- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Feet, slavery, momdom up in this one

"Mom, it's okay. The dude was a dick anyways, like who drives a hummer with THAT many bumper stickers and has any value as a person." Jason said, attempting to console his mother with a bit of humor. Her new boyfriend had broken up with her after about six months of dating and, as always, she was heartbroken. It sounded bitter when he thought about it that way, like he was calling his mother a hussy or something. She was very much not and did have high standards for herself. It just seemed like every time the relationship seemed to be going somewhere, they would break up with her out of the blue. It wasn't fair to him, she was a plenty good woman. She had raised him with all the right morals despite not even being his own flesh and blood.

Yes he was his mother's only child, adopted from the streets after having met him when he tried to steal from her. At the time he was a much younger boy and saw a beautiful mature woman walking the streets. A designer purse hung on her shoulders near her short pixie cut brown hair and bouncing on her ample hips. When he was caught stealing from her he expected the worst, but instead wound up the son of the gorgeous woman, Rose. After that she worked hard to raise him right and set him on the correct path. It wasn't always easy, he knew he could be a little shit but his mother was always fair with him, albeit a bit odd at times.

She did have one strange way of enforcing punishment, one of Jason's least favorite. Sometimes if he had acted up she would spend a day out and about, maybe at the gym or hiking, in one or two pairs of nylons. When she would return he feet would be ripe and pungent with a revolting bitter yet cheesy scent. Jason would then be made to massage her feet for the rest of the night. No breaks, constant contact with both hands on her feet at all times. By the end of the night he would feel practically high off of the potent foot fumes. It had given him somewhat of a fear of her feet and the threat of a massage day would put him on his best behaviour. Still Rose very rarely did such a thing unless he had it coming and ultimately was a good mother. This was why it pained him to see her so hurt. Despite his best attempts to make her feel better, eventually Rose pushed herself from the couch and wished him a sorrowful goodnight. Jason sat there for a moment, upset he couldn't have been of more help, before deciding to retire to his room as well.

As he lounged in his bed Jason thought about the various men his mother had tried and failed to date. They all seemed like decent enough guys and yet it never worked out, it was unfair. She was a wonderful person who deserved better. Jason wished she could one day find the man she had always wanted. She deserved at least that. Of course what Jason didn't know was that at that very moment in time, a star streaked across the night sky, and his wish would be coming true. As he drifted off into sleep the world around him warped and changed and when he awoke he was no longer in the room he once knew. Sure it was still his room but now his bed was nothing more than a shoebox and a damp reeking pair of sweat soaked ankle socks.

As Jason scrambled to his feet and covered his nose, granting little reprieve considering it had coated his hands and well, he looked around his room. Posters he once had were now stripped away and replaced with diagrams of pressure points in the foot or proper massaging techniques. The floor had turned into a glorified shoe closet with pairs of everything from flats to heels littering the floor causing the pungent scent of leather and foot sweat to coat the room in a thick miasma. His pajamas were no more, he was now naked with what looked like a metal ring firmly around his neck. Jason had no clue what was going on and the sounds of a series of locks being undone on his door filled him with terror. As it swung open he felt his jaw drop. There, in the doorway, was his mother dressed as if she had just come from work, but the look on her face, it was one he had never seen before. Like a mixture of mischief and sadism. She slipped into the room and closed the door behind her as she approached Jason and knelt down by his box.

"Mom, what is going on? You gotta help me out of here!" Jason exclaimed, still on edge by her expression but desperate to get away from her sweaty sock. The last response he expected was for his mother to cup one hand behind his body and use the other to grab the sock before slamming the two of them together. She giggled as she rubbed Jason and the sock against each other like a child slamming two dolls together to simulate, well… he didn't want to think of his situation like that. Instead he was focused on the salty cheesy sweat oozing into his body, sweat he knew too well now as belonging to his mother after his many massage punishments. The friction and slick sweat rubbed his body like a carpet burn as he wailed in disgust at the lint and salty fluid that filled his mouth and nose.

"Help you out of here? How long will you keep these delusions my cute little stress toy. This is your home, here with me. My little slave son to writhe at my feet forever. Just what I've always wanted." She cooed as she increased the pressure her hands provided, snickering as she felt drops of sweat run down her palms as she practically wrung them out. "To think my little plan to adopt a boy with no family just to make him a slave at my feet really worked. I was worried I'd get attached to you and maybe raise you as a real son. But no this was perfect. All the men who turned me away after I revealed my desire to subjugate them beneath my soles mean nothing now that I have you. The man I've always wanted." She finished with one last tight squeeze of her hands. Jason's bones creaked as the felt like a whole planet was pressuring him into those socks. Finally the grip released and Jason dropped, gasping in agony of both the pain and the disgusting scent and taste that filled his body.

He had no time to despair though, as he watched his mother lift his box up and place it on the floor. He watched as she dragged over a fancy chair, almost looking like a throne and placed it above the box. She smiled down, like a predator eyeing its prey, and then reached for her flats. Old, faded, and frayed it showed she had worn these to work way more times than Jason had ever seen her wear a pair before. As she popped them off her feet Jason's eyes went wide. He shook his head and felt tears well up in fear. Three pairs of nylon stockings sat on her feet, the hot foot stench wafting off of them like a cloud of poison. He knew what this was, but while before it was a playful punishment, although he now thought it may have been something more, it was now a mistress punishing a slave. The stench was nothing like it was before, it was so much worse like she had trampled over an entire cheese plate before baking her soles over an open flame.

"It's time for my massage Jason." She said with a catlike grin. Jason screamed as his mother's massive mature soles lowered into the box, easily filling it. The soles were like the ceiling caving in on him and he tried to push back only to find himself totally powerless against them. With tears in his eyes from the sheer scent of the walls of flesh he began trying to massage them while she idly used her toes or heel to play with his body like a cat with a mouse. Rose grinned to herself as she pressed all her weight into the box, feeling the tiny screaming beneath her. "Don't worry sweetie, they smell bad now but we'll make sure they are clean for tomorrow." She purred and fully stood from the chair to place her entire bodysuit weight into suffocating her slave son beneath the sweat drenched nylon soles. "Well, you'll make sure their clean."