- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another one! Hope you like how the story is heading so far!

Kim sighed as she watched the television screen from across the room. Usually this sort of thing made her feel better, but today it had no effect. She was still feeling all weird with all of these emotions inside of her. To make matters worse, she felt an odd sensation down below. Kind of like a weird tickling sensation that her earlier investigations had not ceased. Not wanting to get too excited, she abstained from "relieving" a bit of her stress.


Eventually the sensations faded, but there was a persistent presence at the center of her pussy. She brushed it off as a result of her earlier explorations, and turned her attention back to her movie. However, she wasn't just thinking about that. She was thinking about Charlie again.


Back when they were both sophomores in high school, she surprised Charlie after school one day with tickets to a movie.  It was to some cheesy kung-fu movie, and she knew that Charlie wouldn't be too enthusiastic about seeing it, but she knew a way to convince him. Eventually, she made her way over to his house and convinced him to tag along with her. Before then, they had kissed in the auditorium in school during one of the faculty meetings or something, and Kim saw this as some kind of follow-up date. Charlie drove, having secured his license earlier that year, albeit with some difficulty. Charlie was just a bit to nervous while taking tests.


Kim smiled at her friends nervousness, as she felt the feeling stirring in her pussy again.


She remembered as they parked and got refreshments, Charlie paying for the drinks while she paid for the food. Cheekily, she remembered stealing twenty dollars from him earlier that week, which she eagerly spent on two ginormous buckets of pop corn. They got to their seats in time to not miss the previews. She remembered watching with bright eyes as the action flashed on the screen, and how enamored Charlie was. She remembered putting her head on his shoulder.


The feeling was getting stronger. Her hand began to investigate again.
Later that night, after the movie, they were walking around outside of the strip mall where the theater was located. They both splurged about the parts they liked the most. All of the corny dialogue, the fight scenes, the romantic subplots...


Kim started to breathe a bit heavier, as her hand absentmindedly circled around her pussy.


Kim had thanked Charlie for the drive, to which he replied that it was no big deal, she had bought the tickets anyway. She put her hand on his shoulder, and told him that she really REALLY appreciated it. She looked in his eyes as his looked into hers. Then, her gaze drifted to his lips, which were slightly pursed in surprise. She leaned in close...


Kim blinked, realizing what movie she was watching. She grabbed the remote and quickly changed the channel. She didn't want to think about that right now.
She changed sitting positions, laid on her back, taking up both seats on the love seat, with one hand resting on her stomach and the other grasping her phone. Her feet were hanging off of the edge of the couch, so her entire body could fit on the flat surface. She turned her head toward the television, watching whatever show she switched it to.


Deep in her navel, Charlie was unaware of what Kim was doing. At one point he was at rest, watching the movie through the little window that her navel provided, and then his entire world changed position. He was thrust back into the depths of her belly button, being surrounded by an immense warmth as she repositioned herself. After the earthquake, he found himself surrounded by tonnes of flesh on all sides. Rather than give up hope at the prospect of being trapped again, he thought of the advantages that this position created. Although he would hate to admit it, his earlier plan was not entirely foolproof. Once he got to her navel, there was practically no way to reach her short-cut shirt, and even if he did, there was no guarantee he could make the jump from her shoulder to her hair. With this new position, he could easily make it to her collarbone, and even to her ear.


Granted, of course, that she didn't move.
Now, the biggest obstacle facing him at the moment was how to scale the amazing amount of flesh that stood before him. You tend to forget little you actually are when comparing yourself to someone's navel, but that cliff-side was no joke. Strengthening his resolve, and vowing to get his friend's attention, Charlie approached the wall, finding the sides slick with moisture, albeit tense enough for him to get a handhold. It was slow going at the start, but eventually he was able to pull himself up the side and onto the desert landscape that was her tummy.


What awaited him when he got up there was an amazing sight. To his left was the large expanse of her arm, which led all the way up to her shoulder. When he peered at her hand, he noticed slight imperfections; chipped black paint, a few scratches, minuscule hairs, but nevertheless, surprisingly maintained and clean. However, the tips of her fingers were covered in a liquid substance that smelled both of sweat and her womanhood. Now, climbing up the hand was definitely an option, but after careful consideration, he decided against taking that path. If her arm were to move again, he would be whisked away further from his goal. Finding this unacceptable, he decided to head on the direct path to freedom: through the valley of her breasts.


Charlie walked carefully across the desert landscape that was his friends midriff, careful to attract unwanted attention. All around him he could see indentations of the toned muscles that she worked so hard on. Walking on them was an experience. Since all he had to go by was the soft flesh of her womanhood and the fat of the lower stomach, actually walking on toned muscle was an experience on its own. Even though what he was walking on was definitely flesh, he still felt as if it were some large stone slab, facinated at how Kim could be so tough and so soft at the same time.


He continued up her body, eventually finding himself at the base of her chest, where her shirt lied. Instead of being compressed between the fabric and her chest, and facing the risk of suffocation by both her flesh and the heat generated by it, he decided that the best option, as well as the most comfortable, would be to walk across her shirt through the valley that was created by her breasts. He marveled at their size, and pictured himself as an explorer planting a flag into the tip of Mt. Kim. He shook his head, shaking the daydream from his mind. It was dangerous to think of Kim as something as innocuous as a landscape; for she was a human being, and they often got uncomfortable.


Kim, tired of straining her neck, turned slightly and started to lie on her side.
Suddenly, Charlie was in chaos. The geography around him was rapidly changing as Kim started to lay on her side, causing the valley between her breasts to disappear as one fell on top of the other. Charlie yelled, and tried to outrun the mountainous mammary but was too late; he felt the cushy mountain as it fell on top of him, squishing him between both of her breasts. He felt an immense pressure all around him, as well as the constant reverberations of her heartbeat as it pushed untold gallons of blood throughout her body. He could smell her all around him; the scents of strawberry and sweat invaded his nostrils, as well as the smell of her laundry detergent. He couldn't breathe, and prayed that Kim would get up soon, before he suffocated.


Kim was getting bored of this show. They just didn't make them like they used too. She sighed, and sat up, stretching her arms over her head, feeling her ligaments pop. She sighed, and stood up. I guess this is as good a time as any to get a shower, She thought, as she made her way to her bathroom.


Suddenly the pressure eased, and Charlie felt weightless. He took a gulp of fresh air, and held on for dear life as Kim moved about. He was on her right breast, right in-between the twin peaks, hanging onto her shirt.
"Oh shit, she must be getting ready to shower! I need to get to her ear!"
Charlie climbed as fast as he could, as the world jiggled around him while Kim steadily walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Leave a review if you enjoyed!