- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I won't lie, this story is largely jumping between various bits of smut but will have occasional character driven moments throughout where things quieten down a little.

 

I think I've covered all of the categories I intend to use, but if anything changes it will be added later.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This is more setup than anything else with a litte but of the beginning of the slavery at the end which should hopefully give an idea of what to expect moving foward.

Dave couldn't believe it.  He was five hundred quid down thanks to a bet losing streak and he couldn't afford to pay it.  His only way out now was one more double or nothing bet that he had to win.  Knowing he could never pay this off if it doubled once more to a grand, Dave was relieved when Danny offered a possible out.  One more bet.  If he won, they called it quits and no money changed hands.  If he lost, Danny had something other than money in mind.  Dave was ecstatic to have a way out of the financial ruin this would leave him in he accepted before Danny had even said what he got if he won. Excitedly he grabbed and shook Danny's hand.  "Glad you've agreed, there's no backing out now.  If I win, you sign a contract to become my slave." Danny said, a sadistic grin on his face.  Dave's face fell and his heart sank to the pit of his stomach, "Wait, no.  That's not fair."  Danny looked incredulous, "Not fair?  You already owe me five hundred pound and if you lose again you'll owe me a grand.  You can't afford that and I'd never see my money!  This is the only way out you're getting." an uncomfortable silence sat heavy in the air as Danny's words hit home.  Hanging his head Dave asked, "For how long?" the smile was back of Danny's face, "Until I get bored of fucking with you I guess." there was another pause. "Fine." was all Dave could muster.  "Great!" Dan said, jovially. "Let's get this over with so we can get to your slavery!"  He picked up the PlayStation controller and started to select a new game.  Dave watched the games scroll by, praying for Danny to stop on something he had a chance at winning.  "Here we go." Danny said, "2k18, let's have a first blood match."  There was a short pause before Dave groaned and asked for them to change to something else.  Danny refused, they had played every other multiplayer game and this was the only decent one left.  This is what they were doing.  He'd just have to make a go of it, he couldn't lost this bet.  He couldn't be Danny's slave.  He wasn't sure it was something Danny would ever get bored of and set him free.  The game launched and Danny fiddled with the settings to allow for the first blood match then moved to the character select screen.  Quickly he wheeled round to Brock Lesnar and locked him in, Dave wasn't as decisive.  He scrolled and scrolled through, not wanting to select anyone to give himself more time.  If he locked someone in, he was in the endgame.  Danny rolled his eyes, "Come on man, pick someone.  If you don't hurry up we'll have to call this forfeit and I win." He exhaled, exasperated.  Dave stopped on Seth Rollins and locked him in.  Danny piped up again, "Enjoy your last few minutes of freedom." They braced themselves and the match got under way.
-Match ends-
Dave was distraught, he lost, he was Danny's slave until he decided otherwise.  He watched as Danny walked over to him and laughed in his face, "Oh man, this is going to be great! We'll write and sign the contract later but for just now." he paused, turned round and pulled down his trousers exposing his smooth, bare ass, "Kiss my ass."  Dave froze.  Danny's tight ass hovered directly in front of his face and all he could do was stare at it.  Suddenly it began to wiggle and shake before him, "Hurry up and kiss my ass!" Danny ordered, impatiently but still enjoying the moment. "And not a quick peck either, a proper snog.  Eyes open." Dave swallowed and leaned in for the kiss.  He brought his hands up and took hold of both cheeks.  He closed the final gap of distance and his lips met the soft cheek of Danny's ass.  Mustering as much passion as he could he made out with the left ass cheek of his closest friend.  A few seconds passed before he felt the cheek tensing slightly against his face, like it was trying to kiss back.  Then he heard it.  A fart ripped from Danny's ass, blasting against his face.  Dave recoiled but Danny commanded him to get his face back against his ass and sniff deeply.  He took a deep inhale of the rancid air and began to choke and gag.  Danny laughed loudly, "This is going to be so much fun, you're gonna be waiting ages for me to get bored of this."  Groaning, Dave flopped back against the couch What have I gotten myself into.  He didn't have much time to contemplate before Danny spoke up again, "I want to play your PlayStation for longer and you're in the best seat, so..." he paused and Dave shimmied to the next seat over. "Uhh, not there." Danny chided, "Get on the floor on your hands and knees, I need a footrest."  Dave looked up at Danny from his seat and begged him, "Come on man, please don't-" he stopped as Danny interrupted, "If you don't want to do it pay up." he snapped, holding out his hand. "Thousand pound, please." The look on Danny's face was a mixture of smugness and seething rage.  Dave started, "You know I can't pay that, jus-" he was interrupted again. "Then you shouldn't have kept losing stupid bets, so if you can't pay can you stop dragging this out and get on the floor like a good little footrest?  Or do you want your life to be nothing but my farts in your face?" at that, Dave quickly dropped off the couch and onto his hands and knees, waiting for Danny to sit down and prop his feet up on him. "Finally." Danny uttered as he sat down.  He made a show of bringing his feet up and took his time stretching out and savouring the moment before Dave felt the heels of his barefeet make contact with his back. "Y'know, I might just do that actually. Make you spend the rest of your life with your face jammed in my ass crack, doing nothing but sniff up all of my farts. Could be fun." Danny mused casually. Dave wanted to say something but after Danny snapped at his protests earlier he didn't want to anger him further, if he did what he was told and didn't complain maybe Danny would get bored and let him go.  Danny started up Red Dead Redemption 2 and settled in, getting comfy. This was going to be a long session and a long night. 
Dave's joints had seized up in the 3 hours that passed before Danny decided to get up and stretch.  "Well, that's enough gaming for tonight and I guess I'll give you a break.  Ease you in before we get started properly tomorrow."  as he finished talking Dave felt pressure between his shoulder blades. Danny had sat down on him, using him as a chair this time.  Dave felt his ass tense as he squeezed out a long, silent fart.  The smell engulfed Dave's head as he inhaled the gas, his eyes watering as he gagged.  Danny stood up, laughing and fanning his face.  "Oof, enjoy that. Night."  he left the room, switching off the light and leaving Dave in complete darkness, still on his knees and surrounded by the sickening, ripe smell of Danny's fart.  Dave slowly got up, got into bed and tried to sleep, hoping Danny would have moved on from this by tomorrow. 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter will really get into the start of Dave's servitude but will be quite passive to begin with.  It'll become more involved later in the chapter.  Hopefully have that up in a couple of days.