- Text Size +

You had little idea of the impending danger to come when you'd entered this room.

You and your group of fellow escaped shrinkies had seemingly miraculously evaded capture by the A.S.S. girls who stood guard in the underground laboratories. The crashing sound of their echoing footfalls still haunted your mind as you trekked across the long corridors of this new place.

"Hey, when the hell are we gonna get outta here anyways? It feels like no matter where we go, we're completely cornered! They're guarding every entrance and even the friggin' vent shafts!"

"Yeah... its not looking good at all. I agree."

"Its a miracle we even found this place to begin with.... thank god for that am I right?"

The group talked among each other, expressing their fears and thoughts to each other to keep sane... inside they all shivered and quaked in their hearts. They'd witnessed the strange behavior of their former classmates and peers firsthand in those places.


You were able to figure out something strange was going on for their behaviors to change like this and become so callous and cruel, but not exactly much beyond that.

"At least we're not being used for fucking experiments, crushed for fun, or turned into
living sex toys... Fuck, we shouldn't have left those other dudes back there..."

One of the newer arrivals spoke without thinking, and immediately the group's whole
morale plummeted. He wasn't aware of the harsh realities of living in this cruel, hellish world were yet.

"Dude, shut the fuck up. We can't afford to think about them, all we can think about right now is how to survive here."

"Yeah man, you've got a lot to learn if you wanna survive in this fucking shithole of a
school..."

Emotions were simmering... things weren't looking good... but at least the room you
entered looked safe enough... but it seemed awfully strange. Shining lights, beautifully organized, ornately decorated... it was actually starting to inspire some dread in you... this room wasn't abandoned or anything... if anything it was recently used...

"Uh... guys? Let's keep moving. Stay close to the walls or around something you can hide behind, and stick together." You spoke up, doing your best as the leader to keep moving forward, keep everyone calm while subtly warning them that all might not be well...

 

Somehow before long, you endedup in a long, oblong shaped room... almost like... a running track...

"BOOM!! THUMP!! CRASH!!"

Suddenly the ground shook with the force of a massive earthquake... The sound of
now-familiar footfalls ringing through your skulls... except these sounded much worse
These stomping thuds were made by someone *far* more dangerous, confident and
competent than the average A.S.S. girl, and everyone in the group knew it, and started quailing in fear of the danger that was coming.

"SHIT, RUN!"

"EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF!"

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!"

The once cohesive group scattered like cockroaches under a light as the blonde-haired schoolgirl came striding up with those crashing footfalls, the sounds of her gym shoes as they crashed through causing a cacophony of dread within the frozen group...

There were some foolish enough to be on the track at the time of her running... Reina laughed in a haughty way befitting the smug ojou-sama that she was, before crushing them casually under the treads of her shoes after an eardrum-pounding sprint, her dark blue buruma clinging tight to her crotch, her thighs quickly starting to glisten with sweat as she made quick sport of hunting down the shrinkies who'd haplessly arrived to her personal little playground.

"Ohohoho~! You shrinkies really are the most pathetic bunch I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with! Just seeing you scatter and run on *my* perfect floors like
this makes me ill! I should teach you worthless INSECTS a lesson in standing at attention for your goddess and *obeying* her when she arrives!" She proclaimed, as she obliterated the stragglers under the cruel soles and heels of those murderous, now bloodstained gym shoes...

Now all that was left was the four shrinkies who stuck with you, standing next to the door she'd arrived in... you tried to escape while she was preoccupied... but shamefully, the sheer aura of fear and intimidation she inspired in you caused all of you to freeze as she turned your other fellow shrinkies still stranded on the track into gooey red remains upon her shoes in front of you.

"H-hey! Let us go! You've had your fun, p-please!" you spoke up, with all the courage you had left in you as she approached, that shapely body arriving closer, those golden drills primly bouncing with each step.

She stood before you confidently, looming over you and your comrades, before squatting down and snatching you all up in her palm and carrying you off to her lockerroom. In her palm alone you could feel the heat and sweat that radiated from her body.


The smell of exertion and expensive perfume clung to her for a rather pleasant, but overwhelming feeling... She gave you all a brief sneer of disgust as she placed you ona bench, and began stripping off that hot, white gym shirt that clung to her, having difficulty getting past those pert, perky breasts of hers as droplets of sweat wicked atop you and your friends as she casually threw it off.

"You all should consider yourselves exceptionally fortunate. Its not often that you get to witness a goddess changing herself... It's just a shame that not one of you is even worth serving me, truly as worthless as I thought you were." she spoke coldly and cruelly, with such imperiousness and authority that everyone couldn't help but shiver some even beginning to cry and hold their ears closed as they could feel doom fast
approaching...

"Ugh... disgusting worms." she said with disdain. She haplessly grabbed each one of your comrades between her fingers as she sat down on the bench... spitting on some of them, before taking their lives between her fingers... and crushing them against those sweaty abdominals... starting from her stomach, and working down... you heard each scream, punctuated with her haughty laughs as your friends were literally ground to red stains against this schoolgirl's abs by her cruel digits.

You were all that was left.. as you looked skyward towards Reina's face, she snickered down at you with that same haughty, smug grin plastered across her pale, beautiful, and deadly countenance.

She swiped you up callously between index finger and thumb to examine you... her other hand going down between her legs and tugging open the waistband of those sweat-stained, dark blue buruma she was wearing...

"Hm... since I'm feeling bored... you as the leader of this worthless group, will get the *honor* of serving me until your worthless body gives out." she spoke simply... as she casually and unceremoniously stuffed you down those sweaty, hellish gym shorts. You screamed, but there would be nobody to hear you as you suqirmed and struggled for your life.

The only thing in the world to you now was Reina's engorged, pink slit... her puffy vulva and aroused pubic mound, the gallons of sweat pouring down her body... as she used you for all you were worth, drowning and crushed against her pussy.

 

GAME OVER

Giantess Reina looking down at you

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed.