- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brought over from my deviantart account.

Theme: Lies.

Summary: A sister gets revenge on her prankster of an older brother by changing reality by turning his 'lies' into 'truth'. (Humiliation-focused slow-shrink)

 

“Goddamnit, Martin! You tricked me!”


“Hey, it’s April Fools, squirt. It’s your fault for believing I’d ever give you a can of chips. Didn’t think you were so gullible for the old spring loaded snake trick.”


“You don’t just do this on April Fools, you dumb jerk! Stop it already!”


April Fools’ Day was a day where lies, pranks, and hoaxes were rampant. It was a day dedicated to pulling the wool over people’s eyes and then coming out and yelling ‘April Fools!’ afterwards. The holiday made deception more acceptable. To bully-like pranksters such as seventeen year old Martin Cremer, it was a free pass for him to have some fun. Though even he would admit he didn’t need the holiday’s permission to mess with his little sister.


Before even nine o’ clock that Sunday morning, Martin had told his fourteen year old sister, Ashley, a few lies and played a few pranks on her. He tricked her into believing she was late for school the moment she woke up, blocked the inside of her shampoo bottle with plastic wrap so she thought she was out, changed the contact list on her phone so would call their Aunt Anabel instead of her boyfriend, and handed her a can of Pringles® chips that was actually loaded with a fake snake. One after another, she had fallen for them, and one after another, he had a good laugh.


“That’s it! I’ve had enough!” Ashley stomped her foot onto the living room carpet. “I’m going to make sure you learn your lesson and never mess with me again, Martin.”


His sister’s anger just made the 5’ 11” high schooler laugh even more. Though she always complained, she never had been able to fight back against him. If she did, he could very easily put her in a chokehold and make her tap out, and if she complained to Mom, he could get his payback later when they weren’t around. Sure, it was a little immature, but he was taller than her and stronger than her as the older brother. The 5’3” 14 year old couldn’t hold a candle to him.


“I’d like to see you try,” he taunted and placed his hand on his little sister’s head. With a yawn, he gave her a push and nearly knocked her off balance. “I’ll be gaming in my room, so go ahead, squirt.”


“I’m not a squirt! And I swear, I’ve got just the thing for you this time,” Ashley reached into the pocket of her sweatshirt and took something out. Martin saw that it was a walkie-talkie like device, though its design had more than a few bells and whistles on it. There were more buttons, knobs, and switches on the walkie-talkie than his video game controllers.


“What the hell is that?”


“The Real Liar!” the fourteen year old grinned. She seemed full of herself as she showed off the device. “It cost me three months of my allowance to buy, but the lady at the store told me this was the perfect thing to beat you. It’ll reverse anything it hears and make that the truth.” 


“Real Liar?” Martin raised an eyebrow. His little sister had bought some suspicious looking machine for a huge cost. He couldn’t resist laughing. “Ahahahahaha! What kind of crap is that? I knew you were a sucker, but not that big of a sucker. There’s no way some stupid looking toy can make a lie true.”


Ashley kept the device close to her heart. “Grr… It does have its limits… like needing someone else’s words except mine, but it’ll be more than enough for me to get my payback.”


Feeling the need to bully his little sister for her gullible nature, Martin forcibly snatched the ‘Real Liar’ out of his little sister’s hand and held up high up above her.


“H-hey! Give it back!” she jumped for the toy but each time she did, he raised his arm even higher so that it stayed out of her reach.


“In your dreams, squirt,” he smirked. “Didn’t you say this was all you needed to get back at me? If you can’t even use it, doesn’t that mean you wasted your money?”


The seventeen year old was still amused at his sister’s hope in such a shady machine. The extra buttons on the walkie-talkie looked like they were just hot glued on or something. There was no way it would work. Though he had no idea where she had bought it from, Ashley had definitely been tricked to buy something weird. 


“Damnit!” Ashley jumped again only to have the machine pulled away from her yet again. “Stop it already! I’m telling Mom!”


“Always stooping to Mom,” he continued to poke fun at his sister whose face was reddening with anger. “Not going to do anything on your own power? C’mon. Jump! Jump! See this toy? It’s not going to help you now, is it?”


“Just press down the green button. You’ll see!” she shouted. She was getting tired from the game of keep-away, but she still wasn’t giving up. She waited for him to listen to her request with defiant eyes.


Martin shook as head at Ashley’s certainty in her toy purchase. He had exhausted her physically since the beginning of the day and felt an ounce of pity over how much money his sap of a little sister had spent to try to get her revenge for his constant bullying. He humored her for a moment and took a closer look at the toy. More specifically, he looked at the front of the device where the speaker/mic was.


The Real Liar had a few buttons with odd labels for each one. There was a red button with a small light next to it that was labeled [Reverse] as well as two other colored buttons with a green one labeled [Record]. The lit green light next to the [Reverse] button was glowing, meaning the device was apparently on. 


“As if this will work,” Martin dismissed the device and pushed down on the green record button to continue humoring her. “There: I pressed it. Come on. This thing will never work. You wasted your money on a useless hunk of junk.”


Whrrrr!


“Huh? The hell?” Martin heard a sudden noise from the machine. It had surprised him. “What the hell just happened?”


Martin didn’t receive a proper answer from his sister. All he saw was her smile widening. He did not understand why she was smiling, and he also did not notice that the device in his hand had gotten more compact and polished after he let go of the green button. He believed nothing had happened so he tossed the toy back to his sister uncaring of whether or not she could catch it. She fumbled with the sleek walkie-talkie like machine but was able to catch it.


“I’m telling you it works. You just don’t believe me because you’re a big dumb jerk,” Ashley continued to debate with him. Why she was continuing to provoke him, he wasn’t sure, but he certainly wasn’t going to take it quietly. 


“Dumb jerk? Hey, I’ll take big, but I’m not the brat who spent their savings on some useless toy. You’re such a gullible moron for thinking that toy can make you better than me.”


“We’ll see about that. I’ll be in charge of you from now on, big bro,” Ashley’s smile widened. Martin was getting annoyed and frustrated by his little sister’s unusual defiance and did not notice she pushed down the record button.


 “How the hell are you going to be in charge of me when I’m bigger and stronger than you?” he asked.


Whrrrr!


The moment Martin said those words, the 5’ 11” boy found himself looking up at his 5’ 3” sister. His confident expression now held a little more nervousness as he looked up at the 14 year old girl. His men’s size red tank top and black shorts had been exchanged with an elementary schooler sized basketball logo T-shirt and baggy shorts.


“Bigger and stronger?” Ashley repeated. She held the Real Liar up high in her left hand and placed her right hand on her now shorter brother’s head. She rocked him back and forth with a smirk on her face. “You sure about that, Martin? You may be my older brother, but you’re definitely not bigger and stronger than me.”


“What?” Martin knocked his sister’s hand away. A scowl formed on his face when she evaded his attempts to keep her hand away from him and began ruffling his hair. “Hey, stop that!”


Ashley laughed at her brother’s whining. Unbeknownst to Martin, being the person who had purchased and set up the Real Liar, Ashley knew what had happened. She had used his brother’s words against him and gotten him to both improve the lie reverser and make him the smaller sibling. To him, he had always been smaller and weaker than her at 4’ 8”. She was still not done using the device either.


“You’ve definitely always been smaller than me, Martin,” she told him. “Don’t forget: Mom told me to keep an eye on you since you’re the size of a kid, squirt.”


Ashley pushed the record button again. She knew her brother’s personality enough to know he would argue with her.


“As if Mom would put you in charge, and don’t exaggerate I’m not the size of a kid!” Martin tried to smack Ashley’s hand away from him again. 


Whrrrr!


Martin’s height dropped to 3’ 4”. He was now level with Ashley’s stomach. His child clothes became even more childish to fit his smaller size. The basketball logo on his shirt was replaced with a cartoon pig. The shirt and shorts were even baggier on him as they were made for a 5 year old rather than a tiny 17 year old.


He was still angry and mad at his sister, but his legs were starting to tremble considering Ashley was almost twice his height. Though he was smaller than her, he was still older. It didn’t matter if he was eye level with his sister’s belly button that her small tank top revealed. He shouted up at Ashley.


“It’s not fair Mom said you were in charge just because you’re bigger!”


Ashley looked down on Martin with a smirk. She took a step closer toward Martin. He hesitated to take a step back, knowing he would be showing weakness. The fourteen year old swung her toy around casually and took another step closer. Being within such close proximity with his little sister who their parents had put in charge made him feel weak and small, which he was.


“That’s not the only reason Mom left me in charge. You’re such a prankster, there’s no way she’d trust you,” Ashley countered. She bent her knees to look him in the eyes like their mother would do to speak on the same level as him. She accompanied this with a poke to the forehead. “Besides, how would you make me listen? Another one of our wrestling matches?”


Though he was 3’ 4”, Martin had memories of wrestling with his taller younger sister. He had won against her until she was six years old. It was after that when Ashley was able to wipe the floor with him. Still, though she had grown taller and stronger than him with age, he had been working out to try and compensate for the height difference that troubled him in school. It had been some time since their last fight, but he had a bit of hope that he could win.


“Bring it on,” he declared.


“Well if you say so.” Those were the words his sister had been looking for. Putting the Real Liar on the floor for a moment, she placed her hands on both his shoulders. She then dropped down on her knees, pushing him down with the weight of her body. Martin was slammed onto the living room carpet with incredible force.


“Grrk!” Martin gritted his teeth. Ashley had taken the initiative and taken him down before he could even react. He didn’t have the strength to shake her off. He was stuck on the ground as his 5’3” sister straddled him. He was unable to budge her 105 pound body.


“C’mon, big bro,” Ashley teased him for his size. “If you want to be in charge, you’re going to have to do better than this? You’re being pinned down by a fourteen year old girl.” 


“Dammit…” he snarled. Ashley’s smug expression only grew as Martin tried to fight back and that made him even more defiant. He wasn’t stronger than her, and his useless efforts only proved that. It really pissed him off that to accept that which was why he pulled pranks on her in the first place.


“Guess you’ll never be in charge,” Ashley was still not done getting her payback, and she was clearly having fun tormenting her smaller brother. She readied herself to push the button on the Real Liar again. “I can hardly feel you struggling. Are you even trying?”


“Get off already, you fatass bitch!”


“Fa-?” The insult apparently caught his sister off guard. She paused before glowering at him. “Who are you calling fat, you little twerp?”


Ashley lifted her body off of Martin, giving him a moment of relief. Unfortunately for him, it was just for that instant because immediately after, she slammed her butt down onto his stomach.


“Gwargh!”


Ashley continued to raise and drop her rear end onto Martin with increasing speed. The 3’4” boy was pounded into the carpet painfully and repeatedly as his sister laughed. “I told you. I’m in charge around here. You have to do everything that I say.”


“Like hell… I will…” Martin spent much of his remaining strength to speak up.


“Hehehe~ I wouldn’t say that. After all, your bigger sister is the babysitter here, literally,” Ashley laughed at her joke. She sounded satisfied with Martin’s weakness, but she pressed the button on the Real Liar machine again. “Though I guess I’m more your master than your babysitter now, aren’t I?” 


“Master?” Martin did not like what Ashley was implying. “Don’t mess with me. I’m not your little pet.”


Whrrrr!


Martin’s world changed again without his knowledge. Again, to him, it was always like that. His height dropped down even shorter to 1’6” and a collar appeared with a tag appeared on his neck. His children's clothes became nothing more than one of Ashley’s old clothes wrapped together into a toga. A pet bowl appeared in the kitchen with his name on it. His bedroom became his sister’s because his new bed became a basket at the foot of Ashley’s bed. He was, however, still under Ashley who now weighed around 3 tons relative to his small size. The entire upper half of his body was smothered by his sister’s ass.


“Grrk…! Mmph…! Bwgh…!”


“Oh, whoops,” Ashley stood up when she realized she was suffocating her knee high brother but not before relishing in being able to overtake him with just her butt. “Sorry, Martin. Didn’t expect you to shrink from that.”


Martin stood in Ashley’s shadow as she looked down on his tiny form. He was too busy catching his breath to hear his sister. He was so exhausted he could not react to Ashley’s hand suddenly snatching him off the floor to get a closer look at him. He got a close up look at his sister’s left eye which was almost the size of his head.


“You’re so light,” she remarked. “And isn’t this tag so cute? Martin: If Found, return to Ashley Cremer XXX-XXXX.”


Martin struggled to fight Ashley’s grip around his torso, but she had grabbed him with his arms at his sides. He couldn’t budge her fingers despite all his efforts.


“H-Hey! P-Put me down! I’m still your brother, damnit, Master!” he panicked when he realized how high up he was.


“Master?” Ashley blinked. For a moment, she loosened her grip, which terrified Martin who fell an inch before being caught again when Ashley tightened her hold again. Her astonished face turned into a smirk. “I like the sound of that. How’s it feel being your sister’s pet, big brother?”


“It sucks!” he shouted. “Why do you always have to mess with me when you’re home?”


Ashley opened her mouth which his head could easily fit into. Her warm, moist breath assaulted him as she spoke. “I can play around with you all I want, Martin. You’re my pet after all.”


“But I’m a human being! You’re br- Whoaaaah!”


Ashley loosened her grip on Martin again, but this time, she let him slip right through her fingers. The 1’6” boy fell a foot down and landed face first into Ashley’s left hand which she had placed underneath. Before he could pick himself back up again, she tilted her hand and let him fall again onto her right hand. She repeated the process again and again and again. She continued making her brother experience falling until he landed on the carpet.


“I’m pretty sure no human being other than you is this small,” Ashley bent down and poked Martin in the head with her massive finger. “And because you’re so small, you need me to protect you from the big scary world. So just accept it, squirt. It’s only fair you pay back your nice master for taking care of you, Martin.”


“Nice…?” Martin repeated with an angry scowl. Even at such a small size, his personality was still very rough. He tried to bite Ashley’s finger but she pulled back in time to slam her hand into his torso. The resounding slam of her palm hitting him shook Martin’s entire body, and the sound nearly deafened him.


“It looks like my little pet still wants to fight,” Ashley chuckled at how disoriented Martin was being pinned under her hand. “But it looks like you can’t even beat my hand… ”


Feeling a semblance of pity, Ashley lifted her hand up and stood back up. Martin stood up when he could and looked up at the tree like legs of his sister. Her bare legs stretched high above him. The bottom of her shorts was far out of his reach. He saw Ashley lick her lips as she looked down at him. She was enjoying the power she had over him.


“Damnit…,” Martin cursed. He instinctively grabbed the collar on his neck. He hated being born so small. He thought he’d grow up normally, but in the seventeen years of his life, he never even got close to the 2 feet mark. His younger sister on the other hand… Even when she was just born, Ashley was bigger than him at his current age. His memories were filled with Ashley completely overwhelming him. Nearly being crushed under his sister when she was a baby, being treated like a toy when Ashley was in elementary school, and getting teased and tormented by her and her friends who she brought over for sleepovers in middle school… 


There was nothing he could do though. He had always been tiny. His parents did their best preparing him for school, but being so small, he was injured by accident on several occasions. To protect him, they decided to make him stay at home and home school him. Unfortunately, even that did not last long. Their parents became increasingly busy with work. They couldn’t watch over him at home forever. When Ashley was seven years old, it was decided that she could take care of Martin. Essentially, he became her pet. In front of their parents, she treated him well, but whenever they were out, she took pleasure in playing with (humiliating) him as a tiny boy because he couldn’t fight back. His pet status became official three years later when, after their parents were used to her treatment of him, Ashley put a collar on him. From then on, he was made to call her Master and go along with whatever she said.


Martin’s anger and depression was interrupted when Ashley kicked his face. She knocked him down to the ground and covered his upper torso with her bare foot.


“Gwargh! Hey! Get off! C’mon, Master!” Martin tried to push his sister’s toes away from his face. 


“Hm… You’re twice the size of my foot and you’re still acting up,” Ashley spoke to herself as she tried and succeeded in covering his face with her toes. “Well, I can fix that.”


Martin tried to hold his breath. The smell of his sister’s feet was starting to stick to his tank-top toga and his body. He heard his sister’s words but was confused because it sounded as though she knew something he didn’t. Fix? What exactly was Ashley referring to? 


Ashley moved her foot lower, freeing Martin from her toes, but she stayed on top of him, restraining him from moving as she looked down on him with a smile. The Real Liar was in her hand ready for use.


“Y’know, I’m surprised you’re still so rude, my pet brother,” she spoke with an emphasis on the word pet. “Talking so casually to your master. I want to see a nicer little Martin.”


“Then why don’t you treat me nicely, you damned Master?” Martin countered with a glare that his Amazonian sister found to be adorable.


“Hm… I would but I’m having a load of fun with this payback,” Ashley pretended to consider the request and denied him immediately. She ground her foot into his torso. The friction of the ball of Ashley’s foot scratched Martin’s weak body. Martin could only endure the pain. He was still confused. What had he done for Ashley to call stepping on him payback? “Now then Martin. How about you kiss your master’s big toe?”


“K-kiss?” the 1’ 6” boy repeated his sister’s orders. “Hell no! That’s disgusting.”


Ashley expected Martin’s denial. She responded by moving her foot again. Her big toe moved up toward Martin’s face again. The small boy used both of his arms to try and push it away. Ashley simply tapped her toe repeatedly until she knocked his tiny hands away and then pressed her toe into his face. 


“You’re such a bad pet, shouting at your master and not listening,” Ashley rocked her toe to the left and right, coating Martin’s face in foot sweat. She pressed the record button on the Real Lair. She was ready to provoke him again. “Come on, little itty-bitty Martin. You’re so tiny that I can easily crush you if I really wanted to. Why don’t you just admit that you’re my property?”


Martin took to the bait hook-line-and-sinker. It really frustrated him to be treated less than a person by his sister. Even if she called him a pet, she treated him as something so much lower, like a slave or an insect.


“I’m not itty-bitty, you bitch! And I’m not your damn property!”


Whrrrr!


Slam!


“Uwah! Woaah!”


Ashley’s foot slammed into the floor. Martin was no longer covered by Ashley’s foot, but he was still under it, at least for a moment. The moment that Ashley’s barefoot hit the floor, Martin was sent flying into the air. The carpet offered him a soft landing when he fell two feet away.


Martin groaned as he tried to recover from the impact. His world changed yet again without his knowledge. He was now amidst the carpet fibers, being no more than 0.5” in height. His tank top toga and collar disappeared. He was too small for clothes outside of a scrap of tissue paper that his owner graciously offered for him wrapped around his waist to cover his privates. The pet bowl and bed in his home were replaced again as well. He now had nothing more than an Altoids® container with clumps of torn tissue paper inside. Rather than a pet animal, he was now a bug that Ashley kept on her desk drawer for her amusement. To his own knowledge, Ashley had taken him out of his box and set him down on the living room floor to have her usual fun of tormenting her speck of a brother.


“Martin? Where’d you go…? … Wait… is that…?”Ashley’s voice from high above completely shook Martin. The miniscule teenager couldn’t easily decipher his gigantic sister’s words when her voice was thousands of times louder. He had to quickly cover his ears to not go deaf.


Wham!


Ashley took half a step closer to her bug sized brother. Her half step was a powerful earthquake to Martin. He tumbled backwards and then forwards before grabbing onto the carpet fibers to steady his balance, but even then, the carpet fibers shook with him and sent him stumbling further forward.


When the shaking subsided, Martin looked up to see his sister’s building sized house sized toes press down on the carpet fibers. He could not see the top of Ashley’s big toe nor could he reach it even if he tried.  Ashley’s tan bare legs stretched high into the sky to her black shorts and baby blue tank-top. His sister was probably five times the size of the Statue of Liberty, or at least that was what he had been told. At his size, he wasn’t taken out of the home very often for his own safety.


Ashley wasn’t a statue, however. She was a person. The ground shook again when his towering sister bent down on her knees. The monolithic girl looked down at the carpet and squinted. She was having trouble seeing his tiny form which was the same height as the carpet he was in. The thought of Ashley not knowing his location terrified Martin. He was so small that being left alone on the carpet meant he could easily be stepped on without anybody ever realizing it. 


“Master! Down here! Please! I’m down here!” Martin waved both his arms in the air, jumped up and down, and screamed at the top of his lungs to try and get Ashley’s attention. His voice wouldn’t carry that far past his gigantic sister’s toes, but he was desperate to be noticed.


Ashley’s eyes widened when she saw his body. “Holy crap! I messed up! I didn’t think itty-bitty meant ant-sized!”


Martin covered his ears. The thunderous booming of his sister’s shout reverberated through his entire body. It hurt to simply listen to her, but he’d rather be in pain than risk getting squished if Ashley wasn’t aware of him.


“Master! Please put me back in my box! It’s too scary down here!” he begged. He didn’t care that his gigantic owner couldn’t hear him. He didn’t want to die.


“Ah jeez. How small are you?” Ashley asked as she reached toward him.


Ashley’s index finger and thumb reached down from high above. The pillar-like fingers plucked him from the carpet. Martin felt his body stretched and strained by the g-forces from being lifted up so quickly and by his sister’s spongy fingers smothering him. The lifting motion quickly and suddenly stopped, however, and the fingers holding him let go.


“Gaaaaaaaah!” the ant boy screamed. Martin fell what felt to be 20 feet onto another spongy surface. It was a familiar surface to him. When he regained his strength, he looked up to see an enormous face filling up the entire field of vision. He was on Ashley’s left hand. 


“Wow. My hand must be like a city block to you!” Ashley’s breath washed over Martin’s entire body. The sheer heat of her body temperature made him sweat. The gust of wind blew him like a tumbleweed toward her curled fingers which prevented him from falling to his doom. “I was thinking I’d turn you into a toy, but I guess the Real Liar’s changes don’t work like I expected,”


“Nggh… It hurts… So loud…” Martin covered his ears again. Being in such close proximity to his sister’s giant mouth gave in a front row seat to a sound generator louder than a full set of concert speakers on full blast. It was impossible to decipher Ashley’s words when she was speaking so quickly and so loudly.


Ashley wanted to inspect him further. With her right hand, she slowly moved her index finger toward him and poked him. In doing so, she pinned him to her palm. She had tried doing so gently, but being pressed down on by a finger that weighed several tons from his perspective would immobilize him no matter how she tried.


“Well, this is pretty cool, too. I must be a giant to you… no a mega-giant! You’re literally in the palm of my hand,” Ashley played with Martin with only her index finger. She knocked him around with a tap of her finger and manipulated his body forcibly so that he was spread eagle beneath the tip of her finger.


Martin did not fight his sister’s finger. Being in the palm of Ashley’s hand intimidated the half-inch tall boy, and his memories held seventeen years of experience in surviving at 0.5” tall. If he resisted, he could hurt himself further or invoke Ashley’s wrath or get knocked off her hand by accident. Martin let his gigantic sister toy with him. He wouldn’t be able to fight back anyways. His sister was his owner and ruled over his life with just her presence.


“Master… Please… Stop…”


The completely overpowering force of Ashley’s finger made Martin ask himself how he had lived for so long. He honestly couldn’t remember very well. Every day had been a new challenge in trying to survive since he was born. As kind and accepting as his parents were to consider him their son for a time, he grew up seeing everybody around him as giants. The giants decided his fate like gods and goddesses as he was so small, he could easily be forgotten or lost or discarded or accidentally killed. They gave him his Altoids® bed, they gave him food, and they gave him as much humane treatment as they possibly could, but there were, of course, limits to how they could take care of him.


Of the three giants that he was most acquainted with, his parents were the ones who cared for him and raised him first. His mother, in particular, was the one who tried the hardest. She had no clue how to properly raise him. Nobody really did. The first few years were a struggle in figuring out how to protect, raise, and teach a half inch boy. Those years took a toll on his parents, Martin knew. His mom often cried tears that nearly drowned him thinking about how sad they were that their son was so weak and tiny. She tried to help him be the best he could be, teaching him English and keeping him away from dangers when she had to work, but that work was still very important to help their family maintain their livelihood. 


It was when the third giant of the Cremer family, Ashley, was born that his mother made the decision. When Ashley was old enough, she would be the one to take care of him. Martin watched over the years as his giant baby sister grew. As a baby, she could already hold him in her grip.  He tried his best to grow up with her, but obviously, she was the only one growing taller and bigger until she was the 5’ 3” goddess she was now. 


It was on Ashley’s seventh birthday, his Altoids® box was opened up to her smiling face blocking out the light and the deafening words of ‘You’re my birthday present, bro!’ echoed through his body. He officially became owned by Ashley since then. His parents left her in charge of feeding him and caring for him, and she took to it like she would care for an ant farm, only he was just a single ant.


Unfortunately for Martin, Ashley looked at him less as a pet and more as an inconvenience as time went on. Remembering to let him out of the Altoids® box in the morning, remembering to feed him and give him water, changing the tissues in his box…they were chores that a kid like Ashley, with her short-attention span, lost interest in over time. There were times where Ashley left him in her desk drawer in the darkness for a few days and times where Ashley frontloaded his food supply and either buried him in granola or nearly drowned him in water. 


As Ashley grew older, her attitude grew too. She then started to find enjoyment in messing with him. She would chase him around on her desk with a pencil if she were bored with her homework. She’d flick him across the room if she got yelled out by their parents. She sometimes set up games that almost always resulted in her laughing at and taking pictures of his pitiful body as he scavenged for scraps of food. 


If Ashley was having troubles with boys, she would imagine that boy as him and nearly squish him under her toes to somewhat get back at his gender. And if she was feeling particularly angry, she’d toss him into her mouth and torture him by knocking him around with her tongue or slowly press down on him with her teeth until she relieved her stress. When she hit puberty, the ‘plays’ only got worse as she discovered she could use any part of her body from her small (to her giant scale) butt to her cavernous (to him) belly button to her forest of entangling hair to torture him while picturing him as the compressed embodiment of all things wrong with boys.


A majority of Martin’s miniscule life as a speck was spent as his sister’s plaything. Being knocked around by her finger now was no different than the times in his memories. Ashley finally stopped poking Martin when she saw that he was completely limp. He was still breathing and making slight movements to show her that he was still alive, but he had endured an incredible beating from just her finger.


“So how’s life as a speck, Martin?” boomed Ashley’s voice. “You could fit right into my mouth, couldn’t you? Ooh, that sounds like a nice idea.”


Martin did not speak. It would waste the energy his body needed to recover. He only stared up into the sky that was his sister’s face, but he noticed she looked down on him with an expression on her face that was unusual to him. It wasn’t the pair of eyes that looked down on him with sadism but instead a playful curiosity. 


“Crap… Did I go too far…?” Having his sister’s giant face filling his entire field of vision made it easy for Martin to see Ashley’s curiosity transform to one of shock and then into one of relief. “Okay. Still breathing. Phew.”


Martin was unused to Ashley’s concern, especially because she was being genuine. The sight both relieved and worried him. Did Ashley have a good day? What did that mean for him?


“Hey, speak up!”


His sister’s orders took the tired tiny boy a moment to comprehend because of how loud her voice was. He weakly raised his left arm and opened his mouth to speak. “I’m okay, Master!”


A look of worry crossed Ashley’s face. She hadn’t heard him. His voice was too small to carry to her ears.


“Was that you shouting? Oh, boy. Hold on, Martin.” 


Before Martin could even lower his arm, Ashley’s fingers curled inward, darkening his world. He could tell that she was moving. He was less concerned as to where because there was another thought on his mind. Ashley wasn’t swinging her arms around uncaringly. He wasn’t being shaken around and tossed in every direction at all. His sister usually didn’t care for how roughly she treated him, but for some reason, she was being extra careful in moving steadily with her hand close to her chest. He was shaken around rhythmically with each step his sister made, but the fact that she wasn’t swinging him around was easy on his body.


“What th-… Oh, I guess this is my room now. I guess Martin doesn’t need one of his own if he’s this small… This is… weird…,” Ashley was speaking to herself to fill the silence. Martin was confused by his sister’s hesitance and confusion. She wasn’t acting like she usually was. According to her words, they had arrived at her room. “Oh wow. Yup! This is my room alright.”


Ashley opened her palm, filling Martin’s vision with light again. He found that she had lowered her hand onto her desk. She was offering him a chance to climb off.


“Okay, Martin. Can you get off on your own? Is that okay?”


It took Martin a moment for her words to sink in. He was stunned by his sister’s gentle concern. He believed it wasn’t an opportunity he could pass up, so he struggled to stand back up on his sister’s enormous palm and moved toward the edge. The wrinkles in her skin, though too small to be noticeable to Ashley, made climbing down onto the wooden desk easier.


Ashley backed away from her desk. She saw his metal case of a home, the Altoids® tin and opened it. A look of surprise crossed her face. Martin could see that she looked uncomfortable. He then saw his sister pocket the tin and take out something to inspect.


Slam!


Ashley set the Real Liar on the desk a foot away from Martin. Even being a foot away, which was a great distance to Martin, the fact that a giant object had fallen from the sky frightened him. It stood upright like a monolithic building that he was in the shadow of.


“Martin, I think you’ve had enough. And this is getting weird,” his giant owner told him. “What do you say? Want things to get back to normal?”


Normal? Martin’s face turned pale. Did she mean she would go back to her usual self? Had she just been giving him a short-lived hope only so she could take it away? The little boy dropped down on his knees and began to plead with his goddess of a sister.


“Please, Master! I’m begging you! Be nice! Have mercy! Please!”


Unfortunately for Martin, his voice only carried as high up as the underside of his sister’s breasts. He was too small to be heard. This was Ashley’s concern as well.


“Will this even work? It’s hard to hear you so it might be hard to pick up. Okay… let’s see… if I want to change things back… you’ll have to say… Jeez, that’s pretty mean.”


Using her index finger, Ashley slowly pushed the Real Liar toward Martin. The boy trembled as the mighty structure approached her. It covered an incredible distance in only two seconds. If it so much as tipped over, he’d be crushed on the spot and be nothing more than an insignificant red stain on Ashley’s desk. She then clicked the [Record] button.


“Martin. I want you to repeat after me, okay?” ordered Ashley. “Say: ‘I am a speck. I will never be normal size.’ You better not say anything other than that.”


Martin stared up at his owner, stunned. Had Ashley hit her head or something? Was that all he had to say? Having spent his life never passing the 1” mark of a ruler and being nothing more than a bug to the giants around him, he knew he was a speck. Did Ashley really want him to say something so obvious?


Well, he couldn’t go against his owner anyways. Martin shouted at the top of his lungs. “I’m a speck. I will never be normal size!”


Whrrrr!


Luckily for Martin, the Real Liar had been improved from its first use. Reversing his words, the world returned back to his original state. He was once again in the living room at 5’ 11” with Ashley nowhere in sight.


“What the-?” he looked left and right. His body had suddenly broken out in cold sweat. 


What had he been doing? He had memories of trying to tease his sister and fight her, but what had happened in the last few minutes were hazy to him. Something told him that he had lost against Ashley somehow, but that couldn’t be right. For some reason, his whole body felt sore and exhausted as well.


“Crap… Am I getting sick?” he wondered. All his body wanted to do was rest. It was still early Sunday morning today.


Deciding he needed to get back to bed, Martin began to head back to his room. As he entered the hallway, he spotted his sister standing in front of his closed door. She was holding two things in her hands: some sort of walkie-talkie and a box of Altoids®.  For some reason, the sight of both sent a shiver up his spine.


“Whoa, you don’t look so good, Martin.” she remarked as she popped an Altoid in her mouth. For some reason, his eyes were focused on the sight of her tongue moving the white breath mint around. Something about it was intimidating, which didn’t make sense to him. Why would he be intimidated by his fourteen year old sister?


“I think I’m getting a cold or something,” he told her. “Move. I’m going back to bed.”


“Fine,” Ashley pushed herself off the door and began to walk away. Martin frowned as he cautiously watched her leave. What was wrong with him?


“Whatever…” he stopped thinking about it. He was getting a headache too.


Martin returned to his room, hoping things would make sense after a nap. He left his little sister Ashley to her own devices as she returned to her room with the Real Liar in hand.


“Guess it worked,” she said to herself while looking at the Real Liar in her hand. She had not only gotten her revenge on her brother but also changed back to normal. Bringing him down to the size of a bug had been unexpected because she was worried she might have killed him, but she had gotten a better understanding of the thing she had bought.


Ashley inspected the Altoids® box in her hands. She had taken it from her room earlier, or rather her brother’s room now. Inside were a bunch of small tissues along with a couple breath mints. Looking at the torn bits of tissues, they showed evidence of something tiny having used them.


“Well that was fun,” she smiled. She had enjoyed playing around with a much smaller brother. She brandished the Real Liar. “I’m going to have to keep trying this out. Whenever Martin’s a jerk again, I’ll be sure to make use of this.”