Would it… be possible to live their entire lives so big? For sustenance they could perhaps eat…

A shiver ran down Thalia’s spine at the thought. It was powerful enough that her hands shook, and the truck she’d been holding onto slipped from her fingers. Her eyes grew impossibly wide in surprise, and she quickly moved her hands down to catch the hefty vehicle before it crashed onto the ground.

She again moved far faster than she expected, and in the blink of an eye her fingers scraped the hard cement of the outdoor driveway. It felt like moving her hands through sand, which shocked her to a consider degree as she watched chunks of concrete fly through the air after and pelt the other two vehicles.

A split-second later, and the truck she’d been carrying dropped.

Alarms went off, and the impossibly loud sound of a huge vehicle crashing into hard, unyielding cement was loud enough it would have woken the dead. Lily was lost in her own thoughts as she toyed with the small car, but it was enough to break her free and made her whip her head back and forth in terror over what was happening.

Both girls stopped where they stood. Maybe no one had noticed?

The lights in Sophie’s house came on.

“SHIT!” Thalia shouted under her breath. “Go! I’ll finish up!” She said, shoving Lily aside. The shy girl instantly understood the danger, and did exactly that, running away as she left enormous, pounding footprints.

Thalia wasted no time. Raising her right bare foot high she moved it over the red car in the drive way, and crushed into nothing, leaving behind a footprint in the cement as she did so. A second later, the huge van met the same fate under her left foot, and she took a moment to wave her foot in the air so the crushed vehicles flaked off and crashed into the driveway.

She was about to start running herself, before realizing she was still holding onto the truck. Her eyes went wide, and she smashed her hands together, shattering every window, popping every tire, and making a tremendous mess, whereas at least with the other vehicles the mass and weight of her foot had muted the destruction.

Then she hurried off. There was no reason to stick around, and she tossed the crumpled ball of metal she held onto behind her. It soared through the air for a short while before landing in Sophie’s yard with a heavy THUD, creating a crime scene that would be unbelievable for anyone to examine later.

She hurried off in the direction she’d seen lily run, and the two gradually shrunk themselves as they moved until they both stood at a more human size. The experience had simultaneously been the most exciting and heart-racing thing either had ever experienced, and once back under cloak of darkness they took a moment to calm themselves.

“Thalia! What did you do back there?!”

“Sorry!” The woman apologized profusely. “I was just… I was just thinking about what we were doing. And what we could do now, and, wait-“

Thalia’s eyes grew wide as she looked down at Lily’s hands. They’d both returned to their normal sizes, but the smaller girl was still holding onto Sophie’s car. Someway, somehow, it had been reduced with her, and was now comfortably resting in the petite girl’s hands.

“L-Lily. The… the car…”

Lily looked down, before realizing she was still holding onto the vehicle as well. In surprise she let go, watching it fall to the ground before she realized she didn’t want it to break, and caught it with little issue.

“This is fuckin’ wild!” Thalia said, her excitement obvious. “There’s so much potential for so many more things if they could also shrink other people’s stuff! We could steal cars, or throw away buildings, or-

“Thalia… what do we do now?” Lily whispered, looking down at the car she was holding onto. The urge to crush it was powerful, but she resisted. She wanted to keep it as a memento of the first night of their revenge.

A moment later, she gasped when she realized her own thoughts. Why had she referred to this as just the first night…?