- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I figured it was time to finish this little thought of a story I had. It was something to get me past my writers block and was incredibly fun to write. Thank you to everyone who read, reviewed, and email me; that was super motivating.

Added Jan 11, 2020 [Vore, Violent, Crush, Humiliation]

 

Carmen was distracted. Her heart was flooded with guilt as well as excitement. It was a strange combination that made her sick to her stomach. She couldn’t believe that she had just killed five more people, eating and crushing them. It was surreal. But she also couldn’t believe how incredibly fun it had been.

Carmen walked into her living room and noticed that the hardwood floors looked incredible, better than they had ever looked since she moved into the house. She smiled in approval as she looked across the room. “Wow, I guess hiring a cleaning service was worth it. I should have done it ages ago.” 

Carmen pursed her lip when she had the awkward realization that the crew that had done this good job was now dead. “Hmm, yeah...” she bit her lip and paused, raising her eyebrows, “maybe I shouldn’t have done that.” She was going to have a tough time getting tinies to clean for her again in the future if no one ever returned from her house. Carmen recognized that she would have to exercise some self-control and not touch the other crew in the kitchen. So she put on her game face and went to check on them.

When the working tinies felt the floor begin to rumble, they scrambled out of the way as the colossal housewife approached. Accidents were rare for them, but still, they wanted to take precaution, especially around a new client. Carmen entered the room without much fanfare. She paused in the doorway and looked in amazement at their progress. “My goodness! You guys have been working hard!” she beamed with an overcompensating voice. “You even got all the little crumbs out from under the fridge and the stove!” The little workers gave her a nod or a thumbs up and kept working, pushing all the dirt and crumbs in a pile to be vacuumed later. 

The foreman, Dave, spoke up, “Thank you Mrs. Collins, the five of us should be wrapped up in about half an hour unless there is anything else?”

“Oh no,” Carmen shook her head, “everything is just so wonderful. The living room floor looks amazing. In fact, I let the other crew go home already, they just left.”

“They left?” asked Dave. “Why wouldn’t Kevin check in with me first?”

“Oh,” Carmen laughed nervously, “I told them not to bother you, I told Kevin I would smooth it all over with you.” Dave kept looking at Carmen in confusion. She could see he was perplexed but she didn’t want to keep engaging him. “Well don’t mind me, I’m just here to make a sandwich, I’ll do my best to stay out of your way.”

Dave nodded his head as the giantess gingerly stepped past him, her booming footsteps no less terrifying. She went to the fridge and grabbed peanut butter, jelly, and the loaf of bread that was on the counter. She was careful not to step in the pile of dirt that was directly below her. Sitting down at her kitchen table, she started fiddling with the bag of bread. Now that the colossal woman was done walking around, the crew felt safe enough to get back to work.

“Hey, what’s this?” said Amber, one of the tiny crew members. She was pointing to one splotch nearby when she noticed another one in the distance.

“Oh my fucking god,” said the other tiny, Susan, “that giant bitch is tracking shit all over the floor!” 

“Ah, man…,” Amber said, before pausing, “oh no…,” Amber wheezed

“What?” Susan asked, noticing Amber’s face drooping. 

 “I think this is blood!” Amber answered calmly.

“No way…,” Susan responded in disbelief.

Both tiny cleaners looked over at the giantess sitting in her kitchen chair as she fumbled with stuff on the table. The giant housewife’s legs were folded under her chair, revealing the very dirty, and very incriminating, soles of her slippers. Carmen had been so wrapped up in her thoughts and emotions that she had completely forgotten to clean the bottom of her slipper after stomping the other tiny crew member.

“Oh my god…,” muttered Amber.

“Yeah, we gotta get out of here…,” said Susan, grabbing Amber’s arm and running for the others.

Dave was trying to reach Kevin on his cell phone when the girls approached him. He started to speak when he was abruptly interrupted with hushed whispers, as if the giant woman could hear them. “Quick, get a hold of the others and let’s get out of here. Mrs. Collins is lying, the other crew didn’t go home, they’re dead, she killed them.”

“What?” asked Dave. “That can’t be true, are you sure?”

“Well considering what’s left of them is on the bottom of her shoe, yeah, I’m pretty fucking sure.”

Dave glanced at the colossal slippers in the distance. His heart sank and he became short of breath. “Oh my god,” he said nervously, “okay, let’s get the others and let’s figure a way to sneak out without her noticing.”

Carmen was about to take a bite of her peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Even after having eaten her plate of food in the bedroom, she was still hungry. Her hungry tummy may be what caused her to overload her sandwich with too much jelly. Her eyes were often bigger than her stomach. This instance was no different as the strawberry goop spilled out the sides of her sandwich as she brought it to her watering mouth. She bit down and the jelly dripped and oozed between her teeth. The sticky substance fell from her lips as she chewed. Two thick clumps of strawberry jelly dribbled down her chin and plopped on her chest, landing in her cleavage.

“Oh, son of a bitch…,” the giant called out in an irritated tone. She set her heaping sandwich down and started swiping the jelly up with her finger, sucking it clean with each pass. After cleaning out the majority of her cleavage with her finger and wiping her chin, she looked around but couldn’t find what she was looking for. “Damn it, I forgot to get a napkin.”

Carmen slid her chair back, the loud noise startled the five tiny cleaning personnel. They stopped and looked back at the source of the sound, frozen in fear that she’d notice them. Instead, the giant woman paused as she noticed something she had been tracking all over the floor. Her face sunk and her mouth opened in a horrified gasp as she remembered what it was. Instantly, she looked up, locking eyes with the five terrified tinies trying to sneak out.

“Oh no you don’t!” Carmen called as she quickly stood up.

“Move it!” Dave yelled as the five tinies dispersed.

“I know what it looks like!” Carmen called. “I can explain!”

Carmen quickly stomped over to them. Each footfall was like a horrifying earthquake that shook their souls. One of them, thinking quickly, ran underneath the stove, completely out of view from the titanic housewife. The other four were about to round the corner of the doorway just as Carmen slammed her gigantic slipper down in front of them, knocking them to the floor.

THUD!

“And just where do you think you’re going?” asked the giantess with her arms folded. “I didn’t say you were done yet!” The little people tried to stand back up but Carmen knocked them over with her slipper again. “Come on, guys. I asked a question! This isn’t about what was on the bottom of my house shoe is it?”

“You said you could explain, so explain!” yelled Susan on the ground,trying to get back up.

“Okay,” Carmen dropped her hands to her sides in defeat. “I killed your friends, your co-workers, alright?” she said as she shrugged her shoulders in a dismissive gesture. The little people at her feet started screaming at her, yelling at her, and crying. “Hey, I said I could explain it… I never said it was a good explanation or that you would like it!”

“So what happens now?” asked a very nervous Susan. She was reeling from Carmen’s revelation and recognizing that she was at her mercy.

“Well, I was going to let you guys go after work, but now…” Carmen said, swinging her arms up in disbelief, “now I have to kill you guys too.”

“But why? I-I don’t understand!”

“Well, for starters,” scoffed Carmen, “I can’t have word getting out that I kill my service people. I’d never get anybody back here to clean my floors again! And if you guys are dead, it will be a secret, our little secret. I can just say that you left after a job well done and then I don’t know what happened. Maybe there was a traffic accident? I don’t know, I don’t know a good excuse yet!”

“Ma’am, we swear, swear to god, that we won’t say a word to anybody!” Dave yelled up to her.

“Will you guys come back to clean my house?” Carmen asked with raised eyebrows. There was a long pause from the group of tinies as they all looked at each other, not sure what to say. “See! You paused! I know you wouldn’t come back.”

“Of course we will!” one of them blurted.

“Then why’d you pause?” Carmen asked, crossing her arms again. There was another slight pause before they nervously started stuttering incoherent babble, trying to come up with an excuse for the giant woman. “See! You’re doing it again!” Carmen shook her head. “Just come here and let’s get you taken care of.”

Carmen slightly lifted her slipper and knocked it into the tiny group, forcing them to stumble to the ground in a nice little group. She was a little slower with her belly in the way and she didn’t want them trying to run as she was reaching for them.

From under the stove, Nick watched his friends get snatched up by the giantess. One by one, the screaming little people were plucked up by her. He could barely hear their muffled screams as they were stuffed into her fist, where they were violently pressed into the soft flesh of her hand. 

“Gotcha!” said the giantess with a smile, completely satisfied with herself. Nick hated the smug look on Carmen’s face, he so badly wanted to smack it off of her. But life was cruel and his lot was to suffer, being an inch tall, in an unjust world. That fact was made clear by the fact that he now found himself hiding under the sadistic woman’s appliances. The whole contrast of their lives made him livid in this instance. The unfairness of it all.

Carmen grabbed a tupperware container and set it on the table. She hovered her fist over it and dumped the little people out of her hand. The screams as they tumbled out of her palm made her smile with amusement. She folded her arms and leaned on the table, hovering her face over the trapped tinies as they stood up. She flicked her finger against the container, making them fall back down. Carmen laughed sharply through her nose, causing a gust of wind to blow all around the tinies.

Carmen’s stomach rumbled, she was still hungry. She looked over at her dripping pb&j sandwich but it didn’t look appetizing to her anymore. However, eyeing the tiny people in the container made her mouth start to water.

“You,” the giantess said, pointing to the only other tiny man besides Dave. “Take off your clothes, hurry.” 

“W-what are you going to do?” he sputtered weakly.

“I said hurry up!” Carmen spat. Her mouth was watering so badly that some spit dribbled down her chin but she didn’t seem to notice or even care. But it certainly frightened the tiny man that she ordered to strip. “I’m not going to try and fight it anymore. I’ve made up my mind.” Carmen rested her head in her hands. “You lucky four are going to be my afternoon snacks.” The chorus of protests and screaming made Carmen roll her eyes. “I guess I shouldn’t have told you that, huh?”

Amid the panic, the singled out little man was currently down to his boxers. He looked up at the giantess nervously. The weight of her gaze made his stomach sink, his whole body trembled in fear. Carmen sighed and rolled her eyes again. “Take off all your clothes, little man.” As he did so, Carmen watched with amusement as he got completely naked. She raised her eyes slightly. “Wow, not bad for such a little guy,” she quipped as she reached for him.

The others ran for the sides of the plastic container as her gigantic fingers invaded the sky above. The naked man was pinched between the colossal pads of her finger and thumb and lifted up to her face. Carmen rolled him around between her fingers so she could closely examine him. He was trim and looked clean.

“You look like you outta taste good…,” she said with a dreamy smile.

She pinched his legs together and let him dangle in front of her eyes. He flailed and screamed but Carmen’s face didn’t respond other than a couple light blinks as she watched him squirm and struggle in her grip. Then she dramatically lifted him above her face as she tilted her head back and opened her mouth wide. The tiny man didn’t even have time to scream before he was released. His stomach flipped as he free fell toward her mouth. The giant pink pad of her tongue came closer and closer until…

PLOP!

He landed with a soft wet splash on her tongue. He tried to move but her saliva was way too thick. One second later, she pulled him into her mouth and swished him around. He was completely drenched in the thick liquid. Breathing was difficult to do without swallowing a ton of her spit. Even if he managed to get a quick gasp, it was nothing but hot humid air from her mouth.

Carmen smiled, closed her eyes, and swallowed. He was forced down her throat along with gallons of saliva. The tinies in the tupperware watched in horror as a lump traveled down Carmen’s throat. She ran her fingers down her neck, tracing her tiny snack’s journey to her tummy. When she felt him hit her stomach, she opened her eyes and looked back at her remaining morsels. She swirled her finger around in the container, teasing them and chasing them.

“He was goooooood…” Carmen let out a satisfied sigh. “Huh...I didn’t even learn his name. That seems kinda rude.” Her inquisitive face switched to a smile as she shrugged her shoulders. “Oh well, that was still totally worth it. And you know what? You guys do taste better without clothes on. So,” Carmen situated herself more intimidatingly over them, “all of you, take off your clothes. I have a couple things I want to try and I don’t want to waste any opportunities. I’ll be right back.” In an instant, her face was gone, leaving the three terrified people alone briefly.

“What are you doing?!” said Susan as she watched both Dave and Amber taking their clothes off.

“She said,”-

“Who cares what she said! I’m not giving her the satisfaction. If I’m going to die today, then it’s going to be on my terms. And I’m going to die with some dignity,” Susan said defiantly. Amber and Dave paused for a moment but kept taking off their clothes. Susan was astonished. “How can you guys give up like this? Have you really just accepted your fate so easily?”

“I just want to get this over with,” said Dave. “Maybe she’ll make it quick if we cooperate…”

“I am so tired of my life, being a tiny person,” agreed Amber. She was shaking and trembling but looked okay with everything. “I just want to be done, to be out. I’m so exhausted from living in fear...”

“How can either of you say that?” Susan asked with astonishment. She couldn’t believe what she was hearing.

Then, just as fast as she had left, Carmen’s gigantic face came back into view. “Alright I’m back! The first thing I want to do is-” Carmen stopped as she noticed two tiny naked people and one fully clothed tiny person. “What is this?” asked Carmen. “Why aren’t you out of your clothes yet?”

“I’m not doing it,” Susuan said, afraid to even make eye contact with the giant woman. “If you want to eat me, kill me or whatever, then I’m going out with dignity.”

“Oh,” Carmen said, pausing to think for a moment, “I see,” Carmen sighed, nodding her head a couple times. Then, in the blink of an eye, her giant finger knocked Susan over and pressed down on her legs, snapping both of them. “I said to take your clothes off.” She removed her finger and smiled. She pointed to Dave and Amber. “You two, take her clothes off for me.”

Amid the screams of pain and agony from Susan, Carmen watched stoically from above as the other two tore her clothes off. It hurt really bad when they tried to pull off her pants from her smashed legs. None of it affected Carmen though, he feelings of any guilt or remorse were completely overshadowed by her hunger and desire to eat these little people as snacks. 

“Much better,” Carmen smiled, looking at the naked Susan. The giant woman narrowed her eyes and playfully smirked at her.

Moving her attention on to the tiny man, the giantess picked him up out of the container. “So, Dave was it?” she asked, dropping him onto a spongy surface. “I can’t thank you enough for such a clean house. You guys did really great work.” The giantess reached into the container again to grab Amber. “And don’t worry, I’ll be sure to leave a good review!” she chuckled softly. “But at the moment, I can’t help but think you two would pair nicely with my bagel.” 

Carmen dropped Amber onto the same spongey surface as Dave. Looking around, they saw the ring shaped dough they were on. Dave was on one side while Amber was on the other. They looked at each other, wondering what to do. Meanwhile, the giantess above was moving and grabbing stuff.

Carmen pulled the lid off her strawberry flavored cream cheese and stuck a butter knife into the gooey substance. The knife hovered over the two people on the bagel before landing on Dave and smothering him in cream cheese. The knife glided over him multiple times, pressing him deeper and deeper into the bagel. The cream cheese acted like a thick glue that kept him in place, it was too thick for him to escape, he just wasn’t strong enough.

Once the initial shock of seeing what was happening wore off, Amber came to her senses and realized she had to get out of there. She quickly scrambled to the edge of the bagel and was about to leap off when a giant metallic surface blocked her way. Carmen used the butter knife to scoot the tiny woman back into position.

“Ah, ah, ah….,” Carmen smiled. “Not so fast there, little girl.” Carmen couldn’t help but slightly giggle at the tiny woman’s futile attempts of escape.

Once Amber was back where she wanted her, Carmen used her thumb to press her deep into the doughy surface. Amber could barely react as she saw the titanic pad of the giatness’s thumb coming down on top of her. An insurmountable amount of pain shot through Amber’s body like she had never felt before. The tiny woman was sure her body was going to pop under the pressure, but it didn’t. And just when she was about to black out from the pain, the giantess removed her thumb.

Amber was too tired and in too much pain to move. She opened her eyes to see the giant housewife smiling in satisfaction. Amber was effectively buried in the bagel. The little woman’s heart sank and her stomach felt sick as she realized it was over. There was no way she could escape. The fact that she was going to die hit her like a pile of bricks. This was how it was going to end, she was going to be eaten on a bored housewife’s bagel.

The two tines on the bagel were coming to terms with their fate when they saw Carmen’s mouth open wide bare her teeth over them. Everything seemed like it was happening in slow motion. The giantess’s lips were pulled back into a cruel smile. Her teeth glistened with saliva. Her nose blew hot air over them as she suppressed a small giggle before biting down. The bite engulfed Dave entirely.

Amber watched as Carmen’s lips closed around her bite of food. The giantess’s teeth tore the dough completely in two and her lips smashed into the cream. The giant woman’s face pulled away as she started chewing the morsel with a smile.

“Mmmmmm....,” Carmen moaned, “This is really hitting the spot!” She chewed her food and the little man inside to shred before swallowing. “Ahh…,” she gasped, revealing an empty mouth.

Amber emptied her bladder in morbid fear at the ghastly sight before her. She never imagined she would be eaten in someone’s food when she came to work today. Five years working for this company and this was the result of her loyalty… never calling in sick… never doing bad work.

Amber’s fleeting thought on the unfairness of her life was interrupted as Carmen’s colossal mouth came back for another bite. The trapped woman saw her nose pass overhead, followed by her lips and death dealing teeth. Once inside, Amber saw the roof of the giant woman’s dripping wet mouth. Amber’s breathing was fluttering and her heart pounded painfully, she was having a panic attack.

Then everything went black as the giantess closed her mouth.

Amber closed her eyes and braced for the worst. The sound of sloshing and chewing deafened her tiny ears. She was rolled and swished all around the wet cavern of Carmen’s mouth as her teeth mercilessly tore apart the bagel. The amount of wet goop, a mixture of saliva and chewed food, was building up more and more. Amber couldn’t see anything in the dark cavern of her giant captor’s mouth, but she could feel things piling up more and more on her.

Then Amber felt herself being pulled to the back of the giant’s mouth, toward her throat. Amber was in disbelief, how had she not been chewed up? She didn’t want to be swallowed alive! She clawed and clamored with all of her might to get back up into Carmen’s mouth in the hopes of being ground up between her giant teeth. The more she tried to climb, the further toward Carmen’s throat she slid. No… she didn’t want to suffer in the pit of Carmen’s stomach while she waited to die; either drowning in its contents or slowly being burned by her stomach acids. 

The last thing Amber did was cry as she disappeared down Carmen’s colossal throat. The strong muscles of the giant’s throat pushed and pulled at the tiny woman, cracking her ribs and suffocating her. After a few seconds Amber plopped into Carmen’s titanic stomach where she caught a few breaths of the rancid air around her. Slowly, her skin and her eyes started to burn as she tried to stay afloat, splashing in the slosh of food and… other people… in Carmen’s belly.

“Oh, that was good!” Carmen said, tossing the rest of the bagel in her mouth and chewing it.

With a loud gulp, Amber could hear the rest of the bagel coming down the giantess’s throat. Amber didn’t know what to do… where could she go to get out of the way? She knew survival was futile but…

PLOP

Bits of chewed up food rained down on the tiny woman, burying her in the wet mush. Then everything started to swish around and Amber was tossed to and fro in the giant woman’s stomach. Carmen must be moving, she thought.

Carmen was indeed moving about. She walked back over to the suffering woman in the tupperware container. But Carmen’s excited smile turned to a frown when she noticed that the little person wasn’t moving.

“Great,” Carmen signed, “she’s dead.” There was a lot of blood everywhere, so Carmen wasn’t sure if the tiny woman died from shock or from massive blood loss, either way she looked at it as a learning lesson for next time. “Well, down the garbage disposal with you, I suppose,” Carmen said as she dumped the tiny body down the sink and flicked a switch, the disposal roaring to life. Then she rinsed out the tupperware and set it in the sink.

Carmen wiped her hand and was quite content with herself. She even got a clean house out of the deal. She noticed the pile of dirt in front of the stove and fridge that the tiny cleaners had piled up. She shook her head and walked out of the room, she couldn’t believe how dirty it was under there.

Nick, who was still hiding underneath the fridge and had witnessed everything, was mortified with terror. He had to escape, but could not risk being noticed by the titanic woman. After Carmen left the kitchen, Nick hadn’t heard anything for quite a while, he wanted to run toward the door, but was fearful that Carmen would soon return. Nick contemplated what to do as his heart beat loud and hard.

Amber was still being sloshed around as Carmen walked about her home. The little woman’s strength was giving out and she was starting to lose consciousness. Her paddling became weaker and weaker and eventually she started to slip deeper into the sludge of Carmen’s stomach, where she would ultimately die and finally be at peace. No longer would she be in danger from the giants in this world… and with that comforting thought, Amber died.

Nick, on the other hand, had been under the fridge for a solid five minutes without any sign of the giant housewife. He was starting to worry that he was losing his window of opportunity. So counting to three, he dashed out from under the fridge and ran for the door. It was almost comical to see the tiny man run as fast as the tiny man’s legs could carry him. 

He had just made it past the huge pile of dirt on the floor, when he felt the soul crushing booms of gigantic footsteps. Carmen was coming and he had to hide quickly to avoid being spotted by the colossal woman. He stopped dead in his tracks and retreated toward the fridge. The booms came faster and faster and his mind told him that he didn’t have time to make it. So he dove into the pile of dirt and played dead in the hopes that the titanic housewife wouldn’t see him.

And he was right, the housewife never saw his tiny body among the pile of dirt under her as the vacuum cleaner roared to life. 

Turning his head, he saw the vacuum attachment coming for him and the pile of dirt. Before he could even think about what to do, he felt himself being pulled toward the orifice of the attachment. Then, faster than he could imagine, he was wicked through the air and into the house into the labyrinth of the vacuum cleaner. A few days inside with no food or water would surely be the death of him.

With the dirt pile cleaned up, Carmen smiled.

“There,” she said with a smile, “now the house is cleaner than it’s ever been! I’ll definitely have to hire a maid service again. Hopefully they believe my story.”


Chapter End Notes:

 

Thanks for reading! Leave a comment if you liked it!