- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Back at it again with the intro. Mostly story stuff, with some other stuff sprinkled in. Leave a review if you enjoy!

"Good Grief, Charlie" Kim said, breathing slightly as she applied a cool rag to her heated, sweating body. "That was quite the adventure! I didn't expect you to make it this far!"

Behind her, almost doubled-over with exhaustion, was one Charlie Paar, who had only signed up for this death-ride because he owed Kim a favor for something she did for him god knows how long ago. She had asked him a couple of times before to go jogging with her, but he had always made up an excuse on the fly, citing everything from funerals to extreme medical emergencies in an effort to avoid having to run himself half to death. Finally, she managed to catch him on a day when he couldn't think of a good excuse. So now here he was.

It wasn't that he was out of shape or anything.

Kim was just way too into it.

Kim pranced up the stairs to her houses with almost animal-like grace. Her sporty sneakers seemingly glided up the wooden steps that led to her doorway. Charlie noticed that she still had a whole lot of pep in her step, despite the vigorous workout that they had just finished.

After hopping up to her door, Kim twirled, turning around to face Charlie.

"Once again I have to thank you for runnin' with me," she said, her face lighting up with a smile. "It's been a loooong time since I've had a partner. Everyone's always too busy for some reason."

Charlie, taking a break from looking pathetic, rose to meet her gaze, and she gave him a wink.

"Why don't you come inside and relax? I've got some water and gatorade, they oughta freshen you right up!"

As temped as he was to escape while he could, Charlie doubted that he could make it back to his apartment on foot, since most of his water supply had been expelled during the run. Wearily, he made his way up the wooden steps, his legs feeling like stilts.

Charlie had known Kim for a very long time. They grew up in the same neighborhood, and would constantly play together. They remained close throughout high school, but towards the end of junior year Charlie's family moved away; his dad had found a better job in the city. They lost touch for a bit, but reconnected when they found out they were going to the same college. But throughout it all, Kim's personality has not changed a bit. Ever since she and Charlie were little, she had a playful and energetic attitude toward everything. She's definitely a bit of a tomboy, but she still has her delicate moments. She was pretty tall for a woman, standing at about five foot nine inches, almost as tall as Charlie. She was certainly attractive, with her short black hair complementing her light-brown eyes that had long, beautiful lashes. Her face was sort of rounded, and she had gentle features that betrayed a kind nature, if not mischievous, nature. In terms of her body she was an absolute looker; and she knew it. She wore a small, white shirt that barely contained her breasts and exposed her midriff, with a matching pair of sporty white booty shorts that put her toned, yet soft thighs on display. Charlie watched her intently as she disappeared into her house. After a brief reprieve, Charlie pulled himself up the stairs, and went in after her, closing the door behind him.

After a few seconds, Charlie felt his eyes adjusting to the light of the small house. He was in her living room, which had white carpet with a small coffee table in the middle, with a loveseat positioned behind it. Beside the loveseat was a small side table that held a television remote, a game controller, and a basket full of various things. A bit to the left there was a large opening that he assumed led to the kitchen, and to the right was a hallway that probably led to her bedroom and all sorts of other rooms. Kim was directly in front of the small side table, bending over to plug her phone into the outlet behind it. Charlie tried not to stare at her ass too much, but he couldnt help it due to the fact that she kept wiggling and bouncing it as she hummed some song she knew. Kim, of course, was doing this on purpose.

Kim straightened up and turned around quickly, causing Charlie to quickly avert his gaze. She gave him a wink and handed him a glass full of some liquid.

"Here ya go! I made it juuust for you!" she said, smiling a big smile. "Well, not just for you, but it's the thought that counts."

Kim thrust the glass into Charlie's hand. He felt the cool touch of refrigerated liquid through the glass, uh, glass, peered inside it to see its color. It was a sort of green-ish liquid, looked almost like gatorade or something. Without a second thought, Charlie downed the entire glass like a shot.

Kim giggled. "Wow, someone's thirsty." she took the glass out of Charlie's hand. "I'll fix ya another."

As she turned to head into the kitchen, Charlie said "Hey, that isn't necessary. I can go fix me another glass, Its cool."

Kim glanced over her shoulder. "Are you stupid or something? You're the GUEST. It's my JOB as hostess to make sure the guests are..." She paused, wiggling her ass a tiny bit, just enough to grab Charlie's gaze. "...Comfortable." She snickered, gave another wink, and strutted off into the kitchen. "Have a seat on the couch!" she yelled as her footsteps faded.

Slack-jawed, exhausted, and very much uncomfortable standing, Charlie took her up on that offer and took a load off on her couch, sitting on the rightmost side closest to the side table. As soon as he sat down, he felt extremely tired, more so that he had felt just moments earlier. His eyes became heavy, and he felt himself slip off into unconsciousness.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I got your Gatorade right here, Chuck!"

Kim walked back into the living room, with two glasses of gatorade, only to find that Charlie was gone. She was puzzled.

"Hey, Chuck?" she called out, setting the glasses on the coffee table.

"Wow, he must have gone home..." she said, a tiny bit dejected. Her entire plan was to spend a bit of time with him, and maybe get him to "help" her out with some stuff. She bit her lip slightly, and braced her hands together over her abdomen, squeezing her breasts together slightly. She had been so pent up these last couple of days, and had FINALLY got him to go out with her, only for him to disappear JUST when she's about to seal the deal.

Kim sighed, plopped down on the loveseat, and picked up her phone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlie woke with a start. Some loud noise had disturbed him from his sleep, and as he gathered himself, he noticed that something was different. Despite being unconscious for only a couple of minutes at most, he was completely rejuvenated. More concerning, however, was his current location. All around him a light-gray desert stretched, with little tufts of what looked like tumbleweeds every couple of feet. a couple hundred feet to his right was a large cliff face of the same light-gray material, stretching up high until the peak rounded off. On his left was the same structure, albeit several hundred feet away. In between was a large canyon, that from his vantage point seemed equidistant from the sheer cliff face to his right. What was most concerning, however, was directly in front of him. In front of him, an impossible distance away, was Kim's coffee table.

Charlie realized what had happened.

He had shrunk to about 1/4 of an inch on the couch of his best friend.

Suddenly, his attention was directed to the noise that had awoken him. Standing right next to the coffee table was Kim, holding two massive glasses and looking a bit disappointed. From many miles away, he saw her mouth move and heard her voice booming in his ears.

" H E Y,  C H U C K?" The impossibly loud voice of Kim boomed, as leaned downward, setting the glasses on the coffee table. Each made a large clanging noise as they contacted the wooden table. Charlie ran foreward, jumping up and down on the massive couch in an effort to get her attention.

Charlie saw Kim straighten back upwards, and with movements that seemed impossibly quick for a being her size, bit her lip and pressed her breasts together with her forearms.

"H E  M U S T  H A V E  G O N E  H O M E . . ."

"Kiiiim! I didn't leave! I'm heeeeere!" Charlie yelled as Kim felt sorry for herself. He saw her eyes dart from the door, to the coffee table, and finally to the loveseat. He saw her light brown eyes glance over him as she started to make her way toward the loveseat.

"Yes! Down here! Kim!" Charlie yelled, jumping up and down. Kim started to move closer to the loveseat, and Charlie could almost see her move in slow motion as she approached the loveseat. However, she didn't look like she was trying to find her friend, but somewhere to sit. She turned, and her moons eclipsed the light. Charlie looked up to see her gigantic body hovering over him, with her ass casting a massive shadow that encased the entire cushion. He could see her massive pillar-like thighs, and how they rose and joined to form her behind. He could see her bare back, and traced it with his eyes downward into the crevasse of her cheeks. He could see the shorts she was wearing and how they clung tightly to her flesh; and how massive it actually was.

Suddenly, the moon began to fall.

Charlie ran as fast as he could, as he felt the weight of the world was about to crash down on top of him.

He dove, closing his eyes just as he heard her ass crash down behind him, managing to just barely avoid being squashed under her shorts. Heat radiated around him, but it wasn't unbearable. He still felt the cool breeze of air conditioning on his face. he opened his eyes, and saw two thighs that stretched out in front of him as they disappeared over the horizon of the couch. He stood, and turned around, finding himself only feet away from his friends crotch; feet away from certain doom.

He looked up, peering past the twin peaks of her breasts to her face, which looked bored and dissatisfied as it reacted minimally to her phone screen.

He took a step back, admiring the massive expanse of Kim's 5'9 body.

This was going to be one hell of a workout.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for Reading! Be sure to leave a review if you enjoyed!