- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Note: the contents are completely fictional and do not represents any real life character.

Tami Neilson is a famous Canadian born singer currently based in New Zealand. Given the size difference between 2 countries, Tami is 37 times bigger than the New Zealanders. Usually Tami would appear on her music videos in front of a spectacular view, advertising the natures of New Zealand to the world. This time for her new single "Hey, Bus Driver!", the production company suggested her to partner with her brother Jay to produce a unique video. The producers have build a town from a complete ground up for just such purpose. The idea was that Tami and Jay would sing outside the town on farm fields and with the video progressing, ultimately stomping into the town and flatten it eventually. "Remember to stomp on the moving bus as hard as possible" the producers told Tami.

On the day of shooting, it was Tami who would act as transport for the filming crews. The crew members would be carried around in 2 vans that Tami and Jay picked up in their hands on their way to the vantage point set to on a nearby hill. The vans were first left on the hill where Tami and Jay continued to walk to the farm field as instructed by the director. It was all familier, walking beside the specifically built town following the roads, leaving imprints the shape of Tami's silver block high heel shoes and Jay's dress shoes. Despite this they walk on the roads where 1 feet would be wide enough to completely occupy 1 lane. They have to be careful to not tread on the motorists but the motorists don't drive very fast anyway with the uneven roads. For smaller countries, roads are generally in poor condition with lots of shoe prints due to people from larger countries walking over them. New Zealands particularlly see lots of Australians visiting and suffer from this problem seriously.

Not long before Tami and Jay arrived at the starting point of the music video shoot over looking the town, which was build following the templates of a real town nearby, so that it looks convincing to the audiance. To Tami and Jay, the overlooking of a town or even city is nothing new but this time is as interesting as it always have been. Looking at Godzilla movies both of them had wanted to be the main character of such a movie. While this music video shoot is not as spectacular as the destruction of a metopolis, it should still be very satisfying. Despite both of them had stepped on an odd car once in a while, and killed a small number of people, they have never stomped on a house before.

"Action!" with the director's instruction via the earphone Tami and Jay started singing and playing with the guiter. Slowing with every pounding of steps following the beats, they are moving towards the town fast. Boom! Boom! Boom! the stomping noise were very loud where the filming crews on the hills can listen quite clearly. The soft soil of the farm kept compacting into deep imprints taller than the average New Zealanders. No hope of getting out of the footprints if the New Zealanders accidentally ended up in it while not wacthing their step. Not watching their steps also include Tami and Jay, but of course they were instructed to. Boom! Another step by Jay and a farm house was reduced to rubble in less than a second. To Jay it's like a sand castle. Meanwhile, another Boom! saw Tami's block heels crushing a few cattles. The film crews made sure to zoom into the destruction as it's spectacular to them. Another booming step saw Jay kicking a farming equipment a few hundred meters away, all the while compacting like a crushed coke can. Slowly Tami and Jay is moving closer and closer to the town and notice it's a bustling little town! "They didn't tell us there are moving cars too! They should be interesting to crush." Tami thought. The film crew had noticed the same thing. Perhaps the producers did not update them the details. "We will have a pully system to pull the bus across the town so no one would be crushed under the high heels." they remember the producers said.

Step by step more farm houses are crushed. More livestocks are crushed. More farm equipments are crushed. The booming sound of Tami and Jay pounding their feet is deafening to the nearby town residents, who felt the earthquakes too, and it's getting stronger. Things are getting weird as suddenly one home owner suddenly notice the wall of the living room were attacked by a silver triangle, before very shortly after losing consciousness. It was Tami's block high heels. They are in the wrong town. Unfortunately for the residents of the town, no one from the film crews or the singers themselves seems to notice. The house along with another behind in became nothing more than bits flying off when Tami's high heel forecefully pushed both houses while she land her step. Another few houses ended in the same way when Jay landed his step. Tami and Jay are enjoying the crushing of the houses as it's a new experience to them. Up next a street full of moving cars, who saw the giants attacking have increased speed trying to get away. The next steps of Tami and Neilson landed together deliberately hard ending with huge booming noise and at least half a dozen cars completely flattened following the curves of the footprints left on the road. a few more couldn't stop in time and crashed into the singer's shoes. Then an innocent bus were spoted by Tami. She thought it was the bus the producers had told her to stomp on hard. It was a bit further away from her then she thought. "That bus is not very well placed I would have thought they time it so it cross in front of me as I walk through!" Tami thought. She decided to jump and crush the bus. The lifting action she made made a whole town sink as the alive residents felt. As Tami move along in the air it created air currents so strong some windows were detached and fly off from the undamaged house due to reduced air pressure. Some lighter cars and smaller trees were seen lifted off the ground. and BOOM!! a noise so huge none of the residents have ever heard before in their life. The black high heel landed on the bus completely flatten it into a deep sink hole. Some closer town residents became deaf. What followed was intense ground shaking that collapsed some houses in the area. Those who survived the initial crash are knocked to the ground. The film crew were in awe of the power she had. Jay saw that and thought he would do the same. He deliberately jumped higher and harder. Another BOOM!!! This time all houses in the area are collapsed.

As they keep stomping creating more footprints and sink hole the song came to an end. "cut!" the director instructed. The town was completely reduced to a wasteland. The film crews simply pack the cameras, get into the vans and wait to be picked up by Tami and Jay for home.

It was not after the news on the next day did they realise a huge mistake was made. At least a hundred people were dead and the production company had to pay out a huge fine and set up a relief fund. The singers are, however, not prosecuted. It would only make sense unless the government want the police headquaters and court of law reduced to rubbles just like that town.