- Text Size +

 

 

My Bath

 

Now, I don’t do it every day. I want to make that perfectly clear. Two or three times a month at most. It’s a bit of a luxury and always a good time. I suppose I should tell you a little about my world and myself to give you some context first. I’m what many of you call a “giga giantess”. I understand that to you we’re just imaginary beings that you write stories and create images of. In my world, however, “gigas” are quite common. We live and work alongside what you would consider normal sized folk. You might think that would cause a lot of accidents and mass deaths. Some of your stories seem to indicate that, anyway. That may be true in some places out there in the Cluster, but to me it sounds absolutely terrible. If you’re the kind of reader who doesn’t care for micros surviving their encounters with bigger folks this might not be very interesting to you.

 

     Anyway let me tell you about what I did earlier this week and what I decided to write to you about. This program’s title is a little misleading by the way. I’m definitely going to write a bit more than would fit on a standard postcard.

 

     So, where was I? Oh, right, well my name is Melissa; just an ordinary young woman who happens to be over fifteen hundred of your feet tall, and I’m going to tell you about the bath I took just the other evening.

 

     It was the beginning of the weekend after a long week at work. I felt like I could use a special relaxing treat, and decided on a bath. Going to my bathroom, I shed my clothes as I walked through my equally “giga” sized home. By the time I stood next to the tub, I was completely naked. I took a moment to check myself out in the mirror. I’ll admit I’m certainly no supermodel, but I thought I looked pretty good. Smooth pale skin, medium length brown hair with a slight wave, and little apple sized breasts, “giga” apple sized anyway. My nipples were already a bit stiff just from thinking about my plans for relaxation.

 

     I stepped into the tub and pulled the shower curtain closed. After a brief shower to get some of the day’s grime off, I turned the knob to stop it. I stepped back out to towel myself dry, and then stepped back into the tub and sat down. I plugged up the drain with the stopper, and fiddled with the little lever next to the faucet until it was in the correct position for what I wanted. I took a moment to savor the anticipation. Then I twisted the knob and leaned back into my bath pillow. They began flowing out of the faucet onto the floor of the tub, amassing between my two tired feet.

 

     Dozens of tiny little people, maybe a quarter of an inch long, plummeted out of the faucet into the tub. The fall left them unharmed, and as more and more poured in from above, those already in the tub made room by scrambling around toward my various body parts. That’s when I made my first move.

 

     I took one of my poor tired tender feet and put it right under the faucet, right in the middle of the stream of tiny people. They flowed down rolling off my foot and through my toes much like water or sand. I found it very refreshing and pleasantly tickly. I scrunched and wiggled my toes squeezing and mashing whoever was between them. This didn’t harm the tiny people of course, in fact I’m sure they found it quite thrilled and enjoyed every moment at the mercy of my five little piggies.

 

     The ones who’d made it past my foot and down into the tub were quickly crawling and running over my other foot which was also quite nice. They generally moved so as to fill up as much space in the tub as they could, just as water would in a regular bath. Running around my body and under it, they made every effort, so that eventually I would be literally bathing in them.

 

     I removed my foot from the stream of tiny people and put it back down in the tub, squishing numerous tinies under it as I did so. They squirmed and writhed under my foot very pleasantly. I could tell that they were all enjoying this as much as I was. There were tiny men and women with every skin color and body type represented among them. All of them were as naked as I was. As they filled out the entire bottom surface of the tub, their little bodies were all around my singular large body, moving and rubbing against it. That felt very nice, so I decided to indulge them, and myself. I dipped a hand in and scooped some up. Bringing them up to eye level, I saw dozens of them. To a person they were all smiling and obviously having the time of their lives. I took a moment to appreciate their perfectly formed little bodies, all the tiny boobs and penises and butts. Most of the little cocks were quite erect, and I’m sure that if I could have fit a finger into any of the women, I’d have found them quite wet and randy. I was starting to get quite wet and randy myself, but I wasn’t quite ready for that yet. I wanted to play more first. I took my little handful right up to my mouth and tipped them right in. It feels marvelous having a bunch of little ones in your mouth. They taste delicious, and they tickle so delightfully. I mashed them around with my tongue against the roof of my mouth and moved it back and forth squeezing them. I felt quite a few of my male morsels squirt their loads in the process, and I’m sure the ladies had a good time as well. I chewed them a few times for good measure, so fun to feel their little bodies resist all my body’s attempts to crush and destroy them. After I’d had my fun I swallowed them all down and slouched back to enjoy my rapidly filling tub of tinies.

 

     I didn’t move a muscle for some time. I just lay there in the tub, luxuriating in the unique sensation of thousands of tiny little people pouring down between my feet, between my toes, building up into a mass rising and spreading around and over my body. I gazed down at them smiling. Many of them were enjoying themselves, cuddling against each other’s naked bodies, enjoying each other as much as they were enjoying me, eventually building into a mass of tiny little sex acts going on all around and on and against my body. It was all completely consensual of course, that’s what these little folks volunteer for. They get super turned on being on and around my gargantuan body, and I get super turned on having them on me. It turns me on so much, just the thought of being completely engulfed in their hundreds of individual and group sex acts. I see little couples climbing up over my breasts and proceed to get on with fucking and sucking each other off. I can even feel a few little stands of men’s semen, a dab here and there of women’s juices. Within myself my own juices are building up. It’s a hundreds of little sexy tickles if you can imagine that. Now that everything up to my stomach and breasts was engulfed in the little darlings, I raised one foot up through them. I move my foot up to the faucet controls. Using toes made dexterous by all my play with tiny people, I worked the little lever, turned the knob, and the flow of little people trickled to a stop. Don‘t feel bad for the ones that didn’t get to play with me. They will be shunted off to be the water, or food, or toys for some other giantess or giant somewhere in the multi-verse.

 

     I sunk my foot back down amidst the thousands filling my tub, lay back, and relaxed. I always love taking some time to just enjoy my comparative size, and of course that unique blissful sensation I mentioned of so many tiny little bodies all around. It tickles so nice.

I lifted my cupped hands out of the people and saw the little ones in the palm of my hand. They looked down into my eyes, many of them waving and cheering. I held them over my stomach, and spread my fingers ever so slowly, letting them trickle down onto my tummy just a few at a time, until they’ve all landed on me, safe and sound, and rubbing themselves against my soft, to them, immense tummy and belly button. I grabbed some more in my hands, and repeated, this time sprinkling them around my boobs, making sure that a good amount landed on and around my hard bumpy nipples. It feels so ridiculously nice. If you’ve never felt a hundred little people all rubbing, licking, and humping your nipples, I highly recommend it. I loved the feeling so much; I brought my hands down and helped them. Cupping my, admittedly, little apple sized breasts, giant apples anyway, I joined my little friends stroking, pinching, and flicking my nipples. Little ones often got between my fingers and my nips, and I welcomed it, as did they. It brought back a wonderful memory; a lover of my own size, who remembers what sex or gender, licking and sucking tinies off of my aroused nipples and myself returning the favor. I found myself wishing I could get my own breast up to my mouth and slurp up a few of my little lovers sending them down my throat to join the ones already in my stomach. That thought sent me into a fantasy of what they must be doing down in there in my warm, moist, safe depths. A few little folks have sent me videos later on of the orgies that go on down in my stomach. I have to say I get a little jealous of all the fun they have sometimes.

 

     Between thoughts of tiny little orgies, the beautiful feeling on my nipples, and thoughts of past lovers, I couldn’t hold back any longer. I took one of my hands, thrust it down through the crowds and up through my labia. After a quick check with my finger, determining that I was a very wet slimy woman indeed, I used my hand to sweep as many tiny people as I could onto my vulva. If the feeling of tinies on an aroused nipple is delicious, the feeling of them on and in a wet aroused vulva is heavenly. Indeed, as I mashed them into my vagina, around my labia, and right up against my clitoris, I lost all semblance of restraint. I grunted and moaned my lust, as I mercilessly rubbed as many little people as I could into myself, knowing all the time that they wouldn’t be harmed however hard I was on them. I took my other hand off of my breast and grabbed the nice smooth deep purple dildo I always have sitting at the corner of the bathtub rim. With no pause, I brought my toy down to my pussy, now jam packed with lustful little lovers, and rammed it into myself.

 

     Oh, that feeling of penetration as hundreds of littles are pushed within your depths, smeared, as it were. I worked my dildo in and out of myself along with whichever lucky passengers happened to be stuck to it with my juices. With my other hand I resumed rubbing and stroking my highly aroused clit. With all the little people stuck to it, it was almost unnecessary for me to do any work myself. A flood of pleasure and I was moaning, growling, thrashing myself about, allowing the orgasm to explode out of me. I dropped the dildo into the tub, and quickly flipped myself over and leaned down, squishing whatever little people might be underneath with my breasts. I rubbed them around on top of the people grinding and squishing as hard as pleased me. I looked one woman dead in the eyes as she looked into mine. She had a little male lover going to town eating her out, and as my eyes met hers I could tell it triggered her orgasm as she clamped her thighs around his head and held it there on her ladyhood with both hands. I felt so honored that I was able to share that moment of absolute pleasure with her.

 

     I raised myself up until I was crouching on my knees. I grabbed masses of people in my hands, as many as I could hold, and unceremoniously ground them against my vulva. They had done an excellent job pleasing me, and I wanted to reward them by letting as many as possible get as close to me, as intimate with me, as possible. I do my best to be fair with them. With all the stimulation, I came, grunting and moaning a couple more times, my breath fast and ragged. I was spent.

 

     I stood up, turned to face the faucet, and bent over. Sadly, I had to be up early the next day, or I might have luxuriated with my little love bugs for a few hours. I pulled the stopper and wished everyone farewell. The masses waved and shouted their farewells, as the lined up to jump down the drain, and get whisked back to their various home-worlds and dimensions. I checked myself thoroughly as I could to make sure no one was stuck up in my vagina, or any other crevices. Confident I didn’t have any stowaways, I stepped out of the tub. I could still feel the pleasant warmth of the tiny people in my stomach. They would stay there overnight, and in the morning I would poop them out into the tub.(My people pass little folks through our systems without any damage to them, and without also pooping any kind of waste or other unpleasant biological matter, don’t ask me how the science works, I’m a just a public safety officer.) Then they too would go down the drain to their homes.

 

    Well that’s how a “giga” giantess of my kind and disposition has a bit of fun in the bath. I hope you find this informative, or at least stimulating.

 

                                      Best wishes, Melissa