- Text Size +

Lui and I are colleagues and I knew she had a secret crush on me. At 30 years old she is an experienced professional who has served the company for over 7 years while in contrast, I am only 22 years old who entered the company for only 2 years.

Recently we have been tasked with a project of building a large-scale solar farm as the next generation of power generation in Belgium. Easy. The panels that we are about to install is only phone size to us so we keep them inside our pockets.

We are very excited since both of us being from China are over 560m tall to the Belgians, taller than all of the buildings in Brussels. Both of us being only 1.7m tall in China we are very excited that for once we will be towered over everyone. In fact, the tallest building, Tour du Midi at 148m, only reached our knees.

Lui is wearing a white short-sleeved shirt, short black skirts, and slipped on a pair of white patent mule loafers while I am wearing a black t-shirt, blue jeans, and a pair of worn white converse.

The company has arranged a yacht for our visit, which anchored a chinese kilometer away from the shore of Belgium to prevent the waves affecting the tiny citizens. We will have to walk the last bit to enter the coastal city of Ostend. The site in question is south of Brussels and since no means of transport can carry us there, we will have to walk past Ghent and the capital city for us to start the construction.

I entered the cool ocean water first splashing huge waves which brought exiting rides to nearby Belgian, Dutch, and even French container ships. I might have sunk some unfortunate smaller water vessels, but if I cared too much about the tiny citizens I wouldn't have been able to get anywhere.

The ocean water is not very deep at all, but still reached the top of my pair of converse and soaked them completely wet. Lui is not willing to get her feet wet so I have carried her in my arms. Wading through the water I am unable to watch my step clearly with Lui blocking my view. I hope I have not stepped on any ship or indeed sink them with waves I have been creating. But I did feel the sole of my shoe hit something before touching the ocean floor a few times. I do wonder how it must have looked from the sailors' perspective when my god-sized footwear plowing towards.

Each step I took the water get shallower and in no time at all, we have arrived at the shore of Ostend. The view at my height is spectacular with a clear view of the bustling city insight. The tiny citizens seem to be carrying out their life as usual despite being notified that a pair of gigantic Chinese workers will be carrying out engineering works in their country.

I took my first step onto the beach not noticing the crowd screaming and running away from the shadow casted by my converses while huge drops of water splashing to the sand and tinies below. The water droplets are so huge it knocked some tinies over and created "thud" noises. Since I expected that despite the warnings there will still be tinies ignoring the warnings and stayed on the beach, I have made sure not to step on the ground too quickly and leave time for them to escape the sole of my shoe.

After hovering my feet for a few seconds I gently step on the beach sand with a huge "thud" and created an earthquake. I then push down to lift other parts of myself on to the shore, the combined weight of Lui and I have carved a deep footprint of no less than 10 meters deep in the sand. What I was not aware of is that some unfortunate tinies are running too slowly and ended up completely squished under the bottom of the old converse. My other feet equally land on the beach crushing a few citizens and slashes water forward onto the main road by the beach moving tinies on the sidewalk vehicles on the roads sideways. The vehicles collide together like a tsunami just hit the city. Some citizens in the hotels next to the beach have felt the earthquakes only to look out at the windows and found that the sky has turned dark with a impossibly massive sized shoe blocking their view. Watching the tiny city below made my cock bulge, making a hump on my trousers.

Immediately I have noticed some trouble. Our shoes are much wider than the roads of Ostend, or indeed any roads in Belgium. Our shoes are almost as large as a city block. This was not the case the last time we have done similar work on New Zealand, and we have still wreaked some havoc on that country. True that it may cause less destruction if we had chosen somewhere outside of town to land but even at our sizes we will need the cities and highways for navigation.

"Wow this country is much smaller than I had expected," Lui said. I replied "I think some destruction might be required to complete our work, let's put you down first. Hey, all you tinies down there, get out of the way!" I can faintly hear some tinies who were picturing us persumably for social media began to scream and run away. I wait for a few seconds beforen sliding Lui gently to the ground. Each of her mule loafers has made contact with a row of buildings that started to crumple like plaster creating huge noises deafening the tinies. Her loafers are so big that they are not only taking out the buildings under it but also the streets next to it crushing the parked or hopefully abandoned cars. Slowly the buildings are flattened as her shoes started to dig a deep footprint, making a huge "Ka-boom!" noise and shocking the whole city. I saw the corner of Lui's mouth started to lift. "Enjoying yourself there? I think we should still keep the destruction to a minimum." I add. "My shoes are completely wet I think I need to leave them here and collect them on our way back."

I then started to crouch down which created enormous wind to the tinies almost like a storm. Untied small objects like Litter bins and bikes were blown over. I untied completely soaked my shoelace and lift off my feet, exposing the equally soaked socks which I then stand up and promptly removed. The tinies then started to notice my sweaty foot odor which to them must be overwhelming. "Ka-boom!" My bare feet step forward hard to regain balance right on top of some housing blocks which created a massive earthquake felt even in cities nearby, knocking some citizens over and even toppled a few older and less sturdy buildings nearby. From the inch tall citizens' perspective, cars are seen jumping off the ground and cracks are forming on the survived buildings and streets. Some citizens are deaf as a result of the massive noise  created. The site where the building once was has been reduced to a pile of grey dust with a footprint as deep as 20 meters. I feel some luckily survived people caught under my feet trying to move aside my toes to escape. I can only imagine how it smell down there. "Oops!" I feel embarrassed but don't care that much.

I hold the socks in my hands and step the other feet into the city, with my bare feet crushing down on another row of buildings, this time with less force. Accidentally my hand slipped the ball of soaked sock down towards the city which unfortunately has landed on and crumpled another row of hotels and apartments. "Oops sorry!" I apologized but secretly enjoying myself.

At one block of apartments with half it's facade crumpled, a few citizens have suddenly found that the wall of his room is replaced by some wet and soft materials that smell of foot sweat that became overwhelming. The room has filled with the smell that became so strong the tinies have puked. I am unaware of this and decided to just leave the sock there to dry out.

"We should get moving, Lun!" Lui seems to be very excited and started to head to our destination. Citizens who were watching the event saw the feet of Lui started to lift and decided that they now need to run for their lives. Lui seems to be attempting to keep destructions to a minimum but her loafers are too big. Her steps have landed dead center on the main road. Except the mule loafers are too big and both sides of the buildings are pulverized as they landed, again making deep imprints and loud noises. Not willing to cause more damage than necessary, I followed her footsteps and placed my feet directly on the footprint she had just left. Some citizens in their apartments watching the building next to theirs crushed. Unfortunately for them, my feet are bigger than Lui's and my step had crushed extra houses including those those who thought they were safe. The notices of us coming to work and the incidents back at the beach should be enough to send those poor citizens away from the city temporarily, so if they ended up flattened under my smelly soles it is their fault, I think to myself.