- Text Size +

I've spent years looking for this civilization. Countless days spent researching legend, listening to rumors, and doing everything I can to find the mysterious civilization. Most people anticipate the stories to be just that, stories. But I am convinced that Anacondo exists. all the evidence is there, countless stories of snake people wandering the jungle, although often the stories differ.

Sometimes the stories say there are snakes that walk around on two leg like humans, others say that there are giant snakes with the top half of a woman. I'm going to find out. It's humid, causing me to sweat profusely through clothes. The ground is soft, and muddy from the recent rains. Making it difficult to trudge through. The vines are thick, but no match for my machete. That being said, my arms are getting incredibly sore from the constant swinging back and fourth.

I stop and wipe my brow. Pull out the map I found at the library in a small village. This map, if the rumors were to be believed, was drawn by and adventurer two-hundred years ago who stumbled upon this civilization. It should be just another mile or two up the way. I put the map away and take a swig of water from my flask. Then I keep pushing forward.

After about a half hour of trudging through the jungle I start to see signs 'Turn back!!' one says, 'Death ahead,' another states. I smile to myself. These signs bring hope, it must mean I'm close. I push ahead, but not for long, suddenly the jungle clears. In front of me is a giant crevice. it seems to go for miles in either direction. Conveniently enough there is a wooden bridge that crosses the crevice. I sheath my machete and slowly begin the trek across the bridge. With every step the bridge moves, it feels like each step has the potential to br-

"Woah!" I shout my foot falls as the wood underneath me. I grab onto the ropes on either side of me to prevent myself from falling. I heave myself up, is... is that a mouth underneath me? No I'm crazy. I continue forward. The rest of the journey is uneventful, however I can't help but feel that there is something in the crevice underneath me. 

I reach the other side, greeted by a dilapidated archway. The artwork on the archway, although faded is of a bunch snakes. This must be it. Anacondo. I continue forward, following a decrepit brick road, covered in dust and dirt. I see foot-prints, interesting. As I follow I come across buildings, mainly huts of wood, some of them made of brick and they seem somewhat maintained. Finally the road leads me to what seems to be the town center, surrounded by buildings with signs, ancient shops maybe? The road wraps around a fountain. The fountain is magnificent, made of stone. The statue resembles a snake with the top half of a female human. The snake portion flat on the base of the statue the human portion is, I guess, standing? Her left arm at her side, her right arm lifting her hand above her head in her hand is a... Human? The human feet just barely in the mouth. 

Suddenly there is sharp pain in the back of my knees forcing me to fall to the ground. When I look up there's a large group of people in front me. None of them clothed. A tall Dark skinned woman stands in front of me with a club. 

She kneels down, her brown eyes piercing mine. Suddenly all I see is her black hair, I feel her grab my sides and. What the fuck, she's licking me. She peels back, a thoughtful expression on her face. I try to stand up, she quickly hits me in the gut. I fall back down, she stands up smiling. She says something in another language. The people around me begin to chant something unintelligible. The world goes black. 

When my senses return I realize I'm in some sort of cave. I also quickly realize that I'm naked. I look up, the woman from earlier is in front of me, her back facing me her arms outstretched as if to receive a large item. She's speaking. She stops. Turns around and smiles, then casually walks away.

I can sense a presence, a large presence. approaching me, I don't hear footsteps though. My mind flashes back to the statue. Oh no. I know what this is. 

As I come to this realization the being comes into view. She's massive. At least fifty feet tall. Her face soft and young looking down at me. Her human skin dark her lips red. Her scales a very dark green. 

"Fuck." I can't help but breath. She's gorgeous, and terrifying at the same time. 

"Surprising isn't it?" She says, her voice booming in the crevice. I jump, surprised from the sudden words, and from the fact that this creature knows English. "None of my snacks ever expect to be brought here, nor do they expect me to know their language." She bends down, her large breasts jiggling with the movement. Her pointer finger and thumb grab my sides. She hoists me up to face level.

"How?" I manage to spit out.

"Interesting, most are unable to even speak  in my presence. You could be a fun little toy. to answer your question, I am a God, those people are my followers, I let them live, in return they capture stupid adventurers such as yourself and bring them to me to play with." She smiles. " however the most recent ones have been boring, unable to move in my presence, if you are able to entertain me, I might just allow you to live longer. She sticks out her tongue and licks me, I feel as if I'm being crushed by a giant wet squishy rock. when she pulls away I'm covered in saliva. "Hmmm you taste good. This, this is gonna be fun."

(As always, please let me know if there is anything I should fix)

" I could eat you, right now." She says, "I am rather hungry, it's been quite a while since my last meal. I even considered eating one of my worshipers. And you look so well built, you definitely would last some time in my digestive track. And just look how much you are glistening with sweat, oh me you would be such a worth while snack. " Again the world goes black as her warm wet tongue rubs my entire body ferociously. She pulls back and smacks her lips. "Yes it's gonna take a lot of convincing on your part for me to not eat you."

She places me back down on the ground. "Now get on your knees," She says, "and tell me how beautiful I am." I get on my knees.

" You are beautiful my goddess." I begin. "Your scales are the most magnificent one has ever seen, your skin is more sleek than that of any human. Your face Is more gorgeous than that of any woman. Your hair glistens with majesty in the moonlight." I continue on and on, finding anything I possibly can to tell her.  The thing is though, everything I'm saying is true. I wouldn't mind being in  her presence forever. 

"Alright, alright, that's enough." She says, "you are very flattering. She circles around me, her snake tail surrounding me. "I've got another idea for you little man." She says. She starts speaking another language. She looks at me and smiles, then we sit in silence for hours. 

The lady that had brought me here appears, carrying buckets and sponges. She places them next to me. The goddess says something to her. She takes a few steps back, sits down and watches us. 

"You see, my scales get dirty from slithering all day, but I don't make my followers wash me. That would be demeaning. And previous snacks have been... unable to move in my presence. So I think I'll let you do it. Do a good enough job, and you might not see what my insides look like." I Take a sponge and begin scrubbing the end of her tail. I scrub each scale until it slowly begins to shine. Hours and hours pass as I move slowly up her snake body. Every once and a while the Lady, presumably the leader of the tribe, would get up and grab one of the buckets and sponges, leave, and then come back with fresh water and a new sponge. Finally, after a day I finish scrubbing her last scale. I collapse out of exhaustion. 

"Ah, my little snack is all worn out." She says. " Well I can't have that, I'd prefer you to squirm when I eat you." 

"But, I thought you said you wouldn't?" I stammer. 

" Yes, well, I lied, you are just to yummy to pass up, and anyway, it's been years since I've had a snack. " She speaks in that ancient language. I see the girl approach me. Then I pass out.

When I wake up I'm in one of the huts. There's a woman rubbing my body with a cloth. "Wha-" I begin to say. 

She puts a finger up to her mouth and pushes me back down. She continues to scrub me down. after a while two more women enter the room and pick me up. One of them pinches me and a fall asleep. I Wake up, this time already in the hand of the goddess. "Welcome back my little snack. " She says, suddenly a force is pushing me down against her hand. The world going from dark to bright as her tongue smothers my body. Its warm and wet and firm and every time I notice it rub my penis I get light headed and pleasure shoots up my body.

A thought crosses my mind. A terrifying thought. I'm... I'm enjoying this. And I'm almost excited to be in her mouth, and floating through her digestive system. I'd be surrounded by her glory. But, I can't really mean that can I? I mean, she's about to kill me isn't she? I, I don't wanna die. But is it really such a bad way to die?

She stops licking me. " I can feel your thoughts. The warmth of my mouth will genuinely be your favorite feeling, as I use my tongue to play with you. Then you'll be pushed down my throat. You'll slide and slide through my insides. You'll probably be filled with overwhelming joy as you get the honor of exploring your goddess' insides, then after days and days you'll be struck by panic  as the acid starts breaking down your tiny, fragile body. This panic wont last long, because you'll die oh so quickly."

She smiles at this thought. Then she looks back at me. Well, I think I've toyed with you enough. She sticks her tongue out and wraps it around my body. It's like being hugged. Her pink tongue wrapped around my body slowly brings me to the glorious cavern that is her mouth. The world goes dark as she closes her mouth. Her tongue squishes my body against the roof of her mouth and rubs me all over. Then it pushes my front against her bottom teeth and her tongue presses against the back of my body.

I'm then pushed back, and feel myself sliding down her throat. Pure ecstasy shoots through my body. It's entirely dark, and the smell is atrocious, but I'm warm and wet, and surrounded by my goddess' love. It feels like I'm in her majesties' guts for hours, days even, but then again, there's no light for me to know for sure. Suddenly something burns my feet. 

"Ack!" I shout in pain. 

 

End