- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Not all of them will be modern Covid times with the excuse being the comet passes by earth every now and again. Contains: Feet, Armpit, Implied Mouthplay, and Slavery...as most of them will.

Pete gasped as he was pulled back up, trying his best to fill his lungs with air as he dangled upside down. He could still feel her grip firmly around his ankle and could still smell the thick scent of dairy that now clung to him after being pulled from the cup of milk below. After sputtering more of the cold liquid he glanced over at her. Olivia Williams.

The woman had a bored expression as she dangled the tiny man with the tips of his fingers. Her long black hair fell messily over her shoulders and the small straps keeping the loose stained tank top on her torso. She was usually dressed like that these days though. Sweat pants or booty shorts and whatever loose top she could lazily toss on. Not much point in dressing fancy when you can't leave home. Pete had honestly thought the attire was kind of cute in a way when he had first met her on campus. With dorms still open despite the actual campuses themselves not being, the number of people Pete came into contact with was slim. He met her in the courtyard of the dorm building and had a nice conversation.

She explained that she was from out of town and was practically trapped here at this point. No way to get back to her family she was just doomed to stay in her room by herself. Pete was happy to explain he was in a somewhat similar position. While he was not from out of town, his family was not a huge fan of him and his life choices. He had chosen to be an artist and his family had practically cut him off when they had heard. And so he was here now, doing his best to tread water while also getting an education in this mess of a world. Olivia seemed to respect him somewhat for his choice to stick to his guns and flashed him a cute smile when she said she hoped to see more of him in their times trapped inside.

Pete was happy to meet such a cute girl,and with so few people on campus it was likely he would see more of her and likely wouldn't have much competition for her attention. That night, the two of them retired to their rooms. After an online class session they collapsed in their beds and watched as a star streaked across the sky. Perez felt himself wishing he could spend some more time with the girl he had met that day, while at that very same moment Oliva was wishing for something, anything, to relieve the overpowering boredom that came from being trapped in the concrete room. And so their wishes were granted, because that very night Pete vanished from his room and instead appeared as if by magic in the homely girls room. The key difference being, he had suddenly become much smaller, only two inches in height and trapped in the sock drawer of the girls apartment.

Olivia woke up that next morning with a desire. A strange desire to go and look through her clothing, specifically her sock drawer. At the same time Pete had awoken to a feeling of fear. And intense fear that came with waking up so tiny while surrounded by the fluffy and slightly sweaty smelling socks of a young college girl. That fear only grew as his world shook and the drawer was pulled open, revealing the sleep stained face of the cute young woman he had been chatting with only hours before. Relieved to see a familiar face he waved his hands calling up to her. A look of surprise covered Olivia's face as she saw Pete, her fingers wrapping around his waist as she slowly lifted him up to her face. Pete began a long series of thanks to the woman as she stared at him dumbfounded for a while. After maybe a minute of her awkwardly staring at him as his thanks slowly and nervously turned into him asking to be let down, Olivia finally spoke. Spoke the words that would seal Pete's fate.

"Woah, this is too awesome."

The smile on her face said that if Pete planned to leave and get help to grow back in size, that help would not be coming from Olivia. She had grown bored with TV, games, hell even just walking around an empty campus. This was something she could really entertain herself with. Pete began to panic but it was silenced as Olivia closed her fist and flew back to her bed, and her laptop. She pulled it open and let Pete fall from her hand onto the laptop itself as she lounged on her stomach. Pete stared at the titanic girl and her loose sloppy looking clothing in both embarrassment of the scarce amount of fabric covering her, and in fear at how quickly the girl had decided to ignore his pleas for help. He then turned to look at the massive computer screen and saw as she opened google and typed in "Tiny Man Found in Sock Drawer", hoping to find any explanation for what she had discovered. What she found instead was much much different.

Videos and stories of tiny men found and then toyed with by women much larger than them. Pete watched and read in horror of stories with tiny men being used as insoles for sneakers or used to clean in between women's toes like a q-tip. Meanwhile he watched as Olivia stared in wonder at the world that was opening up before her. Suddenly she had dozens of activities to choose from, new ways to entertain herself with her new tiny companion. And as the two spent hours perusing the variety of content, Pete occasionally trying to inch away only to find himself knocked back into place by Olivia's much more powerful fingers, Olivia came across a story. In it the tiny man was abused and forced to worship the woman like a goddess. She would often enact "Divine Punishment" for the most minor of things. After completing the story she wrapped a fist around Pete and brought him close to the screen.

"That. We are going to do that." She said with confidence and joy. Pete would have protested if he could get air into his lungs. But it wouldn't matter. Olivia had determined their routes in life. In the coming days Pete would become exactly what Olivia wanted, a tiny worshiper to her magnificence. Pete would spend hours painting her toe nails with a large brush after gnawing them to the appropriate size. He would be given toothpicks or popsicle sticks to build altars to her only for her to smash them and punish him if they were not good enough. He would find a place beneath her perspiring smelly sole in every form of footwear from the painfully hard flip flops to the sweat soaked and swamp like inside of ugg boots. He was truly put through the wringer and any form of indiscretion was punished...harshly.

Refuse to spend the day tucked beneath my toes in my sock? Fine then you can spend the day taped to my underarm. You dare to say I'm not actually just a goddess? Just a girl who found a shrunken man? Well would anything less than a goddess be able to make you fall to your knees with just the scent of some worn nylons. Were you unable to finish organizing my panty drawer? Well that's okay, I'll just see you into a pair and use that for a while. On and on the harsh punishments came all to try and make Pete see the tall sloppy woman as a goddess. Of course he never truly did but eventually he pretended that he did, desperate to no longer be punished. This was all two months ago, and his life had never quite gotten better. As of now he is being punished for not "making her feet smell like roses" using only his tongue and nose. As such he had been getting dunked in milk like a cookie for four minutes, now soaked to the bone and freezing in the dairy.

"You know, before you showed up I was worried I'd lose my mind and go totally crazy around here." She said as she slowly lowered him back into the depths. His eyes were wide and he began squirming in desperation to not be nearly drowned again. "But now I think we could stay locked up forever and never run out of things to do. Every time I run out of ideas a quick google search gives me tons of perverts fantasies which become fun activities for you and I." She continued stopping as he hung directly above the beverage, his hair creating small ripples with each movement. "And we are going to try each and every one of them, so enough teasing, let's try something new." She said in almost a sultry tone, before dropping him and using a finger to dunk him deep into the chilled cup.

Pete panicked as he was forced into the white depths of the cup. There were no directions and nothing to see but the ice cold void. He scrambled and paddled to try and break free, finally remembering something he saw on TV once. Using some breath to blow bubbles he watched them travel up before swimming after them. His lungs strained and his body screamed to go somewhere warm as he finally breached the surface. As he gasped and panted he barely noticed as a slight wobbling and current began to move his position. When he finally did realize he began screaming wide eyed as he watched the cup begin to tilt towards the looming catlike grin on Olivia's face. He tried his hardest to paddle away but they both knew it was a futile effort. Olivia had no plans of killing Pete, and he knew it. But that just meant whatever this activity was it would not be enjoyable. Tilting the glass more, Olivia brought her face close to the glass, watching her shrunken worshiper squirm.

"Bottoms up." She said, and placed her lips on the rim, and let the milk, and her worshiper, flow into her gaping maw.

Chapter End Notes:

Lemme know what yall think and I hope you enjoyed something a little shorter from me.