- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is primarily a foot and vore centric story. So if you're not interested in those things, then you probably won't enjoy it that much.

This is just a short story to get my juices flowing again, so there will only be a small handful of chapters to follow. Most of which will be focused on vore.

Also, the "giantess" in this story is a normal sized person. The rest of the characters are shrunken.

Leave a comment or email me if you liked it, thanks! giantessandfeet@gmail.com

Author's Chapter Notes:

Added September 26, 2020 [F/f, Feet, Crush]

 

“Just one maid?” the female voice asked over the phone, “We find they are way more efficient in teams of 10 or more when it comes to serving our… ahem… larger clients.”

“No, no,” Carmen replied, “one maid will be more than sufficient, I think. What time will he or she be here?”

“We will send Sophia,” the receptionist replied, “we can have her there at 10am, if that works for you? She’s one of our newest recruits, but she is determined to move ahead in this company, she’s a real go-getter!”

Carmen looked at the clock, it was a little after 9. “10am works great. It sounds like I’m really going to like little miss Sophia.”

“We hope so!” said the voice on the other line. “Everything is all set, just sit back, relax, and let us handle the dirty work for you. And please let us know if we can assist you with anything else!”

Carmen smiled at the corny line and hung up the phone. Her stomach started to growl hungrily.

“Shoot, it’s 9:15 and I haven’t eaten anything yet!” she said, slowly making her way into the kitchen. She rummaged through the cabinets but couldn’t find anything good to eat. Then she poked around the fridge a little but couldn’t find anything in there either. Then, looking at the bananas on the counter, her mouth started to water. Which was strange because she hated bananas, she couldn’t stand them. The only reason she kept them in the house was for her husband. 

“Huh, how weird, I think this pregnancy is really messing with my taste buds,” she said to herself. She grabbed a banana and began peeling it. Her mouth was watering and saliva began pooling in anticipation of the tasty snack. Her fingers couldn’t peel it fast enough! She was just about to take a bite when the doorbell rang.

She looked at the clock, it was only 9:30. “Who in the world could that be?” she wondered as she set her banana down and walked to the front door. She opened it, but saw no one there. “Huh, weird…” she said suspiciously. She scanned the area but found no one around. That is, until she heard a little voice from below. She looked down, and there on the ground, before the threshold of her door, stood a tiny little one inch woman.

“Are you Sophia?” the giant woman asked.

“Yes, ma’am!” said the tiny Sophia.

Carmen scrunched her face in visible confusion, “Oh, I’m sorry, I wasn’t expecting you until 10.”

“I know, but I’d really like to get a head start on things!” said the tiny maid, crossing the threshold with her supplies and entering the giant woman’s home.

Carmen smiled, this little Sophia really was a go-getter! “By all means, come on in,” said the giantess. 

Sophia stood before the very large and powerful bare feet of the titanic woman before her. The giantess’s toes flexed and curled, drumming up and down, causing a slight vibration in the floor. Sophia never quite got used to how big regular sized people were.

“So… uh, where would you like me to start, ma’am?” Sophia asked, snapping out of her daze.

“Right here is fine,” replied the colossal home owner. “This hardwood floor needs a good scrubbing. I usually do it, but haven’t been able to for a couple weeks now, with the pregnancy and everything. I’m sure they’re quite dirty.”

Sophia looked out at the wood that covered the floor of the giant home. It extended all the way from the entry and into the living room. It would take her hours to get it all done. But Sophia was not one to back down from a challenge.

“Yes, ma’am,” she slowly nodded her head.

“Good!” the giantess replied, “If you need me, I’ll be in the kitchen.”

“And may I say,” added Sophia, “you carry your pregnancy really well! You’re stunning!”

“Oh? Well,” said Carmen, blushing a little, “thank you for saying so. You’re very kind.” She knew Sophia was laying it on thick, but she already really liked her.

Carmen turned on her heels and walked away from the tiny maid. Sophia was truly humbled by the earth-shaking booms that her giant boss’s feet created when they hit the ground with every step. With each stomp, Sophia watched the massive bare heels come crashing down as the titanic sole quickly followed. For as often as Sophia was at the feet of her superiors in the world, she counted herself lucky not to have been stepped on. Although, to be fair, she had gotten quite skilled at avoiding the feet of those bigger than her.

Carmen came back into the kitchen where her banana was still waiting for her. But this time, she felt different, the banana no longer looked appealing to her. She picked it up and looked at it and the sight, and even the smell repulsed her. “Ugh, how was I ever going to eat this piece of crap?” she said before tossing it in the trash. She rubbed her tummy and sighed, “These cravings are just insane! I can’t keep up with them! Let’s see, what else do we have?”

Searching high and low, and finally in the refrigerator again, Carmen spied some delicious looking dill pickles. “Oh my god, yes!” she shrieked in excitement and yanked the jar from the door. One by one, Carmen gulped down the pickles. Chewing them up quickly and barely swallowing before she was on to the next. She was eating so fast that she forgot to breathe. After 4 pickles, she was satisfied. 

She sat there, at her kitchen table, breathing heavily, recuperating from her strange craving. She sat there for a few more minutes, on her phone, scrolling through Instagram. After some time had gone past, the smell of the still open pickle jar began to repulse her. Carmen scrunched her nose in disgust and put the lid back on. She put it back in the fridge and closed the door. The smell was gone, but she was starting to feel a little nauseous. Combined with that, she was starting to feel really irritable.

“Ugh…,” she sighed, mumbling to herself, “I don’t think eating pickles was such a good idea, time to lay down on the couch. But first, let’s check on little Sophia and see how she’s doing.” 

Sophia was busy at work, but the tiny maid was frustrated with how slow the super powered scrubber was cleaning the floor. It had to be super powered because of how small it was, still, it’s power paled in comparison to a normal sized tool. Being tiny wasn’t always practical. In fact, it hardly ever was.

The floor began to rumble; relatively soft thuds quickly grew into powerful booms of thunder as the gigantic housewife came around the corner. Sophia stopped working as Carmen’s massive feet came to a thunderous stop just before her. Carmen stopped so her little maid was just in view before her massive tummy overshadowed her. Sophia looked up to see the disgusted face of her client glowering down at her. Sophia wondered what could possibly be wrong, but then saw Carmen look at her Apple Watch.

“Seriously?” asked Carmen, scowling back down at the tiny woman. “It’s already 10:15 and that’s all you have done?”

“Well, yeah, I-,”

“I thought you were some sort of go-getter!” the giantess scoffed. “At this rate, you’ll be here for days!”

“I’m sorry, ma’am, but-”

“Never mind the floor,” the giant woman interrupted, “I’ve got something else for you to do. Something that might be more suited for you.”

“Yes! Anything!” the little maid shouted. She would do anything to get paid, and hopefully earn a bonus too.

“Well, I also talked to your agency about having you clean my feet. So why don’t we get started on that?” The giantess asked, but it was more of a suggestion than a question.

“C-clean… your feet?” asked the bewildered tiny woman. She took her eyes off the face of the giant woman and glanced at the titanic feet before her. Carmen’s colossal toes were stoically resting in place, like giant orbs carved of marble. And aside from walking barefoot on the floor, Carmen’s feet really weren’t all that dirty. Still, Sophia hesitated at the thought. She’d never had to clean a client's feet before, she’d never even been asked! “We don’t really do that…” the tiny woman said nervously, her heart beginning to pound. 

“Why not?” Carmen frowned disapprovingly at her tiny maid. “It’s cleaning isn’t it? How hard can it be?”

“I mean, it’s just-”

“I’ll give you a good tip if you do.” Carmen said, smirking. “Come on, it won’t be that hard. In fact, I even think you might like it a little!”

Carmen drummed her toes up and down and smiled as she began walking away. Sophia’s heart was racing with nervousness. What was that supposed to mean? Again, the tiny maid intently watched the giantess’s feet as they carried the colossal woman away, almost effortlessly. Each glimpse of Carmen’s soles as she took her next step was mesmerizing to Sophia. Imagining being caught under one of them sent chills down her spine.

Sophia bit her lip and ran after the giant woman. She would do almost anything to get a good tip, usually a dollar or two. Tinies usually worked for less than a dollar a day, so a couple bucks was worth a lot to them.

Carmen sat in a recliner and rested her bare feet on their sides so her soles would cascade over the approaching maid. Sophia didn’t even know where to begin, Carmen’s feet were enormous and she was barely the size of her toes. Even though she was overwhelmed, the maid began grabbing bits of lint, dust, and dirt. Carmen’s soles were soft and doughy, making it easy to remove the filth from her feet.

“That’s it, Soph,” muttered Carmen, “that’s all the crap I can’t get anymore.”

Sophia looked up at the giantess, who was watching her intently. Carmen’s arm was holding her face as it rested on the armrest of her chair. She was lazily enjoying the sensation of having her feet tended to.

“I haven’t been able to clean or moisturize my feet properly for a couple weeks now. I’m sure they smell a bit, but you don’t mind, do you?” asked Carmen, almost sleepily. 

“It- it’s fine…,” Sophia muttered, noticing the slight musty odor for the first time. Her feet didn’t smell bad per se, but it was noticeable.

“I’ve never had a tiny person clean my feet. Actually, this is the first time I’ve ever hired a maid. Lucky for me there were only tiny ones left! If I had known how cheap you guys were to hire, honestly, I would have done it a lot sooner.” 

Sophia said nothing in return and kept pulling bits of dirt from Carmen’s feet. She kept thinking about what she found her doing, where she was at this exact moment. How did she let this transpire? She went from cleaning a floor to servicing Carmen’s feet. She shook her head and kept thinking about how degrading it was; being reduced to picking the filth of the feet of a bored housewife. It wasn’t exactly how she planned on spending her day. Sophia wanted to move up in the company, she wanted to get into the cutthroat industry of cleaning… not become a…, a…, uh- well..., a servant.

Sophia was deep in thought, but dutifully kept to her task. Suddenly, Carmen flexed her toes and scrunched her soles, frightening the tiny maid servant. Sophia yelped and fell backward against the opposite sole behind her. The tiny woman’s heart was racing and her bladder felt like it was about to release from sheer terror. Sophia looked up at Carmen and saw her sleepy eyes still watching her.

“Come on, Soph, already taking a break? You just started,” Carmen muttered, scrunching her feet closer together over the maid. “Now, keep going before I make you lick my feet.” Carmen closed her eyes drearily, still smiling from her quip.

Sophia was stunned. Was Carmen serious? It was one thing to clean her feet, but she would never lick them! She couldn’t even imagine being asked such a thing! Sophia stood back up, and regained her composure. She was a little angry with Carmen for saying such a humiliating thing. And she was a little angry with herself for allowing herself to be put in such a compromising situation. She was upset with the whole situation.

“Sophia!” called Carmen sternly, “I don’t feel you working. What am I paying you for?”

“S-sorry,” was all the maid could mumble before getting back to work peeling more lint, dirt, and crumbs from the feet of her boss. Sophia’s heart sank. Why didn’t she speak up? Why did she readily obey again? Should she speak up now? What would happen if she didn’t obey Carmen? The worst thing that could happen was she could get fired and lose her pay for the day. But at this point, Sophia thought it might be worth quitting.

The tiny woman picked another flattened piece of lint from the wrinkles of the massive sole before her. Carmen’s feet surrounded the poor maid and created enough heat to make her sweat bullets. As the heat rose, so did the smell. Carmen took good care of her feet, but the neglect over the past couple weeks was starting to take its toll. Carmen’s feet usually smelled of lotions and oils, but now, a sharp vinegar smell penetrated Sophia’s nose. The smell wasn’t noticeable at a normal size, but from Sophia’s position, it was getting exponentially stronger. 

Sophia couldn’t take it any longer. She looked up at her oversized captor… er, employer, to say something, but the housewife was asleep. Her eyes were closed and her face was resting in her hand still, but now there was the slight echo of a snore coming from her slightly gaping mouth. Sophia didn’t know whether to be excited or terrified. If Carmen was asleep, she wasn’t paying any attention to her. But it also meant that any movements Carmen made could have severe consequences.

Sophia was standing in the middle of her client’s feet laying longways on either side of her. One way out would have been between Carmen’s mountainous heels. It would have been faster to go that way, but on the other hand, if her heels slid together, it would have meant certain death for her. Sophia would become an indistinguishable smear on her skin.

Sophia’s heart was beating hard and her breathing was getting frantic. Thinking about getting smushed was giving her a lot of anxiety. She turned around and looked at the only other path of escape, running past Carmen’s toes. The threat of getting smashed by them was still a possibility, but she reasoned that her chances of survival would be a lot higher. If Carmen flexed or wiggled her toes, there were plenty of arches and other spaces that could give her an escape route.

Not wanting to waste anymore time between the hellish landscape of Carmen’s feet, Sophia quickly ran towards the giant toes. They were like boulders carved into a mountainside, large and imposing, each one bigger than the next. Sophia looked up at the toes that rose high above her. They were so intimidating and she couldn’t take her eyes off of them. Sophia was so engrossed that she didn’t have time to react when one of Carmen’s feet flinched.

Sophia ran right smack into the pad of a colossal toe that was now in her path. She bounced off the bulbous flesh and the force knocked her to the ground. She was dizzy and confused from the collision and it took her a few seconds to gain clarity again. 

When she opened her eyes, Carmen’s toes were moving overhead as the titaness sleepily stretched her soles and wiggled her toes. Sophia watched as Carmen opened her heavy eyes and wiped some of the sleepy drool from her face.

“Oh jeez,” the giantess said, “that’s embarrassing. Sorry, Soph, I dozed off for a minute there.” Carmen’s piercing gaze fell on Sophia and saw the tiny woman laying before her toes. “Wow, done with the bottoms already? Let’s see how you did.” Carmen twisted her soles toward herself so she could see them better. Sophia’s little heart, which was already pounding, started beating even faster. “I gotta tell you, Soph,” the giantess sighed, “they look amazing. I don’t think they’ve looked that good for a long time. Nice work.”

“Y-you’re welcome…,” Sophia said, but her voice was so weak and nervous that Carmen didn’t even hear the tiny woman speak. She was still trying to recover from her close call, something the giant woman was completely unaware of.

“I assume it’s time to do my toes now?” asked Carmen, planting her feet flat on the ground, all ten of her toes positioned before the tiny maid. “I assume that’s why you’re there?”

“Actually, no…” Sophia said meekly, “I can’t keep-” Carmen couldn’t hear the sheepish voice of the maid, and her voice echoed down like thunder to Sophia.

“And if you do my toes like you did the bottom of my feet, I don’t see any reason not to give you a 10 dollar tip.” 

Sophia was stunned. 10 dollars may not have been a lot of money for a regular sized person like Carmen, but to a tiny like her, it was huge. This whole cleaning job would have paid her about 75 cents. Of course, the cleaning agency would charge a much higher rate to the client, but only a portion of it went to the actual worker, especially if the laborer was a tiny.

“Something wrong?” Carmen asked the tiny woman at her feet.

Sophia smiled, “No, nothing at all ma’am.” The tiny woman’s whole mood had changed.

“Oh, okay,” Carmen said, “Well then, get back to work, I guess.” Carmen lifted her toes and drummed them back down in sequential order. A slight rumble coursed through the floor and sank some fear into Sophia. But it didn’t even bother the maid that her boss was slightly callous toward her. Sophia’s thinking was, for 10 dollars, Carmen could be as callous as she wanted.

Sophia approached the massive toes before her. The neglect over the past two weeks was apparent, all kinds of lint was stuck between her toenails and skin. The polish was almost completely gone. And a lot of dirt and sweat had accumulated between her toes. 

She approached Carmen’s pinky toe, it was the smallest, and she thought it would be easiest to start there and work her way up. Sophia began cleaning out all the accumulated dirt and lint from under the nail. The smell of strong vinegar mixed with Carmen’s toe jam assaulted her nose, but for the rate of her tip she was going to earn, she was willing to endure it. Moving on to the next toe, Sophia did the same, reaching up under the nail and pulling out all the loose dirt and sock lint. 

“Don’t forget the chipped paint!” Carmen ordered. Sophia gave a tiny salute and worked even harder, chipping off all the paint until nothing but the naked nail was left.

High above, Carmen was watching her tiny maid with fascination. She felt like royalty getting her feet tended to like this. She wondered what it would have been like if she had ordered the 10 pack crew of maids like the receptionist had suggested. That would have been heavenly, but for now she would have to settle for just Sophia, who was now moving on to her middle toe. Carmen’s heart began beating a little faster as she watched her maid work, she was falling in love with the idea of being served like this. She involuntarily flexed her toes, causing Sophia to take a step back.

“Oops, sorry!” Carmen called down to her. “You just feel…,” she struggled for the right words, “so… good down there.”

“It’s alright,” Sophia said and dove back into her work.

Carmen didn’t want to toy with Sophia, or scare her, but seeing her down at her feet did make her feel powerful, she felt like a queen. But Carmen didn’t let it go to her head though. Admittedly though, it got much harder for Carmen to keep a grasp on reality when Sophia reached her big toe. 

Just like before, Sophia cleaned the gunk from under the toenail and removed the dust and dirt from the skin. But then Sophia wedged herself between Carmen’s big and second toe in order to clean it. Sophia’s movements lightly tickled the giantess as she removed the lint from the tender webbing.

Carmen was able to control herself and kept herself from flinching, but seeing this tiny person between her toes was really messing with her mind. She felt the urge to tease the tiny woman a little, but that would be unprofessional, so she refrained. After all, it was probably stuff Sophia had heard a million times before and she would probably think Carmen was lame for saying. Carmen paused for a moment; why would she care what Sophia thought of her? Why should she care? After all, Sophia is just her employee. And a tiny employee at that!

Carmen was lost in her thoughts when she flexed her toes, causing Sophia to slip out from between them and fall on her floor.

“Whoa…,” the tiny woman grunted.

Carmen’s gaze drifted back down to her feet where she saw Sophia struggling to stand back up. 

“Oops…, sorry about that, Soph,” Carmen called down, “I was... distracted...”

Sophia didn’t say anything this time, she simply just started on Carmen’s other foot, one by one, cleaning her massive toes. Carmen briefly wondered if she was forcing Sophia to do too much, but once again she stopped herself from worrying. After all, she was paying her! 

“Oh this is just so great, Soph!” Carmen smiled. “My feet are looking so good again. You have no idea how frustrating it is being able to reach and groom everything else myself but not be able to reach my own feet! And honestly, I think this is the best my nails have ever looked. It’s definitely worth the 10 dollars. We’ll have to do this even when I’m not pregnant, I don’t think I could ever do as good a job as you do.”

Sophia stepped back and looked at the ten massive toes she’d just cleaned. Carmen flexed them and looked down at them with a huge smile. There was no question that Sophia’s gigantic client was happy with her. The little maid was very confident in her bonus and she wanted to capitalize on Carmen’s satisfaction.

“I’d say this job you did earned you your 10 dollars, don’t you think, Soph?” the giantess shifted her gaze toward the little maid.

“Yes! Is there anything else I can do for you?” asked Sophia, hoping there was something she could do to add to her bonus.

“You mean, in addition to the 10 dollars I’m already giving you?” Carmen asked in such a way that made Sophia embarrassed for having asked. “Is the 10 dollars not enough for you?”

“No, no!” Sophia panicked, “It is enough! It’s just a saying is all… I’m just used to saying that to all my clients,” she said, covering her tracks.

Carmen stretched and set her feet on their heels. “Hmm,” she said gazing at the tiny woman. “I was gonna say…,” Carmen smiled, stifling a laugh, “you wanna double your tip?”

“What?” asked Sophia, wondering if her client was playing some sort of trick on her. “Y-yeah! Yes! What is it? Anything!” If she had the chance to earn an entire month’s worth of wages, she was going to do it! Sophia’s vision was framed with two towering soles on either side of her with Carmen’s smiling face far far above her.

“Lick them,” Carmen said.

“What?” Sophia asked, surprised.

“You heard me,” Carmen said, dropping her toes before her tiny maid, “lick them.”

“But why?” asked Sophia.

“Because you want to double your tip!” Carmen laughed. “And this is how you are going to do that!”

“Listen, Mrs. Mueller, I-”

“Call me Carmen,” the giantess interrupted.

Sophia swallowed and began again. “Carmen, cleaning your feet and toes is one thing, but licking them is something I cannot do.”

“Sure you can! Come on Soph, don’t be lazy now!” Carmen said, wiggling her toes closer to the tiny woman.

“I’m not doing that, Carmen,” Sophia reiterated.

“Yes you are, little one,” said Carmen. “Because if you don’t, you won’t be getting a tip at all,” Carmen raised her eyes and smiled, as if to say, ‘what are you going to do about it’?

“Y-you’re taking away my tip? My bonus?” said Sophia, nearly tearing up. “But I worked for over an hour on your feet. You said that you were happy with my work.”

“That’s right, I am happy with your work,” said Carmen. “And I’m not taking away your tip, Sophia, I’m just raising it to double or nothing.”

“But…, that…, isn’t fair,” Sophia sighed, thinking about how far she’d be willing to go in order to earn her bonus. Was it worth throwing away all her dignity? 

“Listen Soph, it’s simple; either lick my toes and earn yourself 20 dollars, today, or don’t, and earn zero. Nothing except your regular wages.” Carmen was inching her toes closer to the maid, trying to encourage her to lick them.

Sophia slowly approached the squirming toes. All sorts of thoughts went through her mind. What was she doing? What was she thinking? Did she even have any dignity left to be worried about? Or did she throw all of that out the window when she went along with cleaning this woman’s feet?

Sophia didn’t have her feelings resolved by the time she reached Carmen’s pinky toe. But she also didn’t know if she could ever forgive herself for passing up 20 dollars. Taking a deep breath, she stuck out her tongue and began feverishly licking the flesh of her client’s toe. It didn’t taste bad, just very salty. Just the very idea of doing this was eating away at Sophia. Still, she kept licking and, as if by instinct, threw in a few kisses as well.

Carmen couldn’t believe it! She couldn’t believe she really had her maid licking her toes. She had only intended it as a joke, but she let it go on for too long. A part of her felt really bad about it, and yet, another part of her really enjoyed it. Carmen had to remind herself that Sophia was just an employee. There was something intimate about having her toes licked that she really liked.

As Carmen watched her maid practically worship her feet, another strange feeling came over her. Her mouth began watering and her tummy rumbled. She stared at the tiny woman, completely lost in thought. Without realizing it, Carmen licked her lips as if she were anticipating food. She didn’t know why, but Sophia looked like she would taste really… good.

Carmen shook her head and swallowed hard. What came over her? She couldn’t eat a person! Especially not her maid that did an excellent job on her toes. 

 

Could she? 

 

Did Sophia even have a family? Would she be missed? Surely another maid could be found that would take care of her feet just a well, right?

“No, no, no,” Carmen said out loud, but she was speaking to herself.

“What’s wrong?” asked Sophia, “Is it not to your liking? I can do better!”

“No, it’s not that,” Carmen said, looking at the time. “It’s already 12:20 and I haven’t eaten lunch yet. I’m just really REALLY hungry.”

“Oh,” said Sophia, smiling in relief that it wasn’t from anything wrong that she had done. “Well, I’m afraid I can’t help you there.”

“Maybe…,” Carmen said, looking dreamily at the tiny morsel… er, … woman at her feet.

“I-m, I’m sorry?” Sophia asked.

“Maybe…, uh, maybe I ought to go get your money now, huh?” said Carmen, snapping out of her daze.

“I know I’m slow, but don’t you want me to finish your floors?” asked Sophia. “It’s only-”

“No!” Carmen shouted. She caught herself as Sophia recoiled in fear from her massive shout. “No, uh…, it’s just um,” Carmen paused, “why don’t you leave for today, and we’ll have the floors done another day, okay?”

“Oh, okay…,” said Sophia, very confused with the roller coaster of a client that Carmen was being.

“I left my phone charging in the kitchen, let me go grab it and I can PayPal you your money.” Carmen slowly stood up on her feet and walked out of the room. Her booming footfalls were no less threatening, even after having spent some quality time with them. Sophia couldn’t believe she just spent 5 minutes licking them. She was disgusted with herself, but she was very excited about the 20 dollars hitting her bank account. She started gathering her things and cleaning up her equipment.

Carmen was in the kitchen grabbing her phone but she couldn’t stop thinking about Sophia. Walking back out to the living room, her thoughts were running wild with her. ‘What if I just tasted her, but didn’t eat her?”, she wondered. ‘Could I pay her a little more for her trouble?’, she reasoned. But the more she imagined the tiny woman against her tongue, she couldn’t help but wonder what it would be like to have her in her mouth. And then, once she was in her mouth, how good would it feel to swallow her? 

No, she’d better not, she shook her head. Could she trust herself not to swallow her? Probably not… just now her mouth watered at the prospect of having the tiny woman inside.

Sophia had gathered her stuff by the door so she could take it out to the tiny tram system that would take her back to her apartment. She was making her way back to Carmen’s chair where she had performed her...duties. The floor rumbled and the ever so familiar booms of her clients footsteps consumed the tiny woman. Carmen walked into the room but was looking at her PayPal app and still wrestling with her thoughts about eating Sophia.

“Hey Carmen,” Sophia said as the giantess approached. “I was just getting my stuff ready by the door.”

Carmen kept walking, fiercely planting her feet on the hardwood floor with each step.

“Carmen?” said Sophia.

THUD! Another step…, shaking the ground violently.

“Carmen?” Sophia screamed. “You see me, right? I moved over here now!”

THUD! Another step and the tiny maid lost her balance, falling to the ground.

“Carmen!” she screamed.

THUD! One more step and Carmen stood still. Sophia opened her eyes and looked up. Carmen’s face and entire upper body was obscured from view by the pregnant belly that stuck out over her. 

“Sophia?” asked Carmen. “Where did you go?” She looked around for her maid, but couldn’t see her right below her.

“I’m here! I’m down here!” the tiny woman screamed, standing back up. She started running so she would come into view again.

“Sophia?” Carmen asked again, taking one last step.

The tiny maid looked up and saw the bare sole of her boss rise over her and begin to descend. In slow motion, every detail became more clear; every wrinkle, every crease, every single piece of dirt that was still stuck to her sole. Sophia saw it all in her terror filled eyes as the colossal shadow came over her. She was so struck with terror that she couldn’t even scream. 

 

“Soph-” SQUISH

 

Carmen froze as she heard something squish and felt something pop under her foot. Carmen’s heart dropped as she realized what it probably was. She lifted her leg up, feeling sick to her stomach. She twisted her sole toward her to see a tiny red smear of goo in the shape of a tiny person stuck to it.

“Fuck!” she shouted.

Taking a step back, she saw what remained of her former employee on the floor. She shook her head and sighed.

After a couple minutes of coming to terms with what had just happened, she opened her phone and dialed a number.

“Yes, it’s me, Carmen Mueller,” she said. “How much did you say a 10 pack of maids was?”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Leave a comment or send an email if you liked it!