- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

 

Reella’s World

By VivettaVenray

 

(Warning: Contains abstract and normal vore. Soul Vore/absorption. God-play, and abstract lewdness in addition to more normal size things)

 

Chapter 1: Solutions

 

They were fighting again.

 

Macint and Edath were squaring off at their border region; it’s flat plains made for the perfect battlefield. This was the third time this millennia that the nations couldn’t behave themselves, and Reella was getting sick of it.

 

She saw it from above, below, to the sides: everywhere. She saw how they tore up her lands with marching beasts and rolling carts. She saw how they marred its surface with craters from their catapults. She heard the cry of the tortured air as volley after volley of flaming arrows ripped through it. They were making a mess of things for too long, and it’d seem she’d have to intervene.

 

Reella was omnipresent on Hotera. As mistress of the world, she was at the dirt beneath the feet of every soldier, the wind overhead, and the flecks of dew on each blade of grass. Naturally, it was a trivial matter to coalesce an avatar, or at least it was for her. For the humans of her domain, it was always an event worthy of stories and statues. Such appearances oft changed the path of Hoterian history.

 

Today would be such a day.

 

Macintian and Edathian warriors were engrossed in the fight. The bitter rivalry between the nations trickled down from the ruling classes to the commoners that made of the bulk of the two armies. As such, there was no hesitation here.

 

Swords clashed and steel clamored. Shields broke, bones too. Blood spurted left and right. Projectiles crashed down to and from every which way. It was madness and rage. Insults flew just as much or more as the arrows.

 

“Kiss my arse Edathian filth!”

“To Reella with thee swine!”

 

With all the cacophony, the soldiers on the field didn’t immediatelynotice Reella’s approach. They missed the roaring of the wind and that gentle hum all around, but the bright light that flashed was impossible to ignore.

 

Reella knew how to get attention: it was just the matter of a good entrance. She started to manifest above the throngs of war. As usual, she heralded her approach with a flash of her holy radiance. The golden light she gave off could outshine even daylight should she please. Air swirled around her body as its shadow fell across the combat zone. Clouds in that blue sky made way for her body as it loomed overhead.

 

Only loose white garbs covered Reella, and they could hardly be said to have done as much. Impossibly soft and smooth, they draped around her shoulders to half-cover her bosom and scarcely cover her crotch. As she willed the wind to swirl around her, the outfit fluttered gently.

 

Everyone beneath stared at their Lady: how could they help themselves? She was beyond huge. A foot alone could smother a thousand men, and there one was, dangling above a swath of their armies.

 

All knew who it was. The statues of their deity were very detailed, though no sculpture of man could ever capture such grace. Any remotely vain woman coveted that impeccable form. The figure was perfect down to each and every curve accentuating her elegant frame. The way the light caught her long, golden locks was sublime. Truly, she was divine.

 

They trembled nonetheless beneath such resplendent beauty. If there was one emotion they could be so bold to gleam from her bright-blue gaze, it was wrath.

 

With all eyes on their Lady, Reella began to descend.

 

The army was quite the sprawl: the biggest she’d seen yet. The mortal’sreactions were mixed as usual. Some bowed, others fled. Most were frozen with shock or awe. A few still fought even, with their hate against one another greater than the fear or reverence for their Lady.None of that mattered. Their prayers reached her: that cacophony of pleas and begs. They were ignored best she could. It was far too late to supplicate.

 

Reella’s feet touched down right at the middle of it all. She crushedthe warring sides in equal measure under perfect pale soles. A thousand men each. More soldiers began to kneel, even more routed. She felt two thousand or so souls enter her form.

 

Reella was said to be all-powerful, but she couldn’t hide her sneer as she spoke. “Mortals, you disappointment me. You had not heeded the messages I sent to the priests of your homelands.” She lifted her right foot up and slid it forward. The heel bulldozed the slow while the fast prepared to meet their end beneath its front.

 

It fell by her next set of words. They were snuffed out in a quaking step. More flickers of yellow light flew into her pale skin.

 

“This war was to end, your differences to resolve.” she said. Her voice shock the terrain. It rang the core of those who could hear, and theminds of the few deaf warriors on the battlefield. As a god, she could keep attention as well as she could get it. If she wanted people to hear her, they did.

 

By now, everyone sans the most devout were fleeing. Prayers increased. The more there were, the harder it was to sort through them. It wasn’t difficult in the sense that it was a challenge: just tedious. You didn’t need to be a deity to guess what they were saying. “Spare us.”, “Forgive us”, or even the more pathetic variants of “They started it!”

 

Reella would’ve rolled her eyes if she wasn’t trying to keep up appearances. Instead, the deity rolled her foot: side to side to beat into the mite-like warriors packed by it. No forgiveness here, if any survived, it’d be by chance or whimsy. The dead would find their placein her body, for the Lady of Hotera was their mistress in life and their resting place in death.

 

“It’s clear I must directly intervene. A pity.”, she said in that thundering voice.

 

Her gaze fell to the soldiers running away. It was them that forgot their rivalry the most. They were united in cowardice against the being they worship. Too timid to face her scoldings. She pointed a finger in their direction and a beam of holy light vaporized them. Smoke drifted up with their souls, but only the later was drawn towards her.

 

She stepped again. More of her subjects trod; more of their souls entered her. Saints and sinners alike dwelled on the battlefield: mostly the latter. She’d judge them all later, but for now they clumped in a sort of ‘purgatory’ of hers.

 

It was difficult at times to restrain herself. She had plenty of powers, but the feeling of a soul slipping into her was something she couldn’t recreate on a whim. She really did detest having to interfere in mortal affairs like this. It was messy; it inspired fear more than love. She much preferred the more behind-the-scenes methods

 

Worse still, when stuff like this happened, it proved that wasn’t enough. It hinted that her approach was, at least in part, ‘wrong’. That wouldn’t do for a god.

 

Yet, when it came down to it, she always had fun dishing out divine punishment. Here was no exception. She hid her joy, barely, as her feet fell down upon the mobs beneath. Every step was a quake that tripped and staggered hundreds. Much of those hundreds fell to the next step, which quaked others and so on and so forth.

 

Despite the fun of more visceral smiting, she didn’t want to seem a brute. Reella cast her hand towards the Edathian army at her right. She twitched her fingers and beautiful columns of radiant light shot forth. The sound they made searing the air was a divine melody, easily besting even the most famed composers on Hotera. The beauty of those rays bellied a great suffering.

 

Commanders and soldiers in its path braced themselves for horror. The stories were very detailed. Skin melted in a flash. It was the first to go. Then, every pain receptor on their form was alight with agony. The rest of their meat went soon after. A small mercy was that it happened all in the span of a second.

 

Reella kept the beams running, wiggling her fingers to keep the mortalson their toes. She was more capricious in her aim than not, but she did take care to handle the archers and catapults towards the back of the Edathian army.

 

--==--==--==--

 

Aldwin wasn’t one of those enthusiastic for this war. Her was drafted nonetheless. Forced to leave his farm in Edath, he took small solace in that his job in the army was one of the less dangerous ones. As a catapult crewman, his burly build was put to work loading the device with heavy stone. He didn’t much like what he did: helped kill. The poor chap even tried to muck with the device’s aim now and then. He’d oft ‘accidentally’ drop the stones to knock off a chunk before loading. It did wonders to skew the thing’s aim.

 

He knew Reella was aware of this. Aldwin prayed his story to her when she first showed up, and did so now even. He hadn’t even helped to fire the catapult since then. His superiors didn’t care: the army was chaos now. He had hoped for some consideration, and was on his knees, begging, as singing light enveloped him.

 

When the pain subsided he was gone. His very body ash. Yet, he felt some control like he could move. It was like the stories. All that was left was his soul. He looked to his hands and legs and saw them translucent with a golden glow. He felt a tug and his heart sank. He tried to swim back to where his body once was.

 

“No, I can’t die here. I can’t leave Ida alone! My farm!”

 

Paddle as he might, Reella’s tug was too strong. He joined thousands of other victims in floating towards her body. Drawing closer, he was able to take in less and less of her gargantuan form till at last all he saw was fair skin. He was sucked in at her ankle like most of the others.

 

His deity’s insides eluded expectations. It was cramped. All aroundwere hundreds of others. Mostly Edathians, given Reella had her focus on that side now. They all lamented one thing or another. “It’s too soon?” “Not like this...” “Where are we going?”

 

Where were they going? It was hard to comprehend where they even were,let alone what was ahead. There was no ‘flesh’ in her body, only gently shimmering walls of this light-tube. It got thinner and thinner till they were practically squeezed out another end of it.

 

Aldwin was humbled. This ‘organ’ seemed as the inside of a jug. The walls shone white light and yellow glows abounded. Each such ‘glow’ was a soul, and there were thousands of them tightly packed in here.

 

The bulky mass of spirits was at the center, nearly touching the bounds of the walls. Aldwin was drawn right into it. The shining walls of mirror-light trapping them pulsed and shifted. The souls got churnedand kneaded now and then within their ‘container’ as Reella made this part of her bigger to handle the new influx.

 

Aldwin sank into the throng. Allies and enemies alike squeezed at him from all angles. Ida would just have to get along without him.

 

--==--==--==--

 

Reella sighed. Souls were so warm on the way in.

 

The Edathian forces were thoroughly devastated. Only stragglers remained. Prayers reached her from the Macintians. Reella chuckled. Some of the more foolish mortals thought she was actually picking a side here.

 

Her voice boomed.

 

“Judgment is not yet finished.”, she said. She turned towards Macint’s forces at her left now. The shift of her massive body sent her feetbarreling into their frontline. Packed tight, the army couldn’t retreat. Trying to only had them tripping over each other. Soft, plush toes claimed them easily. A few lucky ones at the edges of the crowd ran. For the others, the dense formations of Macintian fame were a liability here.

 

Reella brought her finger tip to her lips and gave it a kiss. A gentle hum rung in the air. Its source? Three diamond-shaped crystals formed then and there. She pointed the trio towards the center of the army.

 

Those crystals floated down as leaves to the ground and split off solo halfway down.

 

Each crystal left a glimmering trail of white sparkles in their wake. One fell to the densely-packed army’s center. Soldiers there were increasingly nervous. All heads turned from crystals to Reella, back and forth.

 

The second crystal flew towards the archers and siege weapons at the back. The last one went straight to the commanders. Every leader of theMacintian army was easy to spot even if you didn’t know where every foot was on every inch of this dirt as Reella did. Their cleaner garbs and dual-horned helms gave them away.

 

The normal reaction was to get away from the things, but the music they let out was gentle. Their hum a twinkling timbre. The yellow light was bright, but not harsh. It was warm: inviting, even. Through the glowsome could see the elegant structure of those crystals finer than any gem.

 

Some thought it a blessing even. Could that be what she meant by judgment? Maybe they granted power! Though most froze, one peasant warrior walked up and gave one a tap, then another. The surface was smooth and warm, but not burning. It felt stronger than diamond, something he only got to touch in the mines back home.

 

Reella smirked, then shattered those shards with a thought.

 

Ears bled. Heads ached. Three blasts of dense holy energy erupted from the crystalline payloads. It was like being hit by hundreds of her holybeams at once. Hemispheres of golden light blew up in a flash to swallow tens of thousands.

 

Macintian command was gone. All the archers, the siege weaponry: now but stark-white ash.

 

Much of the army was caught in the explosions of holy light. To be enveloped was to be rendered naught. The ground it flew over turned to smooth, glassy stone.

 

One farmer-soldier almost outran the edge of that middle blast. Only his left hand was caught. It was vaporized at once. The heat was so intense as to diffuse throughout his entire body on contact. He burnt from the inside then keeled over as black dust. To even touch this light was death.

 

Multitudes of souls ascended towards Reella. She took them into her tummy region as she wanted to feel that warmth there this time around. She bit her lip to stifle a very un-divine grunt. Influxes of power felt truly blissful.

 

Both armies were dwindled to stragglers. Maybe a tenth of what was on each side. She wasn’t actively trying to keep things equal, but it seemed to work out that way. Didn’t matter.

 

The divine being spoke. Reella made sure that everyone across the world heard her now. She willed storm clouds to carry it and blow the words into cabins and castles alike as it swept Hotera. Those too old or sick to even comprehend words found a moment’s awareness just long enough to internalize her decree.

 

“Let it be known then the next time two nations fight in earnest, both shall perish by my might. Thus is the will of your Lady, and your god.”

 

With a swipe of her arm, her garbs fluttered and a great fissure formed right along the border. Her feet no longer touched ground as shefloated upwards.

 

Their Lady was ascending. To the survivors it meant they might be spared, though they were a bit too focused on the growing rift at the border to rejoice. Some even fell into it, visible for a moment till it spread further, deeper, and then they disappeared from sight. Most fled the direction they came from.

 

However, something was off. Though Reella floated off into the sky, she didn’t take up any less of it. Her immaculate flesh took up even more of the above. Only one explanation: she was growing.

 

When requests and orders failed, it was time to get her hands dirty. Reella would set an example of Macint and Edath. She’d not just end their war here, now and forever, but all wars. Enlarging her avatar was as easy as it was fun. A great, big stretch was all it was.

 

She had shadowed the battlefield on arrival, but now she began to blot out the day entirely. If not for substituting her own incandescence, those beneath her would dwell in absolute darkness.

 

Macint and Edath were the two largest nations on Hotera, but they were just curious shapes from up here. Masses of brown and green with water around three sides. Semi-squarish. They were torn leaves in a pond to a god like her.

 

Reella reached down to dig her fingers into the furrow she made at the border. She hesitated and gave a bit more time for the remaining soldiers to flee. She did want at least a few survivors to tell stories, after all.

 

The soldiers took this gift generously, sprinting fast as they could into the distance. A few with the curiosity or courage looked back to see mountainous digits descend.

 

Almost everyone could see a part of her. Even far on either end of Macint and Edath one saw the sides of her hips. The northern nationscaught a glimpse of hair that made their sky blonde. The southern countries a got a peek at toes past layers of clouds.

 

Reella’s voice had a brass timbre to it now. She no longer needed herpowers to make it heard everywhere. Now, she instead used those powers to stop her volume from ripping civilizations to shreds.

 

“Let this split reflect the wounds of war. When it heals, the scar a reminder of my scorn.”, she decreed.

 

Fingers tensed. Hotera groaned. Reella was parting the two nations at the border.

 

Web-like cracks surged from her finger pads as they settled. She focused hard. An observer might think she strained to split the lands. In actuality, she was straining not to over do it. She didn’t want to crumble the two nations, just separate them.

 

The fissure was torn open. The wound was wide, and deep to the ocean’s floor. Working her powers, she fixed its depth there. Her will fortified the rock and sand in the depths, and on either side of the crevasse. Water poured in, flooding the canyon it became with just a little more tugging.

 

Macint and Edath were wracked by quakes. Reella decided not to stymiethem save to prevent complete annihilation of the people. Buildingscollapsed; lesser splits formed and swallowed hundreds. More souls for her. What could they expect? War hurt more than those on the battlefield.

 

With one more flex of country spanning-arms, it was complete. The nations were now hundreds of miles apart and separated by ocean. She finished by searing the newly torn rock face clean and sleek with some holy light.

 

Reella struck a divine pose, hands at her sides.

 

“It is done. Let this separation be a mark of shame for the two nationswhich failed to heed their loving Lady. In time, I will help you all move forward, as I always have. For now, contemplate and rest on this day, and let it be known henceforth as Reella’s Sundering of War.”

 

That done, she vanished back to her incorporeal state. As the straggling souls flew into her through the planet’s crust, she began totend to all the work she just made for herself.