- Text Size +

Daniel sat on his bed, holding a needle in his trembling right hand. He brought the needle close to his left arm. Before he could inject the needle into his skin, someone knocked at his door. He put the needle down on his desk and went to open the door.

“Hi, are you Mr. Porkingston?” Matt asked.

“T-that’s me,” Daniel said in a stutter.

“I’d like to ask you some questions, if that’s alright with you.”
“Sure, what’s up?”
“Um, may I come in?”
“S-s-sure…” Daniel opened the door and Matt walked into his room. Daniel’s room was severely messy, about five times messier than Ned's. It also smelled heavily of incense.
“Whadyu wanna ask about?” Daniel said, sitting on his bed while coughing.

“I’m here to ask you some things about Anna McLean.” Daniel’s eyes widened.

“Get out,” he muttered.

“Excuse me?” Matt asked.

“I said GET OUT!” Daniel suddenly yelled. His entire body seemed to be trembling.

“Mr. Porkingston,” Matt said, “I understand that name may bring unpleasant memories to you, but it would really help if-“ Matt was cut off when Daniel pulled out a gun from his jacket pocket. He pointed the pistol at Matt.

“Get the fuck out of my room,” Daniel demanded.

“It’s dangerous to hold a loaded firearm with unstable hands,” Matt said, holding his hands up.

“Well you better fuck off before my fingers slip!”

“Mr. Porkingston,” Matt tried reason, “Before I leave, or you shoot me, do you mind if I tell you a story?” Daniel, still holding up the weapon, slowly nodded.

“Thank you,” Matt said, sitting down in the one chair in the room, his hands still up, “Not every city in the world is like this. Not every society has two genders being completely different sizes. There are places in the world where everyone is the same size. This story happened in such a place.” Matt sighed as he eyed the needle on Daniel’s desk. He looked back at Daniel.

“There was a man and a woman,” he continued, “They, as I alluded, were the same size, even with their different genders. The woman by any means was not many times bigger than the man, but she might as well have been, judging by the amount of power she had over him.” Daniel gulped when he heard the word ‘power’.

“At first the man loved it,” Matt kept talking, “To be attached to someone so strong, so independent. But soon he started to figure out that she was a raging control freak. It was difficult for him to do anything without her permission, and before he knew it, he had more fear of her than love. They did many things together. Spent years of their lives together. Lived in a house together. Had a son together. Throughout the entirety of those days, the man was not able to stand up to the woman, for the fear had taken over. One day he had enough and he left. And although he may have had to suffer the aftereffects of being with such a controlling woman, he lived a rather peaceful life after he ran. He still does.” Matt’s expression turned sad.

“However,” Matt said, suddenly turning intense, “His son was left with the vile and cruel control freak that was the woman. Hurt by the event of the man leaving, she turned all her intense attention towards the child. His entire childhood was one of relentless discipline and misery. He was not able to grasp the concept of ‘freedom’ until he was sixteen year old. This turned him into a vile rebel with other deep rooted issues.” Matt panted, having finished his story.
“W-whatryu tryna say?” Daniel slowly asked, clearly affected by the tale.

“That you may run, Mr. Porkingston, from the woman you fear,” Matt said, “And you might live your peaceful drug addict life till the end of your days. But you leave behind things that should’ve been protected, that should’ve been prevented. I am trying to make sure no one goes through what you did, Mr. Porkingston. I sympathize with you, I really do, but even more so for the future victims of Anna McLean. So please, put down the gun, and tell me everything you know about the Queen.” Daniel shuddered. He sighed, and slowly put the pistol down and put it back in his pocket.

“S-she likes to be called ‘Goddess’,” he stammered.

“I’ve heard,” Matt nodded.

“So you’ve seen the video?”

“Nothing too shocking was shown, but I understand the psychological implications behind what she did to you.”

“I c-came to this school two years ago,” Daniel started, “I was quite the l-loudmouth, you see. I was also ag-gainst the thought of women having complete power over m-men, even with the size difference.”

“You wanted equality?”

“Y-yes. After years of m-men being in power, I didn’t s-see the need to f-flip the dynamic. It only makes things worse.”
“I can respect that."
“I st-started a movement. And people were g-getting convinced, you know. Even some girls started supporting me. Except her.”

“The Queen.”

“She was a sophomore at the t-time. S-she was already making p-people shit their pants back then. But I wasn’t scared. I should’ve been.” A tear rolled down Daniel’s cheek. Matt took the tissue box on Daniel’s desk and handed it to him.

“I was g-getting ready to go back to my r-room,” he continued, “I had a meeting with the members of my m-movement that night. S-she was waiting for me at my locker. She p-picked me up, just grabbed my body with her massive hand. It all happened so quick. I a-asked her to let me g-go, but she said not until I learned a l-lesson.” Matt imagined the scene in his head, the giant redhead grabbing the helpless Daniel off the ground, him not being able to do anything about it.

“She kept me for a week man,” Daniel shuddered, “A week! I couldn’t move on my own free w-will for a week!”

“Yes that’s interesting,” Matt said, “How was she able to keep you for a full week? Is that not against the law?”

“E-everyday she handed me off to her friend S-sarah for ten minutes,” Daniel explained, “Said she t-technically only kidnapped me in increments of eleven hours and fifty minutes, and that s-she could have me for as long as she wanted…with this l-loophole.”

“And who is this Sarah?”
“Sarah O-olman. Sh-she’s kind of like the G-goddess’s second in command.”

“You don’t have to call her Goddess,” Matt said, “So tell me, Mr. Porkingston, what kind of things did she do to you?” Daniel closed his eyes, shuddering again.

“She put me b-between her boobs,” he explained, “Wh-which I didn’t mind at first. She’s hot, you know. But then she started squeezing. When she squeezed, I c-couldn’t breathe. She’s got me scared of boobs man, what the fuck!”

“Go on, what else?” Matt asked

“She put me in p-places all over her b-body,” Daniel said, “F-feet, butt, armpit, even her e-ear one time. You saw the v-video right? Then you p-probably remember wh-when she turned it off at the e-end. After that she…she put me inside her. It was dark, wet, tight, and impossible to escape. The smell, I c-can’t get the smell out of my head. I put incense here you know, the expensive s-shit. But every m-morning I wake up, and the smell of her w-womanhood is the first thing I smell. H-her words are what whisper to me whenever I see a g-giant girl.”

“What kind of words?”

“I…” Daniel sighed, “During the t-time I was captured, there was a phrase s-she kept f-forcing me to say. ‘I am your s-slave, and y-you are my master’. I h-hate those words. So much. I hate women. I hate giants. I hate her!” His face had gone red with anger and fear. Matt nodded, standing up.

“Thank you Mr. Porkingston,” he said, “You have been very helpful today.”
“R-really?” Daniel asked.

“Yes. You have given me a lot of vital information.”

“Wh-what are you going to do?”

“Let’s just say…your experiences will not be in vain.” Daniel nodded.

“By the way,” Matt said, pointing to the needle on the desk, “Get the medical kind. They’re cheaper, healthier, and sometimes gets you higher than any street level heroin.” Daniel smiled at this. Matt headed to the door and left the room. Daniel curled up in his bed and cried.