- Text Size +

Chapter 17: Cosmos

 

The star dwarfing duo now gazed down at an arm of this enormous galaxy. Teeming with billions of systems, it contained the complete Gevvid empire along with some other fun things: nebula, exotic stars and the like.

 

Yoshimi was at the arm’s tip, and on the other end, her hips digging into the middle bulk of the galaxy, was Aoi. On opposite ends and opposites sides, their eyes met.

 

Gevvid sensors were advanced, and they could actually comprehend on a conceptual level where the two were. They couldn’t do anything about it, of course, other than lament that their billions of years of evolution had amounted to this fate. What that fate was, they were yet unawares, but they were smart enough to know this was their end.

 

Aoi dipped her finger towards her end of the arm. Super-heating the digit, she effortlessly sliced the galaxy’s arm from its center. There was some collateral damage of course; a smattering of less advanced species were annihilated by the celestial-scale ridges of her finger print. Such sacrifices were well worth their enjoyment.

 

The arm of the galaxy, compared to their towering blue and green forms, was but a noodle slightly thicker than a strand of spaghetti. Aoi pinched up her end: Yoshimi’s hers. From there, they slipped their ends into their mouths and floated towards one another.

 

Divine forces held the stars together, preventing them from an early demise and keeping the galaxy-noodle behaving how they pleased. They dictated the form of their snacks: not the other way around.

 

Moving closer, they bit down as needed to preclude full mouths. Incisors coated sensors and skies in a great expanse of pearly white. To be crushed under the bulk of the teeth--themselves spanning light years in thickness--was a grand mercy. Being part of the severed strands swallowed down meant a gruesome digestive fate lasting many years given how their bodies stretched time. The bigger the pair were, the more those lifeforms suffered.

 

They kept their eyes on each other, though their gazes shifted up down to drink in the entirety of their celestial forms. Each thought the other a paragon of power and beauty. They were both correct.

 

As the two drew closer, more and more of the noodle disappeared down their throats. Tens of billions of stars: snacks for beings that didn’t even need to eat. Quadrillions of lives found their skies replaced with undulating mouth, throat, and stomach flesh that moved ever so excruciatingly slowly. A small consolation is that they could still see stars among this visceral backdrop. A bit of familiarity in their planet’s night ‘skies’. The stars were other snacks of course; this entire strand of galaxy was.

 

Aoi’s lips met Yoshimi’s. Revved up by the enticing sight of one another, they slipped their tongues into each other’s mouths. Not wanting their meals to expire just yet, they kept their divine protection going.

 

The lovers brushed their tongues against each other, smushing the last segment of the galaxy-arm-noodle between each muscle’s mass. The sight was eldritch in the skies of their meals: they knew as much themselves, but this only turned them on more. To be so massive that their tongues were some cosmic horror? The very thought was an aphrodisiac.

 

As quadrant-dwarfing papilla and star-savoring taste-buds rubbed against the last vestiges of this alien empire, the two got handsy. Aoi cupped the side of Yoshimi’s left breast, Yoshimi the side of Aoi’s right. Their opposite hands each went to the small of the other’s back, hugging each other tight.

 

The galaxy strand in their mouth went from a tongue toy to a distraction soon enough. They removed their protections from it so that the next bout of contact with their tongues had it dissolve into many a nebulae worth of saliva.

 

Aoi broke the kiss to slide her lips down to Yoshimi’s neck. The light-green god moaned, sharing the lustful cry to every sentient mind in the entire universe. Aoi did much the same, grunting with the force of countless stars as Yoshimi wrapped legs about the light-blue deity’s waist.

 

To spice things up, the two developed a game. Every twinge of ecstasy and they’d grow together. Every little shudder and coo as they teased one another had their bodies burgeoning into the galaxy by their side. Aoi’s hip dug into the thing’s very center. Yoshimi dipped her hands into another arm of the galaxy, scooped up billions of stars, then mashed them into the tit flesh of her girlfriend.

 

In just 60 seconds of foreplay they soon found themselves large enough to be at the center of that galaxy’s super cluster. They decided to halt the game here. It was a fun idea, but they realized they’d probably break the whole universe if they kept it up.


They did keep making love, of course.

 

Shimmering swirls surrounded the deific duo, along with other, scattered space stuff. Aoi moved her head lower to lick at hundreds and thousands of light years worth of dark-green areolae. Yoshimi started grinding her body against Aoi. She slid her crotch up and down the subtle musculature of her lover’s thigh.

 

Every little utterance quaked worlds giga-parsecs away. They wanted all life to experience just how small they were. Knowing how lesser species saw them, knowing the dread they felt--it egged them on.

 

Aoi moved her face back to Yoshimi’s. She inhaled to appreciate the alluring scent of her lover. Alas, a cloud nebula, many light years across, hovered between their noses at the time. The big blue being inhaled it, and her nose began to tickle.

 

She turned her head away from Yoshimi, face twitching in the direction of a local group of galaxies.

 

“Ah, ah... Ah’Choo!”

 

Aoi sneezed. The sternutation sent out a shockwave of destructive force across the space in front of her. It warbled space-time to tear apart the closest two galaxies. Those farther back in that cluster contended with star-sized droplets of spit and mucus. Each glob, spherical in zero-gravity, accumulated intergalactic empires alongside more primitive, Earth-like worlds.

 

Together, those planets and their stars were all lumped together in the cloying balls of fluid. There, they drowned just after the existential dread and humiliation of it all slipped into their consciousness--Aoi made sure they knew their of their fate.

 

She cleaned her nose with a thought, then turned back to Yoshimi.

 

“Sorry about that.”

 

“Nonsense, I thought it cute~”

 

Back to their amour they went. Each grabbed each other’s tit. Yoshimi suddenly surged forward into Aoi, pushing her into a bed of galaxies that burst against naked blue flesh. They kicked their legs and curled their toes, breaking galaxies, large and small, beneath their feet. Quadrillions of lives perished in the shadows of their scrunched toes.

 

Aoi grabbed Yoshimi by her sides and planted a kiss. A wave of her hand and she tugged a cluster of galaxies over. She kept them stable in her curled fingers long enough to slide them to Yoshimi’s crotch. A moment later and she worked her hand inside, smearing the star-spirals into love’s folds.

 

The resulting moan let her know it was appreciated. Yoshimi gently tugged Aoi’s arm aside, then spun around 180 degrees. The green deity giggled as her strands of hair, thousands of light years thick, clipped through the home worlds of ever more alien beings. Aoi laughed too. Yoshimi’s little spin did look silly, but she knew what her girlfriend had in mind--and she liked the idea herself.

 

Yoshimi teleported some galaxies against Aoi’s lower lips, then pushed them into her love’s sex with a nudge of her tongue. Aoi shivered, then moved her mouth towards Yoshimi’s own folds. They were similar in height enough that the celestial 69’ing wasn’t too awkward.

 

As an act of ultimate exhibitionism, they broadcasted this entire sight to every mind there was. The entire universe would see as well as hear their love. They suckled and teased each other’s sexes. Droplets of nectar slipped forth. As another ‘boon’ to the lesser lifeforms, they teleported each bead of femfluids, randomly, to occupied space-sectors across the entire cosmos. Civilizations were in panic as they knew, at any moment, they could drown in a special delivery of sex fluid. Indeed, many an alien species went extinct that way.

 

They let the universe bask in their body heat, their very scent, as they smeared galaxies into each other’s folds with their tongues. Entire clusters of the things dissolved against the light-green or light-blue folds of the godlike entities. Others were swallowed down along with droplets of divine love nectar, awash in sticky sweet fluids down an endless expanse of esophageal flesh to simmer in galaxies worth of chyme.

 

For the briefest fragment of time the two lamented they couldn’t kiss each other’s actual lips at the same time. Then they figured, well, of course they could! They could do anything now. Unbound by the very laws of reality, they paradoxically made out all while giving each other oral. The impossible sight rattled the minds of the lesser sentients they invaded: the two lovemaking positions were superimposed onto each other in a way that defied all understanding of physics.

 

That was fun for a bit, but they soon they went back to a singular focus. Each slipped their tongues to each others clit. The sensory nubs, light-years in diameter, met with the invading tongues. The pair moaned in unison. Nothing this universe could offer would give each spot the attention each really deserved.

 

They tried anyway.

 

The two grew to the size of giga-parsecs and transported entire super clusters onto the other’s clitoris. Tongues that defined measurement pushed their tips into celestial-scale clits. Innumerable stars and lives and nebulae and black-holes and every other variety of space-stuff burst against an endless expanse of erogenous flesh.

 

That did it.

 

The two started buckling, rattling the fabric of reality itself with their lustful cries. Aoi rotated to meet Yoshimi’s face. She cupped her crotch, Yoshimi cupped Aoi’s, and they moaned into the side of each others necks and felt each others warmth gush out onto each other’s palm.

 

With the act of carnal pleasure done, the two transported themselves to a massive singularity that emitted a psychedelic red-glow of plasma and light: a quasar.