- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Sorry for the long wait between chapters, work and studying have kind of taken over limiting my time to work on this.  I'll try and get chapter 6 up in the next two weeks.  This chapter is a bit all over the place with the type of content but it includes: Human furniture, feet, and some dick stuff.

 

Dave walked into the living room with a plate of bacon sandwiches and a mug of tea for Danny's lunch. He spun through the door as he pushed it open and saw Danny relaxing with his legs stretched out on the couch. He placed the mug of the tea on the side table, handed the plate off to Danny and turned to leave, "Y'know, I'm not ready to eat this yet." Danny said. When Dave didn't turn back Danny called out, "Hey! Get back here." chills shot down Dave's spine Oh god, what could he want now? He thought to himself as he made his way back at his masters request. "Get down on your hands and knees. I need somewhere to put this down." Danny demanded. Save tried to protest, "But what about the table ri-" Danny interrupted, "Are you fucking kidding me? Get on your hands and knees now and don't talk back to me again!" panicked, Dave dropped to his knees and bent forward, "No. Top off." Danny ordered again. Dave quickly removed his t-shirt, exposing his bare skin. The hot plate was placed down on his lower back and he winced in pain. He closed his eyes and tried to focus on anything other than the heat though it was quickly dissipating. He felt another weight come down on his back as Danny dropped his feet up between his shoulders. "I think you actually might make a better table than you ever did a person. You've actually got a use." Danny mocked, "In fact, a better object in general. Table, footstool, doormat, and your true calling, chair and fart cushion. Don't you agree, table?" he asked. Dave forced a reply, "Yes master." he felt Danny's heel press down between his shoulder blades, "Yes what? What are you saying yes to?" Danny asked again. "Yes master, I am a better object than person. Especially as your chair." Dave said, wanting to cry. "Oh, I've decided what you're going to do today." Danny said casually, Dave's ears pricked up "I feel like I need pampered today so you're going to pamper me! Won't that be fun? I'm talking full body massage with emphasis on my shoulders and feet. And you'll even get a break from being my seat tonight! Does that sound good?" he paused for an answer. Dave piped up, "Yes, it does." he felt Danny remove his feet from his back. They were placed on the floor next to his hand as Danny leaned forward. "What? Do you not like being my seat?" he said, anger hidden behind false concern. Dave panicked, "No, no, no, no, that's not it." he stammered. "Oh, I see. So you DO like being my seat? But want to serve me in another way?" he could hear the smile in Danny's voice. "Uh- yes, I do." said Dave. "Good, because you'll get to be my seat again soon. Tonight though, you're face gets to be my... DING DING DING! Footrest!" Danny announced like a game show host announcing a grand prize. "Now," he said, lifting his plate from Dave's back, "Let's get to it."

 

Dave sat on the chair on Danny's room, the chair he was usually strapped to, as he waited to start his masseur duties. It felt odd sitting on the chair like this, it felt wrong. For a moment he thought to himself that he should be underneath the chair but quickly moved on from the thought. Before any other intrusive thoughts could take hold Danny walked into the room with a bottle of almond oil, "You better give me a good massage." he said, handing Dave the bottle of oil. Dave looked at Danny as he started to strip off. First he removed his t-shirt, exposing his thin yet toned and defined torso. Then Dave's eyes widened in horror as Danny hooked his thumbs inside the waistband of his trousers and his underwear, he slid them off and stood back up. He stood there in his naked glory, his cock and balls framed by neatly trimmed pubes. It took him a moment to take his eyes off of Danny's gently twitching member and looking away, Danny smiled as he watched Dave's discomfort. "Not like what you see?" Danny asked, turning around, "Do you prefer the back then?" he rotated his hips a few times, displaying his cock, then his ass a few times over. "Well? Front or back? Which do you prefer? I want an answer." he stared Dave down. Dave met his gaze and stammered over his words, "I... Uh... Ehm..." Danny interrupted, "Quickly. Front or back?" he spun his hips again to display each as he said them. "Uh... Back?" Dave finally responded. "Hmm, explains why you spend so much time with it." Danny quipped as he moved to the bed and lay face down. "Get massaging." his voice was muffled by the pillows this time. Dave moved to the side of the bed and looked down on Danny's naked back. He rubbed some oil onto his hands and got started before Danny got more annoyed and punished him further. He started with his neck and shoulders, gently rubbing the soft, smooth skin and working on the knots as best he could. Moans of pleasure were starting to escape from Danny's lips, it made Dave a little uncomfortable as his he rubbed the naked body of his former friend and worked his way down his back. Dave had time to think as his hands glided over Danny's back, working their way up and down his spine, gently yet firmly, popping some of the vertebrae, each time causing Danny to moan a little louder. He found himself not only needing to do a good job but wanting to also, he wanted to please his master, If I do a good job, maybe I'll get a reward. He removed his hands from Danny's back as he shook the thought from his head, his only reason for doing a good job was to avoid a punishment, not to get rewards. He just wanted to be left alone. Danny lifted his head slightly, "What's the delay? No slacking!" he ordered, "I think you'd do a better job of my ass and legs if you moved to the bottom of the bed." Dave was jolted out of his thoughts and quickly moved down to the end of the bed. Now he could see everything. As he looked up the length of Danny's toned, muscular legs his eyes came to rest on Danny's ass as it rose into the air like a small hill, and his cock and balls sitting under it, slightly squashed against the mattress. Danny's hips shook back and forth making his cheeks jiggle almost... Invitingly? Again Dave shook the intrusive thought from his head and move onto the bed to reach the ass that waved for him more easily. His hands gripped Danny's ass cheeks and started to rub them deeply, as he pressed hard down on them it was met with Danny's loudest moan yet and from his new position he could see as his cock twitched in time with it. Dave didn't want to spend too much time rubbing Danny's ass, he quickly finished rubbing the soft, round cheeks and began to work his way down again. His hands slid down the toned hamstring of Danny's left leg and worked back up, pressing his thumbs deep into his flesh and rotating them as he did so. He repeated this for his calf and then the other leg before moving on to the feet.

 

Before he started Danny spoke up again "Wait, I'm going to roll over before you do my feet. And kneel on the floor as you rub them." he said firmly. Dave did as he was told and knelt on the ground as Danny rolled over, he was greeted with a sight he never wanted to see. Danny's cock extended up into the sky, rock hard. "Go on." was all he said as he took his cock in his hand a started slowly pumping. Dave looked down and focused on the feet in front of him, taking the right one in his hands he started to rub. The soft, smooth flesh of Danny's feet felt good in his hands as he worked on his soles and up around his small, delicate toes. Before he could move to the other foot he was stopped, "Lick them." Danny commanded him, he glanced up and saw he was working his cock faster now, his other hand fondling his balls. Not knowing what else to do, he quickly obeyed and pressed his face to the sole of his left foot, extended his tongue and started to lick. The salty sweat of Danny's foot danced onto Dave's tongue more and more as he lapped at the sole. The longer he licked the more intense he became, he found himself enjoying the sensation and the taste of his masters foot. For a split second he worried about this before the enjoyment took over again. His tongue slipped between Danny's toes, the sweaty taste was more intense here and he picked up some lint leftover from his socks as he passed between them. "Suck. My. Toes." Danny squeezed out between short, sharp breaths. Dave pushed up higher onto his knees and took Danny's big toe into his mouth and started to suck on it, "I want. You. Too watch." he managed. The urges had taken over now and Dave looked up, watching as Danny furiously worked his cock now, nearing the moment of ecstasy. Dave sucked harder and harder on the toes until Danny, eventually, came. He came with such force that he screamed out in pleasure as cum erupted from the tip of his dick, landing all over his stomach. Dave waited for Danny's breathing to calm down and removed his toe from his mouth before looking down and way from the sight of Danny's slowly shrinking cock. "Get me something to clean this up." Danny ordered. He grabbed some tissues and offered them to Danny who looked at him confused and said, "I'm not doing it. Clean me up." A quiet "what?" escaped Dave's lips as he stared down at Danny's naked body and his cum soaked stomach, pubes, cock, and balls. He didn't want to do this. "Would you rather I made you lick it off me? Clean it off now!" Danny barked at him. He quickly got to work, wiping the cum off of Danny's toned stomach and soaking up the cum that was nestled in among his neatly trimmed pubes. He wrapped a fresh tissue he wrapped it around Danny's dick and rubbed it around to dry, "Mmm, maybe I should've got you to give me a handjob instead of sucking on my toe." Dave started as Danny said this and quickly moved onto to clean up the cum that had trickled down onto his balls before he got any ideas. Finishing up quickly Dave left the room to flush the tissues away. He stared himself down in the bathroom mirror, he barely recognised himself anymore. He looked tired and beaten down but most importantly, he didn't recognise himself as someone who had experienced the things he had experienced in the last short while. He had gone from never having even thought about being with another man to being used and abused as a masseuse, a chair, a table, a foot cleaner, a fart cushion and now a cum cleaner? He had just grabbed hold of Danny's dick and balls. What else was going to be thrown at him now? He turned away from the mirror, ashamed, and made his way back to Danny's bedroom. "There you are. It's raid time so get under the desk." he didn't even say it in a commanding tone this time, it was casual and Dave didn't hesitate either, he just made his way past Danny silently and crawled under the desk, his head coming to a stop where Danny's feet would soon be. "It's a bit cold so I think I'll put my socks back on." Danny said before sliding his feet back into his sweat soaked socks. Dave looked up as Danny stepped one leg over him and sat down at the computer. The dirty soles of Danny's socks were soon taking up his view. They were soaked with enough sweat to feel wet on his face as they made contact, the smell immediately invaded his nose as small droplets of the salty liquid were squeezed out over his face, up his nose and onto his lips. The rest of the night was uneventful as Danny ignored him for his raid, occasionally slipping his socked toes into Dave's mouth or gripping his nose for the next seven hours.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter we'll be back with Leanne as Dave is sent to visit where he'll really be forced to explore some new sexual experiences.  After that in chapter 7, after some more full size experiences with Danny, we'll finally get to the good stuff you've been waiting for when Dave finally shrinks.