- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Carmen is more overtly cruel in this chapter. The next chapter she'll be a little more casual/flippant again.

Also, the original chapter title was "Hungry Hungry Housewife"

Added September 28, 2020 [F/m, Mouthplay, Hard Vore, Violent] 

 

Carmen was having a small panic attack. It was illegal to kill a tiny, and the maid service knew that Sophia was at her house and Carmen had no question in her mind that Sophia’s murder would be pinned on her. The new crew would be here in 30 minutes, so Carmen quickly cleaned up the mess that was left from her last maid. She dropped a wet cloth on the floor and wiped it with her foot, it was the only way she could reach Sohpia’s squashed body. Once she wiped up her maid, she clenched the cloth with her toes and lifted it up until she could reach it with her hand.

Opening the bunched up cloth, Carmen solemnly looked inside at the red smear that used to be Sophia. Carmen could recognize her clothes and a few twisted body parts, but other than that, she was completely unrecognizable. Carmen’s heart sank and a lump grew in her throat; she couldn’t believe that she had just killed someone! 

And did she really just think about eating Sophia only 10 minutes ago? Carmen knew now that she could have never eaten her. If she felt this bad about killing her accidentally, then there was no way she could go through with swallowing her on purpose. Carmen closed the cloth and regained her composure.

She had to get rid of the body. But how? What should she do with it? The idea of eating it now repulsed her. But could she just simply flush the little corpse down the toilet? Carmen freaked herself out thinking about the body getting discovered in her plumbing, thus implicating herself. Carmen had another idea strike her.

Approaching her kitchen sink, she turned on the water and then the garbage disposal. Opening up the cloth napkin, she looked at Sophia’s mangled body one last time before she shook it free and watched it land with a plop in the sink basin. The running water carried the tiny body to the drain and then it disappeared from Carmen’s sight. Forever.

There was an almost imperceptable grinding sound as the blades of the garbage disposal did their job with Sophia. The finality of it all hit Carmen and she instantly felt relief. It was over. Sophia was gone and no one would find her body now.

Carmen’s pangs of guilt remained for a few minutes. She knew almost nothing about her former maid. Did she have a family? Were there people expecting her to come home? What was her life like? What were her hopes for the future? The more she thought about her, the more saddened Carmen became.

“Forget it!” Carmen scolded herself. “Forget about her!” Carmen’s racing heart began to slow down. “It’s over with. You’re fine…, everything is fine now.” 

She kept reassuring herself for a few minutes until she felt almost completely normal. She buried her face in her hands and thought about how stupid she was. Why didn’t she stop to think about the possibility of stepping on someone so small? She condemned herself for even hiring the maid service in the first place. She thought maybe she should cancel her 10 pack of maids that would be arriving soon. Carmen looked at the clock.

“Huh…, it’s ten after one, and they’re still not here?” she said, a little surprised. “This crew is definitely not as punctual as Sophia was.” Carmen caught herself thinking about her former maid again. “Argh, where’s my phone, I need to cancel the service!”

DING-DONG

The doorbell rang as she was still looking for her phone, not realizing it was in her hand the whole time. She was so flustered that she never even noticed.

“Shit, that’s them…,” she sighed. She walked over to the front door and opened it. At the threshold were 10 little one inch tall people, men and women, who made up the crew of janitorial workers. Carmen was still so flustered with everything, but she tried coming off as normal as possible toward them.

“You’re late,” she snapped in a little bit more of an angry tone than she meant.

“I’m sorry miss,” she the foreman, “the lunch hour traffic on a Friday was difficult to navigate with our tiny tram sys-”

“Whatever,” said Carmen, interrupting him, “you’re here now, I suppose that’s all that matters.”

“I’m Dave,” the tiny man replied, “I’m the foreman.” He was completely unfazed by Carmen’s seeming indifference toward him and his crew. He was used to it. Most of the giant clients acted like Dave and his crew were beneath them, literally and figuratively. So he knew all too well what to expect and how to handle them. “Where would you like us to start?”

“Um, well,” the still flabbergasted Carmen mumbled, “the floors are filthy. Why don’t you start there? And please, watch where I step, I can’t be constantly looking at the floor for you guys.” Carmen started to leave, her huge feet stomping away from them. 

“Of course, miss,” Dave said. “But, is Sophia still here?”

Carmen froze in her tracks and turned around. Her eyes pierced daggers at the foreman. “Who?”, she said with a shaky voice.

“Sophia?” Dave reiterated. “She was hired by you this-”

“I’m sorry,” Carmen laughed, “you must be confused. I never hired anybody this morning. I’ve never heard of any Sophia.” 

“Are you sure?” asked the assistant foreman, Kevin.

“I think I would remember hiring a tiny maid service, don’t you?” She stared at the tiny man with a stern angry scowl.

“But, isn’t this her equipment?” Kevin asked, walking up to the cleaning tools that were packed and ready for transport. Carmen’s heart dropped into her stomach. How could she be so stupid! She forgot about Sophia’s stuff! She had just lied, how was she going to explain this?

“Oh!” Carmen laughed, slapping her hand against her forehead. “Sophia! Of course! I remember now. Yeah she didn’t work out. She quit and left her stuff here.”

Dave and Kevin looked at each other in confusion as their crew continued getting set up for the job ahead of them.

“But you just said you didn’t remember her…,” Dave said, visibly confused.

“Oh? I did?” Carmen said, putting her hands on her belly. “Well, pregnancy brain and all that, you know how it is!” the giant woman said, laughing and rubbing her. “I swear! My brian is mush, ya know?” She laughed and began walking away again, into her kitchen, leaving the tiny crew to themselves by her front door.

“Was it just me, or was that extremely weird?” asked Kevin.

“That lady is fuckin’ nuts,” replied Dave. “Don’t ever expect to understand women, my boy. It’s a lost cause. And a pregnant woman is a whole different monster. And a pregnant woman who is gigantic? Well… that’s a triple whammy right there.”

“I guess…” said Kevin, still bewildered. “So what’s the plan here?”

“Why don’t you take 4 to the living room floor, and I’ll take 4 to the kitchen. Meet in 2 hours?” said the foreman, dividing the team up.

“Yeah, sounds like a plan,” said Kevin.

For the next 30 minutes, the two tiny crews worked in peace. Carmen had isolated herself in her room, so there was no interaction with the titanic woman. With each passing minute, the floors were cleaned to perfection, every little speck of dust, dirt, as well as all the crumbs were removed.

Kevin had tried to text and call Sophia multiple times, but she wasn’t responding. It just didn’t sound like her to quit like that. But it wasn’t unusual for tinies to have cell phones that didn’t get very good reception. He just hoped she called him back when she got his messages.

The floors began to rumble...

Carmen came out of her room and stepped into view, being mindful of the tiny people on the floor.

“Alright everyone,” she called. “I need to get to the kitchen but I don’t want to step on any of you, so make sure you get out of the way, I can’t really see where I step anymore.”

The workers scurried out of the way and when there was a clear path to the kitchen, Carmen slowly tip-toed forward. Even though she tried to step lightly, each one of her footsteps violently shook the floor and echoed loudly in their ears. With every step, Carmen was half expecting to feel the haunting sensation of somebody getting squashed under her foot. “I don’t mean to bother you, I just really need to get something to eat, I haven’t had lunch yet.” 

Once she was around the corner and out of sight, the tiny crew members went back to their positions and got back to work. Kevin shook his head, he was totally baffled by this client’s behavior. First, she was rude to them when they arrived, then she claimed she didn’t know Sophia, then laughed it off when she was called out on it. She was definitely not like most of the clients he was used to. 

Going on for another few minutes, Kevin checked his phone again to see if Sophia had responded. He was growing frustrated with the situation and was thinking about Carmen when he came across a strange smear on the floor.

“What in the world is this?” he said, examining it. It was red, smelled strange, and looked like it had been wiped up. Or at least, attempted to be wiped up. Inspecting the stain a little further, Kevin noticed a rectangular piece of plastic covered in red. Pausing, he looked down at his shirt, and noticed it was the same size as his nametag. Shaking, Kevin knelt down and picked up the piece of plastic. He slowly flipped it over...

‘Sohpia Collins - 1st year of service’ it read.

Kevin gasped and dropped the piece of plastic. He covered his mouth as he realized that the stain he was standing in was Sophia’s blood. The floor began to boom and thunder as Carmen came back around the corner, holding a plate of food in her hand.

“I’m going to go back to my room now, so get out of the way!” she said, stomping through the room. She went into her room and left the tiny crew alone. Kevin was in shock and disbelief. He firmly believed that Carmen knew something and wasn’t telling him. Kevin dropped his equipment and took off for her room.

Carmen made a turkey club and had some slices of cheese on her plate. At least her cravings were a little more leveled out now. She didn’t know if it was her hormones or just the fact that she wasn’t stressed out about Sophia anymore. But at either rate, her appetite was back and she was feeling pretty good. As she was eating her sandwich, she didn’t notice the tiny man sneaking into her room. 

Kevin made his way past discarded slippers, dirty clothes, and other obstacles as he approached the titanic woman laying on her bed. He didn’t have a plan. He didn’t know what he was doing. He looked around for clues but couldn’t find any. He didn’t know what he was looking for exactly, just anything that would tell him what happened to Sophia. Then he saw it. She swung her legs over the edge of the bed and let her feet dangle in the air. From there, Kevin could see the massive soles of their boss. And on the edge of one of her soles was a tiny little red stain.

“You killed her!” Keven shouted.

The giantess stopped in her tracks and pulled her finger from her mouth, sucking off the mustard from it. She leaned over and looked down at the tiny trespasser in her room, “I’m sorry, but you don’t know what you’re talking about,” she said in a dead serious tone.

"You killed Sophia!” Kevin shouted again, even more angry than the first time.

“I said,” Carmen reiterated in a hushed tone, “you don’t know what you’re talking about.” Carmen then gestured toward the door. “Now get back to work, before I fire you.”

“Fire me?” he scoffed, “Or kill me?”

“How dare you talk to me like that!” Carmen retorted, setting down her plate.

“It all makes sense now, Sophia’s equipment, her name tag, your behavior! You killed her!” Kevin walked menacingly toward Carmen. “What? Was she not good enough? Did she disappoint you? Did you ‘fire’ her too?”

“No!” Carmen said defensively.

“You didn’t want to pay her, was that it?” he said, still approaching.

“No!” Carmen growled through her gritted teeth.

“I found her name tag! I found the blood, it’s on the floor and it’s on your foot!” Kevin said with tears coming from his eyes. His big man persona had finally broken and he was a sobbing mess.

The sight of the heartbroken man on her floor softened Carmen and she felt bad all over again. “Alright, it’s true. But it was an accident!” Carmen said, tearing up again, “I didn’t mean to!”

“So, it is true then…,” Kevin said, “Sophia is… dead…”

Carmen sighed…, her eyes watered up and she swallowed hard, “Yeah… she’s dead.”

Kevin looked down and shook his head, he was in disbelief. 

“I’m... so sorry,” Carmen said.

“Where is she?” Kevin asked.

“What do you mean?” the giant woman asked.

“What did you do with… her…,” Kevin choked up, “her body?”

Carmen shook her head, “Don’t ask me that,” Carmen replied solemnly.

“Why not?” Kevin asked tearfully.

Carmen quickly changed the subject, “How did you know Sophia, little one?” she asked.

“She was my wife…”

Carmen gasped, “You’re wife?” She was at a loss for words. What were the chances that she had killed somebody’s spouse? It was all too much to process. “I’m sorry…, Kevin was it?” Carmen looked at him with sympathy. “I’m sorry for your loss…”

Kevin said nothing in return. 

“How long were you guys married?” asked Carmen.

“I don’t want to talk about it...,” he muttered.

“Listen, I’m sorry. I liked her, I really did,” Carmen explained. “I was just about to give her a 20 dollar tip for cleaning my feet when the accident happened. She was amazing! But it was an accident, I swear!”

Kevin looked up at Carmen in disbelief, “You made her clean your feet?”

Carmen paused and took a deep breath. “Listen Kevin, that is neither here nor there, the bottom line is, I’m sorry, it was an accident. Can we just move on from this, please?”

“Move on from this?” asked Kevin. “Like, you mean, not have me report you and not have you pay your fine?”

“Well,” Carmen nodded,  “yeah…, I was hoping.”

“No.” Kevin shook his head. “If I can’t have Sophia back, the least I can do is make you pay your 10 dollar fine. It’s the only recourse I have for justice in this god forsaken world.”

“Wait,” Carmen cocked her head, “I’m sorry, did you say there was a 10 dollar fine?”

“Yeah!” Kevin said, insulting her intelligence.

“What about getting arrested? What about jail, there’s no jail time?” she asked the tiny widower.

“What?” he scoffed, “Of course not! Not in this district, at least not yet. But that’s what we’re fighting for! Accountability! In fact, the new democratic challenger vows that if she’s elected, she will-”

“I- I don’t keep up with politics,” Carmen waived her hand dismissively of Kevin’s explanation. “But there’s really no jail time?” her face turned to one of pleasant surprise.

“Boy, you really are young and dumb, aren’t you?” he said condescendingly.

Disregarding his remark, Carmen was feeling a huge sensation of relief. This whole time, she had been panicked over going to jail for killing someone! But all it amounted to was a fine! She couldn’t believe it! It was like a weight lifted off of her. This roller coaster of emotions was really starting to take a toll on her emotions. Feeling her appetite quickly return to her, she reached for her sandwich and hungrily ate the remainder. Kevin would have guessed she hadn’t eaten for days by the way she was greedily consuming it. 

“Now that was one amazing sandwich, let me tell you,” Carmen said, with almost no concern for Kevin or any remorseful tone about Sophia anymore. “Now, I’ll pay the fine. But are you going to cause anymore problems for me?”

“Problems?” Kevin was taken back. “What problems have I caused you? You’re the one who killed my wife!”

“Well, there’s nothing I can do about that now,” Carmen snapped. “And I don’t want to keep talking about it and apologizing for something that I can’t change. Besides, it wasn’t totally my fault anyway.”

“It was completely your fault!” Kevin shouted.

“If you keep running your mouth, I’m going to make you clean your wife off my foot!” Carmen sneered. “Or what’s left of her, at least,” she said with a scowl. “Or maybe I should just step on you and end your pain and suffering. 10 dollars sounds like a fair enough price to squash you. Then I can have your crew clean both you and your wife from my feet.”

Carmen was shocked to hear her own words come out of her mouth. She had never said anything so heartless in all her life. She didn’t even know she was capable of saying such things. But now that her guilt and worry was out of the way, the same queen-like feeling she had felt earlier with Sophia was taking its place and taking over. But even with the feeling of royalty growing inside her, she could never follow through on something so overtly cruel.

Kevin, meanwhile, was mortified by her words. He had never been in this position in all his life. But even he knew that he was powerless in this situation. He regretted even telling Carmen about the fine. That seemed to be what tipped her the other direction. He wondered if she even actually felt bad about killing Sophia, or if she was just worried about going to jail. Kevin said nothing and just stared back into the piercing eyes of the giant woman.

“Well,” she said, taking another bite of food, “are you going to behave?”

“Yes,” was all he said in a defeated tone.

“Perfect!” she spat with a mouth full of food, some of it projecting from her mouth and landing on Kevin.

“Argh!” Kevin gawked at the disgusting bits of chewed food and spit that struck him. He would have said something if she hadn’t just threatened to kill him.

“Oops, sorry!” Carmen laughed. “Here let me help you!” She mustered all the strength she had to reach down and swipe him up.

“Arrgghh!” Kevin screamed as he was grabbed between Carmen’s fingers.

“Let’s see…,” Carmen smiled and brought Kevin towards her mouth. Her lips twisted into a smile and parted. Her large tongue slithered past her teeth, covered in sticky saliva and bits of chewed sandwich. It grossed him out, and he shouted in protest as her tongue slid up his tiny body. It coated him in her hot spit more than it did to clean him.

“Please! Stop it!” he shouted, “What are you doing?” he cried between being muffled into the giant soft pink tongue.

“Mmm,” the giantess moaned, “you little people DO taste as good as you look!”

“What?” he said as she placed him on her waiting tongue and withdrew them both into her cavernous mouth. “Oh god! Please no!” he wailed.

Carmen began rolling him around her tongue and her mouth watered more than it ever had before. For Kevin, that meant being swished around in a mouth full of thick gooey saliva. It was dark and he couldn’t see anything. Although, he could tell when he was slammed into the side of one of her giant teeth. And every once in a while, she would press her tongue against the roof of her mouth, smashing the tiny man between them.

Carmen tightened her grip on him with her tongue as she began to suck all the saliva to the back of her throat. She swallowed gallons of spit, leaving Kevin in her hot moist cavern of a mouth, but at least the threat of drowning in spit was gone. For now.

Outside the living prison, Carmen smiled and shook her head, not believing her luck. She couldn’t believe how fast things had changed. One minute, she was feeling guilty about killing Sophia, but then the next minute, she had her tiny husband in her mouth! Life is funny that way, isn’t it?

Every sense in her body was telling her to swallow him, but she fought that urge. She closed her eyes and focused on his tiny struggles inside her mouth. She had never eaten anything live before, so it was quite a thrill to feel him. Inside her mouth, Kevin was clawing at the flesh of her tongue, trying to crawl his way out. Those movements were what Carmen was enjoying the feeling of.

Again, the urge to swallow him came over her. She paused and thought about it, how would she do it? Would she swallow him whole? Or would she chew him up first? Chewing him seemed unnecessarily cruel. Or, she pondered, would it actually be merciful? Doing it that way would spare the tiny morsel from suffocating in her throat or from drowning in her stomach. And even if he had survived suffocation and drowning, there would still be her stomach acid he would have to contend with.

But would chewing him taste as good as having him in her mouth as he was right now? He would no doubt taste very savory with his flesh and blood, but would it be too much? Carmen didn’t realize it, but her tongue was instinctively working the tiny man toward her teeth. And as hard as he fought it, he couldn’t fend off the giant pink muscle. Wedged in place between her molars, he began to cry, certain that he was going to die. Carmen wanted to bite down so bad, but she didn’t. She let him lay there, and imagined the burst of flavor that she would taste from one single chomp.  

When she couldn’t take it anymore, Carmen opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. There, on the tip of her tongue, was a spit soaked man flailing wildly. He opened his eyes and wiped the viscous fluid from his eyes. Looking around, he saw her teeth, massive white boulders that could crush him into paste in a moment's notice. Her lip, which was thick and soft, was stretching into a smile, revealing more of the gigantic woman’s teeth. Above her mouth, Carmen’s nostrils flared like a bell and air rushed out from them. The hot air surrounded Kevin as the gust of wind flowed over him.

Carmen’s fingers came into view and picked him up by his legs, letting him dangle in front of her face. Carmen let out a little chuckle. “I almost swallowed you, you know,” she said, still smiling. At this point, the power she felt over this tiny man was surging within her. “You just taste so damn delicious!” she cooed with an excited squeak. 

Kevin said nothing but kept struggling.

“What are you even doing?” Carmen asked with a smirk. “It’s not like you can go anywhere.”

“I’m sorry! Please don’t kill me!” Kevin pleaded.

Carmen paused and raised her eyebrows. “Do you promise to be good?” she asked, waiting for his answer.

“Yes! I will be good! I swear!” he shouted right away.

“Hmm…,” Carmen puckered her face in thought. “Very well,” she said, setting him down next to the plate on her night stand. “But let’s make one thing very clear,” she said, brushing back her hair. “I like the way you taste, you taste very good…” she smiled. “And so, if you don’t behave, I will eat you, and I swear to god, not even feel bad about it. Do you understand?” she asked, licking her lips in a predatory fashion as she watched the shivering man nod his head in agreement.

“I- I understand…,” the defeated man lamented.

“Good,” said the giant woman. “Now, get back to work before I fire you.”

Kevin looked around. He didn’t know what he was supposed to be doing. All that was on her nightstand was her plate that had a few slices of cheese left on it, and her lamp. What did she want him to do? He was terrified to ask but he didn’t know what else to do. He just needed to survive the work day so he could quit this job and never come back to Carmen’s house again.

“Something wrong?” the giantess asked.

Kevin mustered up the courage to speak, “What would you like me to do, miss?”

Carmen thought for a moment and curled her lip, “Well, there is the matter of that red stain on my foot. Why don’t you take care of that for me?”

Kevin shook his head, “I can’t do that, you know that…”

“Oh Kevin…,” Carmen sighed, “that didn’t take long now did it? But oh well, I guess it was inevitable, it was bound to happen eventually.” Carmen reached for him, “I wish I could say I wasn’t looking forward to this, but I am…, I really am!”

She almost had  him in her grip when he started kicked against her fingers.

“No no no!” he shouted.

“Kevin…,” Carmen tisked. “I warned you what would happen. And now I get to eat you.”

She reached for him one more time, but he fought her fingers off again.

“No!” he shouted, “I can’t do it...but I can have my crew do it for you.”

Carmen paused and thought for a moment. Her fingers were looming over him, poised to pinch the tiny man between them. Then Carmen scrunched her face in approval and nodded her head. “Yeah, that’ll work for me. Congrats little one, you just saved yourself from going in my mouth! Well…, for now.” Carmen giggled and salaciously licked her bottom lip. 

Kevin looked around and patted his pockets. He pulled out his phone, he couldn’t believe it was still with him after all that. And even more surprising was that it was still working. 

“Should we go out there?” Carmen asked, regaining control of herself. “Or do they come in here?”

“They will come here,” he said as he dialed a number, looking up at Carmen’s giant eyes watching him. He made the call, explained what was going on, and hung up. “They should be here in a couple minutes,” he said.

“Fantastic!” said Carmen with a huge smile. Kevin had never seen her look happier than at this moment. And for a change, he actually felt pretty good. He really felt he was going to make it out of this alive.

“Although,” Carmen said, crossing her arms and leaned back, “we have the little issue of your insubordination to handle.”

“What do you mean?” asked Kevin, “I’m still getting the job done for you.” He started sweating bullets as he watched the giantess smirk and roll her eyes.

“Yes, but I asked you to do it, didn’t I?” 

“How could you possibly ask me to do such a thing like that?” he asked, quivering.

Carmen’s eyes hungrily stared at him. Just looking at him made her mouth water again. And seeing him shake in fear just made him look even more delicious. She grinned and rocked her head back and forth triumphantly.

“I just asked,” she said, smiling. “I mean, I knew it was something you probably wouldn’t be able to handle, but it was a risk I was willing to take.”

“What? You set me up!” he shouted angrily. “That’s not fair!” he said as his voice turned into broken sobs.

“Oh poor baby,” Carmen said with a mocking pouty face, “Is that not fair? Well guess what,” she said, her voice returning to normal, “life’s not fair. Just ask your wife. Oh, that’s right,” she said, busting out into laughter, “you can’t.” Carmen’s own words once again surprised her. But this time, she had every desire to carry out her cruel intentions. 

“Now let’s see, you’d probably pair well with this cheese here,” she said picking him up and dropping him on a square of colby jack cheese. “Yeah, like that,” she cooed, “like a little meat and cheese snack…” she said, licking her lips. She grabbed the edge of the cheese slice to fold it over him but he started to make a run for it.

“No no no,” she said, grabbing him and pulling him back to the center. She held him in place with her finger until she wrapped the cheese slice around his body like a burrito. Then she picked up the cheese and tiny man combo, bringing it before her face. She laughed a little and some drool dripped from her mouth. 

“Oh my goodness, that’s embarrassing!” she said with a giggle. “But you really look so good! Good enough to eat...”

The slice of dairy was wrapped so tightly around Kevin’s tiny body that he couldn’t move; there was no chance of escape. Carmen could only hear faint screams coming from inside. Laughing quietly to herself, she brought the snack to her open watery mouth. She set it on her tongue and pushed it all the way in. She slowly closed her lips around her finger and gently pulled it out, leaving Kevin and the cheese slice inside her mouth.

Carmen closed her eyes and sensually rolled the snack back and forth, causing the tiny man’s prison of cheese to flood with saliva. She sucked the saliva from her mouth and swallowed before repeating the process. Kevin had never seen anybody eat a piece of food as long and drawn out as she did. He just wanted it to be over with. He just wanted her to hurry up and do whatever it was she was going to do.

Eventually, her thick saliva broke down the cheese to a point where it loosened up and Kevin could crawl free, albeit still stuck in a giant woman’s mouth. Her tongue began to swish him back and forth.

“There you are, Kevin,” she said, her voice almost deafening him. “Now I can feel you, now I can taste you.” She sloshed his tiny body around some more. “And you taste so good!” She swallowed again and various bits of spit and broken down cheese went down her throat. “Now it’s time to add a little flavor…,” she said with a wicked chuckle.

Her tongue pushed Kevin’s tiny body to her molars. She held him in place for just a few seconds, savoring the moment and anticipating what was to come. She held out for just a few more seconds before she slowly brought her teeth down. Kevin screamed in agony as her teeth slowly began crushing him and tearing his flesh apart. His head felt like it was in a vise that was getting squeezed tighter and tighter.

Blood began rushing into Carmen’s mouth, mixing with her saliva and bits of food. The taste was rich and salty, definitely more savory than she imagined, but extremely good. In fact, he was tastier than she dreamed he would be.

With a little more pressure and a final scream, her teeth crunched his body, squashing him into her teeth. She slowly chewed the rest of his meat and bones until there was nothing left but a gooey slop in her mouth. With a smile, she swallowed everything in her mouth, saliva, cheese, and flesh. 

“Kevin, you tasted fantastic,” she said running her fingers down her throat, tracing his progress toward her stomach. “But again, sorry about your wife. I swear I’ll pay the fine.”

Carmen leaned back on her bed, sitting up against the headboard, above the covers. She was shaking with excitement from the thrill of having eaten someone. She was panting with exhilaration, she wanted more. And she knew just where to get them.

“Now where’s that little crew that Kevin called?” she said, hungrily licking her lips.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Leave a comment or send an email if you liked it!