- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I'll add new content tags as they become necessary. Had to update the chapter name for 7. Forgot to do it when I posted

Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter has some foot content. And it shows a little bit about the kind of person Carley is. Spoiler alert... She's not nice. This story is gonna be pretty heavy witht eh fetish content and I plan on including some form of fetish material in each chapter.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

“Look John, I just don’t think I want to start off my last year of college being tied up in a relationship, ya know? It’s nothing personal, I just don’t want to be committed to anyone but myself.” Carley flipped up the driver’s side vanity mirror, smacking her lips with satisfaction. Her makeup looked impeccable and she was ready to go make some pants-shortening first impressions… Once she was done with this breakup nonsense, that is. 


“Uhh, but I thought you wanted this? You asked me out, remember?” John shouted, confused with his current predicament. Carley turned her attention towards her summer fling, craning her neck to see the tiny, three inch man standing awkwardly in the passenger seat of her Jeep. She smiled and poked the miniature man in his stomach, causing him to tumble backwards into the crevice at the back of the seat. The young giantess brushed her wavy, platinum blonde locks over her shoulder, giggling at John’s recollection of their first date.

 

“John, I didn’t ask. Girls like me don’t need to ask, I just wanted someone to help pass the time. And you did a fantastic job! It’s just that I don’t really need you anymore.” She reaches down and carefully scoops John off of the seat, keeping him tightly coiled in her fist and bringing him up to her face. The tiny man was helpless to do anything but watch as this stunningly beautiful woman smiled sweetly at him before planting a massive kiss on his entire face. 

 

“Okay fine but why the hell am I so small?” John asked, once his face was pulled free from Carley’s plush lips. The giantess simply laughed and shook her head as she swung open the door of her vehicle and stood up, enjoying the warmth of the early September sunshine. 

 

“I’m not going to answer stupid questions John. Now, are you a left kind of guy, or more of a righty?” She asked candidly. John remained silent, not at all sure what the hell she was talking about. Only a few seconds passed before Carley became bored and made John’s decision for him. Stepping her right foot up onto the driver’s seat, Carley began undoing the laces of her sneaker. John began to shout as his titanic ex roughly manipulated his body, trying to grab her laces without dropping him.  “Oh shush.” Carley commanded. John then suddenly found himself unable to speak, leaving him to silently watch as the giantess pulled off her worn sneaker. Once her foot was free, Carley wiggled her toes, enjoying the cool air. 

 

“Okay, well, I guess this is goodbye. Enjoy yourself in there! And don’t worry about food or anything. You don’t need to eat or drink or sleep or anything anymore. Just sit back and enjoy your new life.” Carley smiles once again, lowering the tiny man towards the open mouth of her well worn sneaker. John struggles within the vice-like grip of his captor, still unable to voice his opposition to his insane ex-girlfriend’s apparent intention to have him spend the rest of his days under her foot. The atmosphere became recognizably thicker as the tiny man continued his descent into Carley’s shoe, before finally feeling his back come into contact with the soft damp insole within. The giantess then released her grip on John, and placed the tip of her index finger flatly on his chest. Moments later, John feels a strange warmth flowing into his chest and throughout his body. Horrifyingly, the tiny man found that his body was now beginning to flatten out, before eventually molding into a flat layer on top of the insole. 

 

When the unusual sensation finally subsided, John tried to take stock of his situation. He watched as Carley’s massive finger retreated out of the sneaker, leaving him with enough light to now look at his surroundings. His eyes darted from side to side, looking for something to help his mind comprehend what was happening to him. Cameras… there had to be cameras hidden in here somewhere. This was all some sort of elaborate prank, and some stupid game show host was about to burst out and explain that they had drugged him up with enough LSD to make him think that his girlfriend had shrunken him down and dropped him inside of her stuffy shoe. And just as that thought had crossed his mind, he suddenly became acutely aware of exactly how unpleasant the atmosphere had become. The air that worked its way into his nose, mouth, lungs, even seeming to penetrate his actual soul, was thick and sour, heavy with the taste of sweat and feet. 

 

“Fuck this!” His mind screamed, still somehow unable to vocalize his protests. John tried to sit up, hoping to find a way to escape from this dank pit. Hell, he was no athlete but he was confident that the reeking odor around him would be enough motivation for him to find the strength to scale the coarse fabric wall that led to the outside world. However, when John tried to move, he found himself unable to do so. He attempted to raise his head, trying to see if he was somehow being held down, but even that turned out to be more than the terrified young man was capable of. As the seconds ticked away it became more and more evident that the only thing that John was capable of doing was savoring the unpleasant aroma that lingered around him.

 

Casey leaned down and began to peer inside her sneaker, taking a good look at her handiwork. The giantess giggles as she sees the still visible look of fear on the face of her new insole. “Bye John! I can’t say I’ll probably be talking to you from here on out, but I’ll make you a deal. If I remember that you’re in there by the time it comes to throw these shoes out then I’ll turn you back. Alrighty! Have fun!” Then with a cute wink and a smile, Casey slowly placed her sock-clad foot back into the shoe, sealing John in and condemning him to a future of doing nothing but smelling and tasting the feet of the most accomplished witch on the face of the planet. 

 

Now that the whole “breakup” ordeal was behind her, Carley picked up her book bag and began walking towards her first class of the day. “It’s going to be an awesome year.” She thought to herself, wiggling her toes within her right sneaker, happy to have someone to keep her company until she made some new friends. As the attractive blonde made her way into the lecture hall where her class would take place, she looked around for a good place to sit. She spotted an empty seat next to a sweet looking guy and quickly took the opportunity to go and introduce herself. As usual, the attractive man quickly warmed to Carley’s presence and the two began to exchange pleasantries and small talk until Carley noticed something peculiar about him.

 

“Hey, are you a lefty?” She asked, eliciting a nod from the student. The young witch smiled and thought about the unfortunate man currently stewing in the intense sauna of her right sneaker. It just didn’t seem right to start the semester off with only one new insole. 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you all enjoyed the first chapter! I've got a few written but I'm going to space out my uploads a bit since the chapters are a bit longer than usual. Also, I'm working on my first ever commission story so depending on how that goes, I may just start doing commissioned work. If thats something you might be interested in, give me a follow over on twitter so we can chat! As always thanks for reading!