- Text Size +

Favorite Apps


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 


A blonde, curvy bombshell walks through your front door. You’re not sure what to do. Do you make small talk or get straight to roleplaying?


“I am so happy this roleplay app exists. It’s so nice having someone to…play with,” she says, with a knowing smile.  


The world fades away around you. When it returns, you’re not standing on the floor. You’re standing on the hand of a beautiful giantess.


“I know we were going to roleplay, but I’d rather have some real fun.”


She drops you in the left side of her bra. Inside the cup of her bra, you are pressed between silky fabric and her soft boob. It’s warm and sensual. You feel reassured and turned on. The sense of danger and confusion inherent to your situation is abated. You hear her thunderous footsteps, as she rifles through your kitchen. She throws her shoes and dress off, as she relaxes on your recliner couch. Undoing her bra and removing you from it she says, “Oh, I’m so glad we decided to do this.”


The giantess puts her panties to one side of her and her bra to the other. She drops you on her panties. The pheromones awaken a primal part of your brain. And you feel an overwhelming sense of arousal. On the other side of her body is a tray, with chips and salsa. One by one the chips go from the tray, to the salsa, to her mouth, her throat and finally her gut. Some of the salsa drips onto her torso, and she wipes it up with her finger, before licking it clean.


Her body is a massive landscape, one that you feel an urge to trek across. You can’t help yourself. Enticed by her scent, you climb up her hip. It’s so warm and smooth, exactly as you always imagined. You stand on her thigh and watch as a crumb falls into her bush. She snatches it up, not allowing anything to escape her mouth or gurgling gut.


“These chips are just like you,” she dips her chip in the salsa and eats it, “they’re a great appetizer.”    


Her stomach groans again. You snap out of the trance her body put you in. You notice how wet she’s gotten. You try to run, but slip and end up caught in her bush.


“Ah…ahhh,” she moans, feeling your tiny rub up against her pussy.


You get a full blast of her sweaty, fishy, pussy smell and pheromones. You risk falling into a trance again, but you hear the ding of the microwave.


“Mhhm. Remember that noodle dish in your fridge? Well, you may not get to have it, but you will see it again. Hahaha.”


She rubs her soft, squishy stomach. Her hand moves south, to your position. As she snatches you up, you notice the tray of chips and salsa is empty. Not even a crumb is left. She brings you to her impossibly large mouth.


“Ahhhh,” she exhales onto your tiny body. The heat and smell of her breath wash over you. Whatever crumbs existed are now on her tongue, or in her stomach.


“I’ll have to look up which wines pair best with tinies, haha” she says, as more, hot, rank breath washes over you.


You struggle desperately, as she tosses you onto her slimy tongue. You slip over and over as you try to escape, covered in chords of saliva. Her plump lips close, and she pushes you into her throat. You are squeezed and gulped down, and experience more pressure than thought possible. You splash down in her hot, deafening, slimy belly. Her stomach squeezes you and tosses you around with the other food. It all becomes that much worse, when she walks over to get her noodles. Any movement she makes, amplifies the chaos in her gut.


Red wine rains down, as you try and mostly fail to dodge clumps of noodles. On top of all this, the giantess grabs her stomach and shakes it.


“Haaha. I bet that feels like an earthquake to you.”


What you experience is more like a tsunami, as all the mush violently washes over you. Despite how hard this hits you, you continue to struggle as hard as you can, desperate to survive. The food stops falling down, and you think she’s done eating.


“AhhHahaaa,” she moans.


You realize she’s masturbating to your situation. And she’s so into it and going at it so fiercely, it’s shaking her violent gut and you with it.


“Ohhhh…. …fuuuccckkk….ahhh,” she moans.


You make your way from the mush, to one of the stomach walls. It squeezes you, but you hold on tight. She responds by slapping and shaking her gut. As time passes more red wine rains down on you, and the natural chaos of her stomach, is continually amplified by her aggressively pleasuring herself. All of this is coupled with her occasionally doing everything she can to actively increase the chaos. You fade out of existence, to the sensations of a giantess repeatedly cumming, with you in her stomach.