- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 2! Body exploration as well as backstory explortaion! Leave a review if you like!

 

Charlie took a step back to plan his next move. He was currently trapped between the valley of Kim’s large thighs and was thankful that she did not cross her legs. She had a relaxed posture, leaning back into the loveseat with one hand tucked behind her head, and the other holding her cellphone, which was the current object of attention. Her face had a bored, yet tender expression as she absentmindedly scratched her head and scrolled through twitter. Her hair, although a bit messy due to the run, was still aesthetically pleasing, and made Charlie wonder how so little effort could make it look so good. Below her bored eyes and face, was her tank-top, which left little to the imagination. Charlie never noticed how large her breasts were until he was presented with the prospect of climbing them at less than a half an inch tall. Her short shirt extended barely beyond the twin mountains, leaving an ample area of flesh between her shirt and her shorts. Here, her toned stomach was exposed, revealing a thin outline of muscle with just a bit of extra flesh to round her out. Just below her exposed navel was the waistband of her shorts, which contained her mountainous behind as well as her most private area.

Above him, Kim sighed, and continued to scroll through twitter.

Charlie began thinking about where he was currently located. Although the heat was immense, and though she had just finished one heck of a workout, the odor was minimal. Her sweat had an almost sweet smell to it, and that, mixed with the scent of womanhood and the smell of her strawberry lotion, made Charlie’s uncomfortable position just a little bit more bearable. But this thought also worried him a bit. Since she just finished her workout, it was only a matter of time before she decided to take a shower; and that would mean his chance of rescue would be squashed. He decided that the only option he had was to scale her and get her attention by any means necessary.

Her clothing options also threw a wrench in his plans. If she had been wearing any pants of some kind, he could have climbed up her thigh vertically, reaching the top and getting to her waist that way. However, this was nigh impossible, because her shorts only reached just beyond her crotch, and he believed that any attempt at scaling her bare skin would result in unwanted attention. He did not want Kim to mistake him as a bug or something. Not that she was particularly cruel to those kinds of creatures, he just thought it would be better to get to someplace where she could see him before swatting him.

Charlie resigned himself that the only option of upward momentum was to climb up her crotch, then to jump from her waistband to her navel. After that, he could try to grab onto the underside of her shirt, climb up to her shoulder, and then to her ear. He gulped. The biggest obstacle in his way was directly in front of him. The woman’s vagina is one of the most sensitive parts of the body, and judging by the way Kim was acting earlier, he was in for one wild ride.

Stepping forward, he felt the atmosphere around him grow steadily more humid as he approached the shorts. Around him was the sickly-sweet smell of sweat, pheromones, and her favorite strawberry-scented lotion. He took another step forward, and grasped onto the thick, moistened fabric of her shorts, and began to climb upward.

Above him, Kim was getting flustered. She was trying to get Charlie to text her back, but for some reason he was not answering her messages. She remembered back when they were kids, and how inseparable they were. When they would play truth or dare under the bleachers after school. She scratched her head and started scrolling through their messages. She always knew he had feelings for her, ever since around sophomore year, when they kissed in the auditorium during some stupid speech, but why was he being so distant now?

She sighed, thinking of the day that he moved to the city with his dad. She remembered that day clearly. He had been keeping it a secret from her because he knew that it would hurt her that he was leaving. She remembered his sad expression, and her anger at him for keeping a secret like this. But Kim remembered it for another reason. Her hand absentmindedly glided down to her womanhood as she remembered that it was going to be the day that she asked him to be her boyfriend.

As her fingers slowly circled around her most private area, she remembered all the dates she went on after Charlie had left. Yes, she had some boyfriends and went on some dates, but nothing compared to her countless years with her best friend. That is why she got so excited that they were going to the same college. She wanted to continue from where they left off. But she was afraid that she’d let her feelings get in the way. So, instead of asking him on an actual date, she made it out to be a workout. This had mixed results, since she suspected that Charlie would rather not make a fool out of himself in front of his childhood friend, but she managed to get him on a day that he had no excuse.

Kim blinked, and turned her attention back to her phone. Her hand retracted from her womanhood, and after wiping it off on her shirt, she returned it to its place behind her head. In the message slot, she had typed the phrase “I Love You.”

She closed the messaging app without sending.

Down below, Charlie had made it to the middle of her crotch and was beginning to feel the burn. The thick atmosphere around him made it difficult to breathe, but he soldiered on, for he knew that once he got to her navel, he could rest. However, whatever Kim was scrolling through above was beginning to influence her womanhood. He could feel the humidity in the air rising and could feel himself sticking to the moistened fabric of her shorts. Finally, his worse fears became true, as he saw the white fabric around him grow steadily darker. He looked up just in time to see her massive fingers impact directly above him. Above, he heard Kim make a noise, that sounded like a cross between a squeak and a moan. The hand made a short circular motion, eventually moving down south enough to trap Charlie in its spiral. Charlie felt himself adhere to her sticky finger pads as she circled her womanhood slowly. However, she was steadily going deeper and deeper into her flesh, and Charlie could practically feel the velvety softness of her through her shorts and panties. Suddenly, the hand retracted, leaving Charlie trapped in an indention created by Kim’s absentminded exploring. He was currently trapped in the middle of her cameltoe.

He closed his eyes, fearing for the return of the hand, when he heard a noise. He heard the snapping sound of her phone turning off, and then the roar of the television.

Apparently, he still had more time before she decided to take this into the bedroom.

Instead of moving immediately, Charlie stayed still, feeling the immense heat around him slowly decreasing. He thought that if he started wriggling and trying to free himself immediately, he would excite Kim some more and restart the whole process. His best bet was to wait it out.

After a couple of minutes, when he felt her heart rate steadily slowing, and felt the heat of her crotch subside. He then made his move. The fabric around him was not as moist as before, but he wasted no time on the little details. He began pulling himself out of her with all his might, and eventually escaped the cameltoe without causing too much stimulation. He looked up as he steadily climbed up the upper area of her crotch, seeing Kim intently focused on the television. Moreover, he noticed that his little escape attempt had caused an effect on her noticing the slight bumps on her chest that betrayed her nipples. He scrambled up the shorts quick, as her hand made the journey downward to investigate. As she absentmindedly scratched the area that he was just at, Charlie made it to her waistband. Her recline posture made it a bit easier to climb than the sheer cliff-face of her crotch, so he quickly dashed upward and dove into her navel to avoid attracting her attention as her hand “investigated” her stimulated womanhood. He was almost certain that if he would have attempted this earlier, he would have never made it.

From the relative comfort of her navel, Charlie sat down to rest. Although she was reclining a bit, he could still see the television from his vantage point.

She was watching some kung-fu movie.

Charlie decided that this was a good place as any to rest a bit. He had a long journey ahead of him.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Next chaper soon!