- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm gonna try update this story daily. So here's a new chapter

When Matt left the Principal’s office, he did not expect to see the redhead Queen standing in front of him. Or rather, standing in the middle of the hallway where he stood. She was wearing a white button up shirt, a red skirt, and black leather boots that were complimented by fishnet leggings. She also had heavy makeup on her face. Some boys in the area, while being terrified of her, could not keep their eyes off her. Luckily her attention was not on them at all, nor was it on Matt. Instead, she was looking at a boy on the floor that was under her foot. The boy was squirming to break free, but she was holding her foot down just strong enough that he could not escape.

“You know,” Anna talked down at the boy with her hands on her hips, “These boots were very expensive.”
“I’m sorry!” the boy begged from under her shoe, “It was just an accident!”

“You’re lucky it was only water you spilled, or you would have to buy me a new one.”

“I’m sorry, I’ll buy you a new pair!” The giantess grinned. She then took her foot off the boy, but instantly bent down and plucked him up by the collar. He squirmed in terror as his feet left the ground into the air, but there was not much he could do. She brought him up to her face.

“No need for that hon,” she said in a kind tone with a warm smile, “I wouldn’t want you to empty your wallet over this. It was just an accident after all.” The boy sighed in relief.

“Plus,” Anna continued, “I have a better punishment for you.” She then pulled open her fishnet leggings and started to lower the boy inside. The boy screamed as he was being lowered past Anna’s stomach and towards her legs. After being put inside, boy was strapped tightly against her thigh, much like a fish in a net. Anna nodded in content, putting her hands back on her hips, and looked around at everyone else.

“What are you all looking at?” she said with a threatening tone. Everyone looked away to tend to their own businesses, and she started to walk away. Matt could still hear the faint screams of the boy trapped in her leggings.


“Hey,” Ned said to Matt as class had ended, “You coming?”
“Um,” Matt replied, “I’m going to stay behind for a little bit.”
“You’re not coming to lunch?”
“I will shortly. Save a seat for me.”
“Okay then.” Soon everyone had left the classroom, and the only people left were Matt and Ms. Lopez, who had stayed behind like she always did.

“Mr. Dexter. You’re not going to lunch?” the teacher asked, noticing that Matt was still here.

“I wanted to ask you a couple questions first,” Matt replied, standing up.

“Sure. Why don’t you join me at my desk?” The teacher walked over to the elevated section where Mat was and extended her hand.

“Thank you,” Matt politely said, and walked onto her hand.

“I heard you come from a place where everybody is the same size,” Ms. Lopez said as she walked back to her desk, “It must be so strange, all of this.”

“I do admit that this is nothing like I’ve ever experienced before,” Matt replied as he was let down on her desk, “But I must say, I’m getting more used to it everyday.”
“Is that so?” Ms. Lopez questioned as she sat down on her chair. Even when standing on her desk, Matt had to look way up at the teacher.

“Yes,” Matt said, “Things are looking less strange now and more…curious.”
“Curious, that’s one way to put it,” Ms. Lopez smirked, “Did you know that people still don’t know whether it was men that shrank or women that grew?”
“Really? I thought it was women that grew.”
“They have no way to prove it. Half the trees grew and half shrunk. Same with grass and flowers. There’s nothing to compare it with, no way to measure.”

“Couldn’t you compare it with the rest of the world? Like where I come from?”
“If it were that easy, people would already have done it.”
“What do you think, Ms. Lopez? Did men shrink or did women grow?”
“I think it’s both,” the teacher replied, “I think believing only one side changed their size is a bit of an extremity. If this is nature’s way of fixing the world, she wouldn’t just focus on one group.”

“I like the way you think Ms. Lopez,” Matt said, “I just might have to agree.”
“Thank you. So, what is it you wanted to ask me about?” Matt sighed.

“How long were you at this school?” he asked.

“Oh, for a very long time,” she replied.

“So more than 3 years?”
“Much more. This institution has been very kind to me.”

“So would you remember a specific student from a specific year?” Hearing this, Ms. Lopez squinted her eyes.

“Some students are more memorable than others,” she admitted.

“How memorable was Anna McLean?” Matt asked. The teacher’s eyes widened.
“Very,” she replied, “She was very memorable.”

“I am under the impression that she is one of, if not the most, powerful people in this institution.”
“You are correct.”
“Thank you,” Matt smiled, “In order to take down a person like that, I need as much information about her as possible, and I thought you, a former teacher of hers, could help.” Ms. Lopez nodded.

“So you want to take her down?” she asked, “Let me guess, you want to take her down and replace her as the figure of power?”
“Not exactly, but something like that,” Matt nodded.

“You are a very curious man Mr. Dexter,” she said, “Very well, I shall help you.”
“You’re not going to stop me?”
“You seem like the type of person that won’t stop at something, even if all your friends already warned you against it.”
“You are very insightful Ms. Lopez. Now please, give me your insights on the one they call ‘Queen’.” Ms. Lopez took a moment to collect her thoughts, and she started speaking.

“When she came to my class, Ms. McLean was already a powerful figure, feared by many students and even some teachers. She is a hyper control freak. But underneath that confidence, terror, and even sadism, I sensed a bit of weakness.”
“Weakness?” Matt asked.

“Yes. No one is perfect, and Ms. McLean definitely isn’t. But this weakness was different. It was something, dare I say, beautiful.”

“Beautiful as in her appearance?”
“That is not what I’m talking about Mr. Dexter,” the teacher laughed, “Once I saw her enter the bathroom, and I went in because I needed to use the bathroom as well. Except she wasn’t using the bathroom at all. I heard her crying.”

“Crying?” Matt was startled, “That monster is capable of tears?”
“She’s not a monster Mr. Dexter. She just acts like once.” A thought popped in Matt’s head.

“…Because she was forced to be one,” he nodded enthusiastically, “Thank you Ms. Lopez, you have made me understand something very important.”
“I’m glad I could help,” the teacher smiled, “Also, one more thing. You should go talk to Ella Ester.”
“Ella who?”
“Ms. Ester is one of the nurse’s assistant, but also a junior student. She was once bullied by Anna.”
“Bullied? This Ella Ester sounds like a girl.”
“Boys are not the only people that Anna is a threat to. You know by now about the kind of things she does to the boys, we all do. But Ella, she’s a different kind of victim. She’s not a boy the size of a rock, completely physically overpowered. Ella and Anna should be equals, but they are not. Understanding what Anna did to Ella may help you figure out the type of person she is, even more so than now. You seem like a smart man, you’ll figure it out.”
“Thank you Ms. Lopez, I don’t think I’m the smartest one here,” Matt said.
“I’m flattered,” Ms. Lopez smiled.

Dave McLean sighed as he left his office. He was ready to go home, not that he looked forward to it.

“Hey, dad,” a voice said from above. The Principal looked up to see his redhead daughter looking down at him. He also could see a boy strapped to her thigh, who seemed to have given up escaping altogether.

“Anna,” the Principal said, “How are you?”

“Great, dad,” Anna smiled, “How are YOU?”
“Also great. Ready to go home to my wife. Do you plan to let that poor man go?” He looked at the boy trapped in her leggings.

“No, dad, I don’t,” the giantess said, and her hand suddenly lunged down and scooped up the Principal.

“Anna what are you doing?” he asked as he was being lifted off the ground.

“I have a couple questions to ask you,” she replied, pinning him against the wall with her forearm.

“A-ask away!” Mr. McLean replied, feeling a little intimidated.

“Who the hell is Matt Dexter?” Anna asked.

“He’s a new student. Why?”
“Why was he visiting you?”
“How do you know he was-“
“I saw him leave your office from the corner of my eyes, dad.”
“H-he’s a new student. He just needed help to…fit in.”

“You’re terrible at lying you know?” Anna threatened, “Maybe I should get mother’s help to get the truth out of you?”

“No no no there is no need for that,” the Principal sighed, “He…wanted information on you. He wanted to know what kind of person you were.”
“Oh, do I have a creepy stalker now?” Anna said, “That’s brave of him.”

“I didn’t give him any information about you, I swear,” the Principal stated. Anna looked closely at her father.
“You’re not lying are you?” Anna nodded, “Perhaps you’re not a disgrace of a father after all.” She put him in her hand and roughly put him back on the ground. He stumbled to the floor.

“But then again,” the giantess said, “Most fathers protect their daughters with shotguns. Alright, dad, good night.” She walked off down the hallway as the Principal stood back up on his feet.