- Text Size +

Late into my senior year of high school, my life changed completely.

 

I had just figured out that I'd failed my math test, and I was dreading my mother coming home and finding out as well. 

 

"Oh my god, little bro, you are so busted," my sister said when I made the mistake of telling her. "You're going to be Mom's like, forever."

 

We were both in the living room. She was sitting on the couch, right next to my mother's special cushion.

 

"I know, I know..." I nodded along. She had a way of teasing me at the worst time possible, especially when she knew it would make me even more anxious.

 

"Anyway, you wanna hear something crazy?" She changed the topic.

 

"Okay, fine," I said, ready to talk about anything else.

 

She pulled out a strange, dust-covered book from her backpack. "I found this in the library. It's some old seventeenth century book, it's got like, spells and stuff."

 

"You don't really believe in that crap, do you?" She had a tendency to be quite superstitious, even in the most ridiculous of situations.

 

"Well, no..." She put her head down. "I just thought it was cool. Some of these are so weird, like this one is supposed to be able to transform people into objects or something like that."

 

"It's bullshit, Hannah. I can't believe you really buy into that stuff, it's so stupid," I dismissed her.

 

"At least I can pass my classes, moron," she insulted me. "How about we make a bet, huh? I'll say the spell, and if you're still you, then I'll... I don't know-"

 

"Do my chores for a month."

 

"Okay, fine."

 

I started laughing. "You're really willing to bet that on your magic nonsense?"

 

"Let's try it. What should I turn you into...?"

 

She looked around the room, and her eyes locked onto something.

 

"What about Mom's cushion? I bet you'd looooove that," she teased.

 

"Gross," I responded. "Do the spell with whatever you want, it's not going to work anyway."

 

"Okay, okay. Give me your hand."

 

I gave her my hand; she grabbed on tight, and, looking at the book, began reciting a bunch of gibberish. I almost started to laugh at her, before an odd feeling came over me.

 

I suddenly felt groggy, and found myself staring at the ceiling. I thought I had fallen over or something, but then I noticed that I couldn't feel my body at all. It was as if I was just my head. I couldn't move at all.

 

Looking over me was the shocked and giggling face of my sister, who I could still hear perfectly.

 

"Oh my god, bro, it fucking worked!" She cupped her hand over her mouth as her laughter bounced off the walls. I wanted so badly to scream at her to turn me back, but it was like my mouth was held shut. Hannah began frantically turning pages, looking for a way to turn me back.

 

"Oh no... It says this is permanent, little bro. I'm..." She was trying to look somewhat sad, but she couldn't hide her smile; she was definitely loving this.

 

"Maybe I should give you a test drive, hmm? What do you think?" She smirked and began giggling like a little girl. My entire view was then covered by the back of her white jean shorts. It was definitely smaller than my mother's, but she still managed to completely cover my vision just by holding her ass over me.

 

I tried so hard to get words out, to tell her that this was serious and she needed to fix this immediately, but I simply could not put a word in. I was nothing but a cushion, made for sitting on and nothing else. Dread came over me as my sister continued to tease me and shake her butt, and although I wanted to cry, no tears would come out. I was in hell.

 

And then, just before my sister could bring the full weight of her body down on me, the door opened.

 

"Mom, you're home!" Hannah got up and ran across the room to her. I could not see either of them at this point.

 

"Yep. Where's your brother?"

 

"Oh. He went to the convenience store, he said he'd be back soon."

 

My mother sighed as I felt her now immense footsteps slowly approach. "With that awful grade he got, he'd bette-"

 

The entire world went black in an instant as Mom's massive ass came down on me, deeply pushing my face into her backside, her dress pants being the only thing seperating me from her bare ass. My hearing was incredibly muffled, and I was totally unable to decipher the conversation being had above me. I could still feel intense pressure on me, and I felt almost as if I was suffocating under her, although as she continued to sit down on me, I never blacked out. I hadn't even been under her ass for five minutes and it had already been the worst experience of my entire life.

 

Finally, after what felt like hours but was probably minutes, I was given sight and hearing once again as Mom got up. 

 

"He's in deep trouble if he doesn't get home soon. Anyway, I'm going to lay down, wake me up if he comes home."

 

"Okay, Mom."

 

Before she could finish walking out of the room, Hannah stopped her.

 

"Wait, Mom?"

 

"Yes, honey?"

 

"Have you ever tried taking your cushion to bed with you? I feel like it would be pretty comfortable, but I dunno..."

 

"Well, now that you say it, I guess I'll give it a try." Mom walked back over and picked me up, and I caught a brief glance at my sister's sinister grin as I was carried into my mother's bedroom. Every part of me wanted to resist, to squirm around and get some sort of movement out to let Mom know what was going on, but alas, I was stuck. 

 

She tossed me carelessly on her bed before taking a seat on me once again. She sat there for a few minutes, probably watching TV. I could barely hear anything at all, but I did begin to hear a low rumbling from above before I was hit by a burst of foul wind that created a horrific stench, which stuck around longer as my Mother did not move. I could just barely her let out a sigh of relief as she did it.

 

She got up once again briefly only to take her pants off, revealing a pair of black panties and her bare buttcheeks, which came down once again, long before I had a chance to recover. She kept her ass on me while she pulled a blanket over herself and began to sleep; as she shifted positions I was also pressed firmly into her thighs and hips. By the time she got to sleep, I was pressed facefirst into her groin, and given a fair amount of the scent of her womanhood. 

 

I endured hours of this before she finally awoke later in the afternoon, making sure to let out another fart onto my face before getting up. She then left the room, and I could just barely hear her and my sister talking from nearby.

 

"I took my cushion to bed. It's very comfortable! I think I'll be doing that every night from now on!"

 

"That's great, Mom! I'm glad you liked it!"

 

"He's not back yet, is he?"

 

"No, I haven't seen him."

 

"Text him, I'm starting to get worried. I'm going to go to the grocery store, do you want anything?"

 

"No thanks, Mom. You should get some of those burritos you like, though."

 

"Really? I thought you said those make me gassy!"

 

"Just an idea."

 

If I could have screamed at that moment my voice would have been audible for miles.

 

Once Mom left, Hannah darted into the bedroom to grab me. She immediately started cackling. 

 

"I can't believe this! You've been trapped under Mom's butt for like, three hours!" She continued to laugh at me. "How did it feel, little bro? Hmm?"

 

She cupped her hand around her ear and turned it toward me, mockingly. 

 

"Oh, that's right. You can't say anything! I'll just have to assume you love sniffing Mom's butt, then."

 

Hannah turned around and put her hand on her hip, and bended down slightly to show me her own ass.

 

"I figure you need a good break, but I want to try you out for myself. I know my butt isn't as big as hers, but I'll be sure to press extra hard into you to make up for it. Sound good?" She didn't even pretend to wait for an answer before picking me up and dragging me into her room.

 

She tossed me on a chair in her bedroom and took her phone out, presumably planning to use it for entertainment while sitting on me. She didn't give me the buildup that she had just after my transformation; instead, she quickly pushed her ass into me as hard as possible. If I had had a nose, it would've been broken. The weight wasn't as extreme as it was with Mom, but as promised, she made up for it by constantly readjusting the seat, rubbing her butt into me, or just randomly bringing her ass up and down as much as possible.

 

---

 

My life remained this way for the next few months as a missing person investigation was opened up on my behalf. I was almost always under someone's butt, and when I wasn't, I was left to sit there, bored and unable to do anything. I also found that I no longer had any need to sleep, which meant at night I got a more than satisfactory enjoyment of my mother's thighs, hips, and ass. 

 

As big of an adjustment as this was for me, the world seemed to completely forget I existed as my Mom became less distressed over my disappearance, and my sister found less joy in being the only one to acknowledge my existence.

 

Then, something else happened.

 

It started like any other day. I was pressed into Mom's ass. She got up for a bit as Hannah came in.

 

"You okay, Mom?"

 

"Oh, I'm sorry. It's just that it's been five months exactly since he disappeared."

 

"I'm so sorry Mom..." Hannah hugged her. "I'm sure he's right under your nose, or something like that..."

 

"Thank you, sweetie. I've got to go to work. Make sure to take out the trash, okay?" 

 

"No worries!"

 

Once Mom left, Hannah had her first conversation with me in a while.

 

"I've got a visitor coming by today. Can you guess who it is?" she said, sinister as ever. I began to feel anxious, but had no idea who she would possibly choose. She picked me up and tossed me on the couch, and sat on me for a few minutes as we silently waited.

 

The doorbell rang.

 

"Oh, hi, Alisha!"

 

Fuck. It was my girlfriend.

 

Hannah let Alisha in, offered her some water, and she took a seat on the couch right next to me. She insisted she had invited Alisha over to talk about my disappearance. 

 

"You should actually take a seat on this cushion, it's soooo comfy."

 

"O-okay," Alisha said. I could no longer hear the conversation from under the ass of my former girlfriend, but I knew it couldn't be good. I had no idea what Hannah had planned. 

 

When the pressure on me was finally relieved, Hannah laughed and brought something over to show me. It was one of my Mom's tennis shoes, from the pair she most commonly wore.

 

"Guess Mom just got a new insole, little bro... Now you won't be so alone!"

 

Even though I had known and accepted for months that I couldn't speak, I found myself straining again to say something, anything. But I couldn't. I had no choice but to accept the fact that Hannah had turned my girlfriend into Mom's footwear.

 

"Reunited, under Mom... It's really romantic, isn't it, you two? Let me go ahead and put Alisha with Mom's other shoe..."

 

Hannah walked away for a bit, and then came back and sat on me without a word. This was my life now. 

 

---

 

It's been a year since the incident happened. I've completely forgotten that I even exist, the only reminder being the occasional comment from Hannah. She's told me that she has another spell that could kill me, something I wait patiently for, but she doesn't want to use it until Mom wants to throw me out.

 

Regardless, for the time being, I am nothing but a cushion underneath my Mother's ass.