- Text Size +

This was the first time Matt had seen Ned’s room. It was a room with the same layout as his own, with a single bed, desk, and a mini fridge provided by the boarding school. Ned’s room was decorated with all sorts of things Matt had only heard about, such as Dungeons and Dragons posters and cards from some fantasy card game some of his acquaintances at home were obsessed with.

“Quite the hideout you have here,” he commented.

“Sorry it’s kind of messy,” Ned said, picking up clothes from the floor and throwing them into the closet.

“Do you want to sit on the chair of the bed?” Ned asked.

“Chair please, if you don’t mind.”

“Sure.” Ned pulled up a chair and pushed it towards Matt, and sat on his own bed. Matt took a seat.

“So,” Matt said, “What can you tell me about the Queen.”
“Her name is Anna McLean,” Ned started, “Out of all the girls at this school, she is probably the scariest. She’s got some reputation as the hottest girl here, so all the other girls kind of look up to her.”
“But that’s not why she’s scary, is it?” Matt cut in, “While the girls may look up to her or even show loyalty, the boys seemed to have, for a lack of a better phrase, shit their pants when they saw her.”

“Girls do all sorts of things to boys in Chestnut, but Anna takes it to the next level. Here, let me show you something.” Ned took his phone out of his pocket and opened up a video. He handed his phone to Matt. The video featured the redhead giantess, Anna, filming herself, presumably with her own phone. Matt hit play.

“Hello everyone,” Anna said to the camera in a friendly tone, “Today I want you to meet my new friend!” She panned down from her face to her breasts. She was wearing a black bra, and admittedly looked pretty good in it. There was a boy stuck between her breasts, with only his head poking out of her cleavage.

“Everyone meet Cutey!” Anna’s voice could be heard, “Say hi Cutey!”

“Help!” the boy she called Cutey shrieked, “I’m stuck, I can’t move, I’m trapped here!”

“Oh shut up, you’re ruining my first video,” Anna said, “Not everyone gets to be on camera you know.” She then squeezed her breasts with her free hand, leaving Cutey unable to breathe.

“I don’t see what’s wrong with this,” Matt commented, “Seems to be a fairly expected interaction here.”

“Keep watching,” Ned said. The video cut to Anna holding Cutey in her hand. He looked extremely scared, while Anna had a friendly smile on her face.

“Tell me, what’s your name?” Anna asked.
“C-c-cutey,” Cutey stammered, shuddering in fear.

“And what’s my name?”
“A-anna McL-OWWW.” Hearing her own name, Anna started squeezing the boy with her hand. She stopped squeezing, looking at Cutey with a concerned expression.

“What’s my name?” she asked again.

“Q-queen."
“You could do a little better.”

“G-g-goddess.”

“That’s an improvement I guess,” the giantess approved, as she brought him closer to her face.

“Kiss my nose,” she demanded. Cutey tried, but he could not reach her nose with his mouth.

“Aww, you can’t even kiss my nose?” Anna teased, “How cold.” She then brought him to his mouth and started kissing his face.

“Romantic?” Matt commented.

“Maybe for her,” Ned agreed, “But not so sure if Cutey likes it.” Anna slowly started pushing Cutey inside her mouth, headfirst. He started to scream and squirm around, assuming that he was being eaten alive. Once he was completely inside, Anna closed her mouth and started playing with him with her tongue. She winked at the camera and spit him out. He shot out and landed somewhere offscreen.

“Today is your lucky day Cutey,” Anna said, “Let’s turn the camera off now, so we can do something a little more intimate.” She turned the camera off, and the video ended. Matt looked up at Ned, giving the phone back to him.

“Well,” Matt nodded, “That was something.”

“Scary, isn’t it?” Ned agreed.

“Physical dominance is something we can’t avoid in a society such as this,” Matt said, “But that video seems to show a form of psychological torture. Why does this video exist?”
“It just spread around,” Ned replied, “Rumor says she was the one that spread it. Maybe as a way to scare everyone.”

“Very effective. Although I won’t be surprised if some people get off to this.”
“Probably. Not me though, this is a little too much. It gets worse. The boy she had in the video, she apparently had him captured for an entire week.”
“An entire week?” Matt asked, confused, “I thought it was illegal to hold someone captive for more than 24 hours.”
“I don’t know, she probably found a loophole or something,” Ned responded, “Plus, she gets away with things easier than most people cause, you know, her dad being the Principal and all.”

“Her father is the school Principal?” Matt shook his head, “Huh, well I guess they DO have the same name. I understand why she is so revered around here, thank you.”
“Yeah just whatever you do, stay away from her. You don’t want to end up like Cutey.”
“Do you, um, happen to know the real name of Cutey?”

“What?” Ned asked, “Why?”
“I want to talk to him,” Matt explained.

“Talk to him? About Anna?”
“Of course. I want to get more information on her, and it would be beneficial to ask someone that has had ‘interactions’ with her.”

“And what are you gonna do with that information? Build a lawsuit?”
“Not a lawsuit, no. Maybe I could threaten one, but probably not.”
“What are you trying to do? Don’t tell me you’re gonna try to take her down.”

“I mean,” Matt said, “Sort of, yes.”
“You’re nuts,” Ned flailed his arms, “You’re fucking nuts. After everything I told you, this is the conclusion you come up with?”

“I want a name Mr. Hoffman. Who is Cutey?” Matt stared down Ned with a serious expression. Ned sighed.

“Daniel Porkingston,” Ned said after a while.

“Thank y-“

“I’m only telling you this so you can see it for yourself."
“See what?” Matt asked.

“What she does to people. Daniel used to be a confident person, a bit of a loudmouth. Now he’s, well, you’ll see.”

“Thank you very much Mr. Hoffman,” Matt said with a smile, standing up, “Really, I appreciate it.”

“Where are you going?” Ned asked as Matt picked up his bag.

“I’m going to pay Mr. Porkingston a visit,” Matt replied, “I’ll see you tomorrow.”
“Okay,” Ned said as Matt headed to the door, “Don’t go do something stupid.”

“I’ll have to try my best,” Matt nodded as he left Ned’s room.

“Stupid bastard,” Ned said to himself.