- Text Size +

Evolvement

By VivettaVenray

 

(WARNING: This story features some more 'out-there' content such as slime, tentacles, and flesh-morphing/body-horror.

 

For much of the story, the main giant woman also has some monster features: namely a tail and some tentacles, alongside an unnatural skin tone. They are still very human in design otherwise, but please keep all this in mind before reading.

 

In addition, this story also contains, among other things, gore, vore [including hard], terra-scales, omni-stuff, digestion, absorption, sadism, and lesbian couples content)

 

Chapter 1: Crater

 

The two exchange students were on a night train to the outskirts of Paris. There, they planned to drink some beers amid fresher air than the city had to offer. Standard weekend hijinks for a pair of lovers with no work that needs doing and not enough money for anything more exciting. Since 2090, college students rode for free after all!

 

It was a fun trip the whole way through. Yoshimi got all excited pointing out the city's giant nuclear plant out the window. The junior year geology major had a special fondness for radioactive elements and such. Aoi always said she should've gone into physics, but the brainiac said she preferred that as a 'hobby' instead.

 

They each dressed light: almost exact. Comfy white sneakers, jeans, and some band T-shirts. Yoshimi prepared for the spring night chill with a small denim jacket; Aoi did not, but neither did she care. She was always something of a nature gal: a tomboy.

 

A spider crept across the floor by Yoshimi's sneaker. She yelped, but soon after another sneaker tread came down to flatten it out of existence: Aoi had stomped on it. Yoshimi gasped in mock horror.

 

"You're such a bully Aoi."

"Please, you're the one who squashed that fly in the living room the other night."

"That's different. Flies can't be venomous."

"A venomous train spider huh? Plus, you're saying you're only gonna kills something if it can't fight back?"

 

The two laughed. They had been roommates for two years now at a cheap apartment in the city. Only recently did they start dating though. It took awhile, due in no small part to Aoi's pride and Yoshimi's shyness.

 

Yoshimi was the shorter, slimmer one. Her dark hair trailed to her shoulders. Aoi, a bit taller and athletically built, had a shorter cut of dark hair that went about halfway down her neck. Both shared the same shade of brown-eyes.

 

The train came to a stop.

 

"You sure you know where we're going Aoi?"

"Of course, I looked up the field and everything. No one goes by it, they say, so we'll be all alone with nature."

"I don't know..."

 

Aoi hoisted up her backpack on her shoulder.

 

"I'm sure it beats sitting through another one of my movie selections" said Aoi, snickering.

"Yeah the last one with the giant turtle wasn't really my style."

"Well your rom-coms aren't mine."

"That's why we take turns picking then isn't it?", said Yoshimi. She had a big smile on her face.

 

The two had another laugh, grabbed each others hands, and left the doors to their stop at this small, rustic town.

 

--==--==--==--

 

“Don’t touch it Aoi!”

 

“Relax Yoshimi. I’m not touching it, the stick is.”

 

And Aoi turned around and wiggled that short twig she found. The young woman had a big dumb grin on her face, as if she found a loophole to common sense and was proud about it.

 

Neither of them expected to see a meteor fall from the sky. That was exciting. Aoi insisted they run after it, and together the two found it crashed into a field a decent sprint away.

 

There it was, in a crater, shining a dull green. There Aoi was, about to poke it with a stick. She walked up to the hole in the earth with Yoshimi trailing behind.

 

“You shouldn’t even get near it though.” said Yoshimi, just a few seconds till her own curiosity beckoned her closer herself.

 

“Yoshimi I’ll be fine.”

 

“It could be radioactive.”

 

“It’s probably an alien.” Aoi said, snickering.

 

“If it is, then as a biology major you should know not to touch strange creatures!”

 

Aoi slid down the slope into the crater, still a few feet away from that silver rock.

 

“As a geology major, maybe you’re the one who should be poking it?”

 

Yoshimi chuckled. Even amid her frustration, Aoi could always squeeze a laugh out of her.

 

“If it scares you so much, go hide or something.”

“No.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Cause I want to make sure you’re ok dummy...” said Yoshimi, hiding her face behind clenched hands to her cheeks. She was bashful as always when it came to the sentimental. “And... maybe I’d like to see what happens too.”

 

“Ha! I knew it. Alright, have my back then.”

 

Yoshimi nodded. Aoi took a few steps closer. She kicked a stone and the two of them jumped, thinking the meteorite had moved for a second there. After laughing it off, Aoi gave it a poke. It wobbled, as any rock would on an unsteady surface. Yoshimi leaned in over the edge of the divot.

 

“See, it’s fine!”

 

Aoi poked it again, then again. At the fourth poke the rock burst open. Green light erupted from from the cracks in the meteorite, some weird sort of slime too.

 

“A-Aoi get outta there!” yelled Yoshimi.

 

Her girlfriend took a step closer instead. “Whoa Yoshimi come take a look at this it’s-”

 

The slime came to life. Too fast for either to react. By the time Yoshimi screamed, a gooey tentacle had already grabbed Aoi by the neck and tugged her close.

 

“Y-Yoshimi! Help!” cried Aoi.

 

The myriad wiggling tendrils of slime inched towards her face. Aoi grabbed one of them and it slipped through the cracks in her fingers to reform shortly after, thick as before.

 

Yoshimi crawled backwards. She wanted to help, but the green mass was growing; its thin appendages flailing and spinning. Some primitive part of her mind held her back. It was that little lizard brain in every human’s skull that convinces them not to check out that shadow in the corner of your bedroom.

 

Yoshimi reached out, but froze in place.

 

The slime started to fill the crater with its gooey being. Aoi stopped moving in its bulk, though there was still panic in those brown eyes of hers. They stared right at Yoshimi and the un-ensnared woman felt pangs of guilt. The slime sucked Aoi in up to her neck.

 

It was too late; it had to be. She had to get outta there. Yoshimi turned heel and ran the other way fast as she could. By the time she worked up the courage to turn back for a look, Aoi was gone. In her lover’s place was a puddle growing out of the crater.