- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Matt left his suitcase at his door, threw his backpack on the floor, and jumped onto his new bed. He was tired from the travel. His phone beeped. He checked it to find a text. It was from his mother.

“You did not answer my text. Did you arrive?” the text said. Matt sighed.

“I do not like that woman,” he said out loud, and he threw his phone at his backpack without replying. It bounced once and landed on the carpet floor with a thud. He signed once again and closed his eyes.

Matt was in a weird spot. He was the only new sophomore this year. Everyone else that was new to this school were freshmen. It was rare for a non-freshman to be new to this boarding school. There were three separate meal times for lunch. The seniors ate first, then the juniors combined with the sophomores, and finally the freshmen. With this time schedule, Matt would be the only new kid in the cafeteria during his time slot to eat. He walked down the hallway towards the cafeteria. The walls were musty and a little worn down, but still in shape. A giant girl walked above him. He kept his head down to not look up at her underwear, just so he could give her some privacy. Not every boy she walked over did the same. She caught one boy looking up under her skirt.

“Pervert,” she grunted, and she kicked the boy with her massive foot. For the girl, the kick was simply a rougher than average foot nudge. For the boy, it was a pretty impacting hit to his stomach. He was sent flying to the wall. He splatted onto the floor, holding himself in pain. A couple other boys surrounded him to see if he was okay. He was alive, just in a lot of pain. The girl walked away as if nothing had happened. Matt had heard about the situation here, but it was quite something else to see it with his own eyes. It was all true. Every female in this entire city was gigantic compared to the males. The average male height would only go up to a female’s ankles. The city was designed for the tiny males and giant females to coexist. This meant that there were different sized houses, shopping malls, and even restaurants, as well as a set of specific laws that were only relevant in a society such as this. It was also believed that boys and girls should learn to coexist from a younger age, even with the size difference. That is why Chestnut Boarding School was created, featuring different sized dorm rooms, giant hallways and classrooms that seemed normal to the girls, elevated sections in classrooms where the boys could be seated so they had a good view of the lecture, and many more. Matt had read about it all on the plane ride here, so he was as prepared as he could be for an environment such as this. He still was not prepared for the kind of people he would meet here. He was suddenly surrounded by a big shadow. It didn’t belong to a girl, the shadow was not that big. It belonged to a boy.

“Hey,” a grimy voice said as a meaty hand grabbed Matt’s shoulder from the back. Matt stopped walking and sighed. He turned around to face a boy so big and muscular that he would’ve been the strongest person in the school if it weren’t for the existence of giant girls. He had rough blonde hair and blue eyes.
“You the new kid here, aren’t ya?” the boy asked, his hand still on Matt’s shoulder.

“Yes,” Matt responds nonchalantly.
“Alright listen,” the muscle boy says, pointing an index finger at Matt’s face, “It might’ve been obvious, but I kind of run the show here. I know you’re new so I’ll give you a friendly reminder. Don’t mess with me and my friends, or else-“

“What’s your name?” Matt calmly interrupted.
“J-Josh Cleaves,” the muscle boy responded, caught off guard, “But people usually call me the Meat Cleaver.” Matt could not help but smirk a little.

“What’s so funny?” Josh grunted, slightly shoving Matt away.

“I’m sorry,” Matt apologized, not losing his balance, “It was just a kind of humorous name.”
“There’s nothing humorous about me new kid."
“Oh come on. Meat Cleaver? Really? Do you not see the sexual innuendo in the title?” Hearing this, Josh growled and lunged at Matt, putting a grip behind the latter’s neck.

“Listen to me smartass,” Josh growled again, “I know you’re trying to be brave or some shit by fucking with me right off the bat. Normally I will beat the shit out of you, but I’ll let this pass cause you’re the new kid.”
“What if you can’t beat the shit out of me?” Matt responded, staying calm, “What if I’m secretly a karate black belt?”
“Then I’ll call the Queen,” Josh threatened, “And she’ll deal with you.”

“Queen?,” Matt asked, “What Queen?” Josh shoved Matt away once again, this time a little harder. Matt still did not lose his balance.

“You’ll see,” Josh said, turning around to head to the nearest bathroom. Matt looked around. No one was even looking towards his way.

“Thirty seconds in and this shit show is the welcome party I get,” Matt grumbled to himself, restarting his walk towards the cafeteria, “This school is going to be so much fun.

Chapter End Notes:

Question: I can't seem to change the font size, does anyone know how to do it? It's currently really hard to read lmao