- Text Size +

It's not the first time the giant escort unit has dealt with disagreements with gigantic visitors. In fact, it's rare for a giant to simply obey the requests from the police escort. But after a serious incident involving a Russian ambassador led to the utter destruction of half a city in Hokaido, it was decided that the giant escort unit would comply with the giants instead. The police immediately cleared off any pedestrians and traffic on the opposite side of the river. The Japanese citizens were told to hide inside nearby buildings. and traffic to stay as close to the curb as possible to allow for the footfall of the giant teens.

After being satisfied that the street was clear, the officer informed the Americans that they were ready to jump. Anthony decided to go first. He stepped back a little, then, with great force, pushed his right foot, causing the asphalt below his loafer to visibly sink deep into the ground. He followed with his left foot, and then the right foot slammed on the ground hard. A shock wave is visible, like a terrifying explosion. The nearby buildings shook severely, followed by shattered windows upon impact by the shockwave. Even though earthquakes are common in Japan, they are much more common than the citizens are familiar with. With that mighty step, the giant jumped high into the air and prepared to land on the opposite side of the river. It's a low-rise area where buildings are 10–20 stories tall, but the street is wide enough to accommodate both of his feet, so there should be no issues. Or so Anthony thought.

No one is prepared for the energy involved in the landing of that left foot. Rei was walking along the pavement when suddenly she felt rhythmic earthquakes. Before she gets to grips with what is happening, a giant escort unit police car drives past broadcasting messages that urge pedestrians to find shelter in buildings immediately. Rei immediately entered the convenience store next to her, where the store was filled with quite a few citizens who were also seeking shelter. She managed to find a place behind the glass door. Shortly after, she felt progressively stronger quakes where she nearly lost her footing, and suddenly the sky darkened. She looked up as she saw a loafer that was impossibly large, covering the sunlight, and coming down at a scary rate. She braced herself as the loafer came into contact with the road. She felt the ground sink then bounce up, forcing her whole body to leave the ground unintentionally and land on her buttocks. A few citizens in the shop screamed as all the shelves collapsed and goods spread across the shop floor and onto some citizens. What she sees next is the loafer sunk deep into the ground, then the parked cars flipped over sideways, then the visible shock wave. Rei and indeed no one in the shop were prepared for the shockwave hitting the glass, exploding them and pushing everything—goods, shelves, and people—into the back wall of the shop. Rei is in deep pain; however, she has never seen such an exhibition of power and began to feel she needed to worship the gods, despite not knowing who they are. A strong gust of wind carried the smell of sweaty male feet and leather into the shop. Rei finds it very attractive and keeps breathing deeply. Despite wanting to get closer to the giant god's feet, she is injured and unable to move.

After Anthony moved out of the implacable spot where he landed, Joseph looked at the state of the street. It's like a massive bomb has detonated in the middle of it. With dust settling in, he sees a big shoe-shaped sinkhole, dislodged and flipped cars, and broken windows on the buildings. "Wow, so the officer is actually right, but I ain't gonna ruin my suit for a bunch of tiny people.' Joseph thought to himself before following Anthony's action. With a few stomps, creating new footprints, he too jumped above the river. Unfortunately for the tiny Japanese citizens, he misjudged the jump. Instead of landing right in the middle of the street, he deviated to the right. As his leather shoes came into contact with the ground, it compacted like a flipped car, right outside of the shop Rei is in. Rei takes in the view of a giant leather shoe twice the size of the car and flattens it with no resistance, like the car is made out of paper. As Anthony landed sideways, he lost his balance, and his massive body collided with the 10-story building that housed the convenience store. The building imploded to pieces from top to bottom, also offering no resistance to the giant. As the American's body fell with forward motion like a sliding catch of a baseball player, a few more buildings similarly collapsed under the weight of the giant teen. Hundreds of lives are immediately terminated by a simple and unintentional mistake by the teenager. Luckily for Rei, she was speared. as the forward motion of the giant speared the bottom levels of the building that Rei is in. One of the shoes was, for whatever reason, detached from Anthony's feet during the initial impact and had the interior of the shoe facing the store's entrance, completely blocking the store's entrance. The shop is immediately filled with the strong and pungent smell of sweat mixed with leather. Rei is in fact so attracted to the smell that, despite her injuries, she crawled with the little mobility she had left to the inside of the leather shoe. She felt very humbled, and the fact that she lived was only due to the mercy of the giant.

Joseph slowly stands up from the wrecked city block that he created, while debris, furniture, flattened cars, and even dead bodies fall from his body. His suit is covered in dust and even suffered a few cuts, defeating the purpose of not walking inside the river and choosing to jump instead. 'I am so sorry about that. I didn't mean to destroy your city; it's an accident.' Joseph said in apology. Although sincere, it is unlikely to make up for the loss of lives and damage done to the city. He retraced his steps back to the landing spot and picked up the shoe. Just as he was about to slide his socked foot inside, he noticed a tiny figure inside. He brought the shoe up to eye level and inspected it closely. There is indeed a small, beautiful Japanese lady inside the shoe. 'I am so sorry, ma'am. I have no idea why that shoe flew off, and it must have collected you while sliding about. He then embarrassedly noticed the unpleasant smell of his shoe. 'I'm really sorry about the smell; it's been really warm since I left home and throughout the journey," Joseph apologised again. As the giant teen began to reach another hand into the shoe to remove the lady from what he would imagine to be hell to a tiny Japanese citizen given the plungent smell, the lady suddenly spoke up, 'No, Mr. God, please don't make me go away. I really like the smell. I will worship your feet for the rest of my life.' Meanwhile, Joseph noticed that the lady seemed to have difficulty moving and seemed to be injured and replied, "Oh no! " You seem to be very injured; I need to get you to a hospital right now!'