- Text Size +

(Chores 1)


Being a house husband was something Zack knew he would eventually end up doing. Besides the fact that he was at home a lot more than her due to what their jobs entailed, he was usually the cleaner of the two of them. He wasn’t a neat freak, but he did like to make sure the floors were clean, the trash was taken out, the dishes were done, and laundry was done. Chloe and he usually had a rather unfair split of the chores where Zack did all of that and Chloe did the one thing he had no ability to do - cooking. Now that he was a standing knee high to his wife, they took the opportunity to rebalance the chores to be more fair,


He honestly felt it was unfair to Chloe who had opted to do more for his sake.


“I could do the dishes too, you know,” he said while seated atop a moving robot vacuum. He was enjoying a calming ride as the autonomous machine sucked up the dust and dirt off the floor. He could see from his perspective that Chloe was struggling with figuring out how to work the dishwasher.


“No. I can handle it. This is just the first time we’ve ever had a dishwasher. It’s supposed to be easier than all the handwashing you used to do, right? Just leave it to me,” she strained her eyes to read the manual to find the instructions on how to get the appliance running.


“Cooking, trash, cleaning the bath, and even the dishes… You sure you aren’t taking too much?” Zack jumped off the moving robot and dashed in the opposite direction it was moving to avoid getting knocked over by it. He had arrived at his destination, the white rug in the middle of the living area of their apartment. He glanced over to the kitchen where he had a clear view of his wife’s confusion as she hesitantly hit the wrong button on the dishwasher. “It feels wrong making you do all of this.”


Chloe still refused his offer. “Well, you can’t exactly lift the trash bags or climb in and out of the bathtub on your own. I told you, don’t worry. You’ve done everything when we were living together before the wedding. I can handle the chores while your small.”


She had a point. He couldn’t even physically do the chores anymore at his size. Or at the very least, he couldn’t do them easily. Even the dishes, which were over half his size, were something he couldn’t lift in and out of the sink without risk of breaking them and hurting himself. The only chores she left him with were cleaning the floors and folding the laundry. He couldn’t even use the washing machine and dryer because lugging the laundry basket over to the machine was a heavy task given its weight, and getting things out of the machine was impossible given how the washer loaded from the top.


Zack relented. He appreciated his wife’s proactiveness and kindness. He wanted to make it up to her despite the fact that she felt like she was doing this to make it up to him.


At the very least, he still had one chore he knew Chloe never didn’t like to bother with.


“Oof… Hup! It’s like folding a bunch of blankets,” he chuckled as he folded his wife’s V-neck shirts. Each one was twice as long as he was tall and many times wider. Rather than clothes, they really did seem like blankets. He could wrap himself in any one of them and take a comfy nap if he wanted. It almost made him wish the weather got colder so Chloe could bring out the warmer and fluffier sweaters she had for him to see for himself how good they would be for sleeping.


Beside Zack was a mountain of clothes that was actually a few inches taller than he was. Chloe’s laundry that she had left piling up had finally been washed and dried, so he had managed to convince her to let him fold them.


“I swear, all I need are my business clothes, and I use the dry cleaners for those. You really don’t have to fold my clothes for me,” she told him from the kitchen. Still, he could hear the appreciation in her voice. “Don’t overwork yourself over there, alright?”


That was what he was trying to tell her. The two of them clicked so well together that both of them knew their words went in one ear and out the other when it came to their decision.


“Oh, there’s no issue. Actually, I feel like I’m enjoying this more now than ever before,” smirked Zack as he lifted up one of Chloe’s bras. The purple flowery design was one he remembered from their college years. He couldn’t stop himself from grinning as his brain processed that these things were capable of holding breasts that were as big as him if not bigger…


… Definitely bigger, he confirmed. He remembered being able to grab and caress them in his hands before. Now, he wouldn’t even be able to wrap both of his arms around a single one.


He was so lost in his thoughts, he didn’t notice Chloe had finally gotten the dishwasher running until her body blocked the sunlight from the window. The shadow blocking his light caught his attention while he was still holding her bras.


“Heheh,” his wife had caught him. There was a bemused smile on her face. “I see what you meant now by enjoying this more. You can be such a horn dog. That’s not even my favorite bra too.”


He didn’t deny it. “Wait until I get to your panties. I know you’ve still got that lovely number from last year.”


“Well someone’s a cheeky perv,” Chloe got down just so she could pinch his butt. Considering how small he was, her fingers pinched his entire waist instead. “Just don’t make a mess on my clean clothes if you actually do end up getting too excited.”


He’d consider it. The fact that Chloe had given him her permission showed just how open the two of them were in their relationship. He was sure normal married couples wouldn’t act like them, but they weren’t an ordinary pair anyways. And it wasn’t just him.


“I’d say the same to you. I saw what you did to my old shirt the other night...”


“I’m busted?” she laughed as she handed the next bra over to him. She didn’t put it in her hands though. She casually released it above his head so that it fell over him, blinding him for a moment. “Well, you’re not using it right now, so my point still stands. Don’t dirty up my clothes. And I’ll clean that dress shirt later, I promise.”


She’d take it through dry cleaning, no doubt about it.