- Text Size +

Night With the Neighbor

 

By RatStan

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

You step out of your home. You notice a thick, curvaceous, redheaded woman. She’s your upstairs neighbor, and she’s coming down the stairs, towards you. You’re nervous. Should you smile and wave? As she comes closer you smile, and try desperately to think of something to say. To your amazement, she stops and smiles. 

 

She says, “Hey neighbor.”

 

You two have never spoken before. You’re about to respond when she says, “I was going to order a pizza,” her stomach growls loudly, and she chuckles, “right now actually.”

 

You try to hold eye contact with her, but you steal a glance at her big, round bosom.

 

“I was thinking, you might want to be a small part of my evening.”

 

You perk up. But then there is a blue flash of light. You become disoriented. Your ears are ringing and your eyes have to readjust, after the flash. When your eyes finally adjust, you look around and see unfamiliar terrain. Trying to determine where you are, you look up. Towering above you see a giant statue of a woman. Only, it’s not a statue. It’s your neighbor. You can’t figure out how she became so enormous. Only to realize, she didn’t grow. You shrank. Down to the size of a crumb. 

 

“Hahaha,” her laughter booming and echoing, “like I said, small part of the evening.”

 

Her gargantuan form bends down. You try to run, but she is effortlessly faster. She picks you up, squeezing you in her massive fingers. She holds you up to her face, which takes up your entire field of vision.

 

“I love getting to know my neighbors,” she says in a pseudo-sweet voice.

 

She puts your tiny, struggling body inside her warm, soft cleavage. The sound of her calm heartbeat, pounds in your ears. You can smell her enticing, unique, womanly scent. And the sweat, that accumulated between her breasts. As she walks up the stairs to her apartment, you feel her breasts jiggle up and down, against your tiny body. When you get inside her apartment, she pulls out her phone.

 

She calls the pizza company, and you yell as loud as you can. You’re desperate to get their attention. Maybe someone can help you. Internally you acknowledge that as far as places to be trapped go, the cleavage of your hot neighbor is not the worst it could be. But you know, just from the look on her face, that she is planning something horrible for you. She hangs up the phone.

 

“You know I never order pizza,” she strokes your body with her finger tip, “unless I can have my favorite topping.”

 

Your eyes go wide, and you struggle even harder.

 

“It’s been too long, since I grabbed a treat like you.”

 

She pinches you and removes you from her cleavage. She walks towards her couch, each footstep sounding and feeling like an earthquake. She starts rubbing and pinching her nipple. Simultaneously, she removes her shirt and bra. She stops in front of the couch and kicks her shows off. She wiggles out of her skirt, and sits her naked body down. You are brought down to her pussy.

 

She drops you on the couch. To your right and your left, is a mountainous thigh. You are in a smooth, fleshy canyon. Heat radiates from her thighs, as you stare directly at her red pubes and her vagina. The smell of her thigh sweat and pheromones blast you all at once. Between her pheromones and the direness of your situation, you are the most turned on and the most scared, you’ve ever been. 

 

You look above and see one of her left hand is once again rubbing and pinching her nipples.

 

“Ahh...ah” she moans softly.

 

The echo of her moan reverberates down to you. At the same time, a shadow is cast by her right hand, which is moving towards you. While trying to run away, you are swept up by her giant finger-tip. It’s warm and you can feel her pulse-rate increasing, through her finger. She brings you closer to her vagina. You hear her stomach growl again, and recoil in fear. She drops you on her clit.

 

“I’d get to work if I were you,” she threatens.

 

Rubbing your body against her clit, the smell and pheromones of her pussy hit you again. She starts pushing you in and out of her vagina, rubbing you against her clit from time to time. You can feel her body heat and heartbeat, from inside her pussy.

 

“Ah…aahhaah” she moans with pleasure.

 

You realize, you’re providing her with acute pressure and vibrations. Just by struggling for your life, inside her pussy. Literally, all your adrenaline and energy, the peak physical output of your body, is working to struggle and try to escape. Which means, inadvertently, all that effort is going towards pleasing her. Inside her vagina, her clit, or anywhere else she presses you with her strong fingers.

 

She keeps getting wetter and wetter.

 

“AhHHh..ah” she moans.

 

You spit a tiny red hair out, and hear a loud knocking sound.

 

“Shit!” She says, pissed.

 

Her eyes dart to a pink robe on the couch. She grabs it.

 

Looking down at you she barks, “Keep going!”

 

She presses you deep into her vagina. While she puts the robe on and answers the door, you struggle in her continuously leaking pussy. As she grabs the pizza and closes the door, you feel the vibrations of her footsteps, from your position inside her. She flings the rob off and sits back down on the sweaty couch. Her finger enters her and scoops you up. As she presses your squirming body, you see her pick up a slice of pizza.

 

“This….AHHHAaahHHa..Fuck….is why I have …aha..two hands.” She says, unable to contain her moans.

 

As one hand slides pizza into her mouth, the other slide you in and out of her pussy. Every time you’re outside her vagina, you notice how ravenously and rapidly she’s devouring her pizza. She gets wetter and wetter. You’re constantly spitting out her fluids. You see and hear swallow another slice, as she presses you up against her clit, again.

 

“AhHHHHAaaaH…ahah…ah” she moans, harder than ever, and it booms and echoes all around you.

 

The pressure from her finger is stronger than you can handle. You think your tiny body is going to explode against her clit. You don’t, but she does.

 

“AHHAAAHHA aH FUUUUCCKK” she moans, cumming harder than she has in months. 

 

You both stop moving and start panting. Before you can collect yourself, you see her massive hand above you. She pinches you up, and brings you to her mouth. Her glossy red lipstick is smeared. Her hot breath cascades out of her mouth. It reeks of the food she’s eaten that day. The corners of her mouth have tomato sauce stains. Small clumps of food litter her tongue.

 

She chuckles, “Say hi to the other food for me.”

 

And with that, she drops you, her food, onto her soaking tongue. The light disappears, as she closes her lips. You slip and slide trying to escape, but it’s no use. Her powerful tongue pushes you and some food clumps into her throat. She smiles with delight, as you feel more constricted than you ever thought possible. Right before you burst, her throat opens up. You fall and land in mush.

 

You can’t see anything, but you can hear the deafening grumbles and roars of her gut. You try to stand up, but the chewed food you’re on is too mushy. Her gut churns, sloshing you around. Squeezed by stomach folds, and covered in mush, you do everything you can to avoid the ocean of acid beneath you. You hear plopping sounds, as food drops in. Clawing against the stomach walls, and yelling desperately are pointless. Her indifferent gut responds with more grumbles and roars.  

 

 Your entire existence as been reduced to food, for some powerful goddess woman. An edible sex toy. Smaller than a topping on her pizza. The feeling of you struggling inside her stomach, is a major turn on. So much so, she can’t eat the last slice. She rubs her stomach, satisfied, and ready for round two. She continues rubbing her stomach, as you fade with the rest of her meal.