- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

 

 

I'm jerked awake by a loud thumping noise. My eyes greeted by a giant emerald eye looking through the glass at me. The eye stares at me for what feels like minutes. I can feel it taking in every detail of my body. Suddenly a giant hand grabs the jar and much like a plane I feel the motion of the jar being lifted up. The jar is then placed on a counter. The woman who picked me up was wearing dark blue tight jeans and a loose black T-shirt with a graphic on her chest. , her skin is very light, covered in freckles, her hair a dark orange.  Another woman appears on the other side of the counter. She's wearing a yellow dress has fair skin and short dark black hair. 

"That'll be twenty-dollars please." The new lady says. The red-haired woman hands the other woman a green bill. 

"Do you need a bag?" The lady working the counter asks.

"Yes please." I feel myself being lifted once again. The world goes dark. Now I wait until my inevitable demise.

What feels like hours later the light returns to my jar. The same eye from before peering into the Jar. She places the jar on a shelf, she’s smiling, I can't help but feel uneasy. She backs away, at this point I realize she is entirely naked. I'm clearly in her room, the walls white, there's pictures on her walls of scenery. The floor is made of hardwood. across form me is her bed, fully made, covered by a dark blue blanket and with two dark blue pillows at the head of the bed. next to the bed is a lamp desk, with a jar on it. 

She walks over to her bed, Grabs the jar, opens the lid, and pulls the little out from it. I can't really make him out from here, but his silhouette looks as if he's been defeated. She lifts him up, and slowly licks him. She then pulls him away from her face.  

"Mmm, you taste good, though a bit sad. Why so quiet?" The Red-haired woman asks. I hear no response from the little. 

"Is that so? Well, this will be a little more fun if you struggle." She proceeds to lay him down and she presses her finger against him. After seconds he begins to squeak and squirm.

"Yes, now that's what I like."  She takes her other hand and begins rubbing herself vigorously. a look of pleasure crosses her face. This goes on for minutes, suddenly she stops, and picks the little up. She sits on her bed, the hand carrying the other tiny reaches for her clitoris. the look of pleasure crosses her face once again. She rubs his body on her clit for minutes, moaning and groaning with pleasure. Suddenly she tenses then relaxes. Her eyes open and she makes eye contact with me. She smiles a devious smile. She lifts the little up to her face and licks him once again, but this time slowly and while making eye contact with me.

   "Thanks for the fun, now it's time for a snack. " She looks at him and smiles then makes eye contact with me and winks. She lifts the other little above her head, tilts her head back, opens her mouth and drops him, he falls and lands in her mouth. She closes her mouth and for a second, I can see her using her tongue to play with him. She swallows. 

"You're tomorrow." she says looking at me and smiling devilishly. She turns of the light and I hear here lay down on her bed. I'm not looking forward to this.   

 

 

 

 

 

 

I wake up to the sound of a blaring alarm. I hear her get up and flick the light on. She starts getting dressed for the day. Under different circumstances I wouldn't mind the view, but the thought of her eating me tonight, isn't exactly appealing. Once she's dressed she walks over the dresser that my jar is on. She lifts me up and stares at me. Her massive wet, pink tongue licks her lips.

"I can't wait for our little play date tonight." She says devilishly. "In fact I'll give you a sneak peak." She opens the lid to the jar, and grabs me with her thumb and pointer finger and hoists me up towards he lips. She opens her mouth, her hot breath hitting my face like a massive fan, She begins salivating, suddenly her tongue leaves her mouth and starts pushing against me. Her warm wet, and firm tongue slides up my entire body, her taste buds taking in the taste of my body. Once the tip of her tongue leaves my forehead I realize just how covered in her saliva I am.  I open my eyes to see her smiling from cheek to cheek.

"You taste good, tonight is gonna be good." She drops me in the jar and closes the lid on top of it. "See you tonight!" She waves as she shuts of the light and leaves the room.

Great, now I'm really anxious.

Eventually the saliva dries, and hours after that the door to the bed room opens, the light flickers on.  She's carrying a bag. She walks over to the drawer that I'm on, pulls out the jar in the bag and and places it on the drawer next to me. the Tiny is another man, long brown hair, brown eyes, and tan skin. I can see the panic in his face. Sorry bud, at least you have one more day. 

Her hand lifts up my jar, she walks over to her bed, takes the lid off, and dumps me onto her hand. I land on her hand on my back, my head closer to her pale naked body. 

"Hello there cutie." she smiles, suddenly the world goes dark as I am once again licked this time from head to toe. the pressure of her tongue against my body leaves, and then returns, but as the tip of her tongue reaches my penis, it stops moving down my body and starts playing with my genitals. I suddenly get very light headed, the tongue leaves my body. 

" You little perv, look at that." She says commenting on my inability to keep my wood down. "Hmm, I might enjoy this, what are you willing to do to prolong your inevitable death?" I stare at her in shock, flashes of what she did to the guy last night float through my head. This won't be good. 

She sits down her on her bed, her back against the wall. "Hum, my feet are kind of sore, you wouldn't mind massaging them for me?" She Chuckles a little bit, seeing the fear on my face. She bends over and places me down by her ankle. She then makes the shoo motion with her hand "Get on with it." She leans back and closes her eyes.

I stumble my way over to her foot. It's calloused from standing all day, but it smells of lotion. I begin rubbing the middle of her foot. 

"Ah, perfect." I do this for what feels like tens of minutes. The whole time she's silently smiling with her eyes closed. Eventually she moves her foo  placing it flat. "Rub the area between my big toe, and my index toe." I get in between the toes and start rubbing that area. She goes quiet once again. This also goes for some time. Eventually she grabs me with her toes. She squeezes me almost unbearably hard. "I could kill you right now, but I've got more fun things to do. She picks me up with her fingers and moves me to the top of her clitoris. The smell is surprisingly clean, but still strong. 

"Pleasure me." She states. I kneel down and start rubbing the squishy wet organ below me. "Ah, yes," She moans "That." I do this, pushing as hard as I can, hoping that she wont have the energy to do much else later. This goes for what feels like hours, my arms get soar, my hands shrivel up from the liquids. Suddenly I'm pushed prone. "Lick." she says. So I do. the taste of her clit very overwhelming, the smell of sex punching me in the face. I can feel her fingers rubbing the rest of the clit. for minutes this goes on, my jaw slowly getting soar, the room filled with her moans of pleasure. Suddenly she tenses up then relaxes, no longer rubbing herself. Oh no.

She lifts me up. To eye level. Her smile wide and showing her teeth. "Thanks little guy, that was good, unfortunately for you, I worked up quite an appetite, and you look quite delicious. She moves me and opens her mouth giving me a view of my next destination. Suddenly she holds me by her belly button. Her stomach growls. "You here that? She's excited. So am I you tiny, perverted, delicious man." She lifts me up above her head.  She tilts her head back, opens her mouth, sticking her tongue out. I feel her fingers let go and I fall, land on her tongue, and suddenly the world goes dark. Her tongue rubs my body twisting around me and constricting me like a boa. Then releasing and wrapping my body an another way and squeezing. She then lifts her tongue, pushing me towards her throat. I hold on as tight as I can to her tongue, eventually she stops. her mouth fills with saliva, I lose my grip. and slide down her throat. The cavernous walls all pushing me downward towards her stomach until finally I fall out of the intestine and land in a pool of acid. Funny, I thought it would burn more. 

   END