- Text Size +

Emilia stumbled out of the gym, the music pounding behind her as tears streaked down her face, ruining her makeup in the process. As she fled into the school courtyard she collapsed onto the nearest bench and placed her face in her hands as she cried. Her night was ruined. While dancing with her date she had lost her footing in her red heels and went tumbling into the table set aside for the snacks. In an instant she had soaked her beautiful, not to mention expensive, white dress with punch and chocolate from the fountain. The cruel laughter of her peers at the sudden humiliation would be enough to ruin anyone prom by itself, but seeing her date laugh right in her face was enough to send her fleeing from the event with tears streaking down her face. Her stomach felt like it had tied in a hundred knots from the embarrassment and she wanted nothing more than to curl up and die. Slowly that humiliation turned to frustration and her tears turned hot with rage. Why was she always the unlucky one, sure she was popular, rich, attractive, and yet the universe ALWAYS felt HER a bad hand.


"God! I wish I didn't have to live on this god forsaken planet anymore!" She shouted in a frustrated rage. An exaggerated wish to be sure. But a spoiled teenager on the day of her prom could always find herself being a bit over dramatic. Unfortunately for Emilia, this was the one time in her life where that melodrama would find itself being more than just useless words in the wind. This was the one time they would have real impact. Because at that very moment, a comet streaked across the sky. Emilia barely noticed as the cool air turned slightly more warm and muggy, nor did she notice as the sounds of music faded away and was replaced by the distant sounds of warm wind and idle chatter.


What she did notice was the booming sound of a voice saying, "Mom, what's that!" Nearly shaking the girl to her core. Confused at the sudden burst of sound Emilia pulled her hands from her face and stared in abject horror. Her surroundings were no longer what she had remembered. All around her large orange blades of grass sprouted from the ground shooting up to the sky. The main issue, asside from the orange color, was how tall it was. It came up to the girls waist while the texture and smell still remained what she was accustomed to grass smelling like. Similarly large trees like pal trees stretched up into what seemed like infinity. Red trunks leading up to blue leaves told Emilia, once again, that this was most certainly not her school anymore. But easily the most out of place thing was the people, specifically two massive blue skinned and purple haired humanoid people that towered over her like giants.


One was clearly younger than the other both in facial features and in height, but still looked like mountains to the now tiny girl. Emilia screamed in abject horror at her new surroundings as she scrambled backwards away from the two. The younger one cocked her head to the side and simply reached down for her. Emilia stood no chance of escape and the massive warm hand of the giant blue girl surrounded her and held her firmly, bringing her up to her face and giving Emilia a good case of vertigo. As the hand opened Emilia was looking into the somewhat curious face of the young woman and cowering. The blue woman raised an eyebrow and looked over to the woman that must have been her mother.


"Do you have any idea?" The girl asked her mother who simply glanced in the tiny girls direction. She continued walking causing the daughter to follow behind her.


"No idea dear, maybe it's just a strange looking bug." She replied as the two covered what seemed like miles to Emilia in only a few steps.


"It's suuuuper cute though. Do you think anyone would care if I just...kept it? Like as a pet?" The girl asked bringing a screaming Emilia closer to her face. Using her free hand she poked her in the stomach causing the teen to cough and sputter.


"I don't see why not, no one will miss a little insect from a park this big. Just be careful with it." The mother responded sternly. Her daughter rolled her eyes and looked hungrily at the tiny girl.


"Don't worry mom, those bugs weren't as unique as this one. I'll take super good care of it." She said with a cheeky smirk. Emilia was on the verge of tears and simply shook her head like she was trying to wake from a dream. She let out a surprised Yelp as she suddenly swung around. She closed her eyes tightly from the sheer amount of wind blowing into them. When she finally came to a stop she looked down and began screaming and thrashing again. Below her was an endless void of darkness and blue shiny flesh from the young woman's perky toned behind. Her skirt and red panties had been pulled away by her free hand as Emilia dangled over the abyss of her ass. Emilia pleaded and begged but her words couldn't reach the titanic alien girl who giggled a bit. "I have no pockets on this outfit so you can go where a lot of the other buggies have gone. Don't worry though, I'll make sure to ACTUALLY let you out. You're special." She said, and then let Emilia go.


She screamed all the way down, each inch increasing the smelly heat that wafted up from the slick sweaty skin before she finally crested the hem of the clothing. Into the sweaty depths she fell until she came to a stop snuggly between the sweat soaked cheeks. She pounded and kicked and screamed, desperate to escape the squishy prison, yet all she did was make the butt flesh ripple and wobble with each pathetic blow. So concentrated in her struggles, the poor girl didn't see as the clothing was let go, snapping shut and sealing Emilia firmly in the tight compact confines of the alien girl's thick cheeks. Said alien girl gave a quick squeeze of her ass to feel the tiny girl pathetically squirm against it. She bit her lower lip a bit before unflexxing the perky orbs and lightly jogging back to her mother, battering the girl with sweaty butt flesh.


"You're going to make such a fun pet." She said causing Emilia to wail in despair into the humid confines of her new owners smelly prison. At least she wasn't humiliated by her peers anymore.