- Text Size +
Derek lay on Leanne’s mattress, watching the plump giantess crawl towards him from the foot of the bed.

Her immense drooping breasts dragged along the mattress as she prowled on hands and knees, she as naked as Derek himself was.

Playfully, Leanne lifted one massive breast and placed it over his body, lowering her torso until it had spread out to completely cover the half-foot man. Just for a moment.

Then she lifted it back off of him. “Can you take that weight, Honey? It doesn’t hurt or anything, does it?”

Derek chuckled and reached his hands up to tweak the garbage can-sized nipple hanging just over his chest. “It was good, Babe. Really fun, too. Just remember that I have to hold my breath under there.”

Leanne smiled in acceptance, and spent a few minutes burying her new boyfriend under her boobs, switching sides as she went.

It was fun for her as well, and Derek’s appreciation of what she considered her two best features was good for her rock-bottom self-esteem. Still, she had a promise to make good on.

She eased herself down to the mattress, her face just over Derek and her breasts squashed down just below his feet.

Derek couldn’t decide on where to look. Gazing down the length of his body there were her enormous tits, squished on nearly all sides and ballooning up her chest. Over him was her looming face, so big and appreciative.

The choice was taken from him as Leanne’s face lowered to him and a pair of giant, plump lips enveloped his face. A gentle suction and a gust of pleasant breath washed over him.

She must have used mouthwash while he was napping, he decided, grateful for her forethought.

Leanne’s lips moved down his body, a second, lingering kiss pressed to his pecs. Then his pelvis, where his hard dick was enveloped, touched by her tongue, and caught in the suction. Then his thighs, then his shins. Even his feet.

She dragged her moist lower lip up his body, exhaling heavily through her mouth over him, then she licked him from toe to head.

It felt amazing to Derek. No one else got to have a giant woman kiss and lick their entire body like a girl would worship a cock that she really, really loved. Just him.

Leanne drug her lip over him again, smoother now that he was slipperier with her spit. Then another full body lick. Another face kiss.

Leanne took her time. She ran her lips and tongue over Derek’s body as she desired, would suckle an entire limb of his when she felt like it. She tried to show him just how much it meant to her that he considered them to be in a relationship.

This close, she wouldn’t be able to hide her happy tears from him, so she fought them back as much as she could by concentrating on her boyfriend’s body, by doing her damn best to please him with nothing in it for her.

Derek undulated beneath her face, clearly enjoying her attentions. Still, for long minutes, she kept worshipping his little muscular body. After a time, she decided to herself to stop teasing him and get him off.

The pad of her thumb pinned his chest to the bed, and she scooped both of his feet into her mouth with the tip of her tongue. She sucked him inside, all the way up to his abs, then began bobbing minutely over him, rubbing his cock with her wet, compressed upper lip.

Leanne wasn’t skilled at blowjobs, but she could take three or four inches of her boyfriend into her mouth without gagging, no problem. It would be easier to move him in and out of her mouth than slide her entire body up and down the bed with her neck at an extreme angle, but that would defeat the purpose. This was for him.

After a few uncomfortable minutes for her, Derek’s hands landed on her face and she paused, noticing the tension in his little body. The big woman realized he was close, and tried to undulate her lip over his dick and increased the suction on his legs.

Derek’s back arched, pressing upward into her thumb, and she could actually feel the minute pulsing of his cock through her nerve-packed lip. She moaned around his body, mentally satisfied with getting him off.

Circumstances forced their sex to be strange, but still she blew her boyfriend and made him cum. That meant a lot to the once-lonely woman.

Once it seemed like he was finished, she evacuated him from her mouth, and gave one last lick up his body, making sure she’d gotten his entire load. She could barely taste it, so there was no reason for her to leave him with his cum on himself. Not when she could clean it off without effort.

Derek panted just up the bed from where he laid, seemingly wrung out. “That was so good, Leanne. Seriously.”

Leanne smiled up at him, pleased with herself. “I’m glad. But I think we need to talk, Sweetie. Here,” she said and gently scooped him up, holding him securely to her chest as she maneuvered around to lay on her back, the pillow propping up her head.

She laid Derek face down on her sternum, then swept her breasts together over him to keep him warm. She was always conscious of how easily Derek got cold. His core wasn’t very far from his surface, and he didn’t retain heat all that well. Leanne had body heat to spare.

Derek folded his arms under his head and rested his chin on them, looking up at her face. “Okay? What’s on your mind?”

“I don’t think I can take you to work with me again. I’m so sorry.”

Derek frowned. “Do I really bother you that much?”

“No!” she was quick to assure him. “The problem is that I like it too much. I realized today that doing sex things in public with you is a huge turn-on for me, and after a while I start thinking with my pussy instead of my head. Also, I can’t check on you as much as I need to. My boss noticed how often I was in the restroom today.”

Derek despaired, “But… but what about me needing to be there? You know, in case it makes me big again?”

Leanne bit her lip. “That was kind of a longshot anyway, wasn’t it?”

The little man shrugged helplessly. “It’s my only shot.”

Leanne couldn’t stand how hopeless he sounded. “Can you go for four hours in my heat without any water? I can’t get you a drink until my lunch break, and then not again until I’ve left work.”

“I guess I’ll have to,” he finally decided.

“I'm sorry, Honey,” Leanne commiserated. “And you can’t ride in the basement at work, either. I like it too much.”

Derek finally laughed a little. “Yeah, but I think I need the workout. I have to try and stay in shape for my new girlfriend,” he teased.

Leanne chuckled, a little lust creeping in. “I suppose it was a workout, wasn’t it?”

“Mm-hm. Squats and pull-ups today. Bicycle kick and stress ball yesterday.”

Leanne’s eyes lost focus. “Maybe… maybe you could get your exercise before I go to work. Devise a plan, and I’ll provide the equipment.”

The tiny man chuckled. “Such dedication to my health,” he prodded.

“That’s me. I’m a giver,” she returned mock-seriously.

******

Leanne laid on her stomach, propped up with a pillow under her arms as she applied her makeup. Finally having someone special, she’d decided to start taking better care of her appearance. Wearing makeup to work was a nice first step.

In her deep butt crack, she felt Derek finish his third set of chest presses, using the flesh of her giant fat ass as resistance training. She felt him shift from vertical to horizontal, and then he was doing the same thing with squats, prying her cheeks apart with his feet and shoulders over and over.

Finishing her mascara, she checked over her shoulder, “Almost done, Sweetie? I need to get dressed soon.”

“One… more… set…” he yelled from the divide of her bottom.

Leanne idly turned her mascara applicator over and over in her hands. She had been hoping for his exercise program to give her orgasms like the days earlier, but this morning that just wasn’t happening. Instead it was borderline hysterical how he’d decided to use her giant butt cheeks as workout equipment.

She shrugged to herself. His exercise would vary, most likely, and hopefully some of the time she would get to get off as he worked out.

When he’d finished, she gave him some water and protein, and filled the bathroom sink for him. She squeezed a small dollop of her shampoo onto the rim, then a dollop of body wash. She eased him into the water after he’d eaten, applied her deodorant, and left the stick uncapped next to the hand cloth he’d use for a towel.

She had to figure out someway for him to brush his teeth and shave his face. That was going to require some thought.

She dressed herself, pulling on plain white cotton panties, wrestling her girls into her bra cups. Socks, then pants which were left unbuttoned. Her long necklace went over her head and around her neck. A colorful belt was fed through her belt loops, as she felt like her uniform could use a little more flair now.

She heard the bathroom sink draining, and walked in just as Derek was using his hand to transfer some of her deodorant to his armpits. She checked, “Ready for pickup?”

Derek wiped his hands on the hand cloth before stretching his arms out to her. “Yeah, ready!”

Easily grasping him around his torso with one hand, Leanne tucked him into her cleavage, but his time he was facing her instead of facing out.

Derek looked around as she wound her necklace around his ribs a single time. “This is different,” he commented.

“I have a lot of boobs, Honey. There’s more than enough room for you to be comfortable reclining down there and still be all the way inside. Variety, right?”

“Variety,” he agreed, just before he was tucked in the rest of the way, his neck supported just as well as the rest of him.

Leanne donned her uniform top, tucked it into her pants, and checked the mirror one last time. Her big old tits pulled the material taut between them, creating a canvas that easily cleared Derek’s head. He was perfectly hidden.

Shoes and purse, and she was on her way.

Derek was in for a much wilder ride today, not secured close to her sternum. She hoped he was a fan of amusement park rides.

******

Sweat dripped down Leanne’s face. She looked at the clock, and thirty-four minutes had passed. She only needed to hold out for eleven more. Just eleven.

She closed her eyes and lowered her forehead to the cool linoleum.

Derek whapped Leanne’s clit with his right fist like a speed-bag, one-two-three-four. Then his left. He was breathing hard, but most of the moisture on him wasn’t his sweat. He ignored the long drip of grool as it oozed down to drape over his shoulder from the gaping pussy hole directly over his head, just like he ignored all of the others.

He knew just how much effort Leanne was putting in to hold still for him. He also knew that she was enjoying it no matter how tortuous it may have seemed.

Derek tried to use his imagination for working out, tried to involve Leanne’s body as much as he could. The jump rope with an old shoelace on her belly was a disaster, though. He needed athletic support before trying that again, and the sight of his dick and balls flopping made Leanne giggle, which tumbled Derek from her body altogether. Also, the shoelace stung her skin, she had said. No more jumping rope.

The washcloth he stood on was getting fairly wet, absorbing Leanne’s pussy juice as it dripped down his body. Sometimes in big gooey ropes, sometimes in splattering drops. It would cling to him and slowly ooze down to his makeshift rug. Still, the washcloth afforded him sure footing, whereas the linoleum floor of the bathroom would quickly have become dangerously slippery. Especially since Derek was barefoot. Derek glanced upward for a moment, and beyond the spread lips and yawning hole, Leanne had a trickle of fluid creeping down the inside of one of her very spread thighs.

He kept hammering the bag, losing himself in the rhythm. Four left, then four right. His hands ached a little, not being able to tape them, but it wasn’t like Leanne’s clit was a rubber bag that would tear his skin, either.

“Time!” Leanne nearly screamed, and Derek paused.

“What?”

“Time! Forty-five minutes. All done,” she heaved, the thighs in his peripheral vision beginning to shake.

Derek stretched his arms and shoulders where he stood. “Alright. Thanks, Leanne.”

“Take a deep breath, Honey. Three–"

“Wait, what?” Derek noticed her get off of her hands, moving to an upright position on her splayed knees directly straddling his orthostatic form.

“Two–“

Derek glanced up at the nearly-vibrating, quivery pussy lips looming above him, and the clitoris that was visibly pulsing as it throbbed. “Oh.”

“One–“

Derek took a deep breath, tucked his head under his arms, and stood ramrod straight.

Leanne dropped her big white ass all the way down to the floor, entirely sheathing him in one splattering stroke, and that was all it took.

Derek felt her walls clench around him repeatedly as they tried to fulfill the mating instinct and milk his body of semen, felt the hot, gooey cum cling to him that felt different than the runnier juice that Leanne produced so abundantly. Her cervix opening mouthed at the arms protecting his head in her throes as it tried to intake any baby batter that might be pooled in there, a natural contraction of the muscle that Derek had no idea actually happened until that moment.

The squeezing didn’t harm him. A penis could withstand this, and those didn’t have any bones reinforcing anything. Derek wouldn’t even bruise. Still, he was already in oxygen debt from his little workout on her speed-bag, and he wasn’t trained in holding his breath like a diver would have been. Leanne had about a minute to get him back out before he was in trouble. Maybe less.

He couldn’t lower his arms, the undulating walls weren’t allowing him enough room. Prolonging her orgasm by moving his body in any way seemed like a very bad idea. Derek imitated a dildo and stayed perfectly still, his arms over his head simulating the mushroom crown. The feeling of Leanne’s orgasm seemed to taper off, then his feet left the floor and he felt the sensation of rapidly rising, like he was in an elevator going up.

An instant after the moving sensation stopped, the tunnel around him squeezed in a different manner, and Derek found himself evacuated into Leanne’s waiting hand in a gush of vaginal slime.

He cleared his eyes of pussy goop, looking into his girlfriend’s satisfied, yet sweaty and exhausted face.

“I think I like the speed-bag,” she admitted.

******

After a week of accompanying Leanne to work, Derek finally called a stop to it.

“Look, I appreciate you trying for me, but I just can’t anymore. The forced immobility, the heat without water to drink, it’s driving me nuts. If the cure was something about the place or the food, it would have happened by now. Probably.”

Leanne worried her lip. “What else could it be?”

Derek shrugged from his seat on her shoulder as she soaked in the bath, him resting after swimming laps from her floating breasts to the faucet and back. “Who knows? I remember these three goth teenagers smirking at me, they could be witches for all I know. There could have been something as outlandish as a dimensional flux and I was in just the right place at the right time. Hell, it could even be a monkey’s paw version of the wish I made just then to be taken care of for once.”

The big woman froze, and carefully turned her head to look at him. “I was wishing that I had a man to take care of, right before that happened. I remember now.”

Derek tried to fight it, but he still got excited. Still got his hopes up. “Wanna try wishing me big again? I’ll wish, too?”

Leanne was ashamed of herself, but had to be honest. “I’m afraid if you get big again, I’ll lose you.”

“Lose me? If I get big again, I’m stealing you away to live with me in my apartment.”

Leanne wiped her eyes. “You’re just saying that.”

“No I’m not!” he exclaimed, and God help her, Leanne believed him. He was too offended to be lying. “Hey, I’m a boob-man, and you’ve got the biggest I’ve ever seen. Even if I was full size. Plus, you’re incredibly kind. The kindest, sweetest woman I’ve ever met. I’d never let you go.”

“Even though I’m so much older and uglier than you? You’re a ten, Derek. Nine on a bad day. I was barely a five thirty years ago.”

Derek hugged her sad, sad face. “Putting numbers to either of us isn’t fair and you know it, Leanne. What I know is I’ve been looking for someone I can completely trust my whole life. Someone nice, someone kind. A person who won’t fly off the handle when I screw up, because I so will… Also, someone with basketball-sized tits, and will you look there!? Holy crap, those are some big boobs!”

Leanne giggled wetly and shoved him face-first into her ‘big boobs’ for a moment before putting him on the floor of the bathroom. She took a deep breath. “Okay, Honey. Start wishing.”

Leanne closed her eyes, and wished Derek was full-sized again. Over and over she wished, and though her heart wasn’t in it, still she wished. For him.

Minutes passed.

“Leanne, can you put me back in the tub? I’m cold now.”

She cracked open her eyes, and was both relieved and disappointed to find Derek the same as he was, six inches tall. She grasped him in her fist, holding him to her chest as she sank a little deeper in the water.

“I'm sorry that didn’t work,” she whispered.

The only answer back from him was a shuddering and a sniffle, and so she held her man and rubbed his back as he silently cried into her bosom.

******

Leanne stood, feet shoulder width apart, palms bracing herself on the wall. Clad in only a pair of bleach-white panties, her heavy hangers drooped forward and off of her belly, her cylindrical nipples hard and nearly pointing at the floor.

Giving a lewd moan around her bit lip, the stacked, plump woman squeezed her cunt muscles, slurping Derek further inside of her. A moment later, he pressed off of her G-spot and pulled himself back out with a two-handed grip of her asshole.

Early morning exercise was the most wonderful thing to Leanne, now. She loved the bicycle kick and stress ball mornings, she really loved the speed-bag mornings, but squats and chin-up days were her absolute favorite.

Every two minutes she clenched him back inside, and every time felt better than the last. Suddenly, Derek began stomping her G-spot, and seconds later she was gushing, flooding her panties until nearly all that liquid poured through the cloth like a water filter, some going down the insides of both her legs.

She howled, oh did she howl!

Panting, she wiggled her soaked drawers down to her knees, then removed her drenched boyfriend from where he hung upside-down, still halfway inside of her pussy.

Derek sure knew how to make Monday mornings great.

******

“I wish I had my phone,” Derek lamented as he watched Leanne get dressed for a short shift over the lunch rush.

“Where would it be?” Leanne wondered, pulling her boobs up the insides of her bra cups until they sat right. She jostled her bra by the shoulder straps, and her breasts wobbled wildly as they settled into symmetry.

Derek nearly lost his train of thought at the sight. “I don’t know. Probably wherever the clothes I was wearing went when I shrank.”

“Oh my God! Your clothes are in the trunk of my car! I completely forgot!”

Derek fidgeted, then asked, “Can I talk you into getting my stuff before you leave for work?”

Leanne glanced at the clock, then hurriedly stepped into her pants and pulled her top over her head. “I'll have to hustle. Be right back, Honey.”

Derek watched her big round bottom as she hustled out the door, then scratched himself in a lot of different places. Doll clothes were simply not made with comfort in mind. Ken had more reason to be pissed off other than lacking a dick.

A few minutes later, Leanne came back with a big black garbage bag in her hands. She quickly dug in the bag, pulling out his pants and divesting the pockets for him. His phone, keys, and wallet joined him on the recliner seat. She then leaned way down, gave him a face-engulfing kiss, and hurried back out.

Derek turned on his phone, having to squeeze the sides of his phone between his arms to depress the button, and it immediately went dark again. Dead battery.

“Well fuck,” he muttered, disgusted.

******

Leanne entered the foreign apartment, carefully locking the door behind her, and then pulled her sweatshirt completely off to drape it over a chair. “So, this is your place?”

From his perch between her breasts, Derek surveyed his old home. “It was,” he admitted. “Got a new place now.”

Leanne ruffled his hair affectionately with a finger pad. “Okay, what do we need to get?”

“For starters, my wireless phone charger and my laptop. I’ve got a photo album with pictures of my parents I’d like to keep, and unless we want someone declaring me missing, we should probably get most of my clothes, too.”

Leanne nodded in thought, and noticed the flat-screen television. “Can we take your TV, too?”

“If you can lift it, sure. Knock yourself out. Anything that catches your eye.”

Leanne gave the TV an experimental lift. It was light enough for her to carry. “Okay, let’s get started. What do I say if someone asks why I’m emptying your apartment of valuables?”

Derek shrugged, running his hands over the bulging expanses of breast flesh to his left and right. “Tell them, uh… tell them I’m in jail, I guess, and you’re saving my stuff for me.”

“You don’t really feel like you’re in jail, do you?” the mature woman worried.

“No, I don’t. But the truth is, my freedom really is restricted now. It’s not your fault, it is what it is, and my living conditions are a million times better with you than without.”

“Okay? And so why am I doing this and not anyone else? Like your friends, or parents or anything?”

Derek bit the bullet. “I lost my parents when I was twelve. I don’t really have any close friends, either. Just tell whoever the truth. You’re my girlfriend.”

Leanne protested, “No one in their right mind would believe I'm your girlfriend. I'll tell them I’m your… aunt or something. Now tell me where that photo album is, we'll start there.”

He lost his parents at twelve? She was damned sure that album was being saved.

******

Derek worked at his phone, propped upright on the wireless charger. He’d figured out how to connect it to his laptop and use it as a keyboard and touch pad peripheral, and had finally found the second thing he'd been looking for.

A voice distortion app.

He played with the settings, playing back his voice until the app had deepened it enough that it sounded like himself before his vocal chords became teeny.

Then he called his workplace.

“R.L. Hammerstein Incorporated, Human Resources. This is Rachel, how can I help you?”

“Hi, this is Derek Olsen. I’m sorry, but I have to quit.”

“Is there a problem, Mr. Olsen?”

Derek had given his excuse much thought. “I found out I have a genetic problem with my immune system. I have to live in a clean room from now on, and find a job I can do from home. I’m sorry it’s taken so long to call, the last week or so has been crazy.”

Boy, was that an understatement, he thought to himself.

“One moment, please,” the lady said, and he was put on hold.

Derek sat in front of his phone, cross-legged to reach the keyboard displayed on the bottom, and began to enter searches on shrinking men while he waited.

He didn’t find anything like his reality. He did find porn. Stories, and animations, and photoshopped pictures and artwork and videos made for people who fantasized about just what happened to him. His mind raced.

“Derek? This is George Swanson. Now, Rachel tells me you have to work from home for health reasons. We do have positions like that here, so why don’t we talk about what your skillset is, and where we can fit you in.”

Derek had been planning on electronically filing for unemployment and having it direct deposited. This was much, much better.

******

Leanne came home from work to find her boyfriend pacing on her dresser top in front of his phone stand.

“You look agitated, Honey.”

Derek nearly stumbled as he turned to face her. “Uh, maybe? I’ve got news. And maybe an idea.”

Leanne blew out a breath, moved the hair that had escaped her bun out of her face, and began getting out of her work uniform. “Okay, let’s start with the news. What’s up?”

“Well, I called my work to tell them I had to quit. Instead, they gave me a job working from home. It’s not quite as much as I used to make, but it should only take me maybe four to six hours a day. So I can help with money now.”

Leanne frowned, and Derek was momentarily distracted by all of the cleavage on display as she turned to him with her hands on her hips. “I don’t want your money, Derek.”

Derek ran his hands through his hair in a little frustration. “I can’t just pop down to the store if I want something, not anymore. I can order things online, but for food and everything else? That’s all you.”

Leanne wasn’t backing down. “You literally eat the crumbs of my meals. It costs nothing extra to feed you.”

“Just… Look, I’m trying to accept the reality that my height is most likely permanent. I don’t want to be a charity case, and this is something I can do. Just let me help, okay? I want to help provide here, give you a better life. That’s what being in a relationship is all about. So I need your bank account info to make electronic transfers, and I need our address to get stuff delivered.”

Leanne was silent as she finished disrobing, deciding to just wear a long t-shirt for now. “Fine, I guess. I’ll write all of that stuff down for you. Now, what was this idea?”

Derek huffed, and walked to his phone, bringing up a video to play on the laptop. “Come watch this,” he beckoned.

It was a short video clip of a skinny naked woman with big 80’s hair, and she was rubbing her clit. Someone had inserted a CGI man inside of her vagina, struggling, until her fingers dipped into her hole and appeared to shove him inside.

“There’s a whole community of people who are into this. The best of the content isn’t all that realistic. As a matter of fact, this one is the best I could find. We could make videos like this, and sell them. Shrunken man porn.”

“I’m not making porn!” she shouted, then glanced worriedly at her closed apartment door and lowered her voice. “I’m not making porn, Derek,” she hissed.

Derek shrugged. “Think about it. It’s stuff we’re already doing, and given the specialty nature of it and just how good the special effects are,” he wiggled his eyebrows, “we could sell clips for like, twenty, twenty-five a download. We can edit them so your face is never in it if you want.”

Leanne had to stop and think after that. “Twenty-five bucks a pop?”

Derek nodded. “Sure. Twenty downloads, and we’ve made five hundred bucks before taxes. And the people who are into this? They’re starved for the kind of content we could make. One or two releases a month, because of all the ‘special effects' time the video would have needed, and we could make some serious dough.”

“And you think people would want to see my naked body?”

“Without a doubt,” Derek said seriously. He typed in a new search for ‘Mature Big Tit BBW’, and showed her the thumbnails of all the videos the search uncovered. “See? Women shaped like you are, well, you don’t have to worry about that. Guys will find you sexy.”

“I'm not saying yes,” she finally managed. “Not yet. But maybe we could try making one, and if… if it isn’t too bad, we’ll talk about selling it, okay?”

It was probably the best Derek could have hoped for. “That’s more than fair. Now I really do need our address, I’ve got some things to order, and a digital recorder is on that list.”

******

Buying the 3D printer was the most genius idea Derek had ever had, in his estimation. The design software wasn’t all that user friendly, and it took him quite some time to familiarize himself with the tools, but with an hour here and there when he was done with work he got the hang of it.

The only problems with it was that it wasn’t fast, and the bottom plate it printed on was heated to a very high temperature and also took a long time to cool. In addition he’d need Leanne to remove any completed product from the printer that he couldn’t lift.

He looked on in satisfaction at the two lawn chairs his size, and the pieces of a rolling plastic office chair that when snapped together, should allow him to work in a little more comfort. All he had to do was wait for the hot plate to cool down, and maybe get Leanne to put his office chair together if it proved to be too much effort for his small arms to snap the wheels together.

The high-end digital recorder still sat in its box, over on the corner of the dresser. Leanne hadn’t brought the subject of videos back up yet, and Derek was currently content to let it lie. She’d be ready when she felt like it, and any badgering on his part would likely sour the idea.

He wanted her able to replace her car. The thing she drove couldn’t have very long left to live, so Derek needed to make a lot of money in a hurry. His job would help, but the porn idea had the potential to change the game. That was contingent on Leanne’s participation, though, and nothing would happen until she decided one way or another.

Instead, he turned his attention to the design of small plastic needles, and the handles that when a pair of exacto-knife blades were snapped into it, should make a usable pair of shears for his size. He was going to make better, more comfortable clothing for himself. He wrote himself an electronic note to have Leanne pick him up some high-quality handkerchiefs in solid colors, and the strongest, thinnest thread she could find.

He had a lot of other ideas, but he needed to address his needs before his wants.

******

“You know, I’ll bet that looks impressive as all hell,” Leanne spoke conversationally around a wince. “Too bad I can’t see it!”

Clamped to her nipples were two fine chains, both fed through a ring. Below the ring the chains dropped perfectly vertical, ending in smaller rings. On those rings, Derek held himself in a balanced handstand, gripping the rings as a gymnast would, before looping around twice and holding himself with his arms nearly straight out to the sides, his legs out in front as though he were sitting.

Leanne was bent over, supporting herself with her hands on her thighs, as Derek did a half-remembered gymnastics routine from high-school on chains attached to her nipples. Her breasts hung away from her body, and completely blocked the view for her. “How do you even know how to do this?” she wondered aloud.

Derek dropped to hang from the rings. “I was in foster homes from the time I was twelve, so I signed up for every after-school extracurricular I could, just so I didn’t have to spend so much time at whatever house. Gymnastics ran the longest, so I stuck with it. I am a little out of practice, though,” he admitted.

Leanne lamented, “I really do wish I could see it.”

“Well,” Derek tried, “The camera we bought, you can turn the view screen around so it shows whatever the camera is seeing. You could see it that way.”

“Next time,” the big woman managed. “Can I fuck you now? My nips are getting pretty tender, here.”

The little guy dropped from the rings to the floor. He’d discovered it on accident when he fell off of the dresser, but it turned out that even though it was eight times his body length to the floor, gravity worked the same way. A four foot drop is four feet down, no matter how big a person is. It was even easier for Derek, since he had so little body weight to cushion from the impact. The single foot from the rings to the floor? Easy.

“Fuck me, huh? What’s going on in that lusty mind, Babe?”

Leanne unclamped the chains from her nipples, sighing in relief and gently rubbing the tender nubs. “When I was a teenager, I used to get myself off by grinding on a pillow. I want to put you on the pillow first this time.”

“Adventure!” Derek shouted, fists raised to the heavens.

Leanne giggled appreciatively, before grasping her man and walking to her bed. She knee-walked across her mattress until she could fetch her pillow, and then busied herself bunching it up between her thighs. She carefully placed her half-foot boyfriend into the dip of the pillow just so, directly beneath her moist pussy. The nipple clamps, though somewhat painful, actually did get her motor running.

Derek stared at the wet, hairy pussy looming over him, the lips parted and her clit hard and bulbous. Her humid odor wafted down to him, charged with her body heat. Then the pussy was rushing down, Leanne’s weight sinking him into the pillow and burying him in wetness, flesh, and oddly soft pubic hair.

He idly wondered if she had started to use conditioner on her bush for him.

Once she had the contact and pressure she desired, Leanne started to hump him. Slow at first, she’d drag her clit down his body, her wet lips sliding around his outline. Then back up his body, until she nudged his face with the hard, slick bean of her happy button. That first pass, it was almost a kiss from her clit and as it moved away, a string of pussy sap stretched between Derek’s lips and the tip of her nerve bundle.

Leanne began to speed the pace of her bucking, grinding against the entirety of his little form, and the pressure increased as she started to bore down against him. After a scant few minutes, the sawing of her cunt around and on Derek started to blur. It was all moving too fast for him to make out any details any longer.

The tiny man simply closed his eyes and endured. Leanne’s bucking flung droplets of her moisture up at his face with every pass. He didn’t dare move his arms, so he had to wait for one to strike close to his mouth to taste it.

The plump giantess started to make pleading noises far above him, wordless sounds that conveyed just how good it was all feeling to her, and then she dropped to her hands. Leanne’s bush-covered, fluffy paunch enveloped Derek’s head.

It became a little less fun for Derek after that. Turning his head to the side, he could get a little air through the pillow fabric. The wet furry mass on his face didn’t rub at all. It just shifted fat around behind it as Leanne continued to grind away on the rest of him with her needy moose knuckle, the fat beef flaps slithering up and down his form and her slippery hard clit straining for every bit of friction.

Time seemed to lose meaning for Derek. He was smothered in her flesh, her smell, her sounds, her moisture, her lust. Until finally, she bore down more and humped minutely, uncoordinated, as she came and came.

He felt her hand slide beneath him, cupping his body to her mound, and then she was rolling them over. Once she’d released him, Derek’s body slid down her pussy until his head landed face first in the very entrance of her hole, into the creamy ejaculate that still oozed slowly out to drip down the crack of her ass.

Derek lapped at the pool of her cum, the nectar still as ambroisal as it had ever been for him.

Leanne took deep shuddering breaths as she cooled down, caressing her man’s hair with a finger tip as he drank his fill from her.

******