- Text Size +

 

Wrath: Enrage Timer

By VivettaVenray

 

(WARNING: Contains vore, soul vore, digestion and gore among other stuff)

 

(NOTE: This story is part of the "Seven Sinful Size Stories" loose anthology thing I said I'd try to do. This story has a little to do with "Wrath".

 

Also, as will become obvious, I am experimenting a bit here by using a "chat box" style dialogue since I thought it'd be fitting)

 

--------------

 

It was a grueling two and a half hours, but the daring adventurers at last made it to the deepest part of Sarola’s lair: the throne room. The enormous chamber was built with grey and obsidian stones. Deep blame flames lit giant black sconces on the walls. Resting on a gigantic gilded-stone throne was the big blue boss herself.

 

Sarola wore so called ‘bikini armor’; so, not much of anything really. She had a black cloth top and bottom with gold trimmings. Her feet were bare sans sapphire-inlaid gold-chain anklets: each had a loose chain splintered off it towards her index toes. A gold and sapphire tiara adorned her head, as did two short, curved black horns. Her ears were slightly pointed, and she possessed an undeniable beauty.

 

The demoness rose from her throne as the 26 raiders filtered in. They were an eclectic mix to say the least: wizards and warriors, humans and elves. The ground thumped with her steps as she moved a tad closer.

 

She had no weapons, but Sarola intimidated well enough without. She stood a good 200ft tall. Her body was fit and toned. Each of her four arms ended in a hand with pointed nails: each sharp as blades and stronger than any steel. They were painted a darker shade of blue than her azure skin, as were her unpointed, shorter toe nails. Sarola’s eyes shined a light blue too. Her hair was fire, light in shade and, of course, blue. It shined brightly as she spoke.

 

Sarola: Foolish mortals. You dare slaughter my minions and invade my sanctum? Since devouring Aothruunto my powers have increased 10-fold. All the realms of Hosade will be crushed under my tread. Now, prepare to die, for I won’t spare you from even a single shred of my fury, nor my hunger.

 

One of them turned to his companions to address them all. He was a roguish sort: a thief perhaps. Though the ostentatious leather he wore didn’t do wonders for stealth. Sarola knew him well, as he was here every week.

 

Wendell: Alright as I was saying, so the guy walks up to me and says “Where’s the path to Wheatsberg”. And I’m like “dude, we’re in Wheatsberg right now, can’t you read the sign?”

 

Norwood laughed at Wendell.

 

A thin, weak looking man spoke up. He wore the robes of a mage.

 

Caleb: You know it’s funny you say that Wendell cause the other day I also had a-

 

Wendell: Alright let’s clear communications. So this is the fourth week in a row we’ve been dying to this Demon Queen. All the other adventurer societies are running into issues with her, so it’s not as though we should feel too bad here. At the same time Jaylin’s out cause his friend’s visiting, and Ethagur’s missing again so I might have to demote him or something I don’t know what’s going on with that guy.

 

A priestly looking woman spoke up. She had blonde hair, blue eyes, and elegant white robes with gold lace.

 

Yuliana: Hey raid lead I had a strategy suggestion.

 

Wendell: Alright let me explain this fight first real quick. Everyone needs to stack for her stomps--not her steps, don’t confuse the two. Dodge the fire her hair shakes out. Tanks you gotta swap when she spits the ember on you and healers focus that tank so they don’t die. That’s as far as we got last time, but I’m sure she’s got more tricks up her sleeves. Now, without Ethagur we’re down a healer, and without Jaylin we’re down some damage so everyone needs to be on their A-game here.

 

Yuliana: Alright so I was thinking that instead of all us healers focusing our attention on the tank with the ember, we can just load him up with some slow-acting heals while he uses a defensive skill? That way we can save some mana going into whatever she throws at us after as well as smooth out the new tank once she starts hitting him.

 

A smug looking blond man, clad in shining white armor and gold symbols, spoke up.

 

Pal the Holy: No that sounds dumb. What if I need to use my holy protection later on to survive? My friend in another adventure society was saying how they had some luck stacking more people for the stomp.

 

Yuliana: Yeah but those group heals use a lot of energy out of us.

 

Wendell: Pal I think Yuliana has a poin-

 

Pal the Holy: That’s Pal “The Holy”. Also, when are we gonna talk about loot again. It’s rumored she drops-

 

The group of raiders collectively groaned. Even Sarola rolled her eyes: hard to tell though since they were a little fiery and all.

 

Wendell: Not this shit again Pal ‘the Holy’. Look, we’ll just combine the strategies and see how it goes. Let’s get in our places everyon-

 

A warrior with a giant axe hadn’t been paying attention this whole time. Instead, he made a game of inching closer and closer towards Sarola to see how close he could get before pissing her off. He found out the limit, as her gaze honed in on him.

 

The giant Demon Queen shouted.

 

Sarola: Let this joke of a fight begin mortals!

 

She raised her wrinkled blue sole above the dumbstruck barbarian and crushed him to the smooth floor in a quaking step.

 

Yuliana: Fuck! Russel pulled her early.

 

Wendell: Clear the chatter. Everyone get in we gotta go as we are now.

 

Pal ran up to the big blue demoness alongside a more mundane, plate wearing woman with brown locks. The two of them raised their shields.

 

Pal the Holy: I’ll take her first.

 

The woman, turned to him and spoke.

 

Bringa: ‘Kay

 

The paladin yelled some taunt and Sarola sneered, focusing her attention on him. She attacked Pal much as she did Russel: by stepping. Since Pal had a shield though, he could block her toes and her foot instead slammed down at his front. It still ruffled him a bit, but the healers kept him healthy enough from her blows.

 

Bringa stayed by Pal’s side in case he fucked up like last week. The rogues and other melee-centered attackers attacked at Sarola’s heels with their weapons. The rest of the raid group spread out. They learned the hard way that distance from one another helped with the fire rain. Sarola shook her head and her fiery blue hair flared about.

 

Sarola: You’re about to have a ‘bad hair day’ muwahaha.

 

Caleb: That line is so corny.

 

Wendell: Let’s clear communications. Don’t let them touch you!

 

Little flares of light-blue flames rained from Sarola’s head and scattered across the chamber. Shadows marked their descent and everyone had to move away. Of course, the more people clumped, the bigger the flames were since she aimed them at each person. Thankfully everyone spread and dodged.

 

Except for Dholr, who was a rogue like Wendell.

 

Dholr: Ah fuck sorry. I wasn’t paying attention.

 

A second after contact Dholr erupted into blue flames. His leather charred to his skin and combusted, with his flesh and bones following soon after.

 

Yuliana: That’s another source of damage dead.

 

Wendell: We’re fine let’s keep going. She’s gonna stomp soon I think.

 

Sarola tried her little steps on Pal a few more times, each time getting her toes parried. She sneered and raised her foot high in the sky. She was aiming for Yuliana!

 

Sarola: Mortals are but insects to me, prepare to be crushed!

 

Wendell: “Alright everyone stack on Yuliana!”

 

The entire group ran towards the healer and they all braced themselves. Sarola’s sole slammed down from above. The weight of the Demon Queen was upon them. Her warm foot flesh threatened to snuff them all out of existence. They clumped up to distribute the force of the attack, but it wasn’t enough on its own. Thankfully, the healing specialists sent waves of holy magic to keep the group topped up. Great spheres and waves of light roiled over them all to sooth them.

 

Sarola: Miserable worms, I’ll get you next time.

 

Wendell: So far so good let’s keep going get ready for the ember spit.

 

Sarola grimaced down at Pal.

 

Sarola: You make me sick. Pa-too.

 

The Demon Queen spat out a great gob of cyan fire down at Pal. It clung to his armor.

 

Pal the Holy: Swap swap.

 

Bringa: ‘Kay

 

Bringa shouted at Sarola and the Demon Queen started stepping at her now.

 

Pal the Holy: Heals heals heals.

 

Yuliana: Yeah yeah.

 

Yuliana and the other healers cast a few slower healing spells the paladin’s way. They seemed to be working, but he was still in pain clearly.

 

Pal the Holy: It hurts. I’m gonna use my holy protection.

 

Yuliana: Don’t do it you’ll be fine. I’m telling you; you’re gonna run out of mana!

 

Pal the Holy: I’m doing it!

 

Pal raised his glided shield to the sky and a wave of light erupted from it over him. The blond man seemed soothed, just in time as the blue ember faded to nothing.

 

Pal the Holy: Wew, much better. Ok I’m gonna taunt her back.

 

Yuliana: You don’t have enough mana though.

 

Pal the Holy: Trust me I know this fight a bit better than you or Bringa. Bringa, I’m going taunt her again.

 

Bringa: ‘Kay

 

Pal the Holy: Over here, demonic scum!

 

Pal waved his hammer about and shouted and Sarola turned back to face him, sneering as usual. He took over pushing away her foot with his shield, getting battered a bit each time.

 

Pal the Holy: Keep my state of health topped up!

 

Yuliana: We’re trying.

 

Wendell: Careful we don’t know what comes next.


After a few more step attacks, Sarola surprised the group by lifting her foot up for a stomp at one of them, but quickly slammed it to her side instead. The chamber floor shook and everyone was knocked over.

 

Sarola: Pardon me, but all this fighting has worked up an appetite.

 

The 200ft tall Demon Queen leaned down and reached towards Pal with one of her four arms.

 

Pal the Holy: Fuck, I can’t move. I’m too stunned! What’s she doing?

 

The others watched, stunned as well, as Sarola brought the paladin to her mouth. Those dark-blue lips parted and a dangling strand of saliva snapped, splashing onto Pal.

 

Pal the Holy: Yuck

 

The giant demoness’s breath enveloped him. Her inner flesh, a reddish-purple-shade, quivered and her tongue snaked out to drag across his body lengthwise.

 

Pal the Holy: No fuck I don’t wanna get eaten!

 

Wendell: Focus up. You gotta tell us how it is in there. Could be useful information.

 

Sarola slid him in her mouth, swished him about a bit, then swallowed with a toothy grin.

 

Sarola: Yummy, now to deal with the rest of you.

 

Wendell: Welp. Bringa take over.

 

Bringa: ‘Kay

 

The Bringa shouted at Sarola and the Demon Queen started stepping towards the brunette now.

 

The rogue turned towards another woman. She had some plate on, but held two swords.

 

Wendell: Sandie you’re the new second tank. Put on your shield.

 

The elven woman sighed, but obliged.

 

Sandie: Alright alright.

 

Meanwhile, Pal was sliding down Sarola’s throat, whining and squirming all the time. He passed through the sphincter to the demoness’s gut and found it aglow with luminescent green fluid and more blue flames. The walls rippled around him and the air stunk and seared like acid and embers. He yelled with all his might to have his voice reach the others.

 

Pal the Holy: Guys what do I do in here?

 

Wendell: Who knows, it’s new to us. Try not to die.

 

Yuliana: Heal yourself maybe, and try to attack something in there? You gotta make her spit you out probably.

 

Pal took a look around. He thought to attack the walls, but he’d have to brave the acids and embers to get to them. Still, already he felt his skin sear. A dollop of acid from above landed on him and wounded him further. He screamed out, then started wading in the demoness’s digestive fluids and flames.

 

On the outside, the battle still continued. Sarola shook her hair around again.

 

Sarola: You’re about to have a ‘bad hair day’ muwahaha.

 

Wendell: Alright spread out again.

 

Back inside, Pal continued his trek in the demon’s digestive chamber. Every other step he had to cast a small healing spell on himself, as paladins could. He brushed against a blue ember and felt his strength wane further as it burnt his flesh. He still managed to reach a stomach wall and pounded at it with his hammer. All it did was ripple, and the the force bounced him on his hindquarters. He splashed into the acids.

 

Pal the Holy: Ah, it’s no use!

 

Yuliana had an idea.

 

Yuliana: Try to stun her from inside?

 

Pal the Holy: Of course! Divine Slam!

 

Pal raised his hammer, it glowed briefly before fizzling out.

 

Pal the Holy: No no! I’m out of mana!

 

Though he couldn’t see it through all the fluids and demon flesh, outside Yuliana shook her head.

 

Yuliana: I told you so!

 

Norwood laughed at Pal.

 

Wendell: Norwood, focus on the fight not emoting.

 

The stomach churned and a wave of acids washed over Pal. He was finished. The paladin spent his last moment writhing in agony as his body melted into the digestive pool of Sarola’s gut. Not even his shiny armor remained.

 

Sarola’s body shined a dim blue for a moment. She drummed the fingers of one hand against her belly and sighed.

 

Sarola: Ah, the soul of your friend has refreshed my vitality muwahaha.

 

Yuliana: Fuck that means she healed her damages.

 

Wendell: Let’s just keep going. We got this.

 

Sarola raised her foot high in the air again. This time, she cast its shadow over Caleb: the magic caster far in the back of the group.

 

Sarola: Mortals are but insects to me, prepare to be crushed!

 

The foot was descending, but all the damage dealers by her other heel kept at it. The healers seemed focused on the tanks, even Wendell didn’t notice till it was too late.


Caleb: Guys, stack on me please!

 

Wendell: Ah fuck we forgot about that.

 

Wilford, another damage dealing barbarian fellow, ran over to Caleb just in time to share the brunt of the attack.

 

Sarola’s foot slammed down on the duo. Without the rest of the group to help handle her weight, Caleb and Wilford just exploded under the demoness’s sole.

 

Sarola: Ha, more bugs snuffed out.

 

The Demon Queen turned her head back to Bringa and went through the usual routine. She didn’t eat anyone again, but she spat her embers and shook her hair about.

 

Yuliana: It’s no use, we don’t have enough damage anymore!

 

Wendell: Long as we have you healers, we can get her eventually. It’s just math.

 

Wendell laughed to himself.

 

That’s what it seemed like, but Sarola’s expression grew angrier.

 

Sarola: My rage builds mortals, quit wasting my time.

 

Yuliana: What’s that supposed to mean?

 

Wendell: Let’s keep going. Keep communications clear.

 

They had about 30 more seconds before Sarola practically roared at five minutes into the fight.

 

Sarola: Enough of this. You have exhausted my patience. Behold the true power of the Demon Queen!

 

Sarola’s skin shined in an aura of bright, heat-less, blue light. The chamber shook, as did her giant body.


Wendell: Huh, that can’t be good.

 

Sarola moaned.

 

The Demon Queen’s body, outfit included, burgeoned out in scale. She quintupled in size and her head nearly hit the ceiling of the great chamber.

 

The 1000ft tall demoness glared down at the raid group. She raised her foot high above the raid group to let them bask beneath its presence.

 

Yuliana: Her foot’s almost as big as she was. Maybe use a defensive skill tanks.

 

Bringa: ‘Kay

 

Sandie: We’re fucked.

 

Sarola stomped in front of the group, stunning them all with a tremendous quake that rattled their bones as it knocked them over.

 

Sarola laughed to herself.

 

The gigantic demoness crouched down, straddling the group. Her face was alight with delighted malice.

 

Sarola: As if I’d end you all so soon. Now the real feast begins. Enjoy sizzling in my gut, puny mortals.

 

She used all four of her arms to snatch up the entire group. Her mouth opened in and she stuffed them in and gulped them down, one handful at a time.

 

The journey to her stomach was tight and slimy, but soon they splashed into her gut which was now even bigger than before. The embers were everywhere, as were those green juices.

 

Yuliana wringed some digestive fluid from her sodden robes.

 

Yuliana: I knew it, not enough damage.

 

Wendell: These things happen.

 

A droplet of acid landed on Wendell’s head and it melted away, he fell over face first into the fluids and the others watched his blue spirit sink into the walls of the demoness’s gut.

 

Sarola chuckled to herself.

 

The raiding party bickered with each other a little longer, they fell one by one as the acid’s powers were too strong now. A great gurgling roar rung across the gut. Outside, Sarola shifted her hips to slosh them around. Tidal waves of acid approached the group. The healers cast whatever they could, as fast as they could, but they knew this was the end. They were inundated and dissolved as were all the others.

 

Sarola gave her stomach a pat and laughed again.

 

Sarola: See you all next week.

 

Fin