- Text Size +

Sarah was waiting at the bar. It was a bar that belonged to the school, so they did not serve alcohol. However, they did serve non-alcoholic drinks and food, so a lot of people liked to hang out there at night, especially girls. It was a rather large place, and could fit fifty giantesses. It was also usually dimly lit, giving the atmosphere a dark yet homely vibe. Sarah sat at the counter, sipping her grape juice, waiting.

“Hey!” a voice said from behind. Sarah turned around to see Anna, the redhead giantess.

“Anna,” she smiled, “You made it.”
“Sorry I’m a little late,” Anna explained as she sat down next to Sarah, “I had to go talk to someone.” The bartender hired by the school came over.
“One caramel latte and a cheesecake please,” Anna said with a smile, “Thank you!”

“So I heard you captured someone again today,” Sarah spoke, “Do you still have him?” Anna grinned.

“Wake up Lover Boy!” she demanded as she gently slapped her thigh. The boy trapped in her leggings had been sleeping, and was woken up. He was first confused about where he was. He was lying on something smooth and a little soft. He then saw that he was strapped to the smooth surface by a net. He then realized that it was not a simple net, they were fishnet leggings. Horror creeped onto his expression as he remembered his situation, and the fact that he can’t move.

“Aw, don’t look so sad,” Anna said, “Here, let’s take you out.” She pulled opened her leggings and took the boy out, placing him on the table.

“He’s a cute one,” Sarah commented, poking him. The poke was not very strong, but he fell over.

“I think he’s hungry Anna,” Sarah said to her friend, “Look at him.” The boy was shivering, holding himself with his arms. He was severely intimidated by the redhead and the blonde haired giantesses observing him. They could do anything to him, and he would have no say. The bartender brought Anna’s drink and cake.

“Here,” Anna said, picking the boy up and putting him on the cake plate, “Eat. It’s not like you boys eat a lot anyways.” The boy was too hungry to question her kindness. He leaped onto the giant cake and started eating whatever was in front of him.

“You know, cake is not something you should eat when you’re that hungry,” Sarah said, “It’s not very healthy.”
“I don’t care,” Anna laughed, “It’s not like anyone cares if a boy like this is being healthy.” They both laughed.

“Oh yeah Sarah,” Anna said, “I need you to do something.”
“Whatever you want,” Sarah responded.

“There’s this guy I’m curious about. His name is Matt Dexter.”
“Anna, no, don’t tell me you have a crush.”

“No dumbo, why would I crush on one of THEM. I just heard that he’s been trying to stalk me.”
“Stalk you? Well that’s very brave."
“Right? I’m intrigued. I don’t want to interact with him just yet, but I need you to follow him. Don’t talk to him or do anything to him, just see what he does. I want to see what this boy is all about."
“I’m on it. His name is…Max Dexter?”
“MATT Dexter dumbo. Everything about his appearance is…average. His hair is nice though, it’s black.”
“Understood Anna. I will see what I can get.”
“Thanks Anna, you’re the best!” The two hugged each other. During this, Anna saw that the boy had eaten quite a lot of the cake.

“Okay that’s enough Lover Boy,” she said, picking him back up.

“Wow, he must have been hungry,” Sarah was amused.

“Here Sarah,” Anna said as she handed the squirming boy to her, “I don’t want him anymore. You can have him, keep him for the next 23 hours.”

“Why thank you,” Sarah said as Anna put the boy on her palm.

“I bet you taste like cake,” Sarah said, and she licked his entire body. He made a disgusted face and fell over.

“Poor boy, now his clothes are drenched,” Anna laughed. The boy wiped some saliva off his face, which was ineffective since his arm was also covered in saliva

“I think I’m going to go have some fun with Lover Boy,” Sarah said to Anna as she winked at the boy. The expression of horror returned on his face. Sarah unzipped her jeans and pulled her underwear foward.

“No, no no, no!” the boy pleaded as he was brought closer. He was then inserted into Sarah’s panties, and she zipped her jeans back up.

“Okay bae, have fun!” Anna waved, and Sarah left the bar, blushing a little at the squirming in her underwear.

Matt had spent the entire day waiting. Ned had told him where Ella Ester’s locker was located. When Matt asked Ned how he knew such a specific thing, Ned refused to answer. When class ended, after giving Ned a reluctant fist bump, Matt turned on his roller blades and zoomed out of class. A lot of the girls were surprised, as the boys usually waited for them to leave the classroom first. Seeing this, Lily Lopez shook her head with a smile.

Ella Ester was one of the more attractive girls at school. She tended to wear simple clothing, and today she woar a T-shirt, denim jacket, and shorts. Most clothes complimented her dark hair and kind face. However, unlike Anna, people tried to look away instead of stare. Of course there were some boys that had to get a peak, but most tended to not want to look at her. Observing this as Ella came down the hallway, Matt was confused. Ella was surprised to see a boy waiting at her locker.

“What are you doing here?” she asked in an annoyed tone as she looked down at Matt.

“Ms. Ester,” Matt spoke as he looked up at the giantess, “My name is Matt Dexter, and I am here to ask you some things about Anna McLean.” Ella’s eyes widened, and she suddenly bent down and scooped Matt up with her left hand.

“That’s not something you say so loud,” she whispered as she brought him to her face level.

“I apologize,” Matt said in a normal volume, “I suppose a name like that strikes fear around here.”

“Are you insane?” Ella said, still whispering, “If you say something like that people would think you are snooping around, trying to take her down!”
“Then they would be right,” Matt responded. Hearing this, Ella’s expression went from shock to concern.

“I’m bringing you to my room,” she whispered, and she placed Matt in her shirt pocket. He was right on her left breast, and he tried hard not to think about it.

“This is quite the…turn of events,” he laughed to himself.