- Text Size +

While I keep sniffing her left foot, she removed her right mule loafers and placed her feet on top of my erection and began rubbing it against my stomach. Pre-cum has dripped down to the debris below, flowing along the ruined streets into intact parts of the city. What is a small amount of liquid to us is like a tsunami to the tinies. The surface tension of my viscous pre-cum has made a wall 1 or 2 story tall to the citizens, flooding streets. Some vehicles and street furniture are washed away. Some unfortunate citizens are drowned in the salty smelling pre-cum. I am high from the footjob Lui is giving me and I can't help but start licking her feet. It tastes slightly salty and nothing else but I don't know why I am enjoying that so much.

Meanwhile, Lui starts to put her fingers inside her skirts to masturbate herself and began moaning. She began rubbing faster and faster and the excitement keeps growing on me. It wasn't long before I feel the tingling sensation, and I couldn't hold it anymore.

I immediately took her right mule loafers, lay it upside down in front of my cock along with some tiny citizens who were inside it. In the meantime, Lui is also having an orgasm, her cum began to flow out of her pussy and drowning entire streets just like I did just then. My hot cum began shooting directly inside the shoe out of my throbbing cock, again and again until my balls are exhausted. The whole city now senses a smut smell in the atmosphere. I felt like in heaven and both of us are exhausted.

I release Lui's left feet I have been licking and her leg immediately dropped and hit the ruined part of the city below. The deafening hit not only shaking some buildings nearby to collapse but has dug a trench so deep it is nearly 5 stories tall to the tinies. A significant volume of the warm white creamy liquid has filled Lui's right mule loafer. I put the loafer in front of her and she slipped her right foot right in. She then slips her foot out again, now showing her delicate toes coated in my cum. A drop of cum has dropped to the street below, the force and mass are enough to crumple an abandoned car to pancake and create a mini crater. I felt so powerful and so great watching only a minor drop of love juice I create could cause so much damage. I grab her cum coated feet and began licking it clean. Lui starts giggling. "This is so great," she says, "Maybe when we finish our job I can give you another footjob." I nodded but keep licking her beautiful sole.

Lui grabbed her right loafer and began to pour the leftover cum deliberately down to another part of the undamaged district. The cum goo is so big this time it crumpled an entire city block of houses. I watch as the cum pulverizing the buildings floor by floor. The cum hitting the ground itself has made noises like continuous thunder to the tinies. A cum lake is formed inside the crater it created, right in the middle of the city. I watch as if it is a TV show, as hundreds of thousands of people lost their lives, we are enjoying ourselves.