- Text Size +

Watching Lui forcing her way through the city has aroused me even more. My cock has bulged to the point that it will be very obvious to the citizens and Lui. I have a strong foot fetish and always had fantasies at Lui's beautiful feet. Rarely when she wears sandals during the summer I just couldn't stop myself from staring at those perfect toes. I will also bring up the topic of female footwear when chatting with her. I am not a fan of her usual choice of shoes which usually consists of converses and tennis shoes. My favorite shoes as she would have known will be patent point toe high heels stilettoes or patent leather round toe ballerina flats. Sometimes I am disappointed that she never wears those shoes but she did say they are too uncomfortable. At least the mule loafers she is wearing this time has turned me on not only because they are showing the heels and arch of her feet but also looking at how powerful they are compressing earth and creating pancakes out of entire streets of buildings, cars, and people.

After a few dozen strides we are essentially out of the most built-up areas of Ostend. Now our feet could fit mostly between the buildings but still have to occasionally demolish some 1 or 2 story houses. At least fewer citizens will be crushed under our immense weight. I stopped for a moment and look back to admire the sheer destruction we have caused just by simply walking, and we have already tried our best to minimize the destruction. I can see a trail of deep footprints within the city with clearly outlined toes, heel, and arch or my feet. In the previous footprint I made, there are some emergency vehicles stuck halfway on the cliffs of the footprint, unable to move. I then crouch slightly behind and slip my fingers under a couple of ambulances and lift them lightly back onto undamaged roads. I hope that will give them some chances to save the people we have affected.

I then stand up and follow Lui's footsteps again. In a few more steps we are out of the city area in the countryside. Only now then Lui and I could avoid stepping on innocent citizens. We keep walking next to the highways for navigation, stomping entire fields flat. Unaware to us is the traffic on the highways felt the shock each time our feet lands. The cars jumped with all wheels lifting off the ground, which must be terrifying to the occupants. Some cars close to where our feet land have their windows shattered. Accidents occurred because they are distracted looking at two huge giants stomping across their country creating deep thuds and earthquakes.

Lui look behind and said to me with a playful look, "hey that was fun isn't it!". "It sure is satisfying crushing cities flat but they are people too we shouldn't bother them too much" I replied. Then I noticed she starts to stare at my erection, gave a devilish smile, and turned back to keep walking. I thought to myself that's a bit embarrassing as we are mere friends.

Now that we are less distracted without the fear of destroying more than necessary, Lui and I kept on walking leaving hundreds of footprints across the countryside with occasional chit-chats on office gossip and food. Then we noticed a big metropolitan area insight. "Oh I think we are near Ghent now," I said. There aren't many tall buildings in Ghent at all with most being shorter than our ankles just like in Ostend. "I think it's time for us to take a break," I add. Lui replied playfully "Maybe we should go in and do some sightseeing!". "That's probably not a very good idea we don't want to bring unnecessary destructions, look at those streets we are never going to fit our feet within, and even if we did we will make huge craters out of them." "Come on! We are never likely to revisit Belgium while we are here we should make the most out of it".

Due to size differences traveling between big and small countries is very difficult. Atlas Tours in the US, a company with exclusive rights to operate tourism business between countries of big size differences, only offer extremely low numbers of traveling quotas. Only a handful of people like us who doesn't need to pay a fortune to visit other countries and better of all getting paid to do so. Before I was hired by the construction company I have only been to the US, Canada, and Russia where our size differences are much smaller.

Perhaps Lui is right, I should see more while I am here because chances of us coming here again are minimal, might as well enjoy the stay. But before I could respond, Lui is already heading to the city. In the suburb, we don't need to create huge destructions to make way. Lui's mule loafers are again creating huge craters surrounding the roads with occasional houses flattened inside it. I swiftly followed behind, again aiming my feet at Lui's footprints but with each step crushing more houses, usually at the toes.

It doesn't take a lot of strides before the buildings get denser and denser to the point Lui is crushing more and more houses and even apartments a few stories tall on each step. I can see traffic speeding away from us and some citizens running away. It must be chaos down there. "You guys are too small we can't see you! Please get out of our ways if you do not want to end up under our feet!" Lui announced.

That announcement got me aroused again. We are now next to the city park where I suggest "Maybe we should sit down for a bit, if we position our butts carefully we can avoid sitting on houses" "Yeah I'm tired from all that walking" Lui agreed. Just as I crouch down and prepare to put my butt on the park, I felt a force pushing me away from where I aimed and landed on a whole street of apartments next to the park. "Hahaha! Gotcha!" Lui playfully said. Not only the laughter Lui made has left some citizens nearby deaf, but my butt hitting the ground hard has created massive noises and earthquakes. A couple of buildings nearby I haven't even touched have collapsed just because of the shock I created. Maybe I should be angry because hundreds of people killed just for a prank. But the feeling of buildings crumpling floor by floor until the butts hit the ground and dug a sinkhole have got me exited. I have enjoyed being so powerful. I laughed out with Lui but my erection has got to a point where my pants are tightening it up too much and it is uncomfortable. I lift myself a little with one hand and pull down the trousers and underwear with the other.

Lui gave a devilish smile again and sit down just opposite to me, on top of another street full of apartment buildings. I watch as the buildings crumble under her butts with dust flying out just like in a controlled house demolition with explosives. "Hahaha that feels soooo good" Lui moaned out. I watch in awe as Lui brought destruction to the city as it is just too sexy to watch.

I gradually release my knees from the chest with my feet pushing in front. Trees, cars, tinies have got caught in front of my gigantic toes as they slide forwards until they hit the buildings next to where Lui is sitting and it keeps on going as if the collapsing the concrete structures as if they were just sandcastle. At least I take that the death of some of those caught at my toes is not painful as they are likely out of consciousness due to my strong foot odor. My foot eventually came to a stop as both my legs are stretched. Some citizens in the streets now watch as my standing feet towering everything in the city.

"I knew you have waited for this for a while", Lui said smiling while lifting her left foot in front of me. I lift off her mule loafer and just release, sending it flying towards the city below. Another street of houses are demolished as the loafer lands. Then it bounced again, bringing another street of houses down. The air current created by the loafer falling has flipped cars and sent smaller objects flying, including some unfortunate citizens. A strange smell of feminine sweat and leather starts to leak out of the mule loafer. Some tinies decided that they like the smell and climb into the insole of the shoe which is no easy feat with the heel is as tall as a lamppost despite being flat shoes.

The perfect sole of Lui is now revealed. I couldn't resist myself anymore as I draw her feet closer to my face and start sniffing. It is the same smell some tinies are enjoying inside Lui's mule loafers right now. I can't believe I am leaking my foot fetish to the public, not only to the tinies here in Belgium, but videos of us rampaging in Ghent is going to be uploaded to social media worldwide. But I am drunk under the perfect feet Lui has and for once, wished to be tiny and crushed under this goddess.