- Text Size +

Sizing Out


Emelia had never been that interested in the gym. Working out and getting pumped up had never… clicked with her. Sure she tried to stay in shape, but she did it more out of obligation than any real interest. At least, until she had shown up at the gym…

She still didn’t seem real despite being only a few gym lockers down from her. The woman was just… incredible. Standing at a towering 6’5’, at least, and covered in muscles that would put anyone save a professional bodybuilder to shame, she was like an amazon come to life. And Emelia had fallen for her instantly. The confidence in her steps, the ease she pumped out reps, her sheer size, everything drove Emelia wild. And all of those reasons were why she could never talk to her, much less express her interest.

Emelia was not exactly confident. In fact, she leaned far closer to shy and the sheer size of the huge amazon only made that worse. It had been ripping her apart for weeks now, but one of her friends had given her some help. A pill that was supposed to make the amazon, Valeria, more approachable. Emelia wasn’t sure how that was supposed to work, but she was so desperate she didn’t really care. She simply took the pill and got ready.

As Valeria changed into her workout clothing, Emelia sneaked a bit closer. The huge woman had left her sports drink open and Emelia quickly slipped the pill inside. She darted back to her own locker as the huge woman turned back. She sat down on the bench, which groaned under her weight, before taking a big chug from her drink. Emelia gulped down her anxiety as she willed the pill to work.

Whatever the pill was supposed to do, however, didn’t happen as Valeria stood back up. Emelia groaned and kicked herself internally. Stupid, what did she think a pill was going to do to help? Valeria was so big, so strong, so perfect, what could a pill possibly do to make her… make her…

Emelia’s thoughts trailed off as she noticed something different about Valeria. The huge amazon wasn’t quite as huge anymore. She was still larger than Emelia by a wide margin, but not as wide as before. In fact… she looked even smaller than she had just a second before. And were her clothes always so loose? No, Valeria’s clothes had always been near to snapping off her but they were looking almost baggy now!

For her part, Valeria didn’t seem to notice as she finished putting her things in her locker. She closed it and stopped mid-turn as she noticed something off. She had always been able to see over the top of the lockers here, but now they seemed far too close. In fact, it was almost like they were starting to close in with her. Valeria blinked a few times to try and dispel this oddity, but only found the top of the lockers now above her! What the hell was happening?!

As Valeria began to worry about what was happening, Emelia had the exact opposite reaction. She stared in wonder as Valeria continued to shrink smaller and smaller. Her crop top and shorts slipped off her shrinking form as she made the cutest curse. Her head began to shrink past Emelia’s and showed no signs of stopping. Emelia inched closer as the amazon shrank closer to a child.

Valeria's worry had turned to panic as she continued to shrink. She bent down to grab her fallen clothing, but they were becoming closer to blankets than clothing. She used her top to cover most of her body as she looked around in fear. Her eyes caught sight of the much smaller, or rather used to be much smaller, woman who had been in the locker room with her. The woman was watching her with sparkling eyes, not the shocked eyes she would have expected. Why… wait… because she KNEW! SHE HAD DONE THIS!

Valeria wanted to be angry, wanted to storm over and demand her turn her back, but a sudden descent downward checked her rage. The other woman, Emelia if she remembered right, now towered above her. Valeria barely reached her hips and soon didn’t even reach that. The rage turned to fear as Valeria realized the sudden shift in size and she shrank back rather than charge forward.

Emelia thought she would feel fear or guilt as Valeria’s eyes locked with hers. Instead, all she felt was giddiness and lust. Seeing the anger turn to fear as Valeria sank closer to the size of a child nearly sent Emelia over the edge. It was so perfect. All the intimidation, all the fear, was completely gone as now Emelia was the one who was large and in charge. She let a huge grin spread over her face as she knelt down to the much, much smaller Valeria.

Valeria’s shrinking had, finally, stopped but now Emelia was moving toward her. The now huge woman knelt down toward her and Valeria held her breath as to what the sudden titaness wanted with her. She opened her mouth, closed it, then opened it again.

“H-Hello.”

Valeria didn’t answer at first as her mind tried to process what had just been said. Hello? That… was it? The absurdity of it left her completely flat-footed and she stammered out the only real response she could think of.

“H-Hi.”

Emelia’s heart soared as she finally, FINALLY, talked to Valeria. OK so it was really just a single word, but it was more than she had ever said before. Her joy, however, faded as she noticed the way the child-sized woman inched away from her. Valeria’s eyes glanced around worriedly and she clutched her over-sized clothing like a child to their blanket. No, no this isn’t what she wanted!

“Don’t be afraid! I don’t want to hurt you I just… ummm,” Emelia started before trailing off. Wanted what? To make her tiny so she could be confident enough to talk to her? Yeah THAT was sure to make her feel better…

Valeria’s panic began to subside as Emelia talked and her excitement turned to worry. That nervousness and timidity was nothing new to Valeria, though seeing it from someone above her certainly was. She tended to make everyone have that reaction just by being in the area and that bit of familiarity helped ease her fear. Still…

“O-Okay. Just I don’t know what is happening and, well… yeah,” Valeria said as she motioned at the situation. Emelia’s worry faded as she nodded in understanding.

“I… I guess I should get you some help. Maybe go… find someone,” Emelia said, unsure what else to do. This was all so crazy and sudden. Sure she had wanted, and STILL wanted, to be with Valeria, but not if it was scaring her. And maybe having such a crazy story to tell would give them something to talk about. Yeah, this had to have broken the ice an-

“W-WAIT! NO DON’T GET ANYONE!” Valeria yelled suddenly as she grabbed Emelia’s much larger hand. Emelia felt her face flush at the touch and she froze in place.

“Please, I don’t… want anyone else to see me like… this,” Valeria said, feeling her face flush red. She looked away to try and hide it and cursed herself for letting it happen. She was stronger than this, she had always been stronger than this, but letting anyone else see her so weak and vulnerable filled her with so much fear.

Emelia turned back and blinked as she saw Valeria’s face turning red. She was embarrassed… The sudden very human-like reaction was just so… Suddenly, Emelia was acting rather than thinking and her arms moved toward Valeria. She plucked the muscular woman off the ground, leaving her clothes behind, and hugged her like a mother to her child. And her mind was left scrambling to catch up.

Valeria had to fight not to yip as Emelia snatched her up. She had just enough time to be shocked before the larger woman embraced her in a warm, soothing hug. Some part of Valeria, still obsessed with her image, raged at that audacity, the destruction of her image. But that part was drowned out by another that made her return the hug as a wave of warmth spread through her. Emelia was so big now… so warm… and she smelled so nice too. How long had it been since Valeria had been the smaller one in a hug? She couldn’t even remember…

Emelia’s mind caught up just in time for Valeria to wrap her smaller arms around her. The panic that might have punched through her joy was deflected as she pulled Valeria closer. She rubbed Valeria's back with her fingers as the smaller woman shivered at her touch. Emelia felt her crotch warm as Valeria’s lips began to kiss the nap of her neck.

Valeria wasn’t sure what she was doing anymore. Her body was simply acting as her mind came along for the ride. Being so completely at the mercy of Emelia… it should have made her worried. But the reality was completely different as she felt herself becoming more and more turned on. The soft rubbing of her back was too much and Valeria began to kiss Emelia’s neck. She had to fight the urge to beg Emelia for more and kept it at bay only by keeping her mouth busy.

Emelia couldn’t take it anymore. She pulled Valeria away as the kisses drove her further to the edge. She looked down at Valeria and her eyes widened as she saw just how wet the small muscular woman was. Valeria’s fingers slipped toward her crotch and she bit her lips. Her eyes were twinkling and staring up at Emelia with unspoken pleas. Emelia smiled in utter joy before nodding in understanding. She lifted Valeria up to face level before blowing on her eager pussy.

Valeria couldn’t suppress the moan of need that escaped her lips. The soft blowing caused her crotch to pulse in need and she curled in toes in frustration.

“P-Please…” she heard herself say as Emelia giggled. Valeria was going to try and take the beg back, but never got the chance as Emelia’s tongue slid along her. Her short moan from before returned as a cry as Emelia slid along her edge. Valeria gasped and moaned as it tickled her and her toes curled in pleasure. Then it, finally, slid inside her and Valeria didn’t even try to hold in her pleased cries.

Emelia felt her own pussy soaking her panties as Valeria’s cute moans filled the locker room. She slid her tongue along and into Valeria’s pulsing crotch without any thoughts to anything save sending her into climax. She slid in deeper and deeper with each lick and Valeria’s moans became louder and more needing. Emelia lifted Valeria up so she draped over her head and the smaller woman wrapped around her like a mask. All Emelia could smell was Valeria now and she loved it. Valeria’s cries began to hit a peak.

She couldn’t take it anymore. The pleasure was so great, the way Emelia’s head was so big, the way her tongue kept going deeper, it was all too much. With a cry that might have been heard outside of the locker room, Valeria climaxed and her body tensed with its release. She flopped back on Emelia’s waiting arms and basked in the afterglow of her release. Emelia smiled at her and Valeria returned it before sitting up and giving her a light kiss.

“That was the best head I’ve ever got- URK!” Valeria started but stopped as a strange feeling ran through her.

“Valeria? Valeria?! What’... oh….” Emelia said in worry that then turned to awe. Emelia watched as Valeria began to grow. Her body began to become heavier and heavier as the pill’s effects seemed to be wearing off. Emelia set her back on the ground where Valeria grunted and moaned as her body swelled back to normal.

Valeria sighed as the pain turned to pleasure. She felt herself returning to her old self and a wave of relief, with a hint of sadness, washed over her. Emelia was no longer towering above her and that left a sad knot in Valeria’s stomach. She got to her feet and watched as Emelia shrank lower and lower, soon only reaching Valeria’s carved abs.

Emelia watched in amazement as Valeria returned to her towering stature. She reached out to feel her chiseled abs before recoiling as her mind caught up with her.

“S-SORRY! I just-” she never finished as Valeria’s large hand wrapped around hers and pushed it back.

“Please don’t stop,” Valeria asked with a smile. Emelia granted her request with both hands and both cooed in approval. Emelia’s now tiny hands felt great and Valeria let herself be lost in the feeling…

“I… I am sorry about… shrinking you,” Emelia said as she nuzzled in Valeria’s firm, strong thighs. Valeria smiled down at her.

“It’s OK. I think that climax more than made up for it. Besides, I’m back to normal now,” Valeria said as she sat back down on the bench. She plucked Emelia up and was the one to cuddle her now.

“Yeah… and I did have a pill that was supposed to grow you if it didn’t wear off,” Emelia said as she nuzzled into Valeria’s firm chest. Valeria’s smile faltered a bit as a thought entered her head… and a sudden intense need.

“Oh… good. Do you still have that pill?”
“Yeah… it’s right here,” Emelia said as she took it out and held it in her hand. Valeria looked at it and let a huge smile spread over her face, one that made Emelia a little worried.

“Good,” Valeria said, before pushing Emelia’s hand right into her mouth. The sudden move caused Emelia’s mouth to open instinctively and the pill flew to the back of her throat. She gagged, but Valeria’s huge hand kept her from spitting the pill up. With no other option, she swallowed and the pill raced down her throat.

Valeria smiled as she felt Emelia swallow. She moved her hand away and Emelia coughed now that her mouth was free. Emelia looked up at the larger woman with a mixture of surprise, worry, and confusion.

“Wh-Why did you do that?!” Emelia asked. Valeria glanced away before looking back, a bit of blush appearing on her face.

“I… kinda liked you being the big one better… And I… wanted more,” Valeria admitted as Emelia stared up at her. She liked… oh-oh… Emelia felt her own face start to blush as the admission sent her heart a flutter. Valeria wanted more… of her. She wan-wan… waaaaaahhhhhh~!

Emelia’s thoughts faded into pleasure as a wonderful warmth spread through her body. She moaned in ecstasy as her body began to shiver in anticipation. Valeria watched in eager lust as the smaller woman began her transformation. Soon the shivers turned to small spurts as Emelia began to grow little by little. Her gym clothing began to be pulled tight as her body filled them to capacity.

Valeria sat the growing Emelia down as her shivering increased. Emelia gasped as her body surged outward causing tears to appear on her clothing. Her modest breasts began to rip free of her tank top while her shorts became closer to panties. Valeria watched with an eager smile as Emelia began to grow to match her in size, and then surged past it. Tattered remains of her clothes piled on the floor as Emelia’s moans sent her rumbling past Valeria in size. She tried to finger herself, but Valeria pulled her hand away.

“That’s my job,” Valeria said before diving into Emelia’s still growing pussy, Emelia gasped as Valeria’s large tongue set to work and she flopped onto her back. Each lick brought her closer and closer to her limit and closer and closer to the far wall. Already her legs were pushing aside benches as they demanded more space as her hands took up larger space on the lockers they braced on. Emelia barely registered any of it though as her mind was assaulted by pleasure she had never known.

Valeria’s eyes widened as she felt herself be pushed off the ground as Emelia’s growing form began to lift her up. She looked up and gasped as Emelia began to fill the entire room. Emelia’s lust-dulled eyes looked down at her as her head hit the far wall and began to push up it.

“Don’t...stop…” Emelia ordered and Valeria obeyed. Emelia moaned as she pushed Valeria into her. Valeria gasped as more and more of her managed to fit, but kept on licking. Emelia’s moans hit a new high before she yelled loud enough to shake the entire building. Valeria was tossed off as Emelia climaxed and watched as one last growth spurt sent her crushing lockers, benches, and even some hanging lights by her newly massive form.

Emelia sighed as her mind began to regain some composure. She looked around and slowly began to notice how different everything was. The flattened lockers, her head brushing the ceiling, the fact she was still laying down… Her eyes found Valeria and the last vestiges of her afterglow fell away. Panic came first, but that faded quickly as she looked at herself. A smug smile then spread over her face as she plucked up her new, tiny, amazon.

“Hello,” Emelia said as she brought Valeria to eye level.

“Hi,” Valeria responded with a big smile. The two moved closer for a kis-

“HEY! What the hell is going on in there?!” a male voice suddenly yelled from outside. The door banged as it tried to open, but Emelia’s massive foot had sealed it closed. Both girls glared at the door and made to yell at it.

“GO AWAY!” Valeria yelled, but Emelia didn’t. She turned back and noticed Emelia had a strange look on her face. She was about to ask what that was for, but didn’t need to as a familiar shiver began to run through her new giant lover. The two shared lust-full grins.