- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Theme: Young couple at the pool

Summary: While going to teach his friend how to swim at the community pool, the world starts to change around him. Boys start getting smaller and girls start getting bigger. Reality has altered to fit this by the poolside. (Gentle couple with slow-shrink and slow-growth)

 

“C’mon, Erin. You’ve got to get in the water. It’s nice and cool.”


“Um… Maybe in another five minutes, Jude. Let me get myself psyched up first…”


“You said that five minutes ago. C’mon, you’re the one who asked me to teach you. We don’t have all day here, y’know?”


Teaching someone how to swim wasn’t easy, especially when they were afraid to get in the water. When it came to Erin, it probably would have been easier if her parents had paid for her to take professional swim lessons, but since they refused her, she had to resort to other measures. Those measures were asking Jude, her closest friend, to come to the public pool with her that weekend. The blond boy was more than willing to help since he owed her for all of the times she let him copy her history homework. They met each other at the community center that morning when it just opened and not too many visitors were around and got changed into their swimsuits.


Erin was reluctant to start their lesson, however.


“Come on. You don’t have to jump in. Just take the steps. This is the shallow pool.”


“3 feet is not shallow. It’s deep. I don’t want to go in water where I can’t touch the floor.”


“… You’re how tall now?”


5’5” was the correct answer to how tall Erin was. Compared to Jude’s 5’11” height, she would have called herself short, but considering genetics, she was fairly average in height. Erin was not the type of girl to do sports. Jude knew that from those days he spotted her in PE class. She was often out of breath and exhausted after every little exercise. Though he wasn’t too sporty himself, he was well aware that Erin was an indoorsy person. The fact that she wanted to learn how to swim was only because the physical education class was starting their swimming unit in two weeks. Not wanting to embarrass herself, she had asked him to teach her.


Her second thoughts and hesitance, however, made it difficult for him.


“The life guards are around so you’ll be fine.”


“But the water’s cold. Can’t we wait until it warms up?”


“Sheesh. You’re lucky I like you, otherwise I’d just push you in right now.”


“Please don’t. Fine, I’ll get in.”


Unfortunately, that was where the trouble started. The second Erin stepped into the water, both she and Jude felt a shiver through their bodies. While Erin contributed it to the cold chill of the water, Jude remained more aware of it.


“Something wrong, Jude?”


“No. It’s nothing. Just keep going. I’ll join you.”


Following into the pool with Erin, Jude sat down and placed both of his feet onto the water before pushing off. His foot touched the ground easily in the 3 foot deep water. Erin may have complained about 3 feet being deep, but it certainly wasn’t to his 5’9” self. That would be the same case of Erin who was almost as tall as him since she was 5’7”.


Nonetheless, he found his friend to be shuffling about nervously while the water level was still just beneath the length of her legs. He shook his head realizing he was going to have his work cut out for him.


“How about we check if you can float first? You want to lie down on your back?”


“I’m definitely going to sink.”


“What do you think I’m here for? Isn’t that why you asked me?”


“Yeah… Sorry, Jude. I know I’m being a wimp right now.”


“No worries. You were always one.” 


“Well aren’t you an honest jerk?”


As Erin leaned back so that the back of her one piece swimsuit touched the water, she felt her feet rise up from the buoyancy. She spread her arms out and relaxed to see if she could float. Beside her, Remy was inspecting her to make sure she wasn’t sinking. For a moment, she shivered, but it quickly went away as she realized she was actually floating.


“Looks like I didn’t have to tell you to relax,” Jude told her.


“I at least know that much… I’m just really bad at swimming.”


“And at every other sport.”


“I just prefer the art club to a sports club.”


Erin straightened up and got her foot on the solid ground of the pool again. She frowned as she looked down at her 5’7” friend. Being 5’11”, she was a bit taller than him but very unathletic, leaving Jude to constantly poke fun at her. She knew he was just teasing her, but she knew he was still a boy who she could count on. Her face turned red as her mind drifted off for a moment.


“Well if you can float, maybe we can get started on some kicking practice. There’s still not many people around, so we can probably use a kickboard,” Jude’s advice interrupted Erin’s fantasies. He had gotten a pair of brightly colored kickboards earlier and placed them poolside. If Erin needed something to help ease her in, it would be a floatation device.


That was still a bit too much for the girl in the teal swimsuit, however. She shook her head and walked over to the wall.


“Can we just do some kicks against the wall instead? It’s still embarrassing to be using a kickboard.”


“That’s why I said that there’s not many people around… Fine. Go ahead and try kicking from the wall. Can you also try holding your head down so we can see how long you can hold your breath?”


“I don’t have to open my eyes do I?”


“You didn’t bring your goggles, so that’s up to you.” 


Following Jude’s orders, Erin placed both of her hands against the gutter wall and closed her eyes and mouth as she lowered her head into the water. She relaxed her body so her legs began to float and started kicking. Behind her, Jude watched her legs to see if they were kicking correctly. At first, Erin’s kicks were light and gentle, but after a shiver ran through both of their bodies, Jude found himself having to cover his face with his arm to protect himself from the spray of Erin’s long, powerful legs.


“Whoa, easy there. You don’t have to kick that hard,” Jude remarked when Erin put her head up to take a breath. She stopped kicking when she heard him and got her feet back onto the ground at the bottom of the pool. Standing up straight she turned around and looked down at her 5’1” friend who was over a foot shorter than her.


“Was it too much? I wasn’t kicking too hard at all, Jude.”


“If you want to swim better, you need to straighten your legs and maybe you can try to kick from your hips and not your knees.”


“My hips? So I have to kick with my whole leg?”


“You were seriously all over the place earlier. Your form was crazy. Jeez, you’d think someone who can beat me at basketball can’t swim like this…”


“Hey, that’s just because boys’ basketball has such a low hoop. And I told you, I’m bad at girls’ sports.”


“Well, let’s just try it again. See what you can do.”


“Alright. Straight and with my hips.”


As she started again, the 6’5” girl mentally huffed. She wasn’t a fan of Jude’s small grudge on her beating him at basketball.  The height difference between boys and girls made them have to take separate PE classes because of that very reason. Asking a girl would have been better. She knew that they would probably be better at teaching her sports since they were around the same height class as her. Even so, she did have a reason for asking Jude to teach her specifically, and it wasn’t just because she was too embarrassed to ask the girl acquaintances she had. It was also the reason why she had opted to wear a teal bikini to show off her figure.


Jude was none-the-wiser. After Erin went through another breath while holding her head underwater while kicking, he gave her a thumbs-up.


“I think that was a bit better. And looks like you held your breath for about 20 seconds. Not bad,” the 5’1” boy complimented. He raised his hand up above his head for a high-five, which to Erin, was about level with her own head.


“It’s a bit easier than I thought. I don’t think I can keep holding my breath like that all of the time, though. Especially not for a whole pool length.”


“You could always just tilt your head to the side to breathe?”


“Is that how it works? I guess I’ll give it a shot. Thanks, Jude.”


“Ah, don’t use the wall. Use a kickboard if you’re going to practice that. You’ll want to know how much distance you’re covering between breaths.”


“Good idea. Could you get one for me?”


“Sure.”


Walking over to the edge of the pool, Jude reached for the two foam boards he had put at the poolside, but as he did, a shiver ran through his and Erin’s bodies again. The kickboards which were in reach earlier were now a bit too far away for his 4’5” self. He strained himself trying to reach for it without getting out of the water but was unsuccessful. Reluctantly, he climbed out of the pool to toss the green and pink foam floats over to Erin, who was patiently waiting with a smile. She could have just reached out for the kickboards and grabbed them herself, but she made him get them for her. It bugged him to know that it took standing in the 3 foot deep pool, for the 7’1” girl to be able to look him in the eyes. Then again, that was the case for all of the girls in the pool.


Hopping back into the chest high water, he found himself starting at Erin’s bare stomach. He had to back up a little to see her face because her breasts were large enough to block his view of her face. This was a common sight for Jude. Girls were naturally taller than boys, and Erin was no exception. She was just one of the few girls he was very close to.


With the kickboard in hand, Erin began to kick her way to the other side of the pool. He chuckled seeing his Amazonian friend speed across the pool. Considering she didn’t want to use a kickboard earlier, Jude concluded he had to ease the girl in so that she was more comfortable with swimming. He noticed, however, that Erin was learning quickly since she already had all of the physical ability to do so. Why did she even need to ask him for help?


Erin was back in no time.


“So how’d that look?”


“As fast as ever. You’d probably beat the boys’ varsity captain just by kicking.”


“That’s not really saying much though. You boys are kind of built differently than us girls.”


Though it felt harsh for Erin to say so about Jude’s compliment, that was the truth. She further drove the point home by leaning forward, giving Jude a clear view of her cleavage, and poking him in the forehead while he was distracted. He was nearly knocked off balance. She may have been a pushover compared to the other girls, but even someone like her could out do even the more athletic boys. 


“Hey, quit that!”


Jude did not appreciate the flick in the head. He was red in the face with mild embarrassment. The only women who were around outside of Erin swimming in the men’s pool were elementary school kids who were a head taller than him and didn’t know how to swim yet and mothers who were watching over those kids. Having Erin tease him like that made him feel like he was with his mother.


This sensation compounded after another shiver went through the two of them. Jude’s head ended up being the only thing to poke out of the water as he stood on the floor of the pool. Being 3’7”, he was level with Erin’s crotch, giving him a clear view of the 7’11” girl’s teal string bikini bottom. He kept his nose and mouth underwater, blowing bubbles while staring straight at the thin piece of fabric. He wasn’t used to seeing girls in swimsuits because boys and girls had to do sports separately. He forgot that girls were so big that even custom made swimsuits had trouble handling even the slender Erin. He was flustered.


Erin had also become embarrassed, but for a different reason. Having to practice swimming in the shallow end of the men’s pool was a bit difficult for her. As much as she wanted to take Jude’s height into consideration, she didn’t like the idea of being lumped with elementary schoolers and mothers. Jude lumping her with them would be a nightmare to her. She had gotten Jude to help her out with her kicking form and floating, but even she had to admit that the water was a bit too shallow, going only up to her thighs.


“Hey, Jude, can we head over to the girls’ pool. The water’s a bit too low for me.”


“The girls’ pool? That’s a bit much for me. Can we just try going to the deep end?”


“The deep end? That’s… 6 feet? I guess that works, but can we use the girl’s pool later? The boys’ side is a bit embarrassing for me…”


“I’ll think about it… In any case, do you want to try some strokes?”


“Sure.”


Heading over to the deep end of the men’s pool, Erin felt the floor of the pool slope downwards to 6 feet as she walked over. Being 7’11”, still able to stand on the floor of the pool and have everything about her chest above water. She put her kickboard onto the poolside. The 18” board wasn’t as useful for her as she would have liked because it was a bit small in her opinion.


She could say the opposite when it came to Jude since the 18” board was huge to the 3’7” boy. Heading to the deep end, the boy’s feet left the floor of the pool and he had to begin treading water to keep going. Jude actually needed to use the floating foam board to not have to waste his energy. Erin found it a little funny to see him clinging onto the big board. 


“Ok. You know how freestyle strokes look, right? Can you try a lap?”


“Sure thing,” Erin stretched her long arms so she could prepare to swim to the other side. She pushed off the ground and began to swim. Jude was sprayed by a heavy torrent of water from Erin’s powerful kicking. It sent a strong enough wave that he and the kickboard were roughly pushed along with it.

 

Jude watched his tall friend swim across the width of the pool. Considering it was a pool built for men his height, Erin had no trouble at all. Her long arms pushed enough water between strokes to catapult her forward and her toned legs propelled her through with ease. Despite Erin not knowing how to quickly turn around when she hit the wall, she made it back at least three times faster than he would’ve been able to do.


Splash!


“Whoa!” the boy was startled by his big friend popping up from the water right next to him. Considering her size compared to his, her sheer mass was solid enough to send his light self floating away.


“Ah, sorry, Jude. I couldn’t see the wall,” she apologized. “How’d I do?”


Getting his bearings back, Jude had to kick his way back to Erin. “Not bad. You can probably cut down the number of breaths between strokes if you want. Turning’s not really that important, so I don’t think you need to learn a flip turns.”


“Flip turn?”


“It’s how swimmers change directions quickly. Before you hit the wall, you tuck your head down and basically do an underwater somersault. When your feet are at the wall, you kick off.”


“Oh wow. That sounds cool. You really know a lot, Jude.”


Erin was impressed by Jude’s advice. She reached her hand out and ruffled the shorter boy’s hair. Her palm was bigger than the circumference of Jude’s head, which the boy did not appreciate because of how rough her playful antics were. Being almost half her size, he was being treated like a child. He would have appreciated it if Erin was a bit less touchy-feely with him.


That was unlikely to happen, however, after another shiver went through both swimmers. Erin’s hand gripped his entire skull and pulled the 2’7” boy off the giant kickboard and into a hug. He was buried between the girl’s boobs which were twice the size of his head. Despite the cool chlorinated water dripping off Erin’s smooth skin and teal bikini, he could feel the warmth of her body pouring into him. 


“Mmphmph!” he struggled to speak but was muffled by Erin’s bosom. The 8’11” girl was being a bit too affectionate while showing gratitude.


“I can always count on you, little guy,” Erin told him as she let go. With her breasts above the water level of the deep end, letting go meant Jude had to fall through the air for a moment before landing back into the water with a small splash.


“Uh… Yeah. No problem,” Jude mumbled after climbing back onto the floating board.  He had to paddle his way closer to Erin’s breasts because he was starting to drift away. Erin seemed so motivated. He was happy about that since he hadn’t really ever seen her do sports. Being over three times his height, girls typically didn’t allow boys nearby when they were exercising for safety’s sake. He had heard Erin had trouble keeping up with the other girls, but she was still leagues beyond him.


As such, the question entered his mind again as to why she wanted him to teach her. Boys weren’t as physically built or as hardy as girls. He wasn’t even the most athletic guy. He just knew a bit about the technique.


“I kind of want to try a flip turn, actually. The boys’ pool’s not really that good of a size of this though,” Erin placed her hands on her hips underwater and turned towards him.


“You could always head to the girls’ pool. I’ll stay here while you practice.”


“What? But I need you along, Jude. You’re my lucky charm.”


“I’m not heading to the girls’ side. I’ll be the only guy there.”


“But I need someone to tell me if I’m doing it right. C’mon. Do it for me? I can’t learn without you around.”


“… Fine…”


“Woohoo! Thanks, shortstuff!”


“Mmmphh!”


Once again, the 8’11” girl picked his tiny body up and pulled him into a hug. Smothered by her giant boobs, he could hardly breathe. He wasn’t ever able to win against Erin. Not only was she physically bigger and stronger than him, but she was also far too good at using her puppy dog eyes on him, which was odd because actually puppies could fit in the palm of her hand. She was always the leader of the pair of them when they were young. That was typically the case with girls, though. Boys were, after all, around knee high to girls.


Erin hopped out of the men’s pool with ease by walking over to the edge and pulling herself up. Jude was motionless as her damp, rear end rose above him, dripping water down on his face. The sight of this reminded the boy that despite being an indoorsy girl, Erin was not missing any attributes that other girls had. She was slender from not eating too much (which even then, was more than his tiny body could handle), but women were naturally toned, so she had firm and bold curves where it counted.


Turning around after having climbed up, Erin sat down on the edge of the pool and crossed her legs. She looked down at his 2’7” self with a smile. Jude leaned onto the raft sized kickboard and kicked his way to a pool ladder that was far too narrow for Erin to use. It was the men’s pool ladder. All the while, he kept his eye on his female friend.


Having known Erin for a long time now, he found it strange to hear that she was the shy type of girl amongst her female friends. Whenever they were together, Erin seemed a lot more confident and forward. Erin was insistent on getting him to go to the pool with her and had been following his instructions with spirit. Now, she was getting him to follow her into the women’s side of the community center. 


After climbing back up and putting the heavy women’s mini-kickboard down, he walked over to his friend who was taking in the sunlight. Her wet body glistened in the sunlight, and her wet hair dripped water down her back to her swimsuit bottom where the water collected and soaked a butt shaped mark on the concrete.


“You ready?” she asked.


“I guess,” he mumbled.


With those words, the bikini-clad girl stood up. Her shapely body rising high up above him blocked the sun and covered him in her shadow. He only came up to her knee, and, as Erin was still dripping from swimming, water fell from her statuesque figure and down onto his face.


“Well, come on. Let’s grab our stuff and head over.”


Erin began to walk over to the break area, leaving Jude to run so he could literally follow her footsteps. While running wasn’t allowed by the poolside, he did not want to be left behind. Every step she took was around twice his running speed, meaning she easily left him behind as she approached the tables. The break area tables for the men’s side were sized for men, so while Jude could easily sit down in one of them, Erin towered over each one. She could raise her foot over any of the wooden picnic tables and cover half of it. The umbrellas that were up on some of the tables only came up to her waist. The entire area was too cramped and small for her, like a children’s playset.


Of course, Erin never expected to use the break area to rest. She had left all of her and Jude’s belongings in a bag on one of the tables. She didn’t expect any man to bother stealing it because the red drawstring bag was designed for women – meaning it was bigger than any man was tall. Jude, himself, could fit inside the 4 foot bag and have room to spare. Leaving it in the men’s break area was far more convenient for her than leaving it on the women’s side.


Lifting and swinging the enormous red sack full of clothes and their belongings over her shoulder, Erin continued on. Jude followed behind at a jogging pace. She opened the women sized door of the community center and held it open for the tiny Jude to make it through without having to use the doggie (man) door.


“Hurry up, Jude. I’m getting cold here.”


“I’m coming. I’m coming.”


Considering the size of women compared to men, the community center had been built to accommodate both genders. The high ceilings and doors made it easy for women to walk through the center, while the stepstools and raised chairs scattered around the area made it easier for men to speak with the taller sex. The man sized doggie doors had been installed because no man could reach the bar handles designed for women even if they jumped.


The fact of the matter was, however, that buildings were built more for women than men. Male receptionists needed high chairs to be chest level with women, and the lounge’s men’s chairs were dwarfed by the kid chairs for young girls. Jude tried his best to follow behind Erin so as to not bump into another lady’s legs and get kicked. Since it was nearing lunch time, the community center wasn’t too crowded at least, so he found it was easier than navigating through the halls at school.


When they arrived at the other side of the community center, Erin did not choose to wait for Jude this time. Instead, she opened the door and walked out on her own so she could get a woman sized locker to store her things. By the time Jude opened the smaller men’s door and ran over to Erin, she had already put their belongings away in the upper locker 5 feet above his head.


“That should do it,” Erin said to herself before bending her knees to get a bit closer to Jude. The 8’11” girl smiled happily. “You ready for the big pool, little guy?”


“Can’t I just stay on the edge? I don’t think I want to go into water that deep. I can’t touch the floor in that, y’know?”


“Hey, you couldn’t even touch the floor of the men’s pool earlier either. Or do you want me to take you to the baby pool?”


“Please don’t. Fine. I’ll keep helping.”


With his agreement, the two continued to the pool. Before they could get in, however, Erin had to stop at the table where a lifeguard was checking people in. The table being 5 and a half feet tall meant it was around twice the 2’7” boy’s height. He couldn’t peak over the table, but he could look through the legs of it to see the lifeguard’s toned fit, smooth legs.


“Are you taking your little brother to the pool there?” the tan woman in the red swimsuit and gray hoodie asked. “You should know the rules about taking boys to the girls’ pool.”


“He’s not my brother,” Erin frowned as she put her hand out for the lifeguard. Jude couldn’t see what was happening atop of the table, but the lifeguard gave her something. “And yes, I know the rules.”


“Then I’ll just remind him then.”


The lifeguard walked around the small table. Jude took a step back as the 9’ tall woman approached him. She grabbed his left hand and revealed a stamp between her fingers. While the stamp was small to the two giant girls, it took up most of the back of Jude’s hand. The waterproof blue ink had the words ‘Return to Guardian’ on it. He realized that what the lifeguard had given Erin was the matching stamp.


“Okay, little man. The women’s pool area is a lot bigger than the men’s side, so make sure to stay with your guardian. The lifeguards here know how to take care of you men, but you should still take care of yourself. We don’t want any accidents that could’ve been avoided if you were a bit more careful.”


“Yes, ma’am,” Jude nodded, having had it conditioned in him at a young age to listen to the Amazonian women.


“Then you two can go ahead. If you need a float, there are some over by the break area.”


“Okay. Thank you,” Erin said as she walked forward. Unlike before, however, she took slower and smaller steps so that Jude could someone keep up behind her. 


The women’s pool area was definitely sized for women. Jude felt small and nervous following Erin through the women’s break area. The chairs were a bit taller than he was and the tables were over twice his height. He couldn’t even make use of the break area without Erin’s assistance. He felt less like a child and more like a baby.


There were also a lot more people around now that it had gotten later in the day. 9 foot tall women wandered about the pool area. He saw older women chatting on a bench, mug sized paper cups of iced tea that were daintily sized to them. He saw girls his and Erin’s age sunbathing in the grass area – stunning beauties in bikinis glowing under the sunlight. He also nearly ran into a few middle schoolers and elementary schoolers who were still twice his height.


It was also here that he learned that being big was somewhat troubling for some women. He overheard a conversation between two young college women who were complaining their swimsuits were straining against their figures. Apparently, fabric and string that could handle a giant woman’s body while swimming were expensive and hard to come by. That explained to Jude why Erin was dressed so scantily, though it wasn’t the full reason.


“Alright. Let’s get you a floatie, Jude. I don’t want to lose you now,” Erin told him as she approached the crate of floats. “Which one do you want?”


There were kickboards, pool noodles, inflated rafts, and pool rings, all sized for women. The smallest children’s kickboard, Jude found, was 4 feet tall. The pool noodles were impossibly long, floating logs to him. He could sit in a raft with room to spare because they were bigger than his bed was. And the pool rings were as tall as he was.


“I’ll take the ring, I guess,” he decided, which disappointed Erin somewhat.


“Aww… I was hoping you’d go for the noodle. I always liked these things… Eh, I’ll just grab both.”


“Sure.”


“Oooh… I think I’d like to see you use this one too.”


“Seriously?”


Jude couldn’t really argue when Erin picked out a childish dolphin themed pool ring for him. He had to spread his arms out wide to carry the 3’ diameter pool ring Erin handed him. He certainly wouldn’t carry the pool noodle. Dragging the 9 foot foam log would be a grand endeavor on his part. 


“Alright, then let’s head in,” Erin was glad to be ready. She speed walked over to the deep end of the women’s pool and tossed the blue pool noodle in. The deep end being 16 feet deep, Erin was able to dive in without hitting the bottom of the pool.


Jude approached the poolside slowly. A foot tall drop between the edge of the pool and the water was fairly large to the 2’7” boy. He was hesitant to get in when he saw that.


“C’mon, Jude. Hop on in. The water’s great,” Erin treaded water with ease. She seemed a lot more proficient than he remembered her being. It might have been because the 8’11” girl felt a lot freer to stretch in the deep pool.


“I’ll start on the shallow end first,” Jude spoke up and walked over to the shallower end of the pool. He moved so slowly, however, that Erin was able to swim over to the shallow end and meet him there before he got in. She met him at the steps.


“Jeez, aren’t you a scaredy-cat. You’re supposed to be teaching me here,” Erin chuckled. Taking the boy’s pool ring, she threw it onto the water’s surface and then placed her hands beneath his armpits. Jude was quickly picked up and then had his but plopped onto the center of the pool ring. “You didn’t have trouble with the deep end of the men’s pool, so c’mon and help me out, Jude.”


“Okay. Okay.” 


Jude didn’t like to be scolded. He couldn’t disagree either as he slipped his legs through the inflatable pool ring. His 2’7” self easily floated on the 5’ shallows of the pool, so he didn’t need the ring, but he had to hang on as Erin pushed the pink and blue dolphin decorated ring towards the deep end.


When they arrived at the edge of the deep end, Erin unceremoniously removed Jude’s floatation device by plucking it up and over him. She hugged the ring between her beneath her breasts just like the pool noodle she had. Even without the ring and noodle, Erin could easily float considering how buoyant her breasts were. Jude, on the other hand, was left treading in the chlorinated pool water along with the 8’11” girl.


“Can you show me a flip turn so I can try for myself?” Erin requested.


“Right here? Well, I guess so.” Jude relented, knowing Erin wouldn’t stop pestering him unless he did. He had to admit that there was a lot more room in the women’s pool to swim. It was as deep and expansive as a lake to him.


The moment Jude kicked off the wall to head back to Erin, however, that lake became a sea. A shiver ran through both of their bodies again. When Jude surfaced, he found himself slammed into by a pair of breasts that was over half his height.


“Wow. That was a nice turn. It was so quick and fluid,” Erin remarked, admiring Jude’s flip turn. The 10’1” girl was not in the least bit uncomfortable with having the 1’5” boy clinging onto her breast like a raft.


“It’s not that tough,” Jude remarked. He couldn’t move from Erin’s left breast as she was pressing him against it with her hand. “The timing takes a while to learn though.”


“Is that so? Let me see then.”


The tall girl released her tiny friend, but it was only for a moment. She then wrapped her hand around his waist and plucked him off her bosom. Jude felt high speed winds as he was brought to the pool ring Erin had taken from him earlier. She did not drop him in the middle of the ring, but on the top of the ring. He straddled the inflatable donut when he landed. The dolphin themed floatie was large enough to keep him above the water.


Jude was thankful for that fact because when Erin dove down and started to swim so she could practice her flip turn, she caused powerful waves that caused the floatie to toss and turn. It spun around and around, and he couldn’t stop it. The only other thing around that stopped his spinning floatie was the pool noodle.


This was one of the reasons why Erin had taken the pool noodle in the first place. If she kept Jude on the pool ring, he could still float around, so the pool noodle was there to help keep him in a safe area. It was basically a blockade for the 1’5” boy. 


Jude was appreciative of this blockade as it also technically made a barrier between himself and the other girls in the pool. Though he had been allowed into the women’s pool because of Erin, he did not enjoy the risks that came with it. He could easily get pushed down underwater by a simple stroke. Girls wandering by could push water around enough to cause a current or a whirlpool that would drag him about. He could even fall into the gutters if he wasn’t careful. These were dangers men always faced when going into women built facilities.


So why had he agreed to go with Erin?


It wasn’t like he willingly agreed. Whether or not he refused, Erin had the power to take him along so long as she wanted to. Erin was a nice girl who was attached to him since they were kids. Though she thought he was a doll when they were younger, she grew closer to him and literally grew bigger like all girls did. Despite men and women being separated in many cases by height for safety issues, Erin was still willing to hang out with him, a boy the size of her foot. Though he was happy to accompany her, he wondered from time to time if he wasn’t just being dragged along to alleviate her boredom.


Watching Erin’s flip turning a few times told him that she knew what she was doing. The enormous leviathan of a girl pushed off the wall at breakneck speeds. On her last flip turn, he could see her pass beneath him underwater before rising back up like a whale breaching. She knocked over the pool donut, sending him falling into the water. He fervently kicked his legs to get back above water and climbed onto the tree sized pool noodle,


“Phew. I think I’ve just about got it now, Jude… Jude…? Oh. Whoops.”


“Yeah… You’ve got it. Can we take a break now?”


“So soon? Why are you tired? I’m the one swimming around here.” 


“Hey, you girls have way more power than us guys. I think I bit off more than I can chew helping you out.”


“Mmmm… Fine, and here I was thinking I’d work on my backstroke too.”


Erin relented and lied down on her back, choosing to relax and float since Jude wanted to take a break. The boy remained seated on the pool noodle watching the ship-sized girl float by. She turned her head in his direction and smiled.


“You are seriously way too spirited, Erin,” remarked Jude.


“You just shrink away from things too much, Jude. I guess all boys are like this though. You’re all pretty short after all,” Erin laughed at her little joke and extended her hand out of the water. She stretched her index finger and thumb out as far she could. The distance between them for the 10’1” girl was taller than him.


“I’ve heard that a million times now,” Jude was unimpressed with the predictable joke. “Why did you even bring me along? You could’ve asked another girl to teach you.”


In response to Jude’s question, the bikini-clad girl grabbed the boy and pulled him over to her. She dropped him face first onto her chest, his small head tucked between her boulder-sized breasts. “I can’t do this to a girl, though.”


Flustered, Jude attempted to stand back up, but Erin stopped him from doing that by using both of her hands to squeeze her breasts together. His head was squished between the warm bikini-covered orbs. It was only when he gave up that she released him.


“I was going to say this after today, but I guess I’ll say it now,” Erin smiled. Looking forward, Jude could see her billboard sized face was red.


“Say what?”


“That I like you of course. I wouldn’t come here and do this with just about anyone else,” she confessed. “I took a lot of courage to tell you this, so I expect a proper answer, okay?”


To be asked out by Erin was not something Jude expected to be told that day. Certainly, Erin had been acting strange from the start considering she had asked him to teach her how to swim when she could clearly swim without too much trouble. She had been setting up for the opportunity.


Relationships between men and women were always dynamic. Being so different in size, boys and girls who met each other had to learn on their own how get closer to each other without hurting the boy or boring the girl. Men always had trouble getting a girl’s attention because of how little presence they had, which also meant that women almost always led the relationship. To think that Erin was interested in him was unbelievable to Jude. 


He already had his answer, however. He had this answer for ages but was never confident enough to say it out of fear of ruining their relationship. It seemed that Erin had gotten the confidence that he wanted to have, so now he had to give her his reply.


“Yeah. I love you too, Erin.”


“Then I guess we’re dating then.”


With those words, it was decided. Jude could hear Erin’s heartbeat race through her hot skin. She had been seriously nervous. He, too, was feeling flustered and numb after such a confession. The two were so electrified by their newfound relationship, they couldn’t feel the last shiver through their bodies. 


With this last shiver, Jude stood up atop of Erin’s body. At 1” tall, he could easily stand in the space between Erin’s breasts as she floated on her back. The 11’5” girl was an island to him. He was sandwiched between the mountains of her boobs looking forward at her majestic, smiling face.


“Well, boyfriend. Shall we seal the deal?”


Jude did not even have the time to nod let along open his mouth as a Erin’s enormous fingers came down from above and pinched him between her index finger and thumb. He was the size of a small bug to her, so it was not as though she needed to hear his answer. She only wanted his consent out of consideration for him.


Bringing Jude to her lips, Erin was quick to pucker up for a kiss. The tiny man was brought towards the enormous pair of pink lips and pressed against them while held between her fingers. Her lower lip alone was more than enough to smother him. She had to be careful not to press too hard or else she’d crush him. Men were very weak, so she had to be careful with her new tiny boyfriend. 


Erin released Jude and let him fall back into her palm as she straightened up. Treading water in the deep pool with her little boyfriend in hand, she was ecstatic. Out of all the tiny boys she had known, Jude was her favorite, so she was happy he accepted being hers. She had been absolutely careful in bringing him along and getting him to the pool with her. She had wanted to set the mood by treating him to a show by the pool. Considering the men’s pool was basically a foot bath to her, she couldn’t do anything with him there, so she had to really work to convince him to join him in the women's pool.


In the end, she was successful. From now on, they will be together. Placing Jude in the hole of the pool noodle, she smiled at him as he stumbled into the long foam tunnel. The tiny boy could feel the world around him moving as Erin climbed up onto the poolside with the pool noodle still in hand.


“Well then, Jude, I guess we get to have fun from here on out.”


Jude only nodded while his giant girlfriend had a playful glint in her eyes. She had been holding back the entire time they knew each other. Now that he had agreed to be her boyfriend, she was going to be a bit more forward. And by ‘a bit’, he meant a lot. He experienced this immediately as he felt the trembling of the pool noodle as the giant woman lifted the other end of it up. He wondered what was going on but couldn’t quite tell. As a boy, he was used to the rumbling and shaking caused by girls. He held on tight to the walls of the foam noodle, looking forward and out to see Erin’s distant breasts.


“And… water slide!” he heard. Realization immediately set in as Erin did as she said. Tilting the pool noodle she had poured water into, she let the water flow out. A torrent of water immediately filled the tunnel he was in and took him along for the ride out and down the great distance onto Erin’s breasts. He would have expected to land with a painful thud, but the flow of water carried him along down between her cleavage. He desperately tried to grab onto the string of her bikini to stop himself from plummeting down the waterfall ride down her stomach, but the size of her boobs were so large that the string was far out of his reach. He continued down her stomach and past her belly button onto her bikini bottom. Not wanting to fall into the concrete where Erin was sitting, he desperately tried to grab hold of the thick fabric of Erin’s teal bikini bottom. It was smooth and slippery, however, so even that could not slow him down.


It was only thanks to Erin that he did not hit the hard ground. She had swiftly brought her hand down between her legs to catch him in the pool of water that had poured into her hand. He slid down safely onto her springy palm and looked up and around at Erin’s towering thighs and the teal wall of her bikini bottom. He had fallen a long way in just two seconds considering the 11’5” woman was so tall that past her stomach, the rest of her mountainous body looked out of focus.


“Did you have a fun ride? You’ll have a lot more fun in the future.”


Was he looking forward to it? Erin couldn’t tell, but she hoped so. The feeling on Jude’s tiny body trying to grab on to her bikini bottom earlier made her excited. The tiny boy could probably tell from the scent releasing from her vagina as it heated up. He was, after all, still clinging to her bikini bottom even after having been caught in her hand.


“Hey now, let’s not go too fast there. We haven’t even had our first official date yet,” she laughed, using her fingers to pluck her inch high boyfriend off of her bikini bottom. With him pinched between her pillaresque fingers, Erin took a closer look at Jude’s face by placing him right in front of her man-sized green eye.


Jude was surprisingly calm from what she could see. In school, the times when the girls got to meet the boys in school were rare, and most boys would panic from her man-handling them because they were afraid she would crush them.  Jude didn’t panic, however. He really trusted her. This was definitely one of the reasons why she liked him. 


Standing up, Erin reached down into the pool to take out the pool ring and noodle. She soon realized it would be a little difficult using one hand to hold both things while Jude was in her other hand, so she came up with another fun idea. Not asking for Jude’s permission, she lowered her hand back down to her bikini bottom and used her middle finger to stretch open the back of it.


“You can’t have fun with my pussy right now, but why don’t you enjoy the other side for now, Jude?” she told him before dropping him head first inside. She could feel his tiny body squirming when she let go of her tight bikini bottom and let it slap back against her taut behind. She could get used to the sensation, she realized, so she sashayed her hips from left to right to make sure that feeling could continue.


Inside, the bikini bottom, Jude fought to push Erin’s butt cheeks away and get right side up again. He was upside down and held between her butt cheeks, so he had to avoid getting crushed between them. Erin was certainly going to be an active girl to be with. He was helpless against her hips swayed from side to side as she walked, slamming the massive mounds of butt flesh together into his body. The water stuck inside her swimsuit drenched him inside the tight and cramped crevice he was trapped in. 


“Well, I think I’m getting a little hungry, so shall we get going?” she asked, slapping her butt once, deafening Jude with the loud sound of the impact.


There was no way for Jude to answer nor was there a need for Erin to hear him. This was the end of their pool day together. Erin was satisfied and her stomach was starting to feel empty. With her new boyfriend in tow, she decided it was time to take a shower and head off.


And of course, that meant Jude was going to join her.